Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Wings of Fire: The Scavengers Attack
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 4/20/2017 at 7:11 PM Post #1
1,002,017 has finally arrived, and the scavengers have built up modern technology. They are ready to destroy the dragons and take full control of the world!

The Scavenger Prophecy
The smallest of lives shall attack
and if you do not wish them to conquer
send these seven dragons to get them back
so that the island, they can reconquer

A dragon of sky no voice to be heard
And no way to say what they mean
A dragon of ice with the name of a bird
That is related, to the queen

A dragon of mud that crawls through the ground
Hidden in caves all their life
A dragon of sea who has mastered every weapon
From a sword to a knife

A dragon of night who was born under three moons
A dragon of rain who was always forgotten
A dragon of sand who was born during monsoons
And so a taste of rain was begotten

These are the dragons that will save the Earth
These are the dragons that will save the Sky

So yeah. Theres that. Please base your prophecy dragonets off of what it says in the prophecy, but feel free to add on and make the character yours.

Skywings:
Queen
Royals
Prophecy Dragon(et):Skyfall
Other Dragons

Icewings:
Queen
Royals
Prophecy Dragon(et)
Other Dragons

Mudwings:
Queen
Royals
Prophecy Dragon(et)
Other Dragons

Seawings:
Queen
Royals
Prophecy Dragon(et)
Other Dragons

Nightwings:
Queen
Royals
Prophecy Dragon(et)
Other Dragons

Rainwings:
Queen
Royals
Prophecy Dragon(et)
Other Dragons

Sandwings:
Queen
Royals
Prophecy Dragon(et)
Other Dragons
Edited By Happiness on 4/20/2017 at 7:16 PM.
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Posted: 4/20/2017 at 7:16 PM Post #2
This is the outline to use when Introducing a character!

Name:Skyfall
Description: A crimson SkyWing, her scales are tipped with gold. Her horns and claws are a bright gold and her wings fade from a bright red to a paler orange. She wears a jet black bangle on her right hind leg that she bought from a trader in Possibility. Her tail is a bit longer than normal, and the scales on her neck have faded to a dark black around the edges, signs of her inability to speak.
Personality: Skyfall is very wary of any dragon she meets, and doesn't like socializing much. She also hates when dragons pity her over her inability to speak, as she doesn't like people caring about her too much. She is however, very generous and donates much of her wealth to charities, as she wants to help dragons like her, who have disabilities or were attacked.
Backstory: When Skyfall was one, her mother and father, Avalanche and Redtail, were attacked by a group of rogue SkyWings that were devoted the queen. Avalanche was the queen's sister, and eligible for the throne, and the rogues wanted to make sure she never challenged the current queen. They killed Avalanche, left Redtail alone, and altered one-year-old Skyfall's voice box so that she could never speak again, therefore being unable to become the queen. Redtail later hunted down and killed the rogues, with the help of then five year old Skyfall.
Other: Skyfall is a prophecy dragonet.
Edited By Happiness on 9/17/2017 at 7:43 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 8/25/2017 at 10:04 PM Post #3
I'll play the Seawing! Save a spot for me please.

Edit: Look below:
Edited By Shayni on 8/26/2017 at 11:38 AM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 8/26/2017 at 11:31 AM Post #4
Alright, here:

Name: Cyan
Description: (Art not mine) He has navy blue scales, and his light-up scales glow a bright cyan color. It gave him his name.

Personality: He's cocky and arrogant, and sometimes even flirty. He's protective of those he makes friends with, however.
Backstory: He has the slightest bit of Nightwing blood, his mother is a Nightwing Seawing hybrid named Lazuli, and his father is a full Seawing named Cod. This is why his scales are so dark. From a young age, he wanted to join the Seawing Guard. When he was choosing out of weapons to use, he found that he was good at all of them.
Other: He is a prophecy dragonet.
Edited By Shayni on 8/26/2017 at 11:37 AM.
Sc0ut
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 81
Posted: 8/27/2017 at 8:15 PM Post #5
Name: Cometchaser

Description: Her scales are a very dark, almost black shade of indigo and violet. Her wings are covered with constellations, and she has a single row of star-scales on her sides from her shoulders right below where her wing membrane connects with her body to the tip of her tail. She is very skinny and rather small, but any dragon who meets her can agree she is very pretty. Her eyes are not just one color, and remind one of a galaxy(XD like the kind you see on leggings). She has a very sweet expression at all times, and she, of course, has the silver teardrops of a mind reader. The reason she has her name is because on her left shoulder, there is a white mark shaped like a comet, complete with a tail that runs along her arm.

Personality: Cometchaser is very shy and introverted. She has a very innocent personality, and she is also a huge scrollworm. She wishes she could be stronger and bigger and braver, especially because she was shunned, and eventually forgotten from her tribe. Because of Cyan's personality, she may have a teensy little (not at all teensy) crush on the SeaWing.

Backstory: Her mother, Foresight, abandoned her moments before hatching and she never actually knew, nor did anyone else, that she was her mother. She lived alone in the village. Because of her abilities, her color, and her personality, she was disliked by everyone around her. Eventually they cast her out, saying she was strange, and made them uncomfortable. In the course of a year and a half, her existence was wiped out of everyone's memory. She spends a lot of time, just sitting in the rain, thinking. She likes the rain, and her first memory, in fact, is of hatching in the rain, alone.

Other: She can see the future and read minds, and she has a huge crush, while being a dragonet of prophecy.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/27/2017 at 8:48 PM Post #6
Name: Hibiscus
Description: her scales are mostly orange with tinges of reds, yellows, and blueish greens
Personality: Hibiscus is very strange for a Rainwings, as she is decently intelligent, cunning, and likes to be active and helpful, she also loves to swim. She is very distantly (great grandmother was a half seawing/rainwing) a seawing. She is very forgetful and has trouble focusing, as well as getting distracted very easily, so she is left behind often
Backstory: Her parents abandoned her in the forest escaping scavengers, and she was taken in by a Seawing named Puddle and a Sandwing named Yucca, and has a hybrid adopted older sister called Coastal, who is a year older than her and is very protective. One day, we got into a fight with another dragon because her bright and colorful scales, which were rare in her mixed tribe community, was taking all the attention away from a night/icewing's beauty, unbeknownst to her, that dragon was an animus, and enchanted a necklace for her that could only be removed by someone who truly loved her, however, it was also cursed to make everyone forget about Hibiscus every time a moon could be seen and reached its peak in the sky, and ever since then, she's been alone and miserable
Other: prophecy dragonet
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 8/28/2017 at 9:49 PM.
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 8/27/2017 at 8:56 PM Post #7
Could you reserve the Mudwing for me? I'm going to make her tommorow afternoon so she can have a more in depth bio
StormSerpent
Level 60
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 19
Posted: 8/28/2017 at 7:56 PM Post #8
name: owl
looks
(sorry i don't have fullbody art)
perso
i'm an okay fighter and an expert hunter but i'm also really clumsy and i tend to knock things over and trip over my tail
i do like writing and drawing! but those aren't very icewing-ey
the queen is my aunt though
backstory
usually icewing stuff, nothing interesting here, why you would you think i'm hiding something!
wait don't frostbreath me!
i spend a lot of time hiding in my room using stolen scraps or paper and scrolls to write and draw on, i also go "hunting" in other kingdoms a lot but i'm actually looking at the amazing landscapes to draw! i also love to "spy" on other tribes but i'm actually interviewing them for my scrolls!
i work really hard to not fall in the rankings but it's super hard when i spend most of my day "messing around" with my scrolls
other: can she be in the prophecy? if not her name is diamond, and she's not related to the queen
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 8/28/2017 at 9:04 PM Post #9
Cocoabean
Female
A caramel Rainwing, with larger wings and a much stockier build and squarish snout than most Rainwinfgs
She is very shy and skiddish, due to teasing for her strange build.
Her father, Bear, was killed, leaving her mother to take her to the Rainwing kingdom, but she worked as one of the queens. She mainly fended for herself, but that isn't hard in the Rainwing kingdom. If she likes you, she will stick by you.
Mudwing prophecy dragonet
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Posted: 9/17/2017 at 7:28 PM Post #10
Sorry for the delay, I took a slight break from Sylestia but I am back now.

@Shayni Accepted!
@Sc0ut Accepted! I cannot wait to see how those two characters' interactions play out!
@tigergrlgamer Accepted!
@StormSerpent Accepted!
@Thisbyofthessally Accepted!

Again, so sorry for the delay.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.