Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Arena Discussion > Arena Team Builds For the New Proficienc...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 4/19/2017 at 5:57 PM Post #1
I am trying to figure out how to set up my teams with the new Proficiency system. I figured I am not the only one struggling with the teams.

So I figured if we had one thread for people to post their teams for each of the levels and each of the bosses, along with the mass attacks at the end. If you had a certain way of attacking or strategy, feel free to add that as well!

I could link each person's post in the next couple posts for easy of use!
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 4/19/2017 at 5:57 PM Post #2
I do not take credit for any of the following "helps" for each boss, I gathered them from many previous threads and noted each down. If any corrections, please let me know!

Level 25 Bosses
Fire Eyes : Watch for "Heat of the Moment" attack, lasts for 2 turns. On the first turn, middle pet blocks. 2nd turn, all pets block.
Stonewing: Watch for "Gaze" on any pet, have that pet block next turn. Gaze happens 3-5 turns.
Kimeira and Katalyst: Attack Kalalyst first, when he uses "Shield of Flames", attack Kimeira till 1 turn left on "Shield of Flames", go back to attacking Katalyst. Watch for "Essense of Sphere" on pet, have that pet block next turn.
Oogar: Watch for Oogar to "Aiming", everyone use Quick Attack next turn.
Malgron the Destroyer: Look for Malgron to "Glisten", first attack, middle pet blocks, next everyone blocks.
Goblin Army - Heal whenever below 75, if possible. Switch team around when middle pet is lower health.

Players Builds:
SpaceElf1: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45704&page=1#4
Watercress Light
Brains of the Outfit Light
Washington Hawthorne Water

Feathy: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45704&page=1#5
Pompous Frost Shadow
Denki Air
Un-named Air

GoldGryphon: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45704&page=1#6
Noelle Gingersnap Air
Snowy Blitzen Light
Noelle Nutmeg Light
Edited By GoldGryphon on 4/25/2017 at 8:14 AM.
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 4/19/2017 at 5:57 PM Post #3
Reserve for lvl 50

Plaguebringer

Mamosa

Ran 'Tiki

Team Sprocket (I haven't beaten this yet)
Edited By GoldGryphon on 4/19/2017 at 6:05 PM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 4/23/2017 at 3:38 PM Post #4
Well, I just jumped back into the Arena. Made a couple of changes from my previous team against Fire Eyes. Instead of Water, Shadow, and Light pets I ran one Water and two Light pets. Also, when I got the warning that Fire Eyes was about to charge (or whatever that special attack is called), only my point pet Blocked. The other two pets kept hitting him.

Those are the changes. My previous tactic was to set up each pet to have roughly the same Health as the other two; there's no tank. The water pet would start out on point, and only after that pet was below half Health would I start shuffling the pets around; first one magical attacker would take point, then the other. I kept to that tactic under the new system.

If anything, I think my team defeated Fire Eyes a tiny bit faster than usual. Of course, that could have been just RNG luck. The team in question was Watercress, Brains Of the Outfit, and Washington Hawthorne.

Edit: OK, need to have all pets block Heat Of the Moment. Fire Eyes does not always hit the point pet under the new system.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 4/23/2017 at 11:43 PM.
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 4/23/2017 at 9:46 PM Post #5
These are my arena team pets--(All are max stats)
Level 25

Shadow tank, with PP in health, Air cannons, both in strength

Level 50

Shadow tank, with both PP in health, Air cannons, all in strength

(My cannon doesn't have a relic b/c I use the same relic --which is the Lightbringer relic-- on one of my party pets so I switch it on her when I battle at the arena)

I don't really have an attacking pattern but I try to keep most of my pets' mana above 60 for the level 50 arena pets(so they can always block/use the tier 3 attack) And I never use finishing blow :P
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 1:47 PM Post #6
I finally dug up my old notes, as I am not very good at strategics. My tactics came from researching the old threads and such (that is what is listed above under each opponent).

I really like using Light since the change, and since we can't use elixirs..... light should be helpful! Also, Proficiency point is used for Health in all of the pets. So I use an Air Tank, and 2 Lights on the end!

The first time I played thru, I didn't have much of a problem till Malgron... then I got distracted, and ended up losing the battle. The next time, I watched for "Glisten" and blocked accordingly, got thru him relatively easy. Although, his Berserk was pretty hard on my Tank.

I have yet to try the Goblin Army or Level 50. I will probably try both and update the above posts at that time! Thanks for your help!
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 4/25/2017 at 7:39 AM Post #7
I went thru again today, and this time did the Goblin Army at the end of Level 25.... beat my old record! Got to 36 waves! I like this build for the Goblin Army!
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 8:07 PM Post #8
Hey, GG, what does Essence of Sphere do if it isn't Blocked?

Also, I think Oogar only hits the pet on point when he is Aiming.
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 5/12/2017 at 8:34 PM Post #9
It will take Kimeira's health up at the expense of the pet it hits.

And on Oogar, I will experiment and see if that is true. My thoughts... it is just quicker to hit "quick attack" for everyone.
Edited By GoldGryphon on 5/12/2017 at 8:35 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.