Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Intrest Check
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 10:38 PM Post #21
Yeah, the Idea is that it is the size of a Great Dane but acts like an affectionate housecat.
Anyways, I'mma go to sleep now seeing as I have school tomorrow. See ya!
Edited By Deidriel on 4/18/2017 at 10:38 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 10:55 PM Post #22
Name:Yuri Katanmin aka (The Vixen)
Race: Kitsunes
Appearance:She is rather short only about 4'10", and has a temper to match. this emotional little furball is hatted amung her kind as having only a singal tail was considered rather unlucky. aside from her patite form she is normal only sporting ears and a tail in human form.
The fox form however is rather small and lacks the powers kitsune are normally blessed with at birth, because of her rejection as a Kitsune she prefers her human form.
Strengths: is and escape artist, seduction, swordsman ship, as well as radar like ears, she is also highly skilled at throwing knives
Weaknesses: Shiny objects, hand to hand combat, and of course trouble, and anything that looks like spiders
Weapon of Choice: A Katana, or her "needles" (thin knives that she carries at all times and is deadly accurate with"
Position on Ship: Ship hand, basically just does what ever is needed and keeps quiet.
Backstory: Yuri has always had a eye for shiny things that don't belong to her, and her skills have really gotten her in and out of trouble on the prowl for her precocious gems. Escape is her main expertise, But throwing knives and gambling come in a close second, though she is quite skilled with a sword as well.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 4/19/2017 at 2:56 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 4/19/2017 at 7:28 AM Post #23
Perfect! Will try to get mine up later today!
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/19/2017 at 10:01 AM Post #24
Name: Guill (short for Guillermo but pronounced as gwill)
Race: "Human" (homopiscus, literally meaning fish man. A race only about five generations removed from homosapians, as the result of rapid artificially aided evolution after a small population of humans discovered a new home planet covered in a freshwater sea encompassing 99% of the planet. Are still colloquially known as humans, though are called by several other names as well. They have a very low population of only about 3 million and most don't venture far from their home planet.)

Appearance:
Height: 6'2" (normal posture, can stand much taller if he wants)
General appearance

Coloration and outfit

(I was working with an extremely limited colour palette, his head tenticals are the same colour as the first image, as are his markings. The blue part of his suit is a dark navy blue, almost black.)

Wears a "Hydro suit" a kind of bodysuit designed to prevent the skin from drying out while still allowing it to breathe. Modified it himself to look "less dorky", suit goes down to a little past the knee and stops above the elbow (even though in the drawing the sleeves are full length. Wears a large tool belt and a second belt to hold weapons. Often wears welding gloves while working since his skin is more delicate than a humans.

Strengths: A skilled mechanic, good with his hands, very fast swimmer, skilled at maneuvering in low/zero gravity (it's basically the same as swimming anyways) intelligent (both book smarts and street smarts)

Weaknesses: Snarky, overconfident, too smart for his own good, not very physically strong, underestimates other people's intelligence, rarely explains his plans to his teammates untill they are already happening.

Weapon of Choice: You never know with this guy but, you can be sure he made or modified it himself.
Position on ship: Pilot/ mechanic

Backstory: Likes to pretend he always lived the life of a mechanic/mercenary for hire on sketchey jobs, but clearly has somthing to hide.
Edited By Deidriel on 4/19/2017 at 10:13 AM.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 4/19/2017 at 11:16 AM Post #25
OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Name: Inagi Hamashi
Race: Time Keeper
Appearance:
Strengths: Gadgets, hacking, time travel, constructing weapons, extended lifespan, Immunity to some poisons, can go in space without protection
Weaknesses: Water, bright flashes, psychic attacks, chlorophyll, antibiotics
Weapon of Choice:
Position on Ship: Scientific Engineer
Backstory: Inagi comes from the planet Chronis, which is famous for making time travel a reality. She ran away from home when her parents made an arranged marriage, and joined the crew.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/19/2017 at 12:35 PM Post #26
Oh sorry but I'm going to try and keep this small. If a position opens though I'll let you know!
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/19/2017 at 2:10 PM Post #27
That and we already have a techie/engineer/mechanic/grease monkey...
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/19/2017 at 2:34 PM Post #28
Name: Steven Harper
Race: Human
Appearance:

Steven stands about 5'7 and holds himself as a person that is happy go lucky attitude. The eyes were meant to be green, though doesn't seem they showed up very well. He wears a light blue jumpsuit most of the time with a leather bomber jacket over it along with a pair of gloves meant to protect his hands from the climate out in space. A pair of cargo pants cover his legs and tall mid calf boots adorn his feet. He does sport a scar on his right eyebrow though he doesn't say where he got it exactly. He also carries a backpack (The kind meant to just go over one shoulder) that serves as a pack and a space pack for travel outside the ship. The pack is black and read in color. Last thing is the thin and worn leather bracelet he wears on his left wrist, the thing having belonged to his mother.
Strengths: excellent marksman with any weapon, thievery runs deep in his veins making him one of the galaxy's best thieves, knows the galaxy quite well along with where and when you need to be careful
Weaknesses: he tends to get a bit distracted by women and can be a bit of an******at the best of times. When he gets mad he tends to lose control, especially in a fight. He is also unable to swim and has leporiphobia or the fear of rabbits (space and earthly rabbits). He is also a bad gambler, and has a tendency to not be able to turn up a drink.
Weapon of Choice: the laser pistol that his father has given him, though he can shoot any weapon given to him
Position on Ship: captain
Backstory: After leaving earth he was put to work on his father's ship until he graduated to a full thief and a valued asset of the crew, though he never actually go to meet his father. Right after his first heist though his father was captured and killed before his eyes by the Nova Corp. It was a hard hit to the crew and they fought valiantly to avenge the death of their captain but each failed all the same. Steven was left alone then with no crew left a a whole ship to run, not to mention that he had a bounty on his head now making him a walking target. To make matters worse he found that his father was killed not for his deeds but because of a map that he had aboard the ship. Angry now with himself and the Nova Corp Steven has set his mind to finding this Galaxy Stone, though first he will need to arrange a crew to help him do so.
Edited By Hawkeye on 4/19/2017 at 2:48 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/19/2017 at 2:40 PM Post #29
This is nothing to do with your character but, Steven Harper is the name of the former prime minister of canada (I'm Canadian)

So it is impossible for me not to see this when I hear that name.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/19/2017 at 2:47 PM Post #30
Totally accident! lol. I asked my friend this morning what I should name him and that is what she came up with. I'm not sure though...I might change the name. Edited it a bit more by the way.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.