Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Luffbunny Giveaway/Raffle!
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 20, 21, 22 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 4/26/2017 at 7:32 PM Post #21
Oh this looks great! I sure hope you do more in the future! I bet lots of people would be happy to help!

I would like to enter the raffle, and buy 4 tickets as well please! I also would like to donate this luff to the prize pools too! (Either the raffle or the giveaway, which ever pool you think needs more prizes!)

My favorite luff-bunny theme would be all, I honestly like all of them with certain traits, but I probably prefer the cream the most. My favorite Sylesti would be the Zolnixi (Maybe because I love foxes?).
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 4/26/2017 at 10:25 PM Post #22
Thanks for the ping, Sea! c:
I'd like to enter the raffle and buy 4 more extra tickets please?

My fav luffbunny theme is Easter egg and Blue steel ^^

edit: my fav species is Nephini(noodles o3o) and Zolnixi!

(sleepy me did not read the post right orz)
Edited By Theafy on 4/26/2017 at 10:26 PM.
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 75
Posted: 4/26/2017 at 11:35 PM Post #23
@Percy
Please read the 'Rules' section over. :)

@Alice
CoD has been sent! I think once someone has bred hundreds of the same species, it'll wear them down. xD But you're almost done right? :D

@Lunar
CoD sent! And no worries, I will do my best to go through this thread in case someone does forget to ping.

@Sav
Tossed a CoD your way! I have to agree that the kelps (especially after the revamp) are quite wonderful! Do you think you'll change your mind when/if the nephs are re-vamped? :D

@Littleruler27
You've been entered into the giveaway! :)

@Toxicfairytail
I've put your name down for the giveaway! I do hope you feel better. ^^

@Ley
CoD is sent! :D

@Godiva
Name has been added to the giveaway list! :D

@Wolfieimagine
Noted for the giveaway!

@Lostlupo
I'm glad you found your way here, then! I've added your name to the list. ^^

@Zelly
I've sent a CoD your way! Would you say you're looking forward to the nyte revamp? c:

@Hollybolly426
Hello~ I am happy you would like to participate in this thread, but it appears you have more than 5 luffbunnies, which makes you ineligible for the giveaway. ^^;

@Kyokai
CoD sent and thank you! I'd have to say the Dutch or Rouge are my favorites! And you are too kind, thank you for those words. :)

@Malas
I've sent a CoD on over! It seems the puffs are quite popular, especially so after their revamp!

@Ruincat
A CoD has been sent over! You're the second person who has said vuls are a favorite species. x)

@Lavenderrain
CoD has been sent! And thank you very much for the kind donation! I'll put the handsome boy into the giveaway. ^^

@Theafy
I've sent a CoD on over! ^^ And who would have thought you liked the noodles and nixis. :P
Greenmamba
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/26/2017 at 11:48 PM Post #24
Hi! I'd like to participate in the giveaway. My favorite theme is Easter Egg. If possible, I'd like one with loopy ears, but I'm fine with any of them. My favorite Sylesti type is Ny'vene.
Thx
Edited By Greenmamba on 4/26/2017 at 11:50 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 4/26/2017 at 11:49 PM Post #25
@Seagold.

CoD accepted and the fairy mushroom is returned!

It would be wonderful if I do change my mind when the nephini is revamped since that would mean it would have turned out awesome. I keep feeling really fearful though. There's revamps I've really liked and then there's been revamps that I haven't liked so much. I still have rather mixed feelings about the ny'venes and over time I've become less enamored with the qitari (my first favorite sylesti species). On the other hand, I think the kelpari has had a wonderful revamp even though it was quite the drastic one. I also particularly enjoyed the morkko revamp. Then there's others that I think are much better off now despite a trait or two that I think didn't make it so well such as the sylvorpa.

I also kinda think that some of the first revamps need to have a second look. This includes the qitari, vulnyx, and draeyl if nothing else for more layering. The draeyl though I fear already needs to have traits reorganized. They're just kinda all over the place.

Anyway, didn't mean to start writing an essay. lol I think that so long as I have my kelparies, I'll be very happy. And I've really fallen in love with the luffbunnies, too.
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 75
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 12:00 AM Post #26
@Greenmamba
You've been added to the giveaway list!

@Sav
Thanks for the return of the mushroom! x)

That is quite true; I wasn't here until a bit before the zolnixis were revamped, and seeing the older pictures of sylvorpas compared to now, they've definitely had an improvement! Has Krin or Fai said anything about taking a second look at earlier revamped species? :o

Despite all the wonderful revamps so far and upcoming revamp of the lunes (they look adorable :D) I think I'll be happy with my zolnixis and vulnyxes.~
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 12:12 AM Post #27
I can't remember. I'll try to ask Krin about it the next time I see him in gen chat.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 37
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 2:09 AM Post #28
Sorry about that :T can I please enter the raffle then? And buy 2 more tickets?
AliceHearts
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 248
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 5:55 AM Post #29
acapted the CoD^^ and yes you would think that :P but no i'm not almost done. althow i have 1 max stat nephini now i am fare from done.... becaus i need to get all nephini traits into max stat (and there are still 4 traits i have not even breed into 6v) so i fear this project can easly take another 2 years
Littleruler27
Level 61
Threads: 10
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 7:32 AM Post #30
Thank you !!!!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 20, 21, 22
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.