Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Mysterious Waters (Game)
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 7/14/2013 at 10:11 AM Post #11
@Starfall2466,

A girl was playing around a grassy hillside when she stumbled across a small clearing. The sun was glistening in the sky, and the waters of the lake in the middle of the clearing grasped her eye. As she got closer, she thought of a totally random idea and yelled: "I chose the 1 millionth lake!"

Oh wait, let's scratched that. Her eyes were a bit blurry. Taking out her glasses to smoothen out her near-sightness, she spied only just a few lakes.

"Uh," she said uncertainly, "I meant I want to chose the 3rd lake!"
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 7/14/2013 at 10:18 AM Post #12
@Sylvette,
A small bulbori hops out of the water, her ears twitching with excitement. Jumping over to the girl, she hops into the girl's arms. She only shows Advanced Runes, but she is made of beautiful combos of colors.

She nudges you, knowing that most people want bulboris with more genes and mutations. Will you accept the bulbori? Or leave her in the waters?
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 13
Posted: 7/14/2013 at 10:22 AM Post #13
@Starfall2466,

The boy looks gently at the Bulbori and as she lands, he gently pats her head and smiles, leading the little bunny away as he tries to dry her wings off a bit more.
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/14/2013 at 10:26 AM Post #14
@Starfall2466,

She girl grabbed a giant sling shot, placed the bulbori into it, and flung it 1000 miles into the lake.

"4th lake please!"
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/14/2013 at 10:40 AM Post #15
@Isa, The bulbori smiles happily as she goes home with her new owner. Congratulations! Your pets has been set up for you, thanks for visiting Mysterious Waters! Please come by again :3

@Sylvette, Moving onto the next lake, you slide easily into this one. Energy flows within you, and you become more active, looking around excitedly for another sylesti. Soon enough, a green sylesti crawls out from the water's surface. It is a female zolnixi, whom shows Tri-tails and Advanced runes.

She seems to have seen the horrible slingshot and the bulbori later on, and is more wary of the girl now. She doesn't seem to be carrying anything else, but she hasn't been tested either.
Dragondawn
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 150
Posted: 7/14/2013 at 10:47 AM Post #16
@Starfall2466,
The woman looked at the tom-nixi and thought of poor, lonely Winter Dawn. A slow grin spread across her face, nodding she offered her hand to the tom-nixi. "I have a beautiful yet lonely she-nixi at home you would be perfect for her. Would you like to come home with me?"
Edited By 1415 on 7/14/2013 at 10:54 AM.
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/14/2013 at 10:50 AM Post #17
@Starfall2466,

The girl cautiously pokes the water surface. "Is this some magical portal or something? Or are they all mermaids?" she said out loud.

Soon, she built a large building next to all the lakes as a scientific research centre to find the origin of all the mysteriously-appearing-out-of-nowhere sylestis. She lade down a trail of cookie crumbs to lead the nixi into the lab, which hundreds of experimentations were done on the nixi in secret in order to find the truth. Of course, anyone who found out about this secret operation was.....silenced, so to say. To replace the nixi, they built a life like robot nixi and threw her back into the lake so that no one suspects anything. NOONE.

of course, more samples were needed to continue the research, so the little innocent girl return back to the lake, this time holding her favorite teddy bear, Mr. Cuddly.

"The nixi ran away!" She cried, tears in her eyes, "may I take another sylesti from the 5th lake pretty please?" She said in the cutest voice possible.
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/14/2013 at 10:54 AM Post #18
@Starfall2466

The young boy just had to come back to the lake again, already in love with the sweet little Bulbori girl he'd gotten. He wandered towards the first lake again, his natural curiousity making him wonder just what might come around this time.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/14/2013 at 11:08 AM Post #19
@Dragondawn, The nixi nudges her head against his new owner, glad he had not been a victim of the little girl. Congratulations! Your pet is now ready to go home OwO Thank you for visiting the Waters, and I hope you come again soon! :3

@Sylvette, please do not abuse the sylestis, Sling shooting them and etc. Doing so will now prevent you from playing the game.

The zolnixi scutters back into the waters. As you enter the third and last lake, a beast emerges, growling.

Congratulations! He has been set up for you! Please come here again, and do not abuse the sylestis of the lake

@Isa, The lake water ripples, and a sylesti flies out. His white fur coat is slick and clean, and it is clear the blue markings are Advanced Runes. His tail flicks out and touches the boy in the face, examining the odd figure. The red tip at the end of his tail slowly calms down, deciding it is safe enough to approach the boy.

He looks at you, his eyes telling you he carries something. With a jist of help, maybe you can find out what he carries...? So, what do you say? Will you adopt him, or leave him?
Isa
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/14/2013 at 11:20 AM Post #20
@Starfall2466,

The boy's natural love of Nixis' made him almost giddy to watch the cautious little guy come out. He settled himself down and took a deep breath before gently reaching foward. Only when the Nixi leaned into his touch did he smile. "You'll be happy with me, and I'll be sure you have several friends." he says and happily leads the little one away.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.