Posted: 4/15/2017 at 10:07 PM Post #21
I have so much AP!

I guess I can start spending some! ^w^
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 4/15/2017 at 10:16 PM Post #22
Could we maybe get a Bulk Buy button for those of us wading around with tons of AP who would like to just get the slots without the 100+ or so clicks getting that button pressed that many times takes? Other than that, this is nice, albeit somewhat silly we randomly get set down from what we did have, imo.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 4/15/2017 at 10:19 PM Post #23
A bulk buy would be nice.

Also, would there be any possibility of something like this for avatar outfits? There's the diamond option, but I think it'd be great if there could be an ap option, too, even if it took quite a bit.
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 4/15/2017 at 10:22 PM Post #24
Ohh, yes please. Avatar Outfit slots for AP would be awesome.

I have one diamond bought Avatar Outfit slot and I will seriously never again buy one because several times that Sylestia had big problems that slot has been wiped clean of my outfit. :( That makes it feel like a super waste of those diamonds as it doesn't feel secure and I can never trust it to hold something permanently. If all I spent on one was AP, I wouldn't feel nearly as upset that it doesn't hold the outfit in place through big server problems.
Edited By Zelly on 4/15/2017 at 10:23 PM.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 1:00 AM Post #25
The bulk buy option would take me way longer to code than the 60-120 seconds per person it takes to click the button 20 times. =P

And probably not for Avatar Outfits at this time because... old layout and all that fun jazz. =\
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 9:25 PM Post #26
I wasn't even aware there was a limit on how many you could save, but I guess that makes sense. I was wondering what prevented people from saving a million designs and crashing the site or something. I've only saved a design once, but I'll still be even more careful of if I actually want it. Is there a way to delete designs you've saved?
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/16/2017 at 9:47 PM Post #27
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45500&page=3#26
Author: Goldenfeather74
Time Posted: 4/16/2017 at 9:25 PM
I wasn't even aware there was a limit on how many you could save, but I guess that makes sense. I was wondering what prevented people from saving a million designs and crashing the site or something. I've only saved a design once, but I'll still be even more careful of if I actually want it. Is there a way to delete designs you've saved?

Yep. Just view your designs and click the 'X'.

Make sure to set the time to "all time" if you can't see them all.
Kithri
Level 45
Threads: 12
Posted: 4/19/2017 at 10:42 PM Post #28
Question here...
I read in one of the guides that the AP points could be used to add/up stats for our pets or something like this. I can't even find where my AP points are to find out how many I actuall have, help with this please...might need alt tag here?

Also, for the generator, does unlocking a design mean you can save it and create the actual pet later or...please explain. Is this how we create new pets...oops might be better to message me with explanation on this one, thanks.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 4/20/2017 at 12:10 AM Post #29
You can see how much AP you have at the top right box in page formats like the forum, or on the left under your avatar in page formats like your hatchery. It is the number beside the red AP.symbol.

Not sure where you saw that AP can be used to add/up stats for our pets, or what exactly you mean by that, but AP so far is mostly only used to unlock certain items and styles in the wardrobe. Or, if you accumulate 10k AP, you can hire a stablehand to help feed your pets at a discounted price.

Unlocking a design slot allows you to save more designs, for viewing/sharing pleasure, to keep track of ideas/project goals, or if you have essences, you can create the actual pet.

To generate pets, you'll need the essence of the species you want to create. You can find essences from battling, mission satchels, and nurturing. You can also buy them from the diamond shop, or from other players on the trade broker.

When you want to generate a pet, you have to load the essence into the generator by clicking the top bar that says "click to load essence". Choose the type of essence you have (mystical, enhanced, regular), then the species you have/want, and click "load essence".

You can then choose the traits and colours that you want, or go to your saved designs and load that into the generator. Note that you'll be restricted to how much trait points you can generate your pet with based on the type of essence you have. Regular essences only gives 2 points, while enhanced and mystical give 4 points (with mystical giving more accurate colours). You can see how much trait points you have and have used at the top right of the genes and mutations segment.

When you're done with everything, click generate pet, and your pet will be created and added to your stables.
Pyromantic
Level 69
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/20/2017 at 7:40 PM Post #30
Whenever I try to save a design on the Generator a little alert pops up. It asks me to buy more design slots, which I did, but it still won't let me save any designs, and it says I have 115 designs out of 70....?!
Not sure if I should continue to buy more slots or not. :P
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.