Author Thread Post
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 5/4/2017 at 1:45 PM Post #11
EASY POKEMON POFFIN RECIPE!!!!

What you will need:
A large mixing bowl, a sieve, a baking tray and tin/aluminium foil.

Ingredients:
75ml / Cup Milk
1 Tablespoons Butter
2 Tablespoons Sugar
Teaspoon Salt
190g / 1 Cups Strong White Bread Flour
1 Egg (Beaten)
Teaspoon Fast-Action Dried Yeast
Variety of Food Colourings (Optional)

For the Filling:
High Quality Berry Jam/Jelly
Use any variety of berry or berries you like; cherry, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry etc.
To Garnish:
Icing/Confectioners Sugar
Water
Sprinkles

Preparing the Poffins:
In a pot on a low heat warm the milk, butter, sugar and salt together until the butter melts.
Pour the liquid into a large bowl, sieve in half the flour and mix well. Sprinkle in the yeast and stir until well combined.
Add the remainder of the flour and of the egg, continue to mix with a spoon until the dough comes together then use your hands to form it into a ball. (At this point you can split the dough up if youd like to add any colouring. Do this by adding a few drops and following the next step.)
On a lightly floured surface tip the dough out and knead for about 10 minutes. This will warm the dough and make it firmer and smoother.
Split the dough up into evenly shaped portions, these will become your Poffins. Place them in a large, clean bowl and cover with cling-film/saran-wrap to rise for about 50 minutes, they should double in size.

Filling the Poffins:
Feel free to leave your Poffins plain but if youd like to add a filling follow these steps;
Take one ball of dough at a time and gently flatten it out a little. Spoon some jam/jelly into the middle.
'Pinch the dough around it, making sure its completely sealed. Turn it over and gently shape the dough into a Poffin shape, which is similar to an American football, and place on a baking tray.
Repeat this step for each of the potion of dough and feel free to fill each one with a different berry jam/jelly filling.

Making the Poffins:
Whether or not youve added a filling, leave the prepared Poffins somewhere warm to rest for about 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Gently brush them with a little of the remainder of egg on top then place in the oven to bake for around 10-15 minutes. (If your Poffins are coloured, you might want to cover them in tin/aluminium foil to stop them from browning after a few minutes).
Once cooked remove from the oven and allow them to cool completely. Make some icing by mixing the icing/confectioners sugar with a little water, this will act as a glue.
Dip the sprinkles of your choosing in the prepared icing and carefully stick them to the Poffin for the finishing touch.
Edited By Nafariaandulin on 5/4/2017 at 1:57 PM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 5/21/2017 at 4:23 AM Post #12
thanks for the recepie :D
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 1:43 PM Post #13
thanks for the recepie :D
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/2/2017 at 1:38 PM Post #14
Easy and quick garlicbread

Ingredients:
toast (plain white)
butter
garlic

Instruction:

1) Put the butter in a pot and melt it on a low temprature.

2) peel the garlic and crush it into the butter once it have melted.

3) Stir and let the butter take taste of the garlic.

4) dip the toast in the mix, they should be soaked.

5) In with them in the owen untill crispy.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 6/7/2017 at 6:14 PM Post #15
I love garlic bread, I will definitely try your recipe!

I LOVE cooking, and I will add some recipies =) ... Let's start with one!

I start with an italian recipe I've made last week that I find very easy and very quick to make: Pasta al Limone (it simply means Lemon Pasta... But Pasta al Limone sounds more exotic, right? :p)

You need:

- 1 lemon
- Butter (around 50g)
- Cream (100-150g)
- Salt and Pepper
You can also add garlic or basil, if you want, and parmesan cheese (If you like parmesan cheese, I strongly suggest adding some)

And obviously, you need pasta. (I would suggest spaggheti or tagliatelle, any type of italian pasta works)

Melt butter in a pan.
When the butter is melted, add the juice of the lemon, and some lemon zest, and the cream. Season with salt and pepper, add garlic if you want to put some. When the sauce is ready, add the pasta (which need to be previously cooked in boiling water) to the pan. Toss... And it's ready!
you can now put it in a plate, and add the parmesan cheese.

I usually serve it with chicken, it's also good with pork, veal, or fish.
If you like lemon as much as I do, you will like it!
Edited By Enyo on 6/7/2017 at 6:21 PM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/11/2017 at 2:54 PM Post #16
Hope you like it :D
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 6/13/2017 at 10:18 AM Post #17
Buttered Toast:

Ingredients:
Bread
Butter

Materials:
Toaster
Butter knife

Put that bread in the toaster. Wait till it pops out, and butter that sucker!
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/23/2017 at 2:39 PM Post #18
da bump :D
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/26/2017 at 10:15 AM Post #19

Pancakes and Raggmunk (7/8ingredients)

Panncakes:
8eggs
4dl flour
roughly 1l milk
salt
pepper (white&black)
sugar

Procedure:

1) Mix the eggs, flour and milk into a smooth batter, it should be really light and flow easly.

2) Add salt, pepper and sugar to your taste and stir it in.

3) Let the batter rest in the fridge about 5-10min

4) Fry in a fryingpan with a bit of butter so it wont stick. Each pancake should be roughly 2-3mm thick at most. The thinner the better.

5) Serve with strawberry-jam, sugar or vanilla icecream.

Raggmunk (6steps) :

8eggs
4dl flour
roughly 1l milk
salt
pepper (white&black)
sugar
Potatoes

1) Mix the eggs, flour and milk into a smooth batter. It should be really light and flow easly with no lumps in it.

2) Add salt, pepper and sugar to taste and stir it in.

3) Let it rest in the fridge about 5-10min while you peel and grate potatoes. You will use a grater and the large or medium holes.

4) After mixing in the potatoes into the batter it should just about be visable when looking into the bowl. Let it rest in the fridge roughly 5-10min more.

5) Fry it in the a frying pan with either butter or the fat from bacon that is really lovely to go with this dish.
Each raggmunk should be roughly 1/2cm to a 1cm thick at most. The thinner the tastier.

6) Serve with lingonberry-jam and bacon (1-2raggmunks is generly enough for 1person)
Edited By Jillyana on 11/26/2017 at 10:59 AM.
Foxee223
Level 46
Threads: 25
Posted: 11/28/2017 at 7:09 AM Post #20
now i made up this food! i dont know what to call it but i do it everytime in my birthday!
it taste's super good! if i can get a similar photo or do it in my next b day and post it here! it will be super good!!!
and if your drinking a smoothie next to it, nothing can take its place! and this is my special recipe

Ingredients:
Bread dough
Any kind of fruit (i mostly use strawberries or berries)
Chocolate or Vanilla sauce!

other necessary stuff:
a cutting board
a knife
spoon

Making the dough recipe

The dough is made with white flour!

Method:
1st. Mix in yeast
After you've measured out your flour, it's time to mix it with yeast. Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon to evenly distribute the yeast into the flour. Look for the expiration date on the yeast package to make sure the yeast is fresh.

2nd. add water
Check the temperature of the water with an instant-read thermometer. If it is too hot, the yeast will die and your bread won't rise. If it is too cold, the yeast won't activate and your bread won't rise.

3rd. mix it up with a mixer!
Add warm water and melted butter to the flour mixture all at once. Beat with an electric mixer on low to medium speed (you can do this by hand as well). Scrape the side of the bowl to make sure all of the flour and yeast are moistened.

4th. stir in remaining flour!

5th. Knead dough
Fold the dough over and push down with the heel of your hand. Turn, fold dough over, and push down again. Repeat this process over and over. The dough is ready when it is smooth and elastic. This means it is smooth and soft and holds together nicely in a ball.
small Tip!!!: Moderately soft dough, used for sweet breads, requires 3 to 5 minutes of kneading and will still be slightly sticky. Moderately stiff dough, used for most nonsweet breads, requires 6 to 8 minutes of kneading and is slightly firm to the touch.

6th. make your dough into a ball

7th. cover the dough and let the dough raise! keep it between 80 and 85 degrees F!

8. deflate the dough bye pushing it in! with your fist in the center, push the dough.

Method:
(i feel like im doing my lab report for science now)
1st step. Gather all ingredients
2nd step. open the bread dough up into a circle
3rd step. cut the half pile of your fruit into smaller pieces
4th step. carefully put small amount of chosen fruit inside your bread dough
5th step. close the bread dough as if you were making a spring roll.
6th step. put the closed bread dough inside oven and wait for 20 min
7th step. get the tasty treat out of the oven and place it to wait for about 3 minutes
8th step. after the waiting, slowly with the spoon pour down the sauce you have chosen!
9th step. and the last but not the least, put the other half of the fruits on top of the tasty treat!
now enjoy your food!

and if you can help me name the food i will be so happy!
Edited By Foxee223 on 11/28/2017 at 8:24 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.