Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > News and Announcements > New Ability/Proficiency System, New Tuto...
Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 4/7/2017 at 2:29 PM Post #101
Thank you so much!
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 4/7/2017 at 10:42 PM Post #102
I clicked on the new icon thingy just to see what it was and it brought me to the proficiency/element tutorial, but I didn't want to do anything with that particular pet so I pressed the back arrow and now I can't get it to pop up again.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/7/2017 at 10:53 PM Post #103
There is a red '?' you can click on that page to bring that information back up.
Hdawg
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 23
Posted: 4/7/2017 at 11:06 PM Post #104
I'm not so much complaining more like sharing my observations but i wasn't excited for this cause 1. it messed up most of my pets (not being able to have more than one element) 2. i didn't have a problem with the old set up and 3. most of my balanced pets are unbalanced now (pets that i bred/built to be high strength AND intelligence can't be like that anymore ect). BUT it doesn't take 80+ turns to beat a named anymore which is a huge plus for me. i've been beating up on the named that always whipped out my party since i noticed this but it doesnt feel as rewarding when i beat Tyrielle "The Greedy" in less then 10 turns. but then again that could just be me. other than things being a bit too easy and certain pets not being as cool (personally) anymore i havn't had any problems with the update and it seems to be working properly. im excited to see how the arena is gonna change since i was never able to beat fire eyes and im excited for level 75.
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 4/8/2017 at 6:46 PM Post #105
The thing in the corner says forsaken tomb while on the map it says forgotten tomb, also it won't scroll so I can see the rest of the instructions (was here the place I was supposed to put if the thing in the corner wasn't working? I can't remember).
Woodsorrel
Level 45
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 6
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 11:19 AM Post #106
I am currently at the Nightfall Bandit Camp, and the Focused Attack button for both pets in my party have seemingly disappeared. Was that something that was done on purpose, or...?
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 12:10 PM Post #107
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45100&page=11#106
Author: Woodsorrel
Time Posted: 4/10/2017 at 11:19 AM
I am currently at the Nightfall Bandit Camp, and the Focused Attack button for both pets in my party have seemingly disappeared. Was that something that was done on purpose, or...?

I replaced Focused Attack with Quick Attack last night. It deals the same damage and generates the same Mana, only it doubles the pet's Quickness when used for that turn.

You shouldn't really ever be using that attack anyway over your pet's Elemental attack. It will almost always be better to use 99.999% of the time.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 3:29 PM Post #108
I noticed an issue that I've been having with the new battle system and I'm not sure if there's others having an issue or not, too. It's not a bug or anything, but more a physical issue. Hitting the 1 button constantly in battle, it's starting to hurt my left arm. I can feel the muscles on the left, underside of it hurting in particular. And I think some sorta muscle along the right part is starting to hurt, too. This seems to be more of an issue with the older regions though than the newer. Like in the newer ones I still have to move around and that breaks up the repitition. But going through the Dungeon of the Forsaken it's becoming more painful.

Why I didn't have as much trouble with the older set up, I'm not fully certain but I think just being able to hit different buttons in the same round just broke up the motion more. I'm kinda having to stop where I am right now in the dungeon because I don't want to make it worse. It hurts using that arm now to even type this.

I don't think there's really anything that can be done about it. It could probably very well be a problem unique to me. I've had severe tendinitis issues before in both of my arms. But I thought I'd let you know in case with future type changes that could prevent or cause this. One of the things I've loved about it is that it didn't cause me as much issues as other games. Of course I love Sylestia for many reasons. Just I'm feeling a bit disappointed that I can't quite do as much as I normally do on a game I love. Maybe eventually the muscles will get more used to things if I'm careful and build up. I just don't know.
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 3:43 PM Post #109
Savynn, I am having a similar issue. I use my pinkie for typing "1". I don't have as strong a pinkie as my other fingers, I guess. It would help me if the numbers were upped to 2 and 3, or at least have the two elemental attacks switched. I am sore along the outside of my left hand, and starting up my arm.

That being said, I am enjoying the new system more and more.... still learning things!
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 3:53 PM Post #110
Yeah, I use my pinkie for 1 as well and noticed earlier that the pinkie wasn't as strong as the fingers I use for 2 and 3. And I felt a bit more strain. And then noticed before when I went through the dungeon it was becoming more uncomfortable. And then today it's just gotten really bad. I was in the middle of the arena fight I think when it started hurting too much.

Trying to ice it right now and see if that helps, and I'll try taking an advil. That other muscle along the right top of my arm is now hurting worse, too.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.