Author Thread Post
Blurryfacedgray
Level 54
Lucky Leprechaun
Threads: 10
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 7:16 PM Post #1
FosterClan

FosterClan's New Home!

I am the former leader of FosterClan, a Clan that takes care of foster sylestis so they are not released, then give them to a user in need. If you'd like to become a member of FosterClan, please message me so and we shall hold an audition. FosterClan members should have a tab dedicated to FosterClan, with all the sylestis on it for sale. There is a private chatroom for FosterClan, and only members are allowed. FosterClan members can give other members sylestis if they don't have enough room. We can also hold fundraisers. This Clan is idealized by Warrior Cats, my favorite book series. If you read Warrior Cats, then this Clan is for you.

FosterClan Allegiances:
Leader - Grapejuice
Deputy - Komppa
Medicine Cat -
Medicine Cat Apprentice -
Warriors - Bluestar415
Apprentices - Ingiman1
Kits -
Queens - Draconmaster

Roles:
Leader - The, well, leader of the Clan. Leaders can make announcements and (if approved by both the deputy and medicine cat) changes in the Clan. They also can exile cats. Must have at least one tab labeled "FosterClan" with sylestis in that tab, all costing 1k gold(but if it has mutations or genes you add 500g for every mutation/gene), and if adult 500g(add 50g for every mutation/gene) to breed. Must be thoughtful and understanding.

Deputy - Is second in command of the Clan. If the leader is absent, the deputy will take the leader's place. The deputy can also take control of the Clan sometimes. When the leader retires, the deputy will become the new leader and pick a new deputy. Must be loyal and trustworthy. Must have at least 1 tab open labeled "FosterClan" with sylestis in that tab, all costing 1k gold(but if it has mutations or genes you add 500g for every mutation/gene), and if adult 500g(add 50g for every mutation/gene) to breed.

Medicine Cat - The third in command. The medicine cat will get donated 500g from each warrior and apprentice every month for feeding other member's pets. They must have a male sylesti for breed for 500g so warriors and apprentices can donate. If both the deputy and leader are absent, it is the medicine cat's turn to take over. The medicine cat's job is to take care of other's pets when they don't have enough money to do it themselves. The medicine cat must be wise and trustworthy.

Medicine Cat Apprentice - Does the same thing as the medicine cat, except he/she doesn't take charge when the leader and deputies are absent. The medicine cat apprentice must have similar traits to the medicine cat, and will also receive 500g from every apprentice and warrior by putting a male sylesti for breed for 500g. Once the medicine cat retires, the medicine cat apprentice will take his/her place as the new medicine cat.

Warriors - MUST have at least one tab labeled "FosterClan" and all the sylestis on that tab selling for 1k gold but if the sylesti has mutations or genes you would add 500g for every mutation/gene it has. In order to donate to medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice, they have to have two adult female sylestis the same type as the one they put for breed, and breed it with their sylestis for 500g. You have to donate to both medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice every month, otherwise you will be exiled. This not only donates, but gives you more hatchlings to put up later on for double the gold you have paid.

Apprentices - MUST have at least one tab labeled "FosterClan" and all the sylestis on that tab selling for 1k gold, but if the sylesti has mutations or genes you would add 500g for every mutation/gene it has. You must donate to medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, deputy, and leader every month. By doing so, you will use the same technique but with more female sylestis. The con to this is, you will get 4 hatchlings, which would give you 4k gold. It is possible for apprentices, if they would like, to become warriors.

Queens - Are the breeders of the Clan. It is optional that they would have a "FosterClan" tab, but otherwise they could give the offspring to other members of the Clan. Queens MUST have at least 2 sylesti that could be compatible for breeding, and must have sylesti in their hatchery. Queens can have more than one position

Kits - Help the queens out with their breeding. They can help the queens breed by getting adult sylesti and putting their breeding for 1g with the ID of the queen. It is possible for them to move from a kit to an apprentice.

I have stepped down as leader and gave my role to Grapejuice since she is very active and kind. Being a leader was to much to handle. Shortly after I made FosterClan I have gotten depressed and had nothing to do but go to school, leave, and do homework. When I came back, I was good but not good enough. I left for a longer time, and I feel horrible about it. I couldn't bring myself to go back on, I was so busy that I didn't have the time. I'm sorry I wasn't the leader you wanted me to be. I can't be your leader anymore. I will probably be more active since it's summer, but I'm doing so many work from other Clans(from different games) that I'm in and it's just very stressful to me. Once again, I'm sorry for letting you down.
Edited By Blurryfacedgray on 6/27/2017 at 6:44 PM.
Blurryfacedgray
Level 54
Lucky Leprechaun
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 5:08 AM Post #2
bump
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 4:20 PM Post #3
This thread has been moved to: Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services.
Sansthecomic
Level 17
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/7/2017 at 6:22 PM Post #4
Hi, i'd like to become a member of Fosterclan, i am a kind and overall caring person and i would love to be here
Fallensnow
Level 60
Threads: 19
Posted: 4/14/2017 at 7:33 PM Post #5
I'd Love to join FosterClan as a warrior!

(BTW, I love warrior cats, so i know where you got the idea)
Edited By Fallensnow on 4/14/2017 at 7:35 PM.
Blurryfacedgray
Level 54
Lucky Leprechaun
Posted: 4/20/2017 at 10:15 PM Post #6
I'll message you the sign-up sheet. Sorry I haven't been answering, I've lately been busy with school
Blurryfacedgray
Level 54
Lucky Leprechaun
Posted: 4/20/2017 at 10:16 PM Post #7
I'll send you the sign-up sheet as well.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 4/20/2017 at 10:21 PM Post #8
Can I be Med cat apprentice?
Blurryfacedgray
Level 54
Lucky Leprechaun
Posted: 4/20/2017 at 10:22 PM Post #9
I'll send you the sign-up sheet.
Fallensnow
Level 60
Threads: 19
Posted: 4/21/2017 at 8:26 AM Post #10
sorry, I've changed my mind. since you didn't answer, i'm now occupied with something else.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.