Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Pokemon Sun and Moon Rp
Page 8 1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 96, 97, 98 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 9:01 PM Post #71
The next morning, every trainer received a package, inside was a pokedex, a pokeball with a rotom in it, and a Z-ring.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 9:14 PM Post #72
Yuri was busy Packing her book bag and getting ready to head out "Alright Guys Lets Head out, in-Tin If you don't mind being in you ball it would be easier to travel today, but when we take brakes I'l let you come out and Play" she said with a smile and with a nod of his head she returned him to his Pokeball. With that she finished packing and grabbed her camera and Picked up Vul before bolting out the door to meet the others.
Lightningfang
Level 37
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 9:27 PM Post #73
Ailla was already there, sleeping on a bench she hadn't put her rowlet back in the poke ball and just let it perch on her shoulder while she's leapt, curled around the egg to keep it warm. She had already put the package away in a ruff sack that looked quite a bit old and definitely home made, and gone back to sleep.
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 9:37 PM Post #74
Gradient was gone before the battle even began. His parents had closed the door to him; He would have to at least beat all of the trial masters before ever being welcomed, no, allowed in his house. Gradient growled. His mother and father may have both taken turns beating the Elite Four in Kanto, but that wasn't here.

Though Gradient supposed the other regions' gym system was much more challenging than Alola's trial island thingie.

As for traveling partners? Maybe, if Gradient picked up a more... Useful trainer. It sounded wrong, just thinking it, but that was how Gradient's mind was raised to be. Use others, stomp on losers, and worship winners. It was his mother's philosophy. His father's was Use others, be strong, and have no emotion. Gradient's mind was perfectly catered and oriented to their line of thought.

Huh.

The next morning, Gradient woke up in some shrubs. A thought hit him hard: The Rotom-Dex and the Z-Ring was being sent to his house! Gradient sprinted, not minding as the tree branches left somewhat red lines running along his cheeks.

Gradient slowed to a stop. He grabbed his key chain off of his belt, then opened the mailbox in front of his door. Gradient's eyes scanned the packages and letters. Aha! A box, addressed to him.

Gradient grabbed it and ran, feeling his father's sharp amethyst eyes on him. He ducked under a tree. After eight minutes, he made it. The town in which the celebration was held the day before. Gradient was surprised nobody had recognized him; he was known world wide for his so called 'perfection'. Especially the other kids. Younger or older, or the same age, parents would tell their kids that Gradient was a good role model.

To be honest, it was kinda creepy. And kinda part of Gradient's daily life.

Gradient let out Eevee, Litten, and Rotom, who was inside the box. He pocketed the Z-Ring. Perhaps he could extend it to become a bracelet, a little less obvious. A secret weapon.

"Rotom, take over the Alolan Pokedex." Gradient ordered. The Rotom complied without a word, buzzing into the device.

"Hello. I am the RotomDex of Alola." A monotone voice sounded. Gradient nodded, putting the RotomDex in his backpack.

The leaves rustled. Gradient spun around, his strawberry blond hair flying, enchanting violet eyes glinting. Wait, was that one of the other kids from the day before who Gradient had conversed with?
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 9:59 PM Post #75
Yuri Sprinted through the woods towards town, when she broke out of the clearing she almost ran into the strawberry haired boy " AH! sorry! Really sorry.... this is really embarrassing" she said brushing a few leaves out of her hair with her free hand Vul still warped in her other arm tight against her chest. She paused a moment realizing he was the one who mentioned the Battle style yesterday. " Names Yuri, I don't believe I got your name Yesterday?" she said reaching out her hand politely.
Lightningfang
Level 37
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 10:09 PM Post #76
Ailla sat up yawning her cloths were a bit crinkled and dirty from sleeping outside all night but the egg and rowlet seemed secure. "Hoo!" Rowlet said tugging on her hair and then flying away. "Wow! Hey! Wait up!" Ailla shouted scrambling after the bird falling off of the bench and onto the dusty road. She had to flip over onto her back as she fell to protect the egg, getting dust all over the back of her shirt.

The rowlet hadn't flown far just enough to get to gradient. The smell of the bushes attracting it. "Too.." it cooed taking an obvious liking to you. Probably cause you smelled like berries and freedom.

Ailla after she was able to secure the egg. Ailla came after the rowlet. "Oh ye gads. I'm so sorry about him." Ailla said way more sorry then she should have been. "Rowlet, return." She said returning the bird Pokmon. "Really I am SO sorry about that. I should really get better at controlling my Pokmon." She rambled on apologeticly.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 10:24 PM Post #77
Yuri drooped her hand at the arrival of the bird Pokemon " Don't worry about it, its fine!" she said giving a genuine smile. " I guess you must be here to meet up with the others as well before we head out"
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 11:24 PM Post #78
Hmm? Gradient glanced over at the two girls from the day before. Was it a coincidence that he had crossed paths with them yet again? "Gradient." He said finally, his voice aloof, but his smile charming. "My name is Gradient. It's certainly nice to meet you again, Yuri."

Gradient cocked his head. "Oh?" He asked, his voice curious. "You are all traveling together?" He asked. Of course, Gradient had expected this. Strength in numbers. That old saying. "I've considered it, but I'm not really sure. I know my way around quite well, but perhaps..." Gradient trailed off.

Perfection Dang. Out of all the days in Gradients life, he had to choose today to let his polite mask slip. An actor never lets their mask slip. They melt into the character, become the character.

Gradient had never considered going in a group, to be honest. But Gradient considered what every word he uttered would paint himself as. The 'maybe I should go in a group' added weakness and modesty to Gradient's character.

Perfect.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 6:06 AM Post #79
"Hello-o-o" Sylver chirped, approaching the group of young trainers. Sylver noticeably had a few scrapes and scratches on her arms and legs, she also seemed out of breath.
"Hey, you brat! you cheated!" Rhys said, panting, also covered and scratches, with a few leaves in his hair. "You were asking for that!" Sylver retaliated. Sylver opened her bag and started pulling bandages out "Here, put these on, those cuts might get infected you idiot!" She told him , shoving the band-aids at him. "Hey, you have just as many injuries that might get infected! You need some too!" Rhys yelled back at her.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 7:56 AM Post #80
Yuri smiled back, she figured the Gradient Character had it pretty good, but something was off she just wasn't sure what. no mater she was not let that stop her from being friends with some one." I'm fairly familiar with the layout of the Islands as well, but I think traveling in a group will be more fun and..." she trailed off seeing Sylver and Rhys approaching, she couldn't help but chuckle at their argument. " Well we should Head to the Verdant Cavern on Melemele Island" She said before an elbow rested on her head in a mocking way " Mind If I join your group Short Stack?" A familiar voice said with a smirk. Yuri was practical growling as she pushed his elbow from her head " Fine.." she said through gritted teeth. She had never been found of Thomas company, but he was skilled at some things that would be helpful in a trial. She sighed and held out her hand gesturing to the Blonde headed boy " Everyone this is Thomas..." she said in a monotone voice.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 3/29/2017 at 8:00 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 96, 97, 98
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.