Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Fortune Festival - Lucky Sudoku
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 3/16/2017 at 6:23 PM Post #1
Lucky Sudoku

Click on the Image for a Larger Version

How to Play

This is a standard Sudoku puzzle. In order to solve the Sudoku puzzle, you must use all 9 candies in each square, row, and column. In any square, row, or column, you cannot use any candy more than once.

If you are unfamiliar with solving Sudoku puzzles, I'd suggest searching the internet on how to solve them before attempting this puzzle.

Important: The candies are randomly ordered and assigned. They are NOT ordered left to right as if they were 1-9. So you most likely cannot just replace the candies with 1-9 at the bottom and solve the puzzle simply in that manner.

Additionally, please do not say that this puzzle is impossible to solve. It is possible. It has a proper answer.

Rules

1. You must complete the Sudoku by yourself. No exceptions.

2. DO NOT post or share your Sudoku or any answers anywhere on Sylestia!!! You will automatically be disqualified from all Forum Games if you do this and you will make me very unhappy!

3. You must submit your completed Sudoku using the candies. You cannot replace them with numbers. Failing to use the candies will disqualify your entry.

4. After completion, you must upload your Sudoku to an image uploading site, such as http://imgur.com. If you choose to print out the Sudoku, then you will need a way to scan the completed Sudoku back onto your computer and then upload it to an image uploading site.

A Player Guide on How to Upload Images

5. After you have uploaded your completed Sudoku, send a PM to OfficialGames with your completed Sudoku image and title the PM "Fortune Festival Sudoku".

6. Please DO NOT PM me your Sudoku!!! I will ignore it and your entry will NOT be counted. Additionally, please also do not PM me asking me to check your Sudoku to see if you've gotten it correct or if it's been sent. The onus is on you to follow the rules and submit your entry correctly. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the rules directly here in this thread.

7. The due date for submitting your entry is by the end of the Festival. Check the Festival Overview thread for when the official end date will be. Please note, the end date may change so you may end up with more time.

Prizes

There will be 3 prizes awarded. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. Everyone who submitted a correctly solved entry will be placed into a random drawing where the top three names will be the winners.

There will also be a Participation prize for everyone who submitted a correctly solved answer.

Have fun and enjoy!

Winners

Thank you to everyone who participated!

A few notes before I announce the winners and prizes. First, a few of you unfortunately did not submit correct puzzles. Some were off by only one piece. Always make sure to check your work if you're able!

Second, I also received a few submissions that had invalid or broken links. You can use the 'Preview' button before sending the PM to make sure your entry is properly displaying. Additionally, if you're hosting your image on a private gallery somewhere, make sure that it can be publicly accessed. If I can't view your entry, then your entry won't count for even a participation reward.

With that said, here are the winners and prizes!

1st Place

Winner: Keychain
Prizes: [Fortune Festival Limited Bundle], [Shamrocks] x1,000

2nd Place

Winner: Apolloandyami
Prizes: [Kismet Water Dragon Sylvorpa Eggling] x1, [Lucky Mutator] x1, [Avatar Item (Fortune Festival - Retired)] x1, [Shamrocks] x500

3rd Place

Winner: Lavelle
Prizes: [Shamrocks] x500

Correctly Submitted Entries

All Participants with valid Entries

Prize: [Shamrocks] x100
Edited By Krinadon on 4/5/2017 at 11:11 PM.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 1:51 PM Post #2
This thread has been moved to: Official Games and Contests.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 1:51 PM Post #3
Time to play :)
Crystalspirit
Level 60
Threads: 14
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 3:38 PM Post #4
What are the prizes, or are they a surprise?
Xnickyswagx
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 6:37 PM Post #5
Ohhh, looks fun! I hope I get it correct this time.
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 15
Posted: 3/18/2017 at 6:15 PM Post #6
I always enjoy solving the festival sudokus, but this one was so much harder than the past ones... Trying to solve it really gave me a headache, especially the clover and the red lantern! Was it meant to be much harder, or is it a coincidence..?
Cies2
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 3/19/2017 at 10:37 PM Post #7
Fun!
Draconmaster
Level 28
Threads: 3
Posted: 3/21/2017 at 7:36 PM Post #8
Eeek hard
Fiolei
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 71
Posted: 4/3/2017 at 12:03 AM Post #9
Hope mine qualifies...I've been gone most of this fest doing school stuff and wouldn't you know it... I finally get time to work on it and my computer lags up and doesn't get it sent until 12:01. Please please accept it...I worked really hard on it.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 4:03 PM Post #10
Winners

Thank you to everyone who participated!

A few notes before I announce the winners and prizes. First, a few of you unfortunately did not submit correct puzzles. Some were off by only one piece. Always make sure to check your work if you're able!

Second, I also received a few submissions that had invalid or broken links. You can use the 'Preview' button before sending the PM to make sure your entry is properly displaying. Additionally, if you're hosting your image on a private gallery somewhere, make sure that it can be publicly accessed. If I can't view your entry, then your entry won't count for even a participation reward.

With that said, here are the winners and prizes!

1st Place

Winner: Keychain
Prizes: [Fortune Festival Limited Bundle], [Shamrocks] x1,000

2nd Place

Winner: Apolloandyami
Prizes: [Kismet Water Dragon Sylvorpa Eggling] x1, [Lucky Mutator] x1, [Avatar Item (Fortune Festival - Retired)] x1, [Shamrocks] x500

3rd Place

Winner: Lavelle
Prizes: [Shamrocks] x500

Correctly Submitted Entries

All Participants with valid Entries

Prize: [Shamrocks] x100
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.