Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 8,027 875
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 5,026,296 1,867
Generated 353,845 99
Captured 769,404 181
Bred 3,903,047 1,587
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Rixva's Projects Sale Thread (Themed...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rixva
Level 70
High Druid
Joined: 4/20/2014
Threads: 88
Posts: 2,153
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 10:54 PM Post #1
Welcome!
The thread is now open for posting!
Feel free to check out the projects I'm still working on here.
You can also check out my giant Olympus project here!


About this thread

As you may have noticed if you peeked at my project planning thread, it's gotten a little bit full. In order to streamline the process for anyone who may want to purchase an offspring from my projects, I thought it might be helpful to have all the info in one place, without a bunch of other stuff to distract from the task! If you're interested in any of the pets in this thread, ping me here or shoot me a PM and I'll get your order processed ASAP. :)

IMPORTANT:
-Ping me when posting
-You may request a specific gender, but please be patient if it takes more than one try
-A waiting list will be created if multiple users request offspring over a short time
-Stat project offspring will always be infertile, no exceptions! All other project offspring are sold fertile unless otherwise requested; requesting infertility reduces the price by half.
-Prices are listed in gold, but I will also accept prismatic philters, pet dyes, magical pies, and gender swapping philters. If you'd like to offer something else, please feel free to ask!

Updates
12/10/18: Added 6vis FR fae, PG puff, SD Puff, and 4vis Hermes nixi to the list
6/3/18: Added 4vis Peacock Warrior Puffs to the list!
1/29/18: Made sure everything was accurate and added the 6vis Golden Hearts to the list!
6/14/17: Added Forest Protector Morkko mate (finally) and added new existing offspring. Prices slightly adjusted.
3/2/17: Finished adding projects (finally) and added an existing offspring post. Added Cherowyn Bulbori and Forest Protectors Morkko (almost finished).
3/2/17: Opened this thread and added existing completed projects! Still adding images for some.


Table of Contents

Post 2: THEMED Projects
Post 3: PERSONAL Projects
Post 4: OLYMPUS Projects
Post 5: REGEN Pairs
Post 6: MISC Pairs
Post 7: STAT Projects
Post 8: Existing Offspring for Sale
Post 9: res
Post 10: res
Edited By Rixva on 12/10/2018 at 10:57 AM.
Rixva
Level 70
High Druid
Joined: 4/20/2014
Threads: 88
Posts: 2,153
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 10:55 PM Post #2
THEMED Projects
This post contains themed projects I have completed, listed in order of number of traits high to low. Purebred offspring are available on demand.

6-vis Floribunda Rose Faelora
Price: 200,000 gold

Parents: A Rose By Any Other Name & Would Smell As Sweet

Note: 75% chance of M1 Elven Harness, 25% chance of M1 Autumn Flower; 50% chance of M3 Fae Dust, 50% chance of M3 Vine Flowers

6-vis Petal Garden Puffadore
Price: 200,000 gold

Parents: La Floraison & Jardin


6-vis Snow Diamond Puffadore
Price: 200,000 gold

Parents: Nieve & Diamante


6-visible Flickering Vulnyx
Price= 200,000 gold

Parents: Vesta & Vulcan

Note: 50% chance of G1 Lynx, 50% chance of G1 Calico ; 50% chance of M1 Feathered Wings, 50% chance of M1 Jeweled Wings

6-visible "Vibrant Voyagers" Sea Anemone Puffadore (Original Colors)
Price= 200,000 gold

Parents: Moana & Maui


6-visible Plumberry Cobbler Lunemara
Price: 200,000 gold

Parents: Plumbelina & Tom Plum


6-vis Phantasmal Essence Ryori
Price: 200,000 gold

Parents: Alma & Spiridon

Note: 75% chance of M2 Fox Fire, 25% chance of M2 Icicle Orbs ; 50% chance of M3 Ethereal Horns, 50% chance of M3 Crown of Leaves

6-vis Golden Heart Bulbori
Price: 200,000 gold

Parents: Khatun the Golden Hearted & Klemes the Golden Hearted


5-6-visible "Sweet Sailors" Sea Anemone Puffadore (Updated Colors)
Price= 80,000 gold

Parents: Sina & Tui

Note: there is a 25% chance for a 6th visible trait (G1 Merle).

4-vis Purpleheart Spiderwort Nytekrie
Price: 40,000 gold

Parents: Miss Muffet & Spyder


3-vis Hot Cross "Space Buns" Qitari
Price: 30,000 gold

Parents: Pain de Papillon & Bolillo

Note: 50% chance of G1 Star Runes, 50% chance of G1 Lightning Bolts ; 50% chance of M3 Stardust Wings, 50% chance of M1 Butterfly Wings

back to top

Edited By Rixva on 12/10/2018 at 10:55 AM.
Rixva
Level 70
High Druid
Joined: 4/20/2014
Threads: 88
Posts: 2,153
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 10:55 PM Post #3
PERSONAL Projects
This post contains personal projects I have completed. Offspring are available on demand.


4-visible Peacock Warrior Puffadore
Price= 50,000 gold

Parents: Soturia & Xerxes


6-visible Natureguard Morkko
Price= 60,000 gold

Parents: Oihana & Aresti


5-visible Adorned Zolnixi
Price= 20,000 gold

Parents: Chumani & Khayone


4-visible Cherowyn Bulbori
Price= 40,000 gold

Parents: Cherowyn & Vermillion


4-visible Woodland Royal Faelora
Price= 40,000 gold

Parents: Sylvaine & Melchior


4-visible Dauntless Nytekrie
Price= 40,000 gold

Parents: Gloria & Gallant


3-visible Halcyon Lupora
Price: 30,000 gold

Parents: Clarion & Cloudless


3-vis Spotted Dino Draeyl
Price: 30,000 gold

Parents: Vella & Vetusto


back to top
Edited By Rixva on 12/10/2018 at 10:45 AM.
Rixva
Level 70
High Druid
Joined: 4/20/2014
Threads: 88
Posts: 2,153
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 10:55 PM Post #4
OLYMPUS Projects
This post contains projects I have completed as part of the Gods of Olympus Mega-Project. Offspring are available on demand.

Artemis Luffox
Price= 40,000 gold



Apollo Luffox
Price= 40,000 gold



Hermes Zolnixi
Price= 40,000 gold



back to top
Edited By Rixva on 12/10/2018 at 10:56 AM.
Rixva
Level 70
High Druid
Joined: 4/20/2014
Threads: 88
Posts: 2,153
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 10:55 PM Post #5
REGEN Pairs
This post contains projects I have completed by regenerating pets after a revamp. Offspring are available on demand.

2-3-4-visible Mystic Panda Morkko
Price= 25,000 gold for 4 vis

Parents: Rhine & Rhone

4 possible traits: Panda, Mystical Jewels, Spring Flowers, Mystical Jewels

5-visible Interstellar Ny'vene
Price= 40,000 gold

Parents: Andromeda & Centaurus


5-visible Beach Dweller Ny'vene
Price= 40,000 gold

Parents: Doris & Nereus

offspring will show Quad arms & carry Flower Armor underneath

2-3-4-visible Hidden Iceberg Ny'vene
Price= 35,000 gold

Parents: Hildur & Njall


3-4-visible Warden Royalty Ny'vene
Price= 25,000 gold

Parents: Lady Yuna Cousland & Alistair Theirin

note - 25% chance for vis Battle Helm

3-4-visible Volcanic Ny'vene
Price= 25,000 gold

Parents: Fajra & Edan

note - 25% chance for vis Essence of Flames

6-visible Amour de la Lune Puffadore
Price= 40,000 gold

Parents: Lune & Amour


5-visible Rad Rainbow Puffadore
Price= 30,000 gold

Parents: Rush & Race

note - all pets will show Race's traits, and carry Rush's as hiddens

5-visible Noble Sovereign Puffadore
Price= 30,000 gold

Parents: Augusta & Cyneric



3-4-visible Avatar Aang Puffadore
Price= 15,000 gold

Parents: Aang & Meng

note - 50% chance of visible Flower Petals

3-visible Fire Lord Zuko Puffadore
Price= 15,000 gold

Parents: Zuko & Mai

note - offspring will always show Dancing flames. I didn't have another tamed pet to mutate so I got lucky when Candy Wings was made recessive!

6-visible Sweet Dreams Fairy Lunemara
Price= 45,000 gold

Parents: un-named & un-named


5-6-visible Peacock Moth Lunemara
Price= 40,000 gold

Parents: un-named & un-named

Note: 25% chance for vis G2 Silky

5-visible Inner Balance Lunemara
Price= 40,000 gold

Parents: un-named & un-named


back to top
Edited By Rixva on 11/23/2017 at 11:10 PM.
Rixva
Level 70
High Druid
Joined: 4/20/2014
Threads: 88
Posts: 2,153
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 10:55 PM Post #6
MISC Pairs
This post contains miscellaneous pairs of pets I don't necessarily consider projects, but am still capable of breeding for offspring.

2-visible 2-carry Valentine Lace Midnight Frost Bulbori
Price= 15,000 gold

Parents: Perpetua & Firmin


2-visible Valentine Lace Frosted Pinecone Luffox
Price= 15,000 gold

Parents: Bristlecone & Lincoln


2-vis Tinkerbell Vulnyx
Price: 10,000 gold

Parents: Tinkerbell & Terrence


back to top
Edited By Rixva on 3/2/2017 at 11:38 PM.
Rixva
Level 70
High Druid
Joined: 4/20/2014
Threads: 88
Posts: 2,153
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 10:55 PM Post #7
STAT Projects
Always genetically tested!

6-visible "Vibrant Voyagers" Sea Anemone Puffadore (Original Colors)
Price= 300,000 gold - ALWAYS INFERTILE

3 breeding pairs available
Edited By Rixva on 11/5/2017 at 7:48 PM.
Rixva
Level 70
High Druid
Joined: 4/20/2014
Threads: 88
Posts: 2,153
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 10:55 PM Post #8
Existing Offspring for Sale!
Always genetically tested!
Edited By Rixva on 6/15/2018 at 10:11 PM.
Rixva
Level 70
High Druid
Joined: 4/20/2014
Threads: 88
Posts: 2,153
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 10:55 PM Post #9
Reserved
Rixva
Level 70
High Druid
Joined: 4/20/2014
Threads: 88
Posts: 2,153
Posted: 3/2/2017 at 10:55 PM Post #10
Reserved
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.026 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits
© Copyright 2011-2019 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.