Forum Index > Player Guides > [SPOILERS] Sylestia Walkthrough
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kivoichi
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 10/17/2021 at 11:10 PM Post #121
I think I stated that wrong. It's totally fine if you open them (like, who would not open them?) but what I meant was, it's not necessary to send them to me.
Ah, well, true, I can use it or you can sell it.

I'll use it. Thank you! I think I'll die fewer times in the LG if I equipped them correctly.
Leah9531
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 68
Posted: 1/12/2022 at 11:42 AM Post #122
Do you have any tips on defeating desius in the forgotten tomb? I've been trying since last month and I still haven't even gotten close to.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 1/12/2022 at 1:47 PM Post #123
what's the party you're using for him?
and did you do the seals correctly?
Leah9531
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/13/2022 at 11:05 AM Post #124
I am using level 46 pets

Midnight

Lavender Desires

Ash

The last time I think I used the seals correctly was when my party was level 44

I backtracked and I think I did all the seals correctly right now.
Edited By Leah9531 on 1/13/2022 at 11:52 AM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 1/13/2022 at 5:50 PM Post #125
mm,,, prognosis
Team setup: unusual (is this a shadow tank, light tank, water tank survivalist team? shadow tank, weirdly proffed light healer, water... attacker? Water tank, light something, weirdly proffed shadow attacker? I dunno)

shadow
Profs:
- probably fine for a shadow tank? I don't use shadow tanks
Equips:
- the relic should be fine
- the armor is No, because aside from it being uncommon (aka, worth nothing to either your pet or your wallet) it's an Assassin equip, which is for Physical tanks (water, earth). She can use the agi from it, but not the strength
- accessory 1 is a NoPE because sure it's lv40 and epic, but it's a ravager equip, aka, basically useless for anything outside of a Strength Mission pet
- acc.2 is an Extremely Average, Could Do Better, lv40, but only rare rarity, and a disciple aka placeholder type

> as a shadow tank (I assume) you want to boost her Int (for damage output, and thus healing return from her attacks) and Agi (for defence and evasion)
> replace everything except the relic with like, lv25 legendary Illusionist equips, or if you have them, lv40 epic illusionist

Light
Profs:
- weird for any kind of light pet, since light pets depend on their damage output to healing the party. HP is almost invariably a Tank prof (some people like to have one hp on non-tank party members, but not many)
(Light healers at lv75 are usually 3int/3dex for max potential healing output)

Equips:
- relic is no, relic is no, it's a No. That's an Assassin (Str/Agi) equip, which is the exact opposite of the usual Light Healer equip (Evoker, for Int/Dex)
Relics additionally give a large boost to the Damage stat tied to their equip type... meaning that instead of boosting the Magical Damage, it's boosting the Physical Damage stat. A stat that, as a light pet, he literally cannot use. And so his attacks are doing a base output of 66, rather than almost 200.
- two evoker equips are Average but not awful
- lv40 uncommon assassin equip is worth nothing again

> He'd be better off with a full set of lv25 legendary evoker gear because lv25 legendary is better than lv40 rare by about 2 points per stat
> lv40 evoker if you have any though

water
profs:
- she doesn't even have any profs
- also I don't know what she's meant to be?
- typical team setup, i'd expect shadow tank/light healer/air attacker (or fire attacker but that'd make for a wholly Magic heavy team), so her being water (which is not a very good attacker element, since half their moves are non-damaging shields) is mildly confusing. Unless you're after a complete survivalist team? I don't really know how those are set up since I don't use them
But non-Tank pets are usually proffed in their offense and dex, for highest move effectiveness and higher accuracy and crit chance.

equips:
just all around awful- all uncommon except a lv30 rare, relic is for the wrong attack type as well.
You'll probably want Myrmidon gear, again, lv25 legendary or lv40 epic as available

Although they're close to lv50, at which point lv50 legendary becomes available to them

summary
Shadow profs are probably fine, but only her relic is really helping her equips-wise
Assuming that she's a shadow tank/slot1 pet, you want Illusionist gear, preferably epic or legendary rarity

Light pet is presumably a healer, and thus should have a prof reassignment to 2int rather than 2hp, so that he can heal more effectively.
Equips should be epic or legendary Evoker gear, though Illusionist is also acceptable

Water pet has no profs, and her equipment needs a total overhaul regardless of what she's meant to be doing in the party (probably should have Str profs and Myrmidon gear? unless she's not a buffer or an attacker and is a tank, which would mean assassin gear)

I could open some lv25 very hard mission satchels and see if I get any relevant equips if you'd like? I do already have a spare lv25 leg. myrmidon lying around that you could use for the nixi? And an Assassin armor too, since that'd be something for her at least
Leah9531
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/13/2022 at 7:19 PM Post #126
So for the myrmidon armor, i'm going to say no thanks but I put new a new relic, armor, and accessories on all of my party pets. Hopefully now it is a little better. If you can, please check my party pets items again. Thank you!

I just tried to battle him again and it got a lot of less damage but I could not kill anything.
Edited By Leah9531 on 1/14/2022 at 7:35 AM.
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 1/15/2022 at 12:51 AM Post #127
what pets were you using? Were they Ash, Midnight and ?
Edited By Amarok on 1/15/2022 at 12:51 AM.
Leah9531
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/15/2022 at 11:45 AM Post #128
Lavender desires
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 1/21/2022 at 1:30 AM Post #129
I noticed lavender desires has barely any strength. I think you should turn her into a glass cannon (high dmg, but fragile) you put a point in health (which is useless for a wind pet) you only need to dump health stat into tank (the middle pet). You want to have two points in strength and 1 point in dexterity. I'd go two points in strength just to get the damage up. Make sure lavender desires is not a middle pet as the middle pet is the one that takes the most damage.

for the light pet you have two points in health. you should move both of those to intelligence which, again increases the damage output, and also the healing output. Don't put this pet in the middle

The dark pet is fine being agility/health. I'm assuming this pet is the tank so make sure its in the middle slot

hope this helps
Edited By Amarok on 1/21/2022 at 1:31 AM.
Neonwolfyt
Level 20
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/21/2022 at 2:58 PM Post #130
I feel like I'm softlocked on the part where you fight cereth......The game won't allow me to use 2 pets until I complete the tut, but I can't get any further because he keeps attacking me. I feel like the tut should have been done already. How can I add my second pet?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.