Forum Index > Player Guides > [SPOILERS] Sylestia Walkthrough
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 157
Posted: 4/27/2020 at 7:42 AM Post #91
I could tell you a trick if you haven't already defeated him.
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 323
Posted: 4/27/2020 at 3:51 PM Post #92
I am lvl 70 which means I have, but thanks
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/27/2020 at 3:53 PM Post #93
XD, yeah, just checking.
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Threads: 108
Posted: 4/27/2020 at 5:44 PM Post #94
It's fine, I got him already. Who knew some huge blob of moving water could be so much trouble!
Edited By Byteme96 on 4/27/2020 at 5:44 PM.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/27/2020 at 9:05 PM Post #95
XD, just checking since nobody answered your question.

Hmmm.... he was pretty easy for me...
Brighttail
Level 61
Threads: 8
Posted: 5/11/2020 at 2:05 PM Post #96
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=44033&page=1#10
Author: Amarok
Time Posted: 2/26/2017 at 3:38 AM
Umbra Forest
Part C: Garden of the Magnates

(I'm using the same build that I used for the Enigmatic Grotto, I find it to be quite...stable: a nice balance between defense and offense. However, the other elements will also be beneficial here: Fire element pets might be fun to use for this part of the game, especially for handling those big army encounters you'll face. Light pets can be useful to dish out healing, and earth would probably function similar to shadow, except with an added taunt.

One of the only problems with this build is that there isn't a 'healer'. The shadow pet can heal herself, the water pet can shield himself and others, but the wind pet tends to be the most vulnerable. Some enemies, such as the archmages and knights, tend to attack my wind pet. This can be problematic, as she has been killed on several occasions in this zone. Apart from that, the team I've got seems to be fairly solid.)

There are lots of undead, myconids, vorkids and wild sylesties to fight through, until, finally

This is a pretty big encounter, and I wasn't entirely sure what was behind the first 3 enemies, so I made sure to just attack the stronger ones, and this worked pretty well:

First I took out one of the side archers, which had an archer behind it, So I took that out too.

And then a knight appeared, so I killed that.

Then I killed the archer that appeared after the knight

And then kept attacking the enemies in that upper corner until a weaker (1 star) enemy appeared.

Then I switched to the bottom corner until no more enemies appeared.

Covered in zombie-blood, you continue your exploration until

I don't trust that bridge...

Then, after a few more battles

Ouch...

Phew!

Battle more enemies until you enter another big encounter:

I just focused on the middle enemy for the entire fight, and that seemed to work rather well.

You win the fight and reach the graveyard!

You carefully hack through loads of undead, until finally

Interesting...

Gah!

I continue battling through the zone before stumbling into another ambush

Geeze, these zombies are good at ambushing!

I defeated the enemies in a similar fashion to the other ambushes: killing off the strongest enemies first.

Soon after, this happened.

Spooky...

That's a cool qitari!

Note: this reset my pet's mana

You go through a few more battles, and then another ambush.

This ambush seemed to have a lot more enemies in it than the others did. And I suddenly remembered there was a way to track that:

Soon after, this happens:

You reach the headquarters after a few more battles:

Warning: If you see this message, then there is likely a huge battle coming up! Go back to town, buy elixirs and revives. Also remember to equip your pets with the best quality items. I forgot to do all this, and so I got stuck in this fight with no revives left, and then my party got killed!

Note: This fight has THREE Arch Mages. I got through this by altering my party:

I had to go back and redo this fight, and I changed my battle strategy for the do-over. I changed my wind (strength & dexterity) pet to a light (intelligence x2). In the middle was my shadow (health & intelligence) and on the sides was a water (strength x2) and a light (intelligence x2). I personally find this combination to be a little bit overkill, as there is double healing and shields. However, this build held out insanely well against this undead army. I did not need to use any elixirs or revives this time.

Time to begin!

YOLO

GoodGriefMyPetsWut!

Omfg

What the...I can't even...

Battle time! - First, I used my last revive on Mischief, and then I went for the knight.

After that I just kept battling the strongest opponents until all the other spots were filled with weak 1 star enemies.

Then an Arch Mage happened, and I was thinking: "Phew. Fight's over now!"

But NOPE

A second Arch Mage.

fml...

And it was here I died.

After reevaluating my life (my battle strategy), I went and redid the fight with insane success:

But this time, it seemed a lot easier:

I just focused on the middle enemy until the Arch Mages started appearing:

Three of them appeared, one after another.

Note: the weaker guards prevent all three Arch Mages from attacking you at once. Make sure you keep them alive to prevent the three Arch Mages being together, because that is basically a death wish.

Finally:

Win!

Huh...I guess we found that Feron guy, and he was relatively okay?

Interesting...

You head back to the sanctuary, and hand in the quest.

You receive a choice of

You speak to Saerielle.

Let's end this nonsense quickly...

for the cool qitari, I battled it somehow, and since I expected it to run off like you said it would, I didn't read the messages that were shown before I battled it. It was labeled as a boss and was called Corrupted Qitari. After I defeated it, there was a box that said:
'After the battle, you discuss the situation with your allies'
Heres the dialogue:
Jinxie: "What, or who, was that?"
Feron: "I have no idea, But whatever it was, it definitely was humanoid. They were dragging me from a rope tied around me. They escaped into the forest. We should pursue them!"
Commander Thaguron: "No, we don't have time for that. We have no idea where they went and it would be impossible to track them. We should continue with the plan and head for the northern section. Besides, if they are still here, we will find them there."
Jinxie: "I agree with Thaguron. The sooner we can get out of here, the better. So let's just stick to the plan."

Then I pressed continue exploring.

So yeah. Don't know if this was already discussed, but I wanted to point it out in case it wasn't

Also, more on the actual fight. The fight was pretty easy, since it was my level 41 pets with good accessories again the level 35 qitari
heres the links to each, I like how I have them so they shouldnt be much different even awhile after i make this
First: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5071731
second: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5084539
third: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5091626
Edited By Brighttail on 5/11/2020 at 2:12 PM.
Lumiinescent
Level 70
Guardian
Threads: 5
Posted: 5/12/2020 at 5:37 PM Post #97
This has helped so much, thank you! I just wanted to say that in the forgotten tomb, the second seal glowed yellow after, and when I entered the rooms with the red and blue seals, they were already glowing, the third red and the fifth blue. Maybe that happened because my sylesti for the seal of courage had over 500 strength? Anyway, I thought if it can be figured out you could put it in to make it easier.
Minlifalcon
Level 65
High Priest
Threads: 163
Posted: 7/10/2020 at 4:05 AM Post #98
Yep, that is pretty easy, but you have only one high stat pet, one medium stat pet and one low stat pet.
Arctic
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 12/13/2020 at 8:23 PM Post #99
Me: Leveled up to level 60 and had a team of max stats before even entering Umbra Forest. I wish I'd found this sooner.

Is the Lost Grove going to be listed in here?

I kind of need help on it-
Edited By Arctic on 12/13/2020 at 8:25 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 12/13/2020 at 8:28 PM Post #100
there's a separate guide for the Lost Grove that Amarok has done, found here
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.