Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Cherish the Clear Sky Luporas!
Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Zaynah
Level 75
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 49
Posted: 3/10/2017 at 11:29 AM Post #51
I went through my stables and found one purebred offspring:

I've set her up for breeding if any wants to use her
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 3/10/2017 at 6:31 PM Post #52
Great news! Thank you so much! ^w^ It's awesome to have another Clear Sky to join us~
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 3/14/2017 at 3:06 PM Post #53
Aw, poor Araceli doesn't have any Clear Sky offspring.

Keyni is just the lad to help with that!
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 3/14/2017 at 4:53 PM Post #54
The Pinks and the Greens

Clear Sky Lupora fanciers, we have a situation. There are two distinct Clear Sky Color variations. While the Theme has a lot of color swing overall, their Gene Three Color has two different "base" colors: pink and light green.

The Greens seem to be the most common. This Tamed fellow is a clear and obvious Green, as you can see by his Vis Lunar Runes--

This one is also a Green with Vis Lunar Runes, but you can't tell that he is, or see his Runes, until you put his image into the Generator--

On the other hand, this Tamed fellow is definitely a Pink, as you can see in the second image, where I added Vis Lunar Runes to him in the Generator--

The point of all this is to make people aware. If you breed a Green to a Pink, the Gene Three Color will most likely go grey, and I don't think any of us want that. I suggest using the Generator to check the Gene Three color of any Clear Sky whose color is not absolutely obvious before breeding that pet, and also making sure to only breed Pink to Pink and Green to Green.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 3/15/2017 at 11:22 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 3/14/2017 at 4:57 PM Post #55
I'm going to assume that it should be some shade of green and the others have just swung but I'll have to look over my collection and see how they seem to average out. It's unfortunate just how huge the swings were back then. It makes it very difficult to tell at times what the proper color should really be on particular themes.

If it is supposed to be green but there's breeding going on with one that's swung, then I suggest trying to breed for an offspring with as little swing as possible.

I need to do some other stuff but then I'll try to check this out further. Thanks so much for letting us know!
Daemonhaustier
Level 63
Maniacal Pyromaniac
Threads: 15
Posted: 3/15/2017 at 6:53 AM Post #56
Feathy has one that's been bread to the "swing" Lurpora

But it's good that he hasn't bred any other CS Luporas

Here's other pure bred "swings"

The one's above still need to be looked over to see if they've bred anymore pure CS Luporas but i hope someone will help me with that.
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 3/15/2017 at 10:26 PM Post #57
I have edited all of the "breedable" Clear Skys so far of their Color Swing. Hopefully this will make it easier to find good colored Clear Skys to breed to =) Atm I am busy so I cannot add the other ones, but I will get to them in the next few days if possible. =P Also, I am hoping to add more breedable Clear Sky offspring to track their colors, so it would be appreciated if any of you list some of your offspring you own.

And an minor update on the first post-- I added a pic of a random Clear Sky offspring's colors which match well with the nearly perfect originals. We can use this as a reference when breeding.

For a larger image, here's the link to it. It is also listed in the first post too so we don't spend our time looking for it =)

Also, as I was searching through the Clear Sky's colors, I have noticed that many have a color swing on Color 2(which does not really affect the base color), Color 3 and Mutation 1. For Color 3, the swung ones appear to have white or dark yellow, which can /hopefully/ be fixed by breeding those together. Mutation 1 is originally something more or less to this color, but one had a massive swing that it appeared to look like this (okay that's hard to see but you get the idea)

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=43994&page=1#1
Author: Theafy
Time Posted: 2/24/2017 at 8:43 PM
Since the Lupora are the next to be revamped, I will ask(beg) all owners to wait until the revamp to mutate their Clear Sky Luporas.

Lups revamped! This page is outdated. I will update this over the next few weeks/months.

Hi every and all Sylestians who visit this thread! This thread is similar to the Springtime Zolnixi thread by SpaceElf1 and the Rose Petal Qitari thread by Mikazukichan.
The Clear Sky Lupora are a themed, pre-tagged pet from the Spring Fest 2013. They did not have tags for themes at that time, so there is no way for us to find them from "themed" via Advanced Search.
The Clear Sky Luporas have never been re-released, so it is hard to find and obtain them.
If you breed Clear Sky Luporas, you are welcome to list them in this thread ^w^

This is a thread for us to track the Clear Sky Luporas.

The Clear Sky Luporas I know that are for public breeding will be marked as "#breeding", as not for public breeding will be marked as "/breeding", and they will be updated time after time.

Note that this thread is incomplete. I will update the Clear Sky Luporas in the next couple of posts.

Link of example for the great color scheme here for a larger size

Note, pets Stratus(110842), Cirrus(110840), Ivari(101142), and Ilaria(101140) look like Clear Sky lupes, but they are not.

~~Index~~
1. Tamed Clear Sky Luporas Released into the wild
2. Breedable Clear Sky Luporas
3. More Breedable Clear Sky Luporas
4. Clear Sky Luporas with absent owners and no breeding available
5. [TEMPLINKREPLACE]Breedable Clear Sky Lupora Offspring[/url]

Examples of Clear Sky Luporas

@Ping List: Theafy, SpaceElf1, Savynn, Squigles, Daemonhaustier, Zeo, Barcode454, Mikazukichan
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 3/15/2017 at 11:25 PM Post #58
I updated my original post on Page 2 with all of my CS Luporas (even the egg).

Also, if anyone doesn't want their CS Lupora who is a Pink, I most likely would like to buy her/him. Please PM me.
Daemonhaustier
Level 63
Maniacal Pyromaniac
Threads: 15
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 7:35 AM Post #59
FINALLY bred a tipped mane SL :DDD After perhaps years, it's been done!

this is what she'll look like when grown up
Edited By Daemonhaustier on 3/17/2017 at 7:36 AM.
Barcode454
Level 61
Mojo Master
Threads: 246
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 10:37 AM Post #60
Yay congrats!!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.