Forum Index > Roleplaying > WOF: Dawn of Darkness RP
Page 14 1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 8:00 PM Post #131
Darkness flicked her tail and scratched at the ground. "I've only ever heard of one survivor, and it seemed pretty impossible," she commented to Rhythm. "Something about falling into a waterfall and being swept into a rainbowy paradise land. I left halfway through."
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 8:07 PM Post #132
Coastal just coughed, trying not to let the others know she was crying. After her mother was brought to a doctor, she flew as quickly as she could back to her brother and sister, just sitting and watching, not knowing if she would be able to ever see them this peacefully again.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 8:22 PM Post #133
Darkness was growing impatient. She knew it was rude, but she wanted to move and use her wings as fast as she could. She finally made up her mind and said to the other dragonets, "I'm going hunting. I can't sit still anymore." Without another word, she dashed out the door and took flight, flipping in the air. To feel the wind beneath her wings without anywhere to be! She soared across the currents for a few minutes, reveling in the wind, until she spotted a small herd of deer beneath her. One of them spotted her and made a noise, and the entire herd began stampeding. And to think, the oldest dragonet to leave the island and still not have a killform, she muttered to herself, diving after them. The momentum of the dive transitioned into speed forward as she weaved through the trees, chasing down the deer until one of them stumbled and fell. In an instant, she stood atop it, its neck broken and its body still. It's stupid, though. You can't become a deer, even if you've killed thousands. Stupid animuses and their stupid curses. She picked the deer up and slowly flew back to Coastal's home, dropping it off near the other dragonets. "Food," she said simply.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 8:39 PM Post #134
"T-thanks, but you guys can have it, I don't feel to great right now, not flashing terrible, but I just feel kind of nauseous" Coastal told them. Her siblings were hugging like they knew they were going to die, Coastal carefully wrapped her wings around them, careful not to wake them. "I love you two, so, so much" she whispered to her brother and sister.p
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 8:46 PM Post #135
Darkness shrugged. "Have fun. Maybe take a nap. In my experience, napping in the sun helps with sickness." She tore off one of the deer's legs and began skinning it.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 8:49 PM Post #136
"I think I want to stay here" Coastal said sadly, she laid next to her siblings, her wings still surrounding them. "Who knows how long it is until these ones get the flashing too..." Coastal said, putting her head atop of her siblings.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 9:03 PM Post #137
Darkness said nothing, only nodded and tipped her head back, closing her eyes. Perhaps I should go looking for a killform. Would getting the Flashing while owning killforms have the Flashing only in that body, or in all of them? And then if you could switch from a Flashed form to an unFlashed form, would you be able to stay there for the rest of that body's life as your Flashed one dies? That could be interesting to see. But I would miss this form, and everyone I know wouldn't recognize me or believe me until I proved I was me. But that would be difficult. I've been mostlyunremarkable pretty much my whole life.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 9:16 PM Post #138
"My uncle, Arid, we should bring Beach and Shorelibe to live with him, since they most likely can't fend for themselves" Coastal said, rousing her siblings from sleep. "Sis, who are those dragons?" The more sandwing looking one asked "Where are we going?" Asked the one who looked almost pure seawing. "Hush, darling, we are going to live with your uncle Arid for a while, mommy is sick, and I might be gone for a while, so you need someone to take care of you" Coastal explained to the upset dragonets.
After Coastal returned from bringing her siblings to her uncle, she curled up and began crying. "Oh, what if mother dies, what if Shoreline and Beach get the flashing and die? What will I do" Coastal cried
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 10:00 PM Post #139
Darkness looked at the crying SandWing, an expression of pity flickering onto her face. She spread her wing across Coastal's back and closed her eyes. "We'll hope that the dragonets can stop the Flashing before it's too late," she said. Her forehead creased as a thought trail wandered through her head. "A dweller of the desert dear, shall find a way to live through fear," she said quietly. "Hmm."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 6:40 AM Post #140
Coastal looked up at Darkness "a dweller of the desert dear, shall find a way to live through fear...? What does that mean?" Coastal asked her, wiping her tears.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.