Forum Index > Roleplaying > Thieves and Royalty
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 11:47 PM Post #21
He let out a full hearted laugh "Not like you need to worry little lady," He paused getting a bit more serious " Not really a stalker, she just watches so she can learn their habits so she can get into the Library, but like i said she's no real threat she's more of a timid mouse than a fox, though I guess it would seem strange to some." He said offering a smile. " Hey its pretty late want me to walk ya home?" he asked
Ayeitsash
Level 42
Fancy Pants
Threads: 40
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 9:44 AM Post #22
She woke shortly after falling asleep.She was breathing hard,as if she had run a long marathon.It was only a dream..She thought,pulling out her wooden bow and a knife.She ran her hand along the smooth wood,occasional bumps from past carvings.She began to sketch out a ghostly figure,scraping her knife along the wood.This is what she had thought she had seen in her dream.Her bow was beautifully carved,with long swirls and picture like landscapes of what she has seen.Where she held the bow was covered in a thin sheet of pure gold.Her mother had given this weapon to her as a gift for her 13th birthday,right before she died.She finished the picture and slung her bow over her shoulder,gathering her things and picking up her two knives which she slid up her sleeve.She began walking towards town as dawn hit the clouds,turning them pink and red and yellow in color.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 3:19 PM Post #23
Scar rolled her shoulders back and grimaced. She looked up at the castle through the old window, currently about the size of her thumb, and back at her knees. Something bumped her elbow, and she lifted her arm for Dyyst to crawl under it. "It's getting dark out, isn't it?" she asked quietly, watching the sun set behind the castle. "I can't imagine anywhere I'd rather be." She closed her eyes as the sun passed below the horizon and opened them again as the stars began revealing themselves.

~~

"It's almost like they're dancing," Rash remarked, glancing up at the sky. "Little dancing balls of light in the sky, all shining down on us. Fabulous." He then slapped his neck. "There's no one there, Rash. You're talking to yourself again." He shook his head and looked back down at his book.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 3:57 PM Post #24
Andrea tugged at the cape till it ripped. "Oh well." Andrea muttered. "Might as well find a book or something before I head to my room." Andrea entered the library and searched in it for any book she was interested in. She found one then headed towards her room. Then she decided that she wanted a servant to get her some food. She opened the closet that Sophia was in and gasped in shock. Sophia quickly kicked out at her making Andrea faint

"Sorry about this." Sophia said. She took the royal sibling's cape and fled. She took her art stuff with her as she jumped out the window. She looked back and sighed. "This is what you get for hiding in the kingdom once and awhile." Sophia said.
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 7:09 PM Post #25
Ray narrowed her eyes, mildly offended by the fact that Tusk had called her 'little lady' despite the fact that he was more or less correct. "I'm a dude" He said "As for the thing about walking me home, I wasn't actually heading home. I was heading to the forest to climb some trees and what not. Thanks for the offer, though". He liked Tusk, but the longer she stayed near him, the closer he got to realizing her true identity.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 9:05 PM Post #26
Tusk nodded " alright Just call if ya get into any trouble" he said saluting her before taking to the rooftops

((OOC: Don't know if you saw but I made him a profile))
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.