Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 11:42 AM Post #1
We need more Royal siblings XD, but I'm going to put the thread up anyway
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 2/20/2017 at 11:42 AM.
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 4:56 PM Post #2
Regula leapt out of her bedroom window, having made sure that her door was locked before she did. She walked casually out the front entrance, her cap pulled low over her face. She whistled after she did. "Only done this 3 or 4 times and I'm already a pro" She thought. "Good job, me". She pulled the bag that carried, which contained a small sack of gold coins that she had hidden in a secret section of her bag (not noticing the fact that gold coins would make her extremely suspicious), a few apples and hunks of bread, and a pair of nice boots with soft soles (in case she decided to climb trees in a nearby forest), over her head so that it crossed over her body.
Ayeitsash
Level 42
Fancy Pants
Threads: 40
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 6:55 PM Post #3
Ashley walked silently along the dark roads of the kingdom.She kept walking until she got her long blonde hair tangled on a streetlamp.stupid hair...She thought,tying it up in a high ponytail.It swished from side to side as she began walking again.Her stomach growled as she saw the town bakery.I think i'll stop here..She said to herself,smiling.She walked up to the door,put in her lock-pick.up three...down two..up four.Done.She heard a clicking sound and opened the door.She walked into the room with all the goodies.I'll take this...oh,and that..She said,stuffing fancy looking breads into a sack.She looked around and saw a glint of gold.Coins!She though greedily,putting them in the pouch in her bag.She pulled up her mask and stealthily left the building.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 4:01 PM Post #4
Andrea walked around her room pondering what to wear. She couldn't decide if she wanted to go fancy or just cute. She decided with her regular dress and cape. She went out of her room and smiled. She had loved the idea of coming here and to be accepted once she arrived had astonished her.

Sophia laughed slightly and went through the money she had gotten. She had enough to keep her safe with food but she didn't want just the food she wanted to be accepted and live normally. She went to hide in the bushes beside the castle. She looked in the window and sighed.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 4:28 PM Post #5
Yuri slipped the knife out of the him of her skirt holding it in a reverse grip in her left hand, commonly used for defense She was slightly out of breath, but she didn't have much of a choice seeing as Kanto sent his dogs after her. It wasn't her fault someone robed the Tailor before she got there, but too Kanto that didn't matter. She sighed and relaxed her shoulders " You guys really don't know when to quit huh?" the question was rhetorical as if they returned empty handed Kanto would likely kill them. the youngest boy spoke up " Why don't you just give up? you have a six foot fence behind you and three of us to go through you can't run anywhere else! and your too small to fight!" Yuri could tell the kid was frustrated and tiered. " You got some nerve kid, just because you chase a Fox into a hole doesn't mean it wont get away... and if it fights back your really in trouble" she said with a smirk and a change in grip, which made the three boys grit their teeth. she saluted them with her right hand before sinking the knife deep into the wood of the fence and using it as a spring board or an extra step to scale the fence. When she landed on the other side she sprinted towards the Royal Palace, she had heard of them getting a new war lord or something, and she wanted to check this guy out. Besides the library window was her target tonight, she wanted to see if she could get in again.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 4:40 PM Post #6
Andrea thought to herself but then shook her head to one thought. She headed towards the entrance but then stopped. Her cape was caught on something. She saw it was stuck on a rugged piece of wood and growled. She tried to get it off but ended up getting stabbed by it. "Ouch." Andrea muttered.

Sophia looked in the window but then she slipped in. She cleaned off her clothes and hide in a peasant's closet where they usually slept. She sighed with relief and got out her art items that she had hidden in there. As far as she knew this didn't belong to any peasant.
Ayeitsash
Level 42
Fancy Pants
Threads: 40
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 4:42 PM Post #7
She kept walking until she found her way to the forest on the edge of the town.I'll stop here for the night.She said to herself as she opened her bag of food.Let's see...bread..a cookie..She saw a perfect cupcake,packaged in some kind of paper.As she ate it she looked at the scars on her arm from her childhood,shivering as she remembered her father.She finished the cake and looked in her bag again.All I have left is a little loaf of bread and a cookie...oh,and some water.She thought.I'll make the bread last,and I can refill the water at the river.She thought,slowly falling asleep.
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 7:57 PM Post #8
Ray began to walk towards the town when she saw a flash of movement out of the corner of her eye. "What was that?" She thought to herself, sneaking off in the direction that she had seen the flash. She arrived just in time to see a girl jumping over onto the castle grounds in order to escape three boys. "Hello" She said to the boys as casually as she could. "Who was that?". She hoped that they wouldn't recognize her as a girl.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 8:04 PM Post #9
The Youngest boy scoffed " Just some Filthy Street trash with an attitude.." he was visibly infatuated and exhausted. One of the other boys spoke up " com'on Kugo leave the kid alone, its not like we can go on the castle grounds after that vixen anyway.."
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 8:37 PM Post #10
"D'you know why she went onto castle grounds in the first place?" Ray questioned further. The girl was obviously skilled, and she didn't feel like letting a ton of her and her sibling's cash get stolen.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.