Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Tragicomic
Level 26
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 6:50 PM Post #11
Picture:
Name: Alala, only very close friends call her Lala
Role: Leader, Guard (Leader of the Guard)
Personality: Clever and sarcastic, but during an emergency, she closes off all emotion and behaves like a machine. She's been doing this more and more these days... She tries to remain cheerful though, as an example for her guards. She tries to be friendly with each guard and encourages them to befriend each other, as a firm believer in the idea that a united pack is the strongest one. She'll often stay the night with guards having nightmares and tends to wounded herself with years of medical experience to draw from.
Backstory: After the government first fell, Alala was the one who gathered the strongest Sylestis and fought off several poltergeists. She was involved in the recreation of the new government and manages the training and deployment of the current guards. She got her scars during a soul battle with a Poltergeist, which she killed after kicking him out of her body. It was the most painful experience of her life, and she swore she'd never let anyone feel pain like that again.
Power(s): If she concentrates, she can freeze any water nearby or water vapor in the air. It's hard for her in the heat, though, and she usually reserves this power for battles. One of her favorite tricks is to bite a poltergeist and then freeze her spit inside their wound. When she lets go, it's like they have tiny ice daggers in their skin, which hurts a lot. She also uses the ice to treat fevers and certain wounds, but most of her healing ability comes from experience and medicine rather than innate ability.
Anything else you'd like to add: She's basically the protective "mom friend."
Edited By Tragicomic on 2/11/2017 at 9:31 PM.
Tragicomic
Level 26
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 6:51 PM Post #12
Maybe... it would still get full, eventually, though. Besides, its not that much trouble to look through a couple webpages.
Kromma
Level 32
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 6:52 PM Post #13
Well, yeah. I personally love to look through the characters before even deciding if I want to join sometimes.
Tragicomic
Level 26
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 6:54 PM Post #14
I made the roleplay! I'm excited :D
Kromma
Level 32
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 6:56 PM Post #15
Woo! But I thought you said you had three characters? Unless I completely missed one somehow, I only saw two.
Tragicomic
Level 26
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 7:00 PM Post #16
I'm making my Poltergeist later, when more living join
Kromma
Level 32
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 7:01 PM Post #17
Ohh, that makes sense. A poltergeist can't do much without a few living around if I understood right.
Malaya
Level 62
Threads: 13
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 8:45 PM Post #18
OK HERE WE GO

Picture:(Yes I drew this, myself. I'd just rather draw the characters than spending time finding the right traits ect.)
Name:Fluffers/Thorn
How long they've been dead: Fluffers has been dead for 2 months, and Thorn has been dead for 3
Cause of death: The disease
Personality:Fluffers is a kind and generous ghost, and would do anything to make someone happy, however is extremely loyal to her brother, Thorn, who is a poltergeist and loves to cause mischief. Thorn, the mischief maker, loves to do things like, hide Sylesties' hats and tip over their coffee. He does not mean to hurt anyone though, even if it he does. (They are both very young, between the ages of hatchling and adolecent)
Backstory:Fluffers and Thorn were very close. They lived in a small village, and had no idea about the disease until Thorn was effected. After Thorn's death, Fluffers caught the disease too. Unlike Thorn, Fluffers was a mutated Sylesti, but the grief from her brother's death made it hard for her to fight against the disease, and ended up dead too.
Powers: Neither of them have more powers than normal.
Anything else you'd like to add:
Fluffers loves to help people, but loves her brother even more, and often helps him with his schemes, even though it goes against her morals. Fluffers also fades when she gets nervous. Thorn has a huge funky tooth, that looks like a thorn.

Thorn tells other poltergeists that he wants to become a living, but really he just wants her sister to become a living. However, Thorn does pursue being an undead after a while

Fluffers

Thorn

Edited By Malaya on 2/15/2017 at 6:50 PM.
Malaya
Level 62
Threads: 13
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 8:55 PM Post #19
Also, I won't be able to roleplay yet. See ya later. :P
Tragicomic
Level 26
Posted: 2/11/2017 at 9:02 PM Post #20
You need to make some changes to your form before I accept. Is Thorn going to try and to become Undead or Living? If he doesn't want to take a body for himself to live, then he's a mischievous ghost, not a true poltergeist. Also, you don't have to, but we use pictures from the generator to differentiate characters in the roleplay, so you might want to make them in the generator for the sake of consistency. Once you do that I'll accept you. :)
Edited By Tragicomic on 2/11/2017 at 9:03 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.