Forum Index > News and Announcements > Week of Love Diamond Sale
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Chocolat
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 66
Posted: 2/14/2017 at 12:35 AM Post #11
I know, I'm not angry, I think I have more than enough puffs to be happy. (And it takes a lot of puffs for me to be happy)
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 2/14/2017 at 1:26 AM Post #12
That makes sense. ^_^ Thanks for answering such a random seeming question! :D

Hahaha, yeah that would be a pretty expensive item to just hold onto in your Inventory forever. XD But no, just so that you have a box of chocolates item because it's awesome or because you're way too obsessive compulsive and feel the need to have every item ever.... xD D_D;;; *secretly suppresses OCD* xD
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 2/14/2017 at 1:27 AM Post #13
Lol. You are of course welcomed to hold onto it as long as you want.

Like I said, I see no reason why it would change or stop working... but I just don't know as things change down the road so I'm not going to promise that it'll function as intended forever.

I'm sure if I planned on changing it, I'd be sure to make an announcement to everyone with plenty of notice.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 2/14/2017 at 4:06 AM Post #14
with this new item i now want to buy diamonds but i can't until i have my salery (acording to my job i get it around the 15th of the month, yes i have to way half a month befor i get my money i hate it becaus it makes things very difecult) and on top of that i basicly never have it on the 15th but mostly 1 or 2 days afther.

so would it be posibel to extend the diamond sale with 1 or 2 days?
Lunarwolfie
Level 73
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 18
Posted: 2/14/2017 at 2:22 PM Post #15
awwwwww come on i had 4k only days ago now i cant buy it this way DX
dont get me wrong i love what i have but i rather have bought it this way <_<

Stilll i love this and might be able to be allowed to buy it this way :D (i so hope i can get it )
Edited By Lunarwolfie on 2/14/2017 at 2:23 PM.
Lavelle
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 77
Posted: 2/15/2017 at 2:24 AM Post #16
Hey Krin would it be possible to request that any mega packs in the future are released with the opening of the diamond sale?

You say the stuff we already bought hasn't lost value and this doesn't take away from them, except previously the only item available was a random selection between 3 themed. I'm in a situation where I could have saved pretty serious amounts of money, on top of getting all these avatar items I won't get now ( :( ) , by waiting 2 days. I have more themed than I actually wanted because of the RNG, without any avatar items, having spent far more than I would have on just the pack and any extra eggs (and didn't manage to complete the set I wanted either!). Previously this wasn't too bad as I'd have been able to recover value on trading/selling the extra puffs on, but I imagine the themes are about to become far, far more common as people pick up such an excellent value pack as it eliminates the random element and includes avatar items, so they'll be going for less too.

I enjoy buying diamonds and supporting the site but it's not an infinite resource and it's disappointing to have an experience soured by spending far, far more to walk away with far, far less because it was a case of "needs must" and random selection/hope was the only choice at the time. I really like the avatar items and would love to have them but I can't really justify trying to find homes for even more eggs.

Feeling like we shouldn't buy or spend diamonds during a diamond sale in case something better comes along isn't something that I personally think should be carried forward too much.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 2/15/2017 at 2:42 AM Post #17
As I said, it wasn't intentional. And because of this, I did debate with myself whether or not to even make a Bundle late Monday night.

But ultimately, I figured that releasing such a Bundle wouldn't 'hurt' anything, it'd just be an extra opportunity for those interested to snag some more stuff since this is a short event, and a somewhat holiday week for people, so I figured it'd be a nice little celebratory item.

So, usually, yes, these Bundles are available Day 1 of an event. This time, they weren't.

You could always sell the Puffadores you have for Gold/Diamonds - put that into Diamonds, and then buy the Bundle. That'd be an option too and I wouldn't imagine the difference would end up being too dramatic.

I understand where you and others are coming from and, as I've said, it was not intentional. It's just how events unfolded. But I still don't think it's too big a deal to fret over. Personally, in my life, I've dealt with this all the time (as I'm sure everyone else has too). You'll see a nice deal on a computer part, or an electronic device, or a game, etc and buy it. Then a week or a few weeks later they come out with an even better deal or a combo pack or a better product goes on sale, etc. I usually just kinda take those situations in stride and I feel like you can kinda always play that 'hindsight' game with purchases.

But, regardless, the important thing here is that this was not planned or intentional. I will try to be more transparent and prepared in the future in regards to matters like this.
Lavelle
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 77
Posted: 2/15/2017 at 2:50 AM Post #18
Hey I wanted to reply again and just say that I do completely understand, and I'm sure others do too - I'm not mad :)

I just wanted to say something for the future because we have the unique opportunity here to directly communicate with admins and explain when things don't sit well with us, it helps avoid situations like the dreaded "I bought this TV and next week it was $200 cheaper" haha. I just wanted to speak up and make the point heard for future releases and festivals and I'm quite content with that moving forward.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 2/15/2017 at 7:45 AM Post #19
I have decided to extend the Diamond Sale through the rest of the duration of the event as a handful of players have voiced requests for it to extend to at least the weekend.

Happy Week of Lov'ins!
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 2/15/2017 at 9:06 AM Post #20
Yay that's awesome Krin thank you so much!!
Happy Week of Love x3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.