Forum Index > News and Announcements > 1/25/2017 - Upcoming Puffadore Revamp
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 8:46 PM Post #121
I'm actually quite impressed with the Puff helds. I made Puffadores in the generator and saved them to the Public Designs!
Angel

Aurora

Darcy

Dax

Frost

Mischief

As it turns out, they're all 3-vis, and Darcy and Mischief are impossible to generate right.
Nabiki
Level 62
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 96
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 11:14 PM Post #122
I'm impressed. Period.

No ifs, ors or buts about it. The Puffadores are magnificent. I still have a few males hiding when they aren't in the breeding gen, but all of the female breeders have been regenerated and bred...and the color range available now is solidly impressive.

https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?player=20271

Breeder Barn 1, tabs 1,2 and 3 and Breeder Barn 2, tab 3 have most of them. As I said, there's a few males I need to track down and update them, but most of my studs are in these two barns along with the girls.

That doesn't count my hatchery or those I've got in one of the actual sales barns: No, these two are reserved for breeders and house such wondrous creatures as:

Iced Pumpkin

Technicolor Tendencies

and

Let Him Be So

I am, without reservation or question, pleased past any hope of the English language being able to convey this, WELL DONE.
Edited By Nabiki on 2/5/2017 at 11:31 PM.
Nabiki
Level 62
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 96
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 11:39 PM Post #123
That's good cuz I've got a TON of adolescents in the hatchery that will need regenerating but which will be sold as is, but which are mostly not going to be priced until the mutations are due to show. After a few days, I might very well be one of a very few people that still has some left...
Edited By Nabiki on 2/5/2017 at 11:40 PM.
Shadowanddagger
Level 57
Fancy Pants
Threads: 7
Posted: 2/8/2017 at 2:30 AM Post #124
so the traits in green won't be available for some time?
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 2/8/2017 at 2:58 AM Post #125
All the traits have been added (including skeletal essence - renamed to dancing flames). The traits marked in green are just newly added traits, so they won't be available for regeneration. But you can generate or mutate those traits.
Shadowanddagger
Level 57
Fancy Pants
Threads: 7
Posted: 2/8/2017 at 3:00 AM Post #126
ah... i was regenerating a puff and was trying to select icicle wings which went really well with the rest of the design so i was kinda disappointed, but i understand now... thx!
Thedragonsoul
Level 0
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/19/2017 at 5:28 PM Post #127
Hi!!! I just started playing this game TODAY, and I'm confused with a bunch of this stuff. How do I get more pets??? Thanks to anyone who helps me out! (the new pets look super cute)
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 2/19/2017 at 9:22 PM Post #128
Welcome to Sylestia! ^^

You can get pets through a few different ways.

From following the tutorial, you'll get a quest called "capture a sylesti", where you will get a pet of the same species and opposite gender as your starter pet. So you'll at least get a partner for your starter, though the traits will be random.

You can get more pets through finding/catching them. When you explore, you'll sometimes come across eggs/hatchlings that you can adopt. Or if you have traps, you can try to catch wild pets that you meet in battle. The traps don't always work though, so you might need multiple traps to get one pet. So it can be a bit expensive to do this.

You can also buy pets from other players. You can go to the pet auction forum, or the advanced search (top left corner), to search for pets. The advanced search is particularly useful, since you can select the species, gender, traits, and price range that you want.

Alternatively, if you go to the games forum, there are some players that give away free pets.

You can also get pets from the scale shop using scales. You get scales when you nurture a egg/hatchling. (go to hatchery, click help nurture sylesties) The pets from the scale shop are random, and have varying amount of traits, with the more expensive eggs likely to have more traits.

Also, once your pets are adults, you can breed them (your starter pet will take about 18 days to be an adult). Go to the breeding grounds to breed your own pets together. Or use the advanced search to find pets you can breed with, go to their profile pages, click view prices, select the stable and pet you want to breed with, and click breed pets.

These are the different ways you can get more pets. I would advise you to not buy too many pets immediately, as you'll easily run out of stable space and gold this way. Just follow the tutorial, get used to exploring and battling, and especially do a lot of missions. That's the easiest way to earn gold.

Hope you enjoy the game! And if you have any questions or need help, go to the FAQ forum. Experienced players visit that forum often, so you'll get help faster there, as compared to posting on a thread of a unrelated topic. =)
Sylestiastar
Level 17
Posted: 3/30/2017 at 7:09 AM Post #129
Very interesting.
1maddog
Level 17
Posted: 8/9/2017 at 5:34 PM Post #130
I love how they terned out
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.