Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Name Some Vuls, Earn Money!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 8:54 PM Post #1
I had one of these threads circling around a while ago... Not only was it disorganized, though, but it was also abandoned. Oops. So, I had an idea to recreate it, in a way.

Introduction

Hi! I'm Creativity. If you know me, at all, you probably have sensed a whiff of how obsessed I am with Themed Vulnyxes :P. I would say I have a minor hoard... Only about three hundred... *sweats nervously*. Now, jokes aside, three hundred names are kind of hard to think of, even if I AM Creativity. So, I've decided to try once more to enlist the help of you lovely people here on Sylestia.

This will work in an organized fashion (hopefully, ahah). The Vuls are going to be sorted into Classes. This is the code for the Classes:

Class L consists of Vuls that I am the most lenient on what to name them. As in, I will not be uber picky with their names. Naming a Vul from Class L will give you a reward of 1-3k gold.

Class O consists of Vuls that I will be a little more picky in naming. I'm a little more attached to these guys. Naming a Class O Vul will reward you with 4-8k gold.

Class V consists of Vuls that are dear to me. I am going to be picky with these. I will be more likely to turn down names. Vuls may stay on the list for weeks before I choose a name. Naming a Class V Vul will earn you 9-15k gold.

Class E consists of Vuls that I am very attached to. These guys are my dearest ones. They're, like, red-carpet Vuls. They're celebrities. The fact that they are in-named is because I have yet to find the PERFECT name. I will be VERY picky with these guys. Naming a Class E Vul will give you a reward of 16-50k.

Rules

Yes, yes, I have to have a few rules...

1. Do NOT be upset if your name is not picked, especially if it is Class V or E.

2. I do not want a hostile environment on here.

3. Do not "steal" others' name suggestions.

4. Do not make one post and edit it continually; I will have no way of knowing if you edited it D:.

5. You can suggest as many names as you can think of at one time.

6. If you don't ping me, I will ignore your post.

7. I repeat, IF YOU DO NOT PING ME, I WILL IGNORE YOUR POST.

8. In case you didn't get it already, ping me or ignored.

9. Have fun cx.

Naming

As far as naming my Vuls go, I should give you some clues. I tend to like...

-Mutiple Names (Pretty much a requirement for Classes V and E)
-Names in Other Languages
-Names with Meaning
-Names from Mythology
-Names Relating to the Vul's Theme

To name a Vul, fill out this form:

Vul Link:
Suggested Names:
Meaning(s):

Nice and easy!

The Vuls

Class L

Female Silent Night | Male Silent Night | Female Purple Passion | Male Evening River | Male Evening River | Male Evening River | Female Camellia Lavinia | Male Firestarter | Male Ulysses | Female Ulysses | Female Firestarter | Female Firestarter | Female Ulysses | Male Ulysses | Female Ulysses | Female Heart Flame | Female Heart Flame | Male Heart Flame | Male Zombified | Male Snowy Coal | Male Steel Skies | Male Steel Skies | Male Steel Skies | Male Steel Skies | Male Red Poppy | Female Ulysses | Female Ulysses | Female Ulysses | Female Ulysses | Male Shooting Stars | Female Gremlin | Male Heart Flame | Male Heart Flame | Male Zombified | Male Gremlin | Male Gremlin | Male Gremlin | Male Gremlin | Female Warlock's Familiar | Male Heart Flame | Female Zombified | Female Heart Flame | Male Gremlin | Male Gremlin | Female Demon | Male Gremlin | Male Zombified | Male Zombified | Male Demon | Male Zombified | Female Gremlin | Female Snowy Coal | Male Snowy Coal | Male Snowy Coal | Male Tyrielle's Minion | Male Tyrielle's Minion | Male Snowy Coal | Male Snowy Coal | Male Snowy Coal | Female Snowy Coal | Male Snowy Coal | Female Snowy Coal |

Class O

Male Demon | Male Heart Flame | Female Demon | Male Red Poppy | Male Steel Skies | Male Sea Slug | Male Sea Slug | Male Sea Slug | Female Shooting Stars | Male Sea Slug | Male Sea Slug | Male Warlock's Familiar | Female Gremlin | Female Demon | Male Demon | Male Demon | Female Demon | Female Gremlin | Female Warlock's Familiar | Male Warlock's Familiar | Male Warlock's Familiar | Male Snowy Coal | Male Snowy Coal | Male Snowy Coal | Female Snowy Coal | Male Tyrielle's Minion | Male Snowy Coal |

Class V

Female Sea Slug | Male Sea Slug | Male Sea Slug | Male Sea Slug | Male Sea Slug | Female Warlock's Familiar[/urn] | Female Warlock's Familiar | Male Ethereal | Male Ethereal | Male Festive |

Class E

Male Flickering (Going to be Disrupted Maybe) | [TEMPLINKREPLACE]Ignore this; fickle thread

And that's it! :).
Edited By Creativity on 1/10/2017 at 7:04 AM.
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 9:12 PM Post #2
Vul Link: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2746036
Suggested Names: Le Chant du Poison
Meaning(s): Song of the Poison

Vul Link: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2591847
Suggested Names: Lumire de Lanterne
Meaning(s): Lantern Light

Vul Link: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2751773
Suggested Names: Secret Gard
Meaning(s): Kept Secret
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 9:16 PM Post #3
I like the names for the first and third c:. Send me a CoD of 10k cx. (Which I will probably accept tomorrow as I have 5k right now xD.)
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 9:18 PM Post #4
Thanks c:. (And I have only 1k right now so I feel your pain xD)
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 9:18 PM Post #5
(It's those darn Vuls that are taking my money! xD.)
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 9:20 PM Post #6
(They're worth it xD.)
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 9:21 PM Post #7
(Oh, absolutely :P.)
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 11:10 PM Post #8
Vul Link: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2751986
Suggested Name: Hestia
Meaning(s): Greek Goddess of the Hearth (the floor of a fireplace, or used as a symbol of one's home)
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Posted: 1/9/2017 at 6:21 AM Post #9
I like it c:. Send me a CoD of 2k~.
Pepperwingz
Level 34
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/9/2017 at 7:48 AM Post #10
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2021018
i was thinking Bora
the meaning? Albanian name meaning snow.

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2763893
i was thinking El borak
the meaning? Arabic name meaning the lightning.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.