Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 3/18/2017 at 6:20 PM Post #54
May I make a hybrid?
Weredragon13
Level 60
Posted: 3/18/2017 at 6:22 PM Post #55
If so then it would be a cross between the burstwings and the rainwings.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Posted: 3/19/2017 at 10:36 AM Post #56
Though, first I have a few questions about the speed of the burstwings, extra details of their appearance, and their fire weapon. Are burstwings able to run at speeds similar to the flight of the other tribes, or do they simply run at extreme speeds for a dragon on land? Does their fire come out as a projectile, like a fire ball, that explodes upon impact or is it just a jet of fire like the other tribes? What type of shape are their horns? What type of tails do they have? What do they typically eat in their territory? How much do they eat because of their metabolism because they less limbs than the other tribes. How do they fair in water? Do they wander far from their homes or territories? How caring are they of their children? Are they prejudiced by other dragons because they don't have wings? How do other tribes react when they first meet a burstwing?
And finally, how do they do against The Flashing since they do not have any wings, do they merely become blind, lose their color, and die at the end?

Sorry about it being so lengthy, I'm simply obsessed with details.
Edited By Weredragon13 on 3/19/2017 at 10:41 AM.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Posted: 3/19/2017 at 10:46 AM Post #57
Dear Dragonnadder,

I have some questions about the burstwings and have posted them on the sign up page for your wings of fire dawn of darkness role play. Take as much thought and time needed to answer them(you kind of need it).

Sincerely Weredragon13.
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/19/2017 at 2:23 PM Post #58
A hybrid would be fine with me, as long as there aren't too many - it should be within reason.

"Though, first I have a few questions about the speed of the burstwings, extra details of their appearance, and their fire weapon. Are burstwings able to run at speeds similar to the flight of the other tribes, or do they simply run at extreme speeds for a dragon on land? Does their fire come out as a projectile, like a fire ball, that explodes upon impact or is it just a jet of fire like the other tribes? What type of shape are their horns? What type of tails do they have? What do they typically eat in their territory? How much do they eat because of their metabolism because they less limbs than the other tribes. How do they fair in water? Do they wander far from their homes or territories? How caring are they of their children? Are they prejudiced by other dragons because they don't have wings? How do other tribes react when they first meet a burstwing?
And finally, how do they do against The Flashing since they do not have any wings, do they merely become blind, lose their color, and die at the end?"

BurstWings run a bit faster than the average dragon's flight speed.
They have the same fire jets as the other tribes.
Their horns are mostly flat, and angled backwards, so as to minimize surface contact with the air while running.
Their tails are similar to those of the SkyWings; which is to say, long and slender.
Their territory has an abundance of animals, but the BurstWings generally only eat the deer and the occasional wolf or bear, or fish from the waters around the peninsula. They are capable of eating near anything, however. BurstWings can eat quite a lot, and need to in order to sustain their maximum speed. However, if they're traveling at a normal speed, they can live on small amounts of food, similar to SandWIngs.
They don't do great in water, but they are able to swim small distances.
There's no tribe rules about leaving, if that's what you mean. But actually leaving depends on their goals or personalities.
They care quite a bit about their hatchlings, but aren't helicopter parents, for the most part. Dragonets are raised in a communal-schooling society, where they are taught by the entire community, similar to the RainWings.
Other dragons do tend to think of them as being a bit strange, to say the least. They're often first thought of as some sort of oddly mutated SandWing or RainWing, even after the BurstWings have been recognized as a tribe for a long time.
BurstWings don't lose flight capabilities(obviously), but they do quickly lose their ability to run at any practical speed.

And it's fine that you're asking for details. It's great, in fact. Ask me again if there's anything else you need.
Weredragon13
Level 60
Posted: 3/19/2017 at 2:49 PM Post #59
Here's my idea for my dragonet.

Name: Rhythm
Tribe: Burstwing/ Rainwing
Appearance: Sunset yellow with yellow-orange under scales, light yellow top scales, and has sky blue eyes and no wings
Personality: Deeply curious with other dragons, the Flashing, and old stories, is also perceived as energetic by others and can be occasionally sarcastic
Backstory: egg was abandoned by birth parents, after wandering she was found by two burstwing dragons who caught and died from the Flashing when she was younger, and currently searches for facts/cures for the illness
Powers: All burstwing powers, camouflages only when is emotionally stressed, has a photographic memory(never forgets anything)
Killforms: none
Family: orphaned, raised by the burstwings formerly known as Wind and Therma
Relationships: wanderer searching for clues about the Flashing
Other:(I'm not entirely sure about what to put in this one)
Weredragon13
Level 60
Posted: 3/19/2017 at 2:54 PM Post #60
How do the burstwings care for their deceased? Do they perform the funerals Viking style or do they burry them?
Edited By Weredragon13 on 3/19/2017 at 2:54 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.