Players 2,448 395
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,231,480 1,551
Generated 655,813 33
Captured 1,189,614 92
Bred 6,385,961 1,426
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Tig's Birthday Celebration!
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 71, 72, 73 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Threads: 8
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 2:56 PM Post #1
Welcome to my birthday bash! I hope it's really fun. I'm having it span this entire summer. Why? Because it's me. I have a lot of things planned, so hopefully it won't get too dull.

What's Planned:
     Sylvorpa Pair Design Contest
     Lots of Raffles [Easter Pets, Monthly Avatar Items, Essences, I'd like to auction off a few Fabled from this summer event]
     Franken Pet [I'd love to do a few of these, as well, all at different times, hopefully. :3]
     Birthday Favor Raffle [A sort of raffle where a whole bunch of names are put into a pot, 29 names are pulled, and a Sylesti with my birthday is given as a prize. I want to include my Ny'vene pair's offspring as a grand prize]
     Random Birthday Prizes

Back in April/May, I held a contest for a pet design. Leosnake won with his Zolnixi design. I want to see how far he goes.

Here's an excerpt from Carnival's Journal:
Bounding down through the valley towards my stables, came a brightly colored pup. Ears perked up, tail wagging, he let me pet him. He told me his name was Carnival and he was an adventuring sort.

"You're too young. Something's going to gobble you up, if'n your not careful!" I told him. He yawned at me and told me that he's heard it all before. "Well, how about you stay here in my stables until you're an adult. Then, you're free to adventure, as long as you check with me. I want'a make sure you're still alive." He agreed.

To read more of his journal and the rules, click here.
This is not a part of the Birthday Favor Raffle.

Birthday Gifts Ooo! This one may be one of my favorites!
This one is simple, if you see the present image in one of my posts, quote the post. If you quote it first (and correctly answer the question that may be attached to it), you win a regular essence. :3

A few rules:
-Do NOT edit your post. Since a few will have questions attached to them. If you mess up and fail to answer the question, re-quote the post and answer the question.
-Don't worry, the questions won't be too difficult. Only 2-3 word answers. :3
-Once you win, please sit out for the next round. This is to give others a chance at the prizes. Thanks

This is what the image will look like:

The winners of these will be put into the Birthday Favor Raffle.
Edited By 3126 on 6/25/2013 at 4:45 PM.
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 2:57 PM Post #2
Contest is over! And the winner is Hunter!

Quote From:
Originally Posted: 4/17/2024 at 9:47:11pm

I'm pretty derp. I've been super busy irl and completely missed the Design a Slyvorpa end date. Which was yesterday. Dx I'm so lame.

SO! Without further ado, I have chosen my favorite! And it was @Hunter,

Quote From:
Originally Posted: 4/17/2024 at 9:47:11pm

Ah! So pink and brown and swirly! Everyone did a great job and it was very difficult to decide. Dx Thank you <3

'Grats, Hunter!

Sylvorpa are my favorite species ever! I have two Enhanced Essences that I acquired during the Easter Event and I've been dying to use them! But there's been so many new genes, I'm not sure where to start! Help me, please? Design 2 Sylvorpa for me. Make them fabulous!

Contest Starts: NOW, June 25th
Contest Ends: 05:00:00pm, July 25th

A few stipulations:
- One pair per post. Please do not edit your post. I won't disqualify you, but I will pout.
- Enter as many pairs as you like. When inspiration hits, post it!
- I want some variety and prefer if the male and female were different. They may have the same colors, but make the genes and mutations different. The genes and mutations can be in the same slots as the other. In other words, I don't want the pair to look the exact same.
- And I'll be using 2 Enhanced Sylvorpa Essences. That means you have 4 genotype points to play with. I'd like the use these guys as a breeding pair.

And if you're stumped:
- I do not like Neck Fin. Don't use it.
- I really like the color orange, but that doesn't mean it's a shoe-in for a winner. I like pink, too. And brown.
- I'd prefer if the main color wasn't white or black. It's not that I don't like these colors, it's just doesn't seem original to me. Use them as an accent instead.

There will only one winner: They will receive the created pair's first offspring (born on August 14th, of course <3) and an enhanced essence of their choice.

Everyone who participates in this contest will be entered into the Birthday Favor Raffle
Edited By 3126 on 7/30/2013 at 9:16 AM.
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 2:58 PM Post #3
Raffles!
I've got lots of Sylesti that I've been hoarding for quite sometime just for this! There will be a few different raffles going on (When one ends, another will start shortly afterwards). The participants will be entered in the Birthday Favor Raffle.

The first raffle was not a success at all. So, I'm going to make this an item raffle. Like I've said, I have a lot of essences. So many, in fact, that if I were to give out one a day until my birthday, so many would still exsist. (I've been hoarding them for my birthday! )

This raffle will be divided into 3 mini raffles. Each will contain Monthly Avatar Items, Regular Essences, and a few Sylesties (event and pretty ones I've got). You won't be able to pick your prize, but you can choose where to place your tickets. Speaking of tickets...

The first 3 tickets will be free. You may use each one in each of the raffles. Each following ticket will cost 500g and you're able to choose which raffle to place them. There is a limit to 10 bought tickets (you may have up to 3 free tickets, and 10 bought tickets, making it a total of 13 tickets).

These raffle starts: NOW, July 30
These raffles end: August 12; Prizes will be given out on the 13th.

You may win up to 3 times in each raffle. Now, onto the prizes!

Monthly Avatar Raffle Prizes will be added as time goes on...
1x Cloud Explorer's Outfit, 1x Cloud Explorer's Staff, 1x Cloud Explorer's Amethyst Staff, 1x Cloud Explorer's Ruby Staff, 1x Cloud Explorer's Sword, 1x Cloud Explorer's Emerald Sword, 1x Cloud Explorer's Ruby Sword, 1x Cloud Explorer's Whip, 1x Cloud Explorer's Cerulean Whip, 1x Cloud Explorer's Ruby Whip, 1x Cloud Explorer's Wings, And 1 each of the Summer Lotus items, 1 each of the Celestial Sun Items. (I just don't feel like typing them all out. Sorry. ;-; )

Participants: Ember2000 x3, Marsadin x10, LunarStorm x7, 99echosong99 x13, Katherineac x6, Cerberus x5, Mythic x8

Results on page 68

Regular Essence Raffle Prizes may be added as time goes on...
2x Aurleon , 2x Bulbori , 2x Vulnyx, 2x Sylvorpa, 2x Nytekrie, 2x Morrko, 2x Qitari, 2x Lupora, 2x Draeyl, 2x Volnixi, 2x Faelora, 1x Ny'vene, 1x Lighira, 1x Puffadore

Participants: Ember2000 x10, Marsadin x2, LunarStorm x6, Katherineac x6, Cerberus x7, Mythic x5, Kier x13, Peppermintpie x3

Results on page 68

Sylesties More may be added as time goes on...

Since I only had three particpants, go ahead and pick one, guys. If more than one wants the same one, I can randomize it for you.

Participants: Marsadin, Katherineac, Cerberus,
Edited By 3126 on 8/12/2013 at 1:44 PM.
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 2:58 PM Post #4
Franken Pet These are a lot of fun! These will be run pretty much the way they're done by Faiona. I ask for a few colors, a species, gene/mutation, and gender, create the pet and someone randomly gets it. I think I may add the option to have a gene or mutation carried when asking for one. :3

The only rule I have for this is that if you've picked something, set out for the next round. Oh and there may be questions. I'll see.

Next Franken Pet Contest will be ???

First Franken Pet was won by Kinuna. Check him out.
Second Franken Pet was won by Wolfshadowstalker. Check her out.
Third Franken Pet was won by LunarStorm. Check her out.
Fourth Franken Pet was won by 99echosong99. Check him out.
Fifth Franken Pet was won by InnocentWings. Check her out.
Sixth Franken Pet was won by Ember2000. Check her out.
Seventh Franken Pet was won by Flute (Check him out ) and LunarStorm (check him out). I was a derp and mis-typed a color.
Eighth Franken Pet was won by Starfall. Check her out.

All those that participate in this will be entered into the Birthday Favor Raffle.
Edited By 3126 on 8/9/2013 at 7:59 PM.
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 2:59 PM Post #5
Birthday Favor Raffle
I'm turning 29 years old on the 14th of August. I want a whole bunch of Sylesti to share my birthday, too. But I don't need them all, really. I'm not that's narcissistic. So, I'm going to take 28 people and give them a Sylesti that shares my birthday! Then draw again for the 29th name; They'll get the first offspring of my Ny'vene pair.

I will announce and ping the winners of the Sylvorpa Design on August 8th or 9th. The Raffle, Franken Pets, and Birthday Gifts will be announced on the 12th (So we can have a bigger, more fun pool!). You may post in this thread with your choice of the parents. If you want it to be a surprise, let me know and I'll pick them out for you. If I do not receive a reply, I will surprise you. <3

Sylvorpa Design Participants
There will be 5 winners from this category.
Silentmaid, 99echosong99, Mythic, Kinuna, Kier, Hunter, Marsandin, Sallux, Hydrys, Wolfshadowstalker, Bella1988,
Winners announced on Page 54.

Franken Pet Participants
There will be 9 winners from this category.
Kinuna, Wolfshadowstalker, Kier, Marsadin, Ember2000, LunarStorm, Katherineac, 99echosong99, BandaidMcHealerson, InnocentWings, Silverfoxmage, Mythic, Flute, Draco, Starfall

Raffle Participants
There will be 9 winners from this category.
Marsadin, Ember2000, LunarStorm, Katherineac, 99echosong99, Cerberus , Mythic, Kier, Peppermintpie,

Birthday Gifts Participants
There will be 5 winners from this category.
Mythic, Silentmaid, Marsandin, Kier, Ember2000, Katherineac

Everyone (those above who did win and didn't win) will be placed into the final raffle to win the first offspring of my Ny'vene pair. I will announce the winner on the 14th of August.
X

A few example breedings:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Edited By 3126 on 8/12/2013 at 11:44 PM.
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 3:00 PM Post #6
Winner will be posted here, along with the link to their winnings.
Edited By 3126 on 6/25/2013 at 6:10 PM.
Tiggzhq
Level 60
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 8:15 PM Post #7
@Babaaeyes,

And it's ready to go! I guess I should have posted that. Dx

If something doesn't seem correct, let me know, k? I'll try to explain.
Silentmaid
Level 55
The Whimsical
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 8:35 PM Post #8
Sylvorpa contest :3

Tiggzhq
Level 60
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 8:40 PM Post #9
Ah, they're pretty, Silent. I like the pink and orange! XD

If you could, though, next time make them different from each other. :3
Silentmaid
Level 55
The Whimsical
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/25/2013 at 8:41 PM Post #10
sure thing! and thanks
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 71, 72, 73
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.