Forum Index > Roleplaying > Sylestia the untold story roleplay
Page 69 1, 2, 3... 68, 69, 70... 75, 76, 77 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 3/20/2017 at 7:38 PM Post #681
(OOC: he is on the shore. Everyone who has posted since is in the water.)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/20/2017 at 7:48 PM Post #682
(I'm apparently really lost then...guess I'll try to price a post together)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/21/2017 at 10:54 AM Post #683
Meara~female~Kelpairi

Never before had she moved so quickly upon the land. As difficult as it was she seemed to glide over the land. The stallion was awake?! How was that possible? Was he too a healer? Doubtful but how else was he able to wake so quickly? "Try not to move alright? If the gash upon your side opens up again then I'm afraid we won't be able to save you." With that she touched her muzzle to his forhead, despite what it seemed she was checking him for fever. Indeed he was sick, his skin was hot to the touch and his fins dull. The look in his eyes were of confusion of one could see that past the fullness of them. At her touch though he seemed to calm enough to settle. "Now if you don't mind me asking what is it that we should call you?" She tried to make her voice calm and motherly though right now it was a bit scratchy from having yelled so much earlier.

Cain-male-Kelpairi

The female's voice came from seemingly nowhere as did the touch upon his cheek. It was so warm, inviting even. Her voice might as well have been a melody played for him as it calmed his nerves without much effort at all. "Cain." He croaked closing his eyes yet again. He felt so tired though knowing there were others around he hated to close his eyes for too long. Carefully he curled his body slightly so he was laying more on his stomach than his side. "An' who might ya be?"
"Meara, just call me Meara." What a lovely name for a lovely lass. She was like an angel of grace comeing down to save him in his time of need. True that might have been the fever talking or even the fatigue but at this moment he cared not. All he wanted was sleep.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 3/21/2017 at 5:05 PM Post #684
Yal swam to Uryi. "What shall we do?" Yal asked. "Do you want to stay here?" He deep down hoped she would say yes but he could see her determined look. He sighed and smiled weakly. Uryi smiled back. She had that look still. He knew she was about to reply.

"I would like to travel! I don't want to be confined to limits Yal..... I want to help them when they need it." Uryi said. "Yal you don't quite understand what it's like to me. I know you don't really trust them but come on. What if we have more fun?" Uryi gave him a wide smiled. He sighed and nodded. He would travel with her if she so want to. But it might be more dangerous. What if they ran into other cruel morkko? What would they do? Yal looked at the sky. He thought of Monra and smiled. Uryi reminded him of her. With her bold personality but it wasn't the reason he loved her. It had been when he had first seen her. She had taken his heart easily and when she had left that was when the morkko Grey Blood had broken him. She had taken part of his heart with her when she had left. He looked at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sagetri smiled at her mother. "Can we travel with Mermydon?" Sagetri asked. She wanted to get to know him. Grim Rose's expression darkened and Sagetri knew the answer before it came out. She still knew Grim Rose urged for adventure but then why was she going to say no? Was it because of the strange connection she shared with Mermydon? Did her mother not want it to strength? Did her mother hate the connection? Sagetri wanted to know but she knew her mother would probably never tell her. Metal walked out from the shadows.

"Sagetri I want you to travel with him even if Grim Rose doesn't." Metal said. "Grim Rose she is almost an adult even though you want to believe she is still a child. She has changed your thoughts. Where is the adventurous young ryori I once knew and fell in love with?" Grim Rose didn't respond. She shook her head. She didn't want Mermydon to get to know Sagetri. This shouldn't have happened! Grim Rose growled and looked at Metal. She wouldn't let her child go and get herself killed.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/23/2017 at 12:19 PM Post #685

Mermydon

Mermydon had safely hidden himself among the very stalks they needed for the unknown stallion's stretcher. He was surprised at how long it was taking the princess to find him. Had she stopped looking? Could she have gotten lost in the subaquatic forest? Had she gone up to the surface to catch her bearings, or perhaps return to Heroine's side? He chose to wait a little bit longer to notice if she would come.

He hoped Aleria and the others were on the job to gather the much needed fish Meare's patient would need for healing. That was perhaps the top priority what with Middle Island agreed for safe harbor for the land dwellers and a meeting place before continuing their journeys. Amara would likely find a way back there as Smit did. Lastly was the consideration for the ryori. They hadn't made any notion of continuing on with them thus far and he wasn't going to push them. He expected if they didn't show by the time they leave tomorrow, then they likely weren't interested beyond watching from the shadows.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 3/23/2017 at 4:27 PM Post #686
She didn't want her daughter to go. She knew how dangerous it could be and to think of her daughter being out there it......... it would kill her if anything happened to her. She looked at Sagetri and then at Metal. "She is not going." Grim Rose said with a serious tone. "I don't want her in the way of danger." Metal sighed and knew she was set on it. He would have to go behind her back. He knew that Mermydon would most likely protect her. He looked at his beautiful daughter.

"Mom if it's danger your afraid of...... I can hold my own I am not a child anymore. I wanted to go on an adventure not miss out on one." Sagetri said. "Father understands. Didn't you bring me out here for the adventure? If you did then it's pointless to deny that you want to be there." Grim Rose didn't glare at her daughter though she so badly wanted to. It killed her to see her daughter being rebellious but she had brought her out for the adventure.

"You are not going back there!" Grim Rose protested. "I don't care if you have some stupid connection with Mermydon! You're not going back to his group. No matter what you do I won't let you get yourself hurt." Grim Rose knew she couldn't stop her but she tried. Sagetri turned away and Grim Rose felt sorry for what she had said. She had meant most of it though. She saw her daughter run off. Metal followed Sagetri. Grim Rose sat there thinking about what she had just done. She followed after then. Sagetri ran as fast as she could to get away from the hurt. She couldn't believe her mother's harsh words. Metal followed close after her and suddenly stopped. "Sagetri." Metal called. She stopped and turned to look at Metal. Her eyes were full of tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I will go along with this if you wish but don't think you can get away with it." Yal said. "Uryi we better see if they need any help." Yal frowned and Uryi swam off. She seemed so determined to stick with this plan. Would they ever get a break? Or was their life meant to be this way? No it couldn't be. Yal swam after her. He was deep in thought and sighed. Was this relationship not meant to be?
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/24/2017 at 1:36 PM Post #687
heroine continued to nurture the egg as akega started walking over to her

kanakwella followed mermydon she basically herd nothing he said from looking away she looked at mermydon and blushed "i never used to have this much fun with akega when we were young i always had to addend to my 'royal dutys'" she said still blushing

as akega was heading over to mermydon he herd something in the distance but continued going in the original direction to heroine
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/24/2017 at 1:57 PM Post #688

Because she had lost sight of him, she swam right past his hiding place. The thick kelp curtained them from all sides,even above. With a quick burst from his tail flukes he swam right up behind her and his chest made contact with her shoulder blades. His hooves pressed against her barrel between her limbs and her wing fins;anchoring himself to her dorsal side. The contact was sudden, but gentle and firm. He had meant this to be playful, however he realized only after how warm she was blushing, slightly softening the purple in her flesh.

"And will you perform your royal duties for me as well as you did in your sire's court?" He whispered behind her ear, before quietly lowering his muzzle to preen and wicker the back of her neck. And see how she would respond to his attention.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/24/2017 at 6:13 PM Post #689
Meara~female~Kelpairi

With haste she set to work on a medicine for him. If the fevers wasn't fought soon then there was a chance he would die, if his injury didn't take him first. Leaving his side she drug herself to the forest yet again returning now with some herbs she had harvested. Chewing them to a paste she nuzzled the stallion's muzzle. "Eat, it will make you feel better." She instructed as she spit the paste into his maw. With a loud swallow he finished off the rather nasty herbs before settling down again though the mare was not at ease. He was weak, by the look of him it was from lack of food rather than anything more so. What had happened to him? Clearly the wound he had was new, though he seemed to weakened by something more possibly sickness? If that was the case then she would most likely get sick next though that was not a concern now. Nesting a bit off she watched him as he slept making sure that he was comfortable more than anything.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 3/24/2017 at 9:34 PM Post #690

The three Kelpari finally managed to wrangle a sizeable school of fish and were keeping them sufficiently contained for the moment though the task was somewhat tiring. He couldn't see Mermydon but he knew he wasn't far away so he shouted out to him.
"Mermydon, if you're about finished flirting with the filly we've got the fish ready for you!"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 68, 69, 70... 75, 76, 77
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.