Forum Index > Roleplaying > Sylestia the untold story roleplay
Page 39 1, 2, 3... 38, 39, 40... 75, 76, 77 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 9:14 AM Post #381

He didn't like this situation anymore than the problem in the water with the elemental.. Before him was this flower-ringed zolnixi who appeared harmless enough, still a land predator conmpact as she was. Beside him his wounded betrothed now unconscious on the shore. In truth he preferred this to Aleria's mission, it was more suited to his skills. He would have liked to find out about this zolnixi before asking for her aid but the situation appeared bad. To be sure he wasn't going to disclose within earshot about Kanakwella's ties to royalty. "Will you assist me, with getting this yong mare back into the water, please?" He asked Amara.

Kanakwella's left wing looks like it had been broken in half along the entire length! Painful but it would heal and grow back in time, but not life threatening. He shared his findings with Aleria but everyone else was too far for him to communicate with. He also couldn't hide from her or Kanakwella his interest to check on Raka's condition, after the ice encasement, and to meet Meara and Amethyst in hopes that either of them may actually have been Shaldonians also. The others were pretty much on the back burner of his mind. His first responsibility as a prince was always to look after his own people before all others.
Edited By Harleyc on 2/21/2017 at 9:16 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 3:48 PM Post #382

She Nodded " Should we mend her Pectoral fin before we move her?" Amara asked looking at the wound, it looked like it would heal on its own, but mending it would speed up the healing process, not to mention keep anything floating in the water from irritating the wound or causing infection.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 4:20 PM Post #383

If she wasn't cold blooded, kipper would've flushed with embarrassment. It was obvious now that the kelpari stallion was not in league with the now defeated elemental.
Frustrated that she had not been able to help more kipper was about to leave when she caught sight of the kelpari mare who she had nearly collided with in the river.

The mare was attempting to drag the stallion's unconscious body onto the shore, and struggling quite a bit due to his weight.
This was Kipper's chance to get on good terms with this strange mix and match pack of sylesti. After all, the kelpari at least seemed to be quite familiar with the water sprites and elementals.
If there was one thing kipper wanted, it was some sort of payback against the elementals and sprites for destroying her previous life...

Kipper made her way over to the two kelpari, darted between the mare's hooves (ignoring the customary shriek and jump of surprise from the mare) and lept up onto the stallion's chest. Kipper lowered her ear to his chest and listened for a moment.

Turning to the mare, who looked more than a little shocked kipper spoke. "He'll be okay, but he's got water in his gas lungs." hopping down off the unconscious stallion's shoulder kipper slapped his chest as hard as she could with her tail.

Raka coughed out the water and began to breathe normally. "Good" Kipper said looking back to the mare. "I'll go inform your alpha that this one is okay." and with that, kipper swam out to meet Mermydon.

With no fear at all of surprising a predator nearly ten times her size kipper swam right up to Mermydon.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 4:22 PM Post #384
Amethyst nodded and she watched over the kelpari. She hoped he would come around soon. She shifted uncomfortably and nodded. She gazed at the Sylvorpa walking away well more like flopping away.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 7:02 PM Post #385

"The damage to her fin isn't life threatening, nor harmful to her, and she is too young to have mastered flight, so would be better to let time heal them rather than expend ability better reserved for those truly needing it." He mentioned to Amara. There was really no point in explaining to Amara that Kanakwella is 600 years out of time and that Kelparie had not learned how to fly until just the last century or so. Instead he began pushing his head under her left pit and started to lift her 800 pound form onto his back. Even unconscious Kanakwella's lateral lines were passing information. As he was helping her he already discovered that she is familiar with Raka. A matter that wouldhave to be attended to soon."This maybe difficult for you, she is quite a bit heavier than you... I am Mermydon by the way." He shared with Amara, just about at the same time Kipper showed up so she likely heard his introduction.
"Hail from the base of the falls, what news from your lord?"
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 7:12 PM Post #386
"My what? Umm... I don't know of any lord but, the other stallion should be fine. I don't sense any elemental power from him anymore. Whatever damages remain aren't physical so there isn't much we can do about it."

Kipper paused, it occurred to her that she would do well to introduce herself. Arter all this stallion Mermydon, seemed to be the leader of the pack.
"Oh, and my name is Kipper. I am from the corala isles off the shore of the continent, so well...very far. My home was attacked by just such powers as those you just fought some three years ago and I have been wandering the mainland ever since."
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 7:27 PM Post #387

The vixen was warming up to the stallion a bit " A-Amara, my name is Amara" she said growing more confident. she looked around at the others " you guys really took a beating taking on an elemental like that head to head.." she said before a sudden wave of fear swept over her she could no longer feel the elemental wave being given off by the Tan Stallion. Her ears were in full rotation as she located him next to an elegant looking mare, it seemed he had calmed down, but she could not leave another one unattended like him, for last time it cost many lives.

Amara Turned back to Mermydon " Can!... c-can I ask where it is you are headed...." She said almost shouting the first word before realizing that was probably strange. She paused for a long time and looked at her paws awkwardly " it's Just no one really travles through the falls unless they are traveling" she said shaking a bit.

Edited By Katelynn4545 on 2/21/2017 at 7:29 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 7:36 PM Post #388
Grim Rose shifted uncomfortably. Would she be able to survive long enough to have the egg? She looked at her friends then made sure the other ryori disappear but she knew that they understood what had happened because they were Metal's friends if even that. She headed down hill and she sighed. This was her life. Even if she had almost died before from being with her new found friends. Metal went up to her and smiled. He would never understand what problems he was putting her through. She was sure of it. But she walked over to her friends preferable Mermydon who seemed like the leader.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 7:43 PM Post #389
Dhuka~female~ morkko

She woke with a killer headache and a bleeding paw. "What, what happened?" She moaned standing up. Dead sprites lay around her, some still twitching.

Meara~female~ Kelpiri

"I can help the injured." She said feeling as if she hadn't helped at all
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 7:55 PM Post #390

"Well you have my thanks. Being able to sense elementals is a special gift. And one that would prove very useful right now." He suggested to her. He was grunting to get himself under Kanakwella but he was goingtoneed help to plant her tail between hisback spines. "Down below is a dark green and red sea unicorn searching for the water elemental's life orb. Perhaps you could aid her in locating it and getting it to the ryori. By chance there might be no water in their realm for the creature to take shape again." He shared hoping it was true. Don't feel that I am trying to get rid of you, you and I have a commone enemy in the elementals. And an ally with your skills is a welcome friend. But let me warn you, there is a sylvorpa lord in this lake that doesn't take kindly to interlopers, so best you stay close to Aleria, the sea unicorn, until next we meet. He then faced Amara and asked, "A little help, if you please?" Hopful that Amara could get Kanakwella's tail between his spines. "Yes, it had to be done. Elementals are the bane of this lake. Those that call it home have a standing truce, to come together in a call-to-arms to rid them from our home should they ever return." He shared with her. He was starting to feel the fatigue after adrenaline had run its course so was too tired to put up resistance to friendly, innocent questions. "We were about to head down the river. But things have transpired that make me feel we needs to go upstream to the tri-forks in the Griffi Mountains and see if an ancient kingdom of kelparie really has returned? I just need to convince the others that it is thebest course of action."

He turned his head for a moment and noticed that the others were starting to regroup."Walk with me along the shore to meet the others. I need to float my barrel but I shant be more than a couple furlongs from shore."
Edited By Harleyc on 2/21/2017 at 8:03 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 38, 39, 40... 75, 76, 77
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.