Author Thread Post
Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 38
Posted: 1/8/2017 at 1:22 PM Post #121
Name: Iko

Species: Wolf

Strength(one of the genes (strength, speed, agility, ETC. is modified beyond normal genes because of parental breeding): He is Fast and Strong

Weakness(Same as strength, except one is decreased): Most likely to get a C on his report card

Group: N/A

Appearance:

Mate: None

Backstory/plot: N/A

Carnivore/Omnivore/Herbivore(You can be part of a group while being the opposite or mixed eater kind, like a herbivore/omnivore in BluMoon): Omnivore

Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/13/2017 at 4:11 PM Post #122
Name: Sagea

Species: Hyena

Strength(one of the genes (strength, speed, agility, ETC. is modified beyond normal genes because of parental breeding): Is fast and agile

Weakness(Same as strength, except one is decreased): Not very strong

Group: None

Appearance:

Backstory/plot: Unknown may be revealed if you befriend her
Carnivore/Omnivore/Herbivore(You can be part of a group while being the opposite or mixed eater kind, like a herbivore/omnivore in BluMoon): Omnivore

Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/15/2017 at 9:25 AM Post #123
Name: Runeta and Scar

Strength(one of the genes (strength, speed, agility, ETC. is modified beyond normal genes because of parental breeding):
Runeta: fast and agile
Scar: Strong and smart

Weakness(Same as strength, except one is decreased):
Runeta: She isn't very strong
Scar: Can be very stubborn

Appearance:

Runet, The one with the blue, and Scar, the one with the spear, yet a bit younger

Backstory/plot: They are the cubs of Sagea and Damen

Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 1/15/2017 at 9:30 AM Post #124
Name: Emalf

Species: Wolf

Strength(one of the genes (strength, speed, agility, ETC. is modified beyond normal genes because of parental breeding): He's strong and agile

Weakness(Same as strength, except one is decreased): He's not fast

Appearance:

Mate: N/A

Backstory/plot: Tulip and Atur's pups

Afrilla
Level 25
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 3
Posted: 1/17/2017 at 6:43 PM Post #125
This seems fun! Surely no one would mind me dropping in? ovo

Name: "Umm, hi! I'm Amber!"

Species: "Well, I'm a fox!"

Strength(one of the genes (strength, speed, agility, ETC. is modified beyond normal genes because of parental breeding): "I'm fast and agile! I'm also strong!"

Weakness(Same as strength, except one is decreased): "Well, I'm very chatty."

Group: "Uhh?"

Appearance:

Mate: She giggles nervously and blushes. "I don't exactly have one . . ." But then a look of determination crosses her face "But I'm sure I can find someone!!"

Backstory/plot: "Well, I'm the 6th generation down from the lab! A lot of my ancestors died at young ages due to the humans attacking, but my parents lived long! I'm from the northern area, I just moved down here when some bears attack!"

Carnivore/Omnivore/Herbivore(You can be part of a group while being the opposite or mixed eater kind, like a herbivore/omnivore in BluMoon): "I like to eat berries and meat, but some occasional nuts are fine!"

Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/20/2017 at 4:05 PM Post #126
Name: Jadis

Strength(one of the genes (strength, speed, agility, ETC. is modified beyond normal genes because of parental breeding): Strong, agile

Weakness(Same as strength, except one is decreased): Can get a bit carried away.

Appearance:

Backstory/plot: Jadis is the child of Sagea and damen

Afrilla
Level 25
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 1/26/2017 at 5:17 PM Post #127
Name: Jelen

Species: Deer

Strength(one of the genes (strength, speed, agility, ETC. is modified beyond normal genes because of parental breeding): She is fast and nimble, and her eyesight and hearing are good

Weakness(Same as strength, except one is decreased): She isn't strong, and she rarely trusts anyone

Group: none

Appearance:

Mate: none

Backstory/plot: She was chased by bears from her home land and into the woods

Carnivore/Omnivore/Herbivore(You can be part of a group while being the opposite or mixed eater kind, like a herbivore/omnivore in BluMoon): herbivore

Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 2/10/2017 at 5:16 PM Post #128
Name: Uto

Species: Coyote

Strength(one of the genes (strength, speed, agility, ETC. is modified beyond normal genes because of parental breeding): Strong, fast, and Agile

Weakness(Same as strength, except one is decreased): He has trouble tasting things as his tongue was almost burned off when he was small.

Appearance:

Mate: None, open

Backstory/plot: N/A

Carnivore/Omnivore/Herbivore(You can be part of a group while being the opposite or mixed eater kind, like a herbivore/omnivore in BluMoon): Omnivore, though he prefers rabbit and mouse meat

Edited By Trilli on 2/10/2017 at 5:17 PM.
Afrilla
Level 25
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 2/10/2017 at 5:29 PM Post #129
Name: "M-m-my name? A-Ala."

Species: "Bird, can't you see my feathers and wings and beak *she went on and on*"

Strength(one of the genes (strength, speed, agility, ETC. is modified beyond normal genes because of parental breeding): "I-I'm pretty strong, and I have good stamina that goes well with my speed"

Weakness(Same as strength, except one is decreased): *She flusters at this question* "I-I'm a-awkward and s-socially inept. I-I-I'm pr-pretty w-weird t-too"

Group: "L-loner??"

Appearance:

Mate: *She flusters even more at this question* "I-I'm a-ah I-I'm si-sing I-I me-mean I uh-uh I do-don't h-ha I-I mean I-I'm si-single!" *She yells out the last word and burrows her head into her wings*

Rank: *She doesn't speak, but it's obvious loners don't have ranks*

Backstory/plot: *You saw her flying with a flock earlier, and they stopped by the forest*

Carnivore/Omnivore/Herbivore(You can be part of a group while being the opposite or mixed eater kind, like a herbivore/omnivore in BluMoon): *She isn't crying and you peek under her wing to see her eating a sandwich with bread and worms*

Gender: *From her looks and voice, you can tell she's a Female*
Edited By Afrilla on 2/10/2017 at 5:33 PM.
Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 2/20/2017 at 12:00 PM Post #130
(Talked it over with Afrilla, she agreed :P)

Name: Ela FireBrood

Species: Bob cat

Strength(one of the genes (strength, speed, agility, ETC. is modified beyond normal genes because of parental breeding): Fast, agile, and strong

Weakness(Same as strength, except one is decreased): She hates water and pickles.

Appearance:

Backstory/plot: After a forest fire and bears took her home land, she traveled to find better land.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.