Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > The place for randomness, like questions...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 1/12/2017 at 8:14 AM Post #21
I got 21
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 1/12/2017 at 10:12 AM Post #22
why did tigerclaw not trust firepaw when he was welcomed into the clan
SkunkTheLoner
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 59
Posted: 1/13/2017 at 3:09 PM Post #23
Firepaw was a kittypet and Tigerclaw didn't like kittypets. (Also a lot of the other cats didn't like them)
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 1/13/2017 at 9:25 PM Post #24
There are only two mammals that lay eggs (the platypus and the echidna). why are they classified as mammals? One of the things that defines a mammal is that they give birth to live young.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 1/14/2017 at 10:06 PM.
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 1/16/2017 at 8:25 PM Post #25
I just thought of an idea for a video game that I'll never make but I think could be fun/interesting. It has little to no details, just a general idea, but I want to write it down somewhere anyway.
Okay, so it starts in an ancient Egyptian town (Speaking of which, keep in mind that this won't be 100% historically accurate for game play sake), and you're this person, and you walk around interacting with other people and stuff. Kind of like the beginning of Legend of Zelda Twilight princess, except in ancient Egypt, and you can talk to people and your actions can affect people negatively. Whenever you complete a task for a towns person, they give you a spell to write down in your book of the dead. The type of spells you collect will affect what type of combat your character is best at. After completing so many tasks/ writing down so many spells, you die somehow (like I said, little to no detail yet). When you die, you wake up in the underworld, you're wearing a scarab amulet that allows you to cast spells (this is one of those not accurate part I was talking about, the amulet was actually meant to make your heart not tell the gods that you committed certain sins (I think), but no one needs to know that) So anyway you continue on, fighting relatively easy monsters until you come upon Anubis, who will weigh your heart against an ostrich feather. If you were a jerk to the townspeople, your heart is heavier than the feather and you have to fight the lion/hippo/crocodile hybrid Ammit as a miniboss so that she doesn't eat your heart. If you defeat her, Anubis is just like "whoa man you kick butt, and we really don't want to deal with you, so just keep going" and you get a little bit of xp, but not so much that it's that much better than not being a jerk and just going on without the battle. After that, you follow Ra to Osiris who transports you to the field of reeds, where you reunite with dead family members and start doing farm work, when, oh no, a bunch of monsters somehow get out into the field and start interrupting your would-be peaceful afterlife, as well as causing a bunch of other problems, and you have to fight them off using your spells.

Wow. That was a lot of text.
SkunkTheLoner
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 59
Posted: 1/17/2017 at 7:20 AM Post #26
Sounds pretty rad! One thing though, you would follow Wepwawet (he's like Anubis but his fur is grey) to Osiris's throne room. Ra would transport you to the underworld on a boat.
Edited By SkunkTheLoner on 1/17/2017 at 7:20 AM.
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 1/17/2017 at 4:05 PM Post #27
Well, mammals are warm blood animals, and the two are warm blooded.
PureBloodBlackRose
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 1/27/2017 at 5:45 PM Post #28
why am i so bad at math?
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 9:02 PM Post #29
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=40727&page=2#16
Author: SkunkTheLoner
Time Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:57 PM
Y'all got some edgy questions like 'why r people bad' but I'm just gon rant here.

Why is it that people have different interests? Like, I know that your guardian's influence dictates it, and their guardian's guardian dictated theirs, but where did the first interests spring from? Like did an ape pick up a stick and think, "hey, this is super fun i should tell my children about this"? Also ghosts. Are ghosts things? I hope they are. If they are, what decides whether you become a ghost or not? Does everyone become a ghost? Can ghosts fly in space? When will humans start exploring the ocean? Who decides what's aesthetically pleasing? What makes things aesthetically pleasing? What is the deal with minions (the screaming cornpop ones)? why were they created? What are Dante Basco's life earnings? Who licked a rock of salt n was like "mmMnm i should use this as currency!" Who started making stories? Who thought up the first fictional story? How does the human mind create fiction? What's up with christmas trees? What's up with goats? They have fluffy ears and little bitty horns and hooves, but theyre the size of a dog and the females can produce drinkable milk and yet they arent pet animals??? why am i futch??whats up with futch??? why r socks so cool? whats up lava n why is it so spicy? who looked up at the stars and saw like 3 and was like "WOW T)(AT LOOKS --EXACTLY LIKE A FISH!" WHo decided what the names of colors were? who decided that some colors were opposites??? who made the first XD face?? what is the deal with time??whats the deal with doom??? because doom is aboutrulesbuttimeisaboutdeathsothatskindaweird? who made the rosetta stone?? when was callie introduced?? whats with google who thought of that name? whats up with me? whats up with you? whats up with me being me and you beign u? why am i reverting to u and r?? why does my back hurt? why dont dogs have wings? why dont they make wigs for turtles? why do snakes exist? why does anything exist dANG IN TOO DEEPwhats up with jane? how many attempts have been made on her life? like 1111?? lil dogs are nice. whats up with pop and where can i find more artsts? whY <> happen? how many colors are there? mirrors r weird eh? why do the grim adventures of billy and mandy cost like 80$ on amazon?? Whenwillprotostuckupd8?

sorry for the long and odd post
have the menswear shiba inu

Ghosts: I have the same question, can ghosts exist if they are neither solid, liquid, or gas, or are they the gas forms of humans? And how do ghosts think if they don't have a brain? And would it be really a person or just like an echo?
Humans are exploring the ocean, so now I guess?
Aesthetically pleasing is literally it looks nice so if you think it is I guess it is. Consumers decide or company owners base their decisions on consumers.
I don't know what you mean, goats are pets. My dad had a pet goat when he was young.
Opposite colors: Just look at a color wheel. The one across the circle is the opposite. If you argue that a rainbow's not a circle, one it is but in a different way, and two think about it this way: There are six primary and secondary colors (like why is indigo in the rainbow anyway) 6/2=3 because there are two halves, and let's take red. Red plus three equals green. Orange is blue. Yellow is purple. Opposites =)
Google: Google is the number that's one with a hundred zeros after it, aka a very large number. And that's how they wanted the search engine to be or something? Well, that's how it was explained to me.
Dogs don't have wings because their bones aren't hollow and they are too heavy and have four legs, plus it is not needed for them to survive.
I'm sure you can find turtle wigs but I'm to lazy to look it up.
As for snakes, well there's a religious reason and a scientific reason I don't know which one you'd appreciate more.
I hope I answered some of your questions and sorry for the long post.
Goldenfeather74
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 9:05 PM Post #30
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=40727&page=3#25
Author: Cakedragon33
Time Posted: 1/16/2017 at 8:25 PM
I just thought of an idea for a video game that I'll never make but I think could be fun/interesting. It has little to no details, just a general idea, but I want to write it down somewhere anyway.
Okay, so it starts in an ancient Egyptian town (Speaking of which, keep in mind that this won't be 100% historically accurate for game play sake), and you're this person, and you walk around interacting with other people and stuff. Kind of like the beginning of Legend of Zelda Twilight princess, except in ancient Egypt, and you can talk to people and your actions can affect people negatively. Whenever you complete a task for a towns person, they give you a spell to write down in your book of the dead. The type of spells you collect will affect what type of combat your character is best at. After completing so many tasks/ writing down so many spells, you die somehow (like I said, little to no detail yet). When you die, you wake up in the underworld, you're wearing a scarab amulet that allows you to cast spells (this is one of those not accurate part I was talking about, the amulet was actually meant to make your heart not tell the gods that you committed certain sins (I think), but no one needs to know that) So anyway you continue on, fighting relatively easy monsters until you come upon Anubis, who will weigh your heart against an ostrich feather. If you were a jerk to the townspeople, your heart is heavier than the feather and you have to fight the lion/hippo/crocodile hybrid Ammit as a miniboss so that she doesn't eat your heart. If you defeat her, Anubis is just like "whoa man you kick butt, and we really don't want to deal with you, so just keep going" and you get a little bit of xp, but not so much that it's that much better than not being a jerk and just going on without the battle. After that, you follow Ra to Osiris who transports you to the field of reeds, where you reunite with dead family members and start doing farm work, when, oh no, a bunch of monsters somehow get out into the field and start interrupting your would-be peaceful afterlife, as well as causing a bunch of other problems, and you have to fight them off using your spells.

Wow. That was a lot of text.

That sounds awesome! I would totally play that! Except it would be released probably only on things I don't own.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.