Forum Index > Roleplaying > Raven Association
Page 45 1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 10:35 AM Post #441
"That would be very nice." Eldred said. "I'm on my way to a far distant land. I accept your offer."
"Scraaaawk!" Pharos cried. It had been a while since the bird had a decent resting place.
"Pharos seems to accept your offer too. He hates sleeping in my tent with me. It's too cramped for a bird of prey like he. Many are surprised at who I am. Maybe it's because I prefer not to speak in the noble dialect of thy fathers." he said, ending his sentence like he would in the castle. He snorted. "I would give anything to be a normal peasant."
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 1:43 PM Post #442

Agrona ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC

"I was little one, I no longer hold the right to use the name of my father, nor to use what I once had. For the moment I belive you have riches far beyond what I have." she smiled at the girl. With that said she looked back at Ruairi before walking with him again. "You seems to be in a rather high spirit." she remarked with a calm smile at the man that had simply organised this little group of oddballs to walk with one a other on the open road. The ripped side of her dress exposed her leg for each step that she took however the blanket she had simply ... retrieved ... from the herbalists house was covering not only her upper body but some of her lower body as well. This was in the big picture a really nice, relaxing walk and they didnt have to much of a hurry to be honest.

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG

He gave up a pained sound, But not loong after he heard a sigh from the door. "There you are your highness." the chaimberlain said with a tired smile. As soon as the boy had fallen asleep he had gotten to catch up to his own work. "Sorry" Cullyn mumbled. After that he stood up, kissing Molly on her cheek before walking up to the man that deeply apologiced to both her and Zarune that the boy had disturbed them. It seemed odd that a priest would be in the same chaimber as a woman but he didnt comment on it, its not his place to do so.

NPC for Nafariaandulin

"Werry well then sire, this way if you pleace" he said before he started walking. Well he tried to say it but it was hard to hear clearly as he stuffed his face with the food he had been given. As he heard the comment from the man he glanced back at him. He must be insane. Want to be a farmer?! You have no rights, no law by your side, all you have is obligations, taxes and the threat of a rope around your neck. Who would willingly want that?!
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/17/2017 at 3:04 PM Post #443
Ruairi~23 years~DC

"I doubt that." Thea snapped at the woman before following after the man that was leading them through the forest. "I don't have anything more than what you see here. These clothes are all I have to my name."
"Please, try not to bicker on such a lovely day. Let's all just relax and enjoy." there was too many bad memories floating in his mind right now. How the animal he had brought home had attacked his brother. How the rash and blisters had consumed his body. The man shook his head at these thoughts. "Please there is enough in this world to be crabby over, let this not be another."

Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

It was time. This was it, possibly the last time she would see the child and the chaimberlain. Nervous she took Zarune's good arm and held him close to her. "Let's go get this done." She whispered as they walked to the door. It was scary to think that this was it. In a few short moments they would be before the court, waiting for the world of the high king. The two didn't speak as they walked. The larger doors loomed before them and the woman clenched her fists about the priest's arm.
"Fear not what lies beyond this door fair maiden." The priest smiled at her hugging her to him as best he could. "What ever it comes to, as your husband I will protect you with my life." This made her feel at least a bit better though the wait for the guard to allow them inside was still one she dreaded.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 9:02 AM Post #444
Eldred followed the young boy. Pharos perched on his shoulder.
"So young sir, what do you want be when you get older?" Eldred asked.
I remember that I wanted to be ruler of my county. But I still have a long way to go. Until I'm worthy of that position... he thought to himself. Pharos preened his feathers. He picked at Eldred's ear affectionately. That falcon was one of a kind. That's for sure.
Edited By Nafariaandulin on 5/18/2017 at 9:03 AM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 1:08 PM Post #445

She looked at the girl as she spoke and listend carefully. Well, if that is how she feels then she cant argue with it. As Ruairi spoke she looked up at him. He seems so ... down right now. But considering what he told them just now its no wonder if he feels down. "Im sorry, I meant no harm Thea." she said, looking at the girl with a sincear look on her face. She had never intended to offend the girl, she had simply stated what she belived to be a fact. There was no ill content behind it at all, not even a trace from it.

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG

Once at his chamber the boy had gotten dressed, putting his plush dog in his belt and rather than walking to his lesson with one of the officers he walked to the judging room. The chaimberlain followed the child closely as the young prince walked in, past the council that had been sumoned. Its rare for the council to be summoned for a simple trail. If the king is able to judge the council is always never sumoned. however this time a priest is standing trail as well so that is most likely the reason as to why. The council bowed slightly as the boy passed them, taking his place to the right of his fathers throne in the small, round room. In the room was a table shaped like a creasent moon. In the middle of it was the kings throne. Sparsley decorated and only beeing seen as a throne simply because of the crown that was carwed into the top of it. Then there was 3 chairs on each of the thrones side, one for each of the men on the counsil. Behind each chair belonging to the counslers was a heavly armoured guard, holding a spear, shield and carrying a heavy twohanded sword by their side.

On the walls was large tapestries showing of the kings crest as well as the story of how the world was created by the gods. Once his father enterd the entire council stood up, bowing deeply to the old man before they all sat down after the king. With a nod he made the four guards at the door open it so that Molly and Zarune could enter the room from the oposite way he had. As the doors opend Cullyn gave his father a quick look before looking at Molly and Zarune as the doors opend up widely. The torches on the closed in room got a bit of help lighting up the room as the sun that now ruled the sky burst in through the open doors.

NPC for Nafariaandulin

The boy looked up at the man, humming a bit as he thought about the question that had been asked. "I simply wish that the lord would leave me alone so that i may live. And If I am lucky, eat enough so I wont feel hunger just once." he said as he climbed over a log. "Sire" he added quickly. However holding both a lantern and two sausages made it harder to climb over the log and the boy tripped, scraping his hands but thankfully the lantern was unharmed. With a stiff movement the boy got up on his feets, brushing of his clothes that had already been worn and torn. But he couldnt care much about the clothes, instead he just blew a bit on the rests of the sausages, getting the rests of them into his mouth, chewing the food with a smile on his lips. As they finally reached the glade in the forest, seeing the small farm the sun finally bannished the moon from the heaven, taking the reign of the heaven for the time beeing.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/18/2017 at 1:42 PM Post #446
Ruairi~23 years~DC

The woman meerly recived a hatful look from the girl before she jogged off in front of the group just out of earshot. She wanted to be alone, to be away from them for a moment as she thought of what to do.
"I don't think she took that well." The man answered watching as the girl danced about the road before them, destroying twigs and ant hills as she angry weaved from side to side of the road. She seemed to be a very aggressive person, one that hadn't been shown much compassion in her younger years. "She has nothing and has never had anything more than that. Now she travled with two nobels that were thrown from their homes. One can see why she may be angry." His eyes never wandered from the girl as she jumped about the road leaving nothing but destruction in her wake. Sasha was right beside her the whole time, yipping and helping turn over some of the leaves. "If I'm not mistaken she just wants someone to understand her, though she doesn't know how to ask."

Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

The doors before them opened and she released the priest from her grip yet made no move to walk forward towards the crowd. This was too much, it was all too much. This was her death, or worse her termination from her job. How would she live should it come to that? 'Be strong....' She told herself though still she couldn't will her legs to move forward. The priest sensed this a took her hand in his as he walked forward towards the council. She followed like a dog would follow its master, held held high as she griped the hand of the priest. May the gods have mercy upon them. They stopped before the king bowing down on one knee with heads cast down though the woman refused to let go of her to be husband. This might be the last time she would be able to hold him, she wanted it to last. She was desperately fighting to hold in tears as she gazed down at the ground before her as did Zarune.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/19/2017 at 1:42 PM Post #447

"Well, to be honest, most people never meets a noble unless its to take in the taxes, even fewer meets a royalty without a propper beating. I dont know how it was there you originate from, but here the king have a rather ... cruel ... rumor about him." she said calmly. "I even recall stories of him slaughtering priests and priestesses as he was younger." she thought outloud. After that she gave up a tired sigh, looking down at the ground as they walked ahead. "I do belive you are correct about Thea thought." she added with a nodding.

Cullyn& Amsden of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince & King ~~ 5 & 65 ~~ Currently in RG

As the doors swung open the dimly lit room, whose only source of light was a few sparsley placed torches got a lot brighter. The young prince glanced up at his father as Molly and Zarune walked into the room, falling down on a knee before the table. The cresent moon shaped table, hosting the council and the king seemed even more intemidating at the moment. "State your name, jobs and ranks." the king orderd. From the left side of the room scribbling was quickly heard as the man started writing down what was said.

Edited By Jillyana on 5/19/2017 at 1:42 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/19/2017 at 11:19 PM Post #448
Ruairi~23 years~DC

The bard looked at her as if this was a sick joke. "It's a sin on its own to even threaten to kill a person of the church let alone to actually do it. How can such a man get away with such a thing?" His attention turned for Thea a moment allow the girl to slip ahead of them a ways. She was about the next bend in the road before she stopped to take a real look about her. This was the farthest she had been from the village in her whole life, and that was back when mother and father were alive. She had walked with mother up here to greet father as he returned. It was strange to think that now they were both gone. It seemed not that long ago she had made the walk with the woman that had brought her into this world, and now she might as well be alone, save for the fox that sat at her side.

Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

The priest answered first. "Zarune Selwyn, I'm a priest of the temple of Finn. I'm a Clear Mind working priest." As if to let the words sink in the room went silent for a moment before Molly answered.
"Molly Dawn, guardian of the Prince." She knew not what else to say. Was she to say that she was a knight? No that was hardly the case! A maid? Again she was far from that, nor was she a servant. It was at times like these when she wondered what exactly was her job, though at other times she wondered if it was actually a job and not just some made up position used to make her feel better that she was a babysitter for the prince.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 4:07 AM Post #449

"He is the heavenly king of Enlil, owner of the largest army in the world. Who would ever question him without thinking twice, thrice and yet again?" she asked calmly. Granted she dont agree with everything the kking does however to protest it would most likely grant you a quick visit to the gallows. And in all honesty she is hoping to end her days in a warm, cosy bed, surrounded by close friends or perhaps even a family surrounding her. But as of right now it seems like a dream she will never truley get that ending of her own. But rather that she would die on the streets, probably freezing to death on a cold winternight as the fire died out. After that the silence spread out between them, taking controll of the situation however she broke the reign as they caught up to Thea. "Are you okej?" she asked the child with a calm smile.

Cullyn& Amsden of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince & King ~~ 5 & 65 ~~ Currently in RG

As they had gone silent the king , leaning back in his throne. "You both stand before the court due toe accusation af high treason due to indangering his highnes prince Cullyn." the man started to say. The council looked at the king in silence. It was clear that some of men found in unsettling to have a priest before them but they said nothing, knowing that if they did speak up it could be them standing there soon enough. "Further more one of my officers was put under a spell, that alone beeing enough to sentence you to the gallows." the king said in a serious, chilling tone.

The young boy glanced at the scribbler that wrote the fastest the man possibly could, keeping up with the conversation ... well ... talking, that occured. No matter how much the prince wished to protest against his father it was yet not time to do so. Yet he had to let his father talk undisturbed. A bit nervously he took a grip of his stuffed dog, holding it tightly.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/21/2017 at 9:21 AM Post #450
Ruairi~23 years~DC

Seemingly the girl came to when the two approached. "I'm fine, it's just that everything beyond this point of new to me. I know not what lies beyond."
"Is that not what adventure is? The unknowing? When you come to a point in life you aren't sure about take a change and do what you feels right." The bars said walking past them though the girl seemed not to move. Past that point everything was new, the smells, the people, the animals. All of it was new. She didn't like change, well not really. Some change was good, some bad and this was stacked on her bad list. But it was something that needed to be done. Beyond that point no one knew who or what she was. This was one of the many doorways on life, and she chose to open it. Carefully she stepped over and invisible line in the dirt. Once safe on the other side she stood close to Ruiari, afraid of what was to come next.

Molly & Zarune ~ On Trial~ RG

The priest flinched at the words. It was wrong...he was the only one to blame but to speak up now would be a death sentence of this one proved to be anything but. He had to protect Molly though. As her husband that was his job. When you 'take an arrow in the knee' you are promising a woman that you would take an arrow for her, though in this case it wasn't an arrow but a noose. The woman though merely held his hand tighter as they were still kneeled before the king. This was the end. After all these years that she had worked to get here, to be able to fight in a battle for her kingdom this is where she ends up? How undignified.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.