Page 35 1, 2, 3... 34, 35, 36... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 3:29 PM Post #341
Rose

They continued to talk and she struggled not to kick one of them off their horses. She so badly wanted to curse as well but she knew better than to do so. She glared at the guards trying to warn them but they didn't noticed and continued to talk. She looked at Aris. Didn't he hear them? They were talking pretty loud. Rose sighed and she closed her eyes for a bit. Someone jabbed her side and they got punched hard. Rose's eyes snapped opened and she glared at the guard who had jabbed her. Did they seriously think this was funny? "What do you think your doing?" Rose demanded. The other guards laughed but didn't know they were crossing the line. Rose so badly just wanted to attack them but she stayed on her horse.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 3:04 PM Post #342
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

"It seems so. I don't know if it really was real or more of a dream, it seems fuzzy now. When you and Molly brought me to the herbalist, I don't know what happened but for some reason my soul was away from my body and tossed into the after life. There was a goddess there, that's all she could be for she was bigger than any normal person I have even seen. She spoke of how she wasn't allowed to take me as Finn was still watching over me. I asked her then if I may speak to the god and he answered me. I know it was real, it had to have been! He eased the pain in my arm and hand allowing me to do as I am now. When he was done speaking with me he left and I was allowed to return to this world. Now here I am. I can't say how it happened to be honest, though in a way I am glad it did." The priest said his eyes for once seeming gazed over as he thought. They nearly seemed cold, dead even. It was not him at all but it soon passed as he returned to the normal world. "He will watch over me I know, but Molly I am uncertain. We can't let her die, or anyone for that matter."

Ruairi~23 years~DC

"Then I'll see to it that you get just that." the man smiled before looking to the girl whom had came a bit farther out into the room at the mention of food. "Don't think that I forget about you my dear, I'll see to it that you don't go to bed hungry another night." She didn't seem to like this statement though as she retreated further from them. " i almost forget to introduce you two! Agrona this is Thea, she lives in this town. Thea, this is Agrona she is my travel partner at the moment." He said leaving the other details out for the time being. "Right then I'm off to get some items for a meal, I will return in a short while. Don't get to out of hand you hear?" He said the last part nearly half joking as he returned once more to the door and briskly exited. Thea couldn't help but watch him leave before looking to the woman with rather cold eyes. What was she doing here? Had he kidnapped her? That was the only way she could think that a bard would get such a woman.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/30/2017 at 2:17 PM Post #343

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG
"Wait ... so ... there is a 13th deity as well? Soo ... basicly, I have my entire life questioned the deities that do actually exist, and now there is a new one? Great, just great!" he exclaimed, sitting down on the floor. "I have doomed the entire country ... When I take the throne wich god would stand by my side? NONE! We will be sitting ducks when someone decides to attack!" he added with shock in his tone. Slowly he teared up and they started to fall down his cheeks. He never wanted this! He NEVER wished for this! He just wanted the best for the country he calls home! He wants it to be safe, strong and the people in it happy and without worries! The only reason he tugged through those damed lessons by the priests was so that he might, somehow, learn something from it! But now? He have doomed it! Doomed them all for however loong his reign would be. The only thing he could do to ease it would probably be to hang himself and just get it over with so noone else would have to suffer from his actions. The tears really took speed at this point and he begun to shake as he desperatly tried to not cry, althought to be honest it was about as succesive as trying to stop the river by simply saying ^stop^ to it. "I didnt want this!" he managed to say while crying, his hands holding his golden hair in a cramplike grip. The bright golden hair of the prince was shining rather well despite there only beeing a candle in the room as a lightsource and all of the sudden the familiar shadows in his studyroom was frightening.

Agrona ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC

She looked up at Ruairi as he spoke and then at the girl to whome she simply nodded politely. When The two women, well ... Agrona herself and the girl named Thea she slowly got up on her feet with the blankets tight around her. After touching the mortar that had been used to make the remedie in her wound she sniffed her fingers before humming a bit. Not halfbad, the consistence is a bit lose but otherwise it was okej. Probably an aprentice that had made it. "not to bad" she mumbled and looked at the herbs. They wernt precisly the high end herbs she had been using when she was still of the raven clan. But they are defnatly not on the bottom tier, somewhere inbetween. With calm, collected movements she moved around in the hut, looking at the herbs that was hanging to dry properly. The cuts are well done on most but at some parts the poisnous root was still on so she simply took the herbs and discarded them for the herbalist. No herbalist that have a clean conciens would use them knowingly so most likely he, or she, had gotten them by mistake.

NPC for Sapphire

He looked back at them before sighing. "Rose, ride next to me and the lord, the rest of you, dismount and lead your horses." he commanded in a sharp tone. The guards looked up, anoyed and ready to argue. "NOW!" he growled through gritting teeth, his hand laying to rest on his sword that hang by his hip. As they noticed his motion the guards quickly dismounted, not even stopping the animals while doing so. Once the girl was next to him and the lord he smiled to the boy. "My lord, may I present Rose? She is new but highly promissing." he said as a shoty introduction for her. "Rose, this is lord Aris." he introduced the boy to the girl.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/30/2017 at 3:31 PM Post #344
Aris and Rose

Rose nodded. She bowed slightly. Aris smiled. "I would rather those guards listened better..." Rose said. "And there respect is lacking as well as their manors." Aris was surprised at how calm she was. But was she about to burst? She seemed too calm but was that normal? Aris stopped himself from saying anything but he had to admit she did look like she would be a good guard. But where was she from? Aris didn't know.

"Hi rose." Aris managed to say. He looked ahead. If the other guards didn't stop then he would have no choice but to take action and he didn't want to. He closed his eyes and felt the light wind. He hoped Rose wouldn't get annoyed because he didn't want any of the guards to get into a fight that he might have to break up. She might be formidable in battle who knew. But he didn't need to know unless it was a reasonable situation.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 10:21 AM Post #345
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

Through his own thoughts he couldn't help but notice Cullyn's sudden panic. Rising from his seat he gave the boy a kind smile before sitting on the arm of the chair next to the boy. Like a father would for his son the man placed a hand on the boy's shoulders. "Look here child, not all is this bad. You will learn yet, thus that is why I have volunteered to teach you what I know. You will make a good king yet." He said in a softer tone than normal. "Don't put yourself down like this, you'er still young enough to learn all you need to. And remember that if you ever need any help with anything then don't hesitate to ask me alright? I may not seem like I know much but in reality I'm very factual." It was true, the man knew quite a lot in reality due to all his time he spent studying in the temple.

Ruairi~23 years~DC

"I don't mean to be rude," The girl started while taking a step from the shadowy doorway. "but is he...you know...doing something wrong to you?" She asked cradling the fox she held in her arms. It with her best interest that the woman was safe even if she wasn't sure really who she was. Agrona? Was that what the man had said her name was? He had said nothing of the animal that was in her arm at the moment. If indeed he was holding the woman hostage, then it would be him that would wish he had never met her. Despite her small size and weak nature she was still able to beat the living hell out of anyone that attacked her. It may not have been her's to know but she would still make anyone pay that was going to harm a woman such as the one in the room with her.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 3:41 PM Post #346

He looked up at the man, tears falling in a rapid stream from his eyes while sobbing uncontrolly. "A good king? how could I possibly be that? I have always questioned if there even is any gods at all! Wich god would stand by my side as I reign?! he asked in a thin, weak and trembling tone. When he heard him offer his help he slowly got up on his feet, climbing into the mans arms and holding him tightly while hiding his face against the man. Molly Likes Zarune, and so does he, so the man cant possibly be bad, can he? He was silent for a loong time while hiding his crying face in the mans chest, wetting the borrowed tunic that looked ridiculous small on the priest. "I... I dont want a other teacher" he mumbled into the mans chest while slowly relaxing from sitting there in the priests lap, his arms and beeing hold. After a bit of time the child simply fell asleep. The exaustion was massive at the small child. As he had woken up this morning he had walked to the kitchen to search for anything to eat. On the way there he had almost been assasinated. He had survived but a boy only 15years old had gotten sevearly injured in the process of saving Cullyn. After that he had been a bit with his father only to train with a officer. After that Molly had taken him to study with Zarune and the magic training had taken a toll of him mentally.

Once that was done the priest had brought him out of the castle to the forest outside the town that surounded the castle. Just the run there had been exausting to the young boy. But after that a bunch of simple highway robbers had caught them in their point of view. So the child had survived two assasination atempts, realiced he had more or less doomed the entire country of Enlil and risked loosing Molly in one single day. In all honesty it is no surprice at all that the boy simply fell asleep.

When she heard a voice from the girl she looked at her as she steped out of the shadows. Her two lightbrown, chestnut like eyes looked at the girl under the darkblond hair. "Ruair? he sertanly dont do anything of that sort i assure you. He found me in the woods, injured after my f..." she went quiet. "After my family died ... and simply took me under his wings." she said in a calm, soft tone. "Now why dont you come here so I can look at you properly?" she smiled before sneezing a bit. Dangit, is she going to get sick as well? Just great! The poor man will be ruined by tending to her like this. With her chestnut like eyes she glanced around before taking a few of the herbs, crushing them in her hand. As she did a rather sharp yet soothing and sweet smell spread in the house despite them beeing in a house without a door. With that done she simply took the dry herbs, swallowing them despite the dry mix of the four herbs beeing rather harsh to swallow.

NPC for Sapphire

He got flusterd cheeks at the comments from Rose. "I do my best Rose, I cant controll them all the time but I do try." he reasured her. With that said he looked down at the saddle before looking back at the guards that walked next to the horses as he had told them to. Heck they even seemed to keep up nicely. Far away in the distance he saw a rather larg spot move against the green grass. As he strained his eyes by sqinting he could make out what it was. "Seems some of the families are moving towards the castle." he pointed out. The wast and wide open fields that Paradise Plains consists of to 99% is simply just exelent for herding catle of diffrent kinds. Be it cows or sheep its just a wonderfull place to breed lifestock. This, this particular herd seemed to be a mix of both with about 25humans walking with the animals. 25people isnt bad at all. For one single family its quiet large to be honest.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/2/2017 at 10:36 AM Post #347
Rose[b/]

"Why are people traveling now? And they have no protection?" Rose wondered aloud. She studied them. Why was there so many of them? Didn't they know that bandits were a problem. She felt someone looking at her. She noticed Aris looking at her. She grumbled and she felt warm in her armor. When they made camp she would probably take off her helmet and get some nice fresh air. She sighed and looked at the head guard. He was kind and understanding but he didn't quite understand that to her Aris was some no good brat that deserved nothing. He had always been pampered when he had done bad things to guards. He always got what he want and never witnessed what it's like to be a servant! Now he would know what it was like and hopefully he understood that he wasn't the most powerful person out there. She hoped he would be found guilty for Emont's death so he understood the pain he put others through! But no he probably will not pay for his actions.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/2/2017 at 2:48 PM Post #348
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

Despite him being able to think of anything to tell the child he found nothing that would make sense to anyone that was not a priest as he was. Upon this as well the child seem to be too asleep to hear anyways. The fact that he was holding the child in his arms made him feel warm inside. It was as if he was a father watching over his own child as they slept. It was such a pleasant experience, even if the hug had left his arm and hand throbbing. Carefully and without standing he slid into the seat of the chair as gentle as he could as to not to disturb the child n his slumber. Come to think of it he himself was very tired indeed. With a yawn his eyes slowly closed as he too fell into a slumber. No dreams filled his sleep as his body worked on repairing his injuries.

Thea~15 years~DC

Why did the woman want to examine her? Though reluctant she stepped forward again. "Sorry I just thought..." Se stopped herself there. "that it was rather odd for a bard to have wooed a woman such as you." She finished not ashamed of what she said. It was honestly what she thougt so why not say it? It the woman found it offending then she could just say so, but there was no point in holding it back. The girl set aside the fox as she apporched the woman, still not fully trusting her or her actions. What if this was a dirty trick meant to kill her? then she planned on fighting back to her last breath. Thea always thought like this though thus nothing was new as she krept forward to peer over the woman's shoulder. "What's that?" She asked a bit noisy.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/3/2017 at 12:17 PM Post #349

The child just sat in the mans lap, sleeping. The head dressed in golden hair rested on the chest while his brightblue eyes that was slightly red from the tears was shut. The breathing from the prince was heavy, calm and in a steady pace. There was no way that the child noticed when the man was getting down in the chair, he was simply just ... sleeping.

As the chaimberlain walked into the room with a somewhat confused bard the two of them stoped dead in their tracks. Carefully the chaimberlain and bard walked up to the man, shaking him while lifitng away the prince. None of them had seen the man before so they had no idea why he was holding the prince. The bard stood behind the chaimberlain with Cullyn in his arms, the child still sleeping heavly and unaware of what was happening.

She looked patiently at the girl as she spoke. "Such as me? Just what do you mean by that?" she asked curiously while looking at the girl. "What I was eating was a mixture of herbs to help with the cold I have gotten" she explained to the girl before taking her hands. The nails of a person tells a lot about their health. Hers showed a lack of sertain nutritions and so on. After that she let go of the heands, gently taking her hair in her hands, exmining it on the girl. Same symptoms there. Her skin was surprisingly healthy thought. "You should eat a few more herbs." she said after thinking for some time. With that said she looked around, picking a few common herbs that is easy to recognize and found almost everywhere. "These five herbs is easy to recognize and filled good things to help you. Their smell is also easy to recognize so by simply picking and eating a few every now and then you will stay healthy easier and have a lot more energy" she said showing them for the girl. As she did she pointed out the most recognisable parts of the plants.

NPC for Sapphire

"Rose, the people of Paradise Plains is a nomadic people. The only buildings we have here is the lords castle and some temples. Othere than that we all live on the road, herding ouer cattle from one place to the other." he explained to the girl. It was hard to remember that she hadnt been in PP all her life. He had kinda gotten used to have her around. So for him it was always a surprice to get a reminder that she had in fact not been born here. "basicly we are traveling like humans did before we buildt cities or even farms. Letting the seasons decide where we are to live and the big numbers they travel in keep them safe from most robers and bandits." he said calmly. as they had gottne closer to the traveling family he got a tad of a sad look on his face for a split second before having his usually calm and relaxed smile again.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/4/2017 at 10:30 AM Post #350
Aris and Rose

She nodded towards the people who looked at them. There animals were following them slowly. She still didn't quite understand. Why was there a village then by the lord's castle? Why did she always see the same people there? And didn't these people know better than to travel alone since the bandits that roamed the area? She then noticed some of them had small daggers. She was slightly surprised. Did everyone here have weapon? She didn't know. She looked at Aris who waved to the people with the animals.

"How are your day?" Aris asked one of males in the group. "As how are your travels?" The guy looked at Aris and smiled. The guy looked at his brother and sisters who glanced at Aris from the corner of their eyes. He then turned back to Aris and responded. "Travels are good. So far no bandits yet we can't be sure. As my day is going great." The guy said and bowed slightly knowing Aris was the lord's son. He had heard of Aris but didn't want to speak of what he had heard. Most of his people were afraid of him as was some of his brothers but it seemed that Aris was being kind unlike the stories he had heard of him. Aris looked at Rose who obviously knew nothing of this place. She only knew the village which few people actually stayed. But why did they stay? Was it the guards there? Was it that they felt safe? Or were they afraid to leave.
Edited By Sapphirethewolf9339 on 4/4/2017 at 10:30 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 34, 35, 36... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.