Page 33 1, 2, 3... 32, 33, 34... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 12:16 PM Post #321

Amsden of the Sapling ~ King ~ 65 ~ Currently in: RG
The king glared at the man that was kneeling before him. Ecept a simple flinch he didnt seem any more scared than that. A impressive feat to say the list. With a snort he just shrugged his shoulders. "Werry well, you may go, I do sugest you stay easy to get a hold of" he said in a chilling tone. After that he simply looked down at his document, waving dismissingly at the priest for him to leave. He didnt even bother to say it to the man, simply asuming that the man would get it. That he would disapear before he looked up again. But to be honest he wasnt sure the man would understand it if he was honest. He seems a bit dull.

Agrona of the Raven ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC
The man looked away from Agrona as he heard footsteps and smiled at the bard. -Well he did atleast keep his word, that is reasuring. REALLY reasuring. Those kinds of people tends to be a bit calmer in his experience. When offerd the mug he took it with a polite nod before shuckling a bit. "I do hope for your sake that the lord of this county do not hear you. He would cut you down for it. He sees it as a insult to his highness" he warned the man before taking a mouthfull of the drink. Well atleast it was a nice drink, not watery and horrible but rather rich in flavour and far from watery. A expensive drink to be sure. "Thank you ever so kindly for the drink master bard, its a fine one to be sure" he said apreciating. "DAD!" the words had barley went quiet before the man fell to the ground, a child having thrown itself on his back.

With a painfull face as he had been hitting his head in the doorframe but thankfully it didnt bleed. The six year old boy clinged to his father that just smiled tiredly before standing up. Well atleast he had gotten a mouth of the drink before it had spilled out on the floor. "Hello Blaen, Did you leave your mother again?" he asked as the boy quickly shaked his head. "She said I was in the way and should get out to bother you!" he said honestly with a wide smile. He sighed a bit rolling his eyes. Well that was great. "Now then Blaen, say hi to the master bard" he said smiling to the boy on his back. With that the boy climbed up on his fathers shoulders and stared at the bard with wide open eyes. "I really like his clothes dad!" he pointed out. "Blaen, you can speak to him you know" he pointed out to the child that shaked his head. "Mom says not to speak with strangers" he commented. This child is anoying. He only listens when he wants to, rest of the time he just does whatever he wants to more or less.

NPC for Sapphire

When he saw her sitting up again he noddedsmilingly at her as encouragment. She is somewhat new to the group but she is doing pretty well. "Is there a specific rout you had in mind?" he asked curioualy. If he dont he will simply sugest the road he had in mind but if Aris had a plan for the ride he would take that one without a question. He havnt gotten the rank he holds by questioning his superiors or making mistakes. He is imaculate and follows protocol through and through. His whole life have been dedicated to serving the noble family of the county from the age of six as he joined to train in the army.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 12:22 PM Post #322
Aris

"We will take the main road all the way to the kingdom unless you have a better idea." Aris said. He smiled and looked at the guard that was named Rose. She seemed to be younger than the rest. Though she also seemed to fit in somehow. He knew that she most likely had been doubted by others since she was female. But who knew? Maybe she was a great guard but he seemed to know that she despised him. She most likely hated having to take care of him. But it wasn't his fault. He pat his horse gently and he closed her eyes. He felt the light wind. He could smell the flowers that were scattered around. He smiled. No wonder why Emont loved the forest.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 1:00 PM Post #323
(Just wanted to tell you i upgraded the number of characters we can have to 4 rather than 3 since it seems noone else will join the rp.)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 1:48 PM Post #324
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

Was that all he had wanted? Simple enough, though he wanted to ask more questions. He was waved away before he could ask though thus he took to his feet and walked back out the door taking care to shut it behind him. Well that wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be, even if his knees were shaking with fear. When in the presence of a king one had to act fearless, though once away from the scene it was safe to feel fear. On shaking legs he walked back down the hall towards his room. The door opened with ease though it wasn't the same as it had been when he left that morning, no now it seemed hostel in a way. The riddle book still sat where he left it on his desk, opened to the page he had been reading though it might as well have been written in another language at this point. All in all the room felt cold in more ways that one. Only when a warmth rubbed against his leg did he down to find the cat from the night before looking up at him. "It's you again, how are you this evening?" There was no answer from the animal as it exited the room. It was a good enough sign for the priest that he too should leave. The cat with its torn ear and matted fur walked along the wall of the hall looking back once it got a few feet away to see if the man was following. Zarune looked at the animal in wonder then glanced back at the room. Did it want to show him something? Of course not animals couldn't think that way, could they? After getting a sharp meow from the animal he decided it was best to follow it so follow he did. Together they walked along the hall the cat leading. What a strange sight that must have been! It came to rest though in front of a heavy oaken door much like the King's. By the design it must have been someone important that lived inside. The tom glared at the priest before running on the door and yowling. "You want me to open it? But why?" The animal didn't answer, instead it only glared. Hesitately the man approached the door and knocked. A woman answered, though it wasn't anyone he knew. By her dress one could say she was a maid but for whom?
"Is sir Cullyn expecting you?" She asked rather confused as to why a commoner such as thus would be knocking on the door of her master. Cullyn! He needed to speak to the boy, if not just for a moment of his time. The cat walked on in as if it had been invited.
"Yes, ma'am." In a way it was true, though it was more of a lie than anything. With watchful eyes the woman opened the door more and stepped aside for him to enter. Inside it was warm and well lit for the boy was sitting at a desk either eating or reading, at times he would do both at once it seemed. "Cullyn, why are you in here alone?"

Ruairi~23 years~DC

He couldn't help but laugh as the child tackled his father. "And I like your attire as well my young friend." The bard answered before bending to pick up Sasha whom was pawing at him. "Ruairi at your service my young sir, master of singing apparently." In truth he loved children, even the most annoying of them. Back home he had even watched the children while his brother was away on business. Uncle Ruairi knew all the magic tricks, all the songs, and of course the stories! He could do nothing wrong! That was until the sickness. He hadn't a clue if any of them remained still, it was best not to think about it. "Now that you know my name and I know yours am I still a stranger that you can't speak too?" He asked.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 3:04 PM Post #325

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG
As the maid walked out of his room into the livingroom of the chamber that belonged to the prince he glanced after her before sipping some of the milk with honey again. As the drink washed down his throat he looked down at the books again, already tired in his head and exausted from having to look things up every now and then. But as the workroom door was opend again he looked up even more confused. Cant he get time to read for gods sake?! But the familiar voice of Zarune stoped the child in his wakening temper tamprum. "Zarune?" he asked compleatly taken back by the surprice of seeing the man up on his feet already. The two massive books almost hiding him compleatly there he was sitting in the light of a single candle on the desk. Tired, as if it was nothing but a illusion he rubbed the eyes before blinking a bit and looking at the priest at the door once more. It really was him, it was Zarune. "Im reading ..." he answered his teacher truthfully, touching the books gently. He didnt dare say more, not wanting to give false hopes to the man.

When the bard complimented his own atire he looked down at his clothes. A simple red tunic with massive dirt and grassstains as well as stains after food and drinks. His troucers were green and the low leathershoes were just a thin skin with a bit of fur to eas a bit under the feets. Simple, common clothings. Surley he must jest that he likes them but still the child couldnt help but puff his chest a bit. "I dont know ... " he answered the mans question thoughtfully before looking down at his father. "Dad, is he still a stranger?" he asked curiously. "Do you think of him like one?" the man answered. "No" the child said quickly. "Is it cause you want to pet the fox?" the man asked calmly. The child didnt answer directly, insted there was a moment of silence. "Nnnoooooo ..." he said after some time, dragging out the word bit as if that made it any more belivable. The man sighed a bit. "I do apologice for my son, he have yet to learn how to behave" he apologiced while shaking his head. "I do NOT!" Blaen protested, pulling his dad in the nose as punnishment for beeing what the child saw as mean.

NPC for Sapphire

He smiled at the young lord. "Ofcorse not my lord, we will do as you wish" he answered politely. His horse threw its head a bit and the man smiled. "How about we get trotting a bit my lord? The road is loong and we need to cover a lot of ground each day if we are to reach the capital before winter hits" he smiled. He feels really bad for Rose, she isnt that good at riding yet and trotting is the most uncomfterble pace to ride in no matter how used you are. Galopping or walking is by far the most pleasent. Galopping beeing his own favourit but it is to taxing on the horses for long distances. If covering massive distances of ground trotting and walking is the best option as the horses can go most of the day without rest if they do so.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 3:10 PM Post #326
Rose

Rose silently said curses and she looked at her horse. How was she supposed to do this? She barely knew anything about horses but no she get thrown on one almost straight away. She wished she could be back home with the lord. The poor lord though. His eldest son was now gone and he was stuck with a brat. She saw that Aris started his horse on going along. She would wait to follow since she had be instructed to keep the back safe. She closed her eyes. When she opened them she was on the road. She sighed and followed the others. Her horse kept a good pace though she could tell it was difficult.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/20/2017 at 9:27 AM Post #327
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

"I can see that much, but why are you here alone? Where's Molly?" The man looked about the room though he somehow knew it was not going to help his search in any way. If she wasn't watching the boy then who was? The maid? Lord what had he gotten them all into! He knew that he had messed up his life but to mess up the woman's as well?! And to think she had still shown him love after it as well. What else did she have to lose? Her life? That might as well have been taken when she gave him the kiss though. What had he done! No...he knew exactly what he had done, and he needed to fix it. In the court he would explain that everything was his fault, that Molly had nothing to do with the fact that he had taken Cullyn. Maybe that would work! Yes he put her under a spell in order to take the child, she had no control over herself in order to stop him! That might just work! Though would the king believe it? It was quiet possible he would get he seemed angry enough that he would do anything to see them both hung in the gallows. Maybe it was just a lost cause to begin with. There was a sinking feeling in the man's gut as he let this fact sink in. Suddenly he felt very dizzy this he took a seat at the table along with the prince. He had ruined everything! He was such and idiot! It was one thing to kill yourself but to take your love with you? That was barbaric! He was a monster, a wolf in sheeps clothing. To think he was supposed to bring people blessings, to comfort them that Finn would always be there yet he had taken the life of a woman, nearly that of a boy, and those of lost souls that could have been redirected! If anyone deserves to die its him.

Ruairi~23 years~DC

Again he laughed this time crossing his arms over his chest, though the laugh died away as the boy's cruelty towards his father grew. "And what did ye do that for?" He asked trying his hardest not to lash out and smack the child. That was no way to treat your father let alone no way to treat anyone. "Just because he makes you angry if no reason to go on hitting him now is it? No! I was going to let you pet Sasha but if you treat your father that way I don't think I can." It wasn't that he was afraid of the boy hitting the fox, it was that he was afraid of the fox fighting back. Sure it would teach the boy a lesson but Sasha doesn't understand the word no sometimes. Even now she was watching him with close eyes ready to snap if he made a move towards her.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/21/2017 at 12:35 PM Post #328

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG
"Well father forbade Molly from watching over me untill the court have been tomorrow. For the moment beeing the chaimberlain is looking after me but I asled him to fetch the bard, I have a few questions to him" he explained before looking at the maid in the livingroom of his chaimber as she left the chaimber. With a sigh he closed the book after marking where he was with a piece of paper. "You look upset" he commentedas he made sure to keep a close eye on the man. However before Zarune had been given time to respond he climbed down his chair and walked over to the priest with the cup with warm milk and honey. Without a word he held over the soft, warm, gentle and tender drink with a smile. He himself really liked it so shouldnt the priest do so to? "its really nice" he said as an explonation, expecting it to be enough with the naivity of a young child. "And its warm" he added as the man didnt take the drink. His two brightblue eyes looked up at him while still holding the drink towards the man, expecting him to take it at any moment.

The young child got upset and got onto the edge of crying. "But he started it!" the child protested in a devestated tone. The father sighed before putting down his son and sitting down infront of him. "Blaen, listen to me carefully!" he said to the child that looked at his father with a devestated look on his face. "Both me and your mother have told you several times that you need to behave better. Now you have to listen to what he have decided due to your behaviour" he explained in a serious tone to his son. Blaen however wasnt in the mood for a repremending and with a upset sound got lose from his father, running home to his mother. "oh dear gods, he is going to be a nightmare when I get home" he mutterd before standing up. Blaen have all his emotions on his sleves, easy to anger, easy to laughter and easy to any feeling really. "Im sorry for that, we are trying to make him calm down and think before he acts" he apologiced to the bard.

NPC for Sapphire

He nodded with a smile to the guards behind him and the young lord before simply putting the horse beneth him into trott so he keept the same pace as the young lord. The dapplegrey coloured horse put his hoofs well beneth him. His back arched upwards and his neck bent softly into a arch. Its ears pointing either at his rider or forwards as he was highly sensetive to what his rider wanted from him. And to top it of they had spent many years with one a other. "Are you looking forward to spending some time at the kings court?" he asked the lord as he trotted next to the boy.

One of the more experienced guards smiled at her. "Try relaxing, I know its uncomfterble but the more tense you are the worse it will be" he explained to the girl riding next to him.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/21/2017 at 1:07 PM Post #329
Aris and Rose

"I am not sure about it.... it's going to be very different." Aris said. He was surprised by the horse's ability to trot so easily. He never really rode the horse often. He thought of Emont's horse. Lightning had been given to a young guard. He hoped that the young guard could handle the horse. He didn't know why he was being so nice all he knew was that he had changed. He smiled nervously and held onto his horse's reins. The horse was elegant to the eye. It was light grey with a beautiful black mane. The mane had been cut short so it didn't get in the way. He noticed most of the guard's horses were a dull brown color with usually a black mane. He noticed the new guard's horse was slightly different because of the brown mane. All he knew was that her name was Rose.

Rose nodded and she smiled at the other guard. She then looked straight. She had to make the best of this ride. For she would be doing this for a while. She sighed and closed her eyes for a bit letting her horse follow the others. She knew that this adventure would take months and probably with many dangers along the way. She would have to pretend to enjoy leading this brat. Never would she have thought her training would lead to this but it did. What a waste of training She thought. She smiled and opened her eyes.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/22/2017 at 10:47 AM Post #330
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

Forbid Molly to watch over her own child? What kind of sick man was he?! It was crule, inhumy to do that to any woman! But it wasn't his call. "I bet that's why she was crying in the garden earlier." It gave him hope though that their little moment gave her hope enough to continue on with her life. When offered the cup the man simply smiled at the boy. It was kind of him to offer such a thing, and it wasn't polite to refuse was it? No it wasn't. He reached for the cup only to remember that even his hand was bandaged. Great how was he going to explain this one? It should be fine right? He took the cup carefully sipping the contents. "It's nice yes." He said holding it back out for the boy to take. Even this small movement of holding a cup hurt. "I'm fine Cullyn, just a bit sore is all." Why did he lie! He wasnt just sore he was worried about Molly! "There is one thing on my mind. If the counsel votes tomorrow that me and Molly should both...hang I want you to promise you will carry atleast her name with you. Don't ever forget it alright? Such an amazing woman doesn't need to be forgotten that easily."

Ruairi~23 years~DC

"He is a spirited child yes." The bard said with a sigh the whole time watching the child run off. "I wish there was a way I could help you deal with him but alas I know nothing about children." The bard looked down at the mug in his hand before offering it to the man. "Here, I wasn't going to drink it anyways." That was when he heard the jingle of a coin purse from behind him. Some blam their was after his coins! Slowly he handed over the cup to the man making him take it more than waiting for him to before turning and grabbing the thief by the hand. "Where do you think your going with my coin?" He asked in a calm voice as he held the nodded thief. No answer came from the thief as they merely dropped the coin purse upon the ground. "Out with it then."
"With that much coin I'd say I would buy my own plot of land and start a farm, maybe buy a rich husband as well!" The thief growled struggling to free themselves from the bards grasp. Their attempt was weak, most likely from a lack of meal.
"Come now there ain't that much coin in that purse. What were ya really going to do with it?" Ruairi was a man of charity, a man of reason. Give him good enough reason and he would give charity. Simple as that. The thief was silent for a moment before answering again.
"I planned on buy dinner first then a horse so I could get out of the dying town before I followed in many others footsteps." They whispered still growling a bit. The bard chuckled at this though he wasn't trying to be rude.
"Why not ask then?" At this he released the thief's arm and picked up his purse before fishing out a few copper coins and held them out to the thief. Hungerly their eyes watched the coins as they were held out but they made no move to take them. "Go on then, take them." The bard incouraged but the thief refused.
"I don't need your charity." They growled before walking off, pulling the cloak closer to their body as they did. Confused Ruairi looked back at the guard hoping for an explanation.

Thea~15 years~DC

If there was one thing in this town that she liked it was the idiots that travled through it. Look here for example! There was a fancy dressed bard and a guard sitting in chat outside of the herbalist's place. How easy it would be to swipe the bard's coins, for everyone knew bards got paid for each of their performances. The black cloak about her was ratty and worn with use though it was still capable of concealing her appearance. Silently she crept forward waiting in the shadows for the bard's defenses to be let down. He was so stupid! It would take her but a few seconds to get the purse and be off without him knowing it! That was if she hadn't misjudged the amount of coin in the purse. A soft jingle came from the purse causing her to freeze in freight. Maybe he hadn't heard? Her hopes were up as he continued to hand the drink over to the man though when he grasped her wrist she knew it was over. She had been caught, there was no telling what the man would do to her now. Though he did nothing more than speak. At first she was reluctant to speak but then decided to say something witty in response. He didn't seem to mind actually, strange. Their conversation went on for a minute before he finally offered her some coin. How dare he! She had failed her own mission and he wanted to give her coin anyways?! How rude! She might have been starving, freezing but she would never take charity! With that she refused his offer and walked away. Tonight was going to be cold again just like it had been. While the herbalist was away though she took it upon herself to watch over his home at night. Those two idiots were blocking the front door though. Good thing there was a back door.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 32, 33, 34... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.