Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Sylestia Kingdoms- The Fight for power R...
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 10/13/2016 at 6:42 AM Post #11
@Hawkeye

~Tempheralita~
Tempi walked down the beautifully paved path in Eternys. It was the autumn time of the year, and she'd often visit Eternys for the Harvest festival, or just to check on her forge in the town. She looked around, the sights sinking into her. Upon close observation, she noticed the crown prince and his friend walking down another road close by to her. The prince was a friend of hers, they'd met once when last time she visited Eternys, and Tempi had given him a beautiful work of metal, shaped like a willow leaf. Excited to see him and Hekate again, she bounded towards them.
"Hello, Hyperion and Hekate!" She said, grinning as she approached.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 10/13/2016 at 6:50 AM Post #12
@liPurePoison

~Lady Nocturina~
Nocturina strolled into the palace gardens, admiring the way the icicles and frost hung off the plants yet still looking very beautiful. She picked up her pace a bit; she had a meeting with the king and queen concerning the young prince. As she stepped into the magnificent palace, she couldn't but gape in awe at the amazing structures of ice, the murals of gold on the walls. A servant greeted her and Nocturina gave a polite nod, allowing herself to be led to the throne room. The large doors were pushed open, and Nocturina heard her herald announce,
"Lady Nocturina, Lady of Vasscarra, Volcanois' most major trading city."
Nocturina walked down the velvet carpet, and stopped a few feet away from the dias. There, she gave a small polite curtsy. Then, she spoke with a voice like silver bells ringing in the wind, the summer wind washing away the smell of spring.
"Hello, your majesties Moro and Cara," She looked up, and smiled a lady-like smile. "I am here to discuss the issue you stated in your last letter. The one about my daughter and your son becoming... better acquainted."
Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 38
Posted: 10/13/2016 at 7:09 AM Post #13
"Hello, I'm a traveling merchant, and my current stop brang me here." She said, not even looking up from the water and bank she was collecting stones from.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 10/13/2016 at 7:31 AM Post #14
Moro nodded,"Yes, What if there to talk about? Declining, or Accepting?" His huge battle scared wings went flat on his back as he nodded for Cara to take the egg to the nursery. "I think Gretiem should meet the young lady first."

Cara nodded back and gently picked up the egg in her wings. She wobbled down the hall. The queen turned a couple of rights, then a left and walked into a small room with a tiny bed. "There you go sweetie..." Cara set the egg down in the bed then walked off, back to the main hall.

Gretiem Sighed, siting at the top of the stairs, leading to his room. He got up and walked down,"Hey Da-" He paused, seeing him talking to a Ny'vene he had never seen before. "I'll just go to the kitchen then.." He whispered.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 10/13/2016 at 8:20 AM Post #15
@Trilli

~Yue Hu~
"How wonderful, I'm a merchant too!" Yue looked curiously at the stones the bulbouri was collecting. "I never really caught your name, by the way." Yue settled down beside the bulbouri and folded his wings behind him, taking off his merchant pack that was slung across his back. "So, I see you have quite a couple of pretty stones. May I offer this for some of the most pretty stones?" Yue took out a piece of art metal, a piece forged so beautifully it looked like water in a river or the wind in the skies.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 10/13/2016 at 8:27 AM Post #16
@liPurePoison

~Lady Nocturina & Countess Nyra~
Nocturina curtsied gracefully before calling out, "Nyra, you may come in now!" She turned to the young prince Gretiem. "Hello, Gretiem. I'm Lady Nocturina, lady of one of Volcanois' cities. Please do not leave, please do stay." She gave an elegant smile.

A servant scuttled up to Nyra, telling her that her mother had called for her. Slightly nervous, her gemstones floating circles around her, Nyra walked into the throne room. The moment she entered, she stood straight and with an air of authority. "Hello, your majesties." She said with a goofy grin, bowing before the two Ny'venes on the dias.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 10/13/2016 at 12:30 PM Post #17
Katana made her usual rounds through the streets of DeepWater, speaking kindly to elderly couple who always sits outside, and playing with the young ones. She treaded a bit faster than usual because today was special. Today was the Day of lights! It was celebrated each year on her birthday. Katana loved the festival, not because it was on her birthday, but because it was about Love and eternal bonds. Katana was always the Romantic type and knew that this year was a bit more special than all the others. For this year her mother would chose a new King to take the throne beside her. She made her way swiftly down to the river's edge gazing at her reflection in the water and making childish faces while laughing at herself.

Blue paced in the morning light of the high tower alone her mind flooded with thoughts. How was she going to pick a king? Why did she even need a king? A Queen has always ruled , what difference would a King make? And I don't want him to be just anyone! He has to love Katana as much as I do! What if he doesn't? Well.... I'll just have to kill him.. See this is why I don't need a king... She sighed.

"Tikki what do I do?" She said speaking to the open air
" just for the sake of Katana make the choice obvious you know I'm not good at guessing" talking again to the air
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 10/13/2016 at 3:29 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 10/13/2016 at 1:11 PM Post #18
"Gretiem!" The drake called as he searched through the halls for the hatchling. "Gretiem?! Where are you?" Why was that kid always running away? Could he not just sit in one spot like a good boy? Briam sighed entering into the kitchen through the back way. The hatchling was there, standing in the doorway. "There you are boy!" The ny'vevn growled stamping towards him. "Where have you been? I've been searching for you everywhere! If your mother and father knew of this they would have my head for sure...."
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 10/13/2016 at 1:19 PM Post #19
There was a puffadore running towards them as they walked along the road. Eos jumped in front of the Prince baring his teeth as he did. Hyperion craned his head around the lion's behind looking at the puff.
"Eos it's alright she is from around here." The lion stood up straighter though his hair was still on end. "Good morrow fair maiden, and what brings you to Eternys? Have you come to see the Queen? Or prepare for the Festivities?" Hekate stood behind him muttering to herself. She was muttering the words of magic, ready for an attack if there was one.
Trilli
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 38
Posted: 10/13/2016 at 4:01 PM Post #20
"Sorry, these stones aren't really for me. I'm Phari, by the way" She took out a portable anvil, fished inside of its bottom, and took out a Carved Dagger, the blade a shining gold, the hilt having a swirl to it that added the look of great Royalty to it. "I'm making this dagger for a costumer, and I need these stones for it." She then started quietly muttering a list of all the other things she needed to do "Finish the hilt, engrave that, find a stone like this . . ." She went on with the list, putting her portable anvil back into place, adjusted her backpack, and said "Nice meeting you". She walked farther along shore, peeking into the water, and every now and then collecting some stones.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.