Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Path Of Destiny
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 9/27/2016 at 3:57 PM Post #1
When something bad happens to Angel's family, she is called upon her own will to save them. Sebastian, a nice and friendly flying Bulbori is willing to help her on her journey as Windflight and Xavier wish her the best of luck. What will happen to her and her friend on the journey ahead? (This takes place after Chasing Wind).

Angel: A female armored Zolnixi that was freed from slavery during Aval's evil plot against the wind chasers. She is a friend of Maiden and Sebastian.

Sebastian: A noble Bulbori that is always loyal to others and loyal to Angel who is his closest friend. He was also freed from slavery during Aval's evil plot against the wind chasers.

Windflight: The queen of the Wind Chasing forest. She had a father named Quince and a false mother named Maiden. She has grown into being strong and she is not Maiden's child.

Xavier: The king of the Wind Chasing Forest. He had a father named Quince and a real mother named Maiden. He has grown into being strong. He still has good feelings for everyone.

Tyan: Tyan is Chance, a Puffadore who took the form of a Ryori to fool Aval. Chance's real name is Tyan and used to be part of a tribe. Now he is the guard of the Wind Chasing Castle in the forest.

Joseph: Rice's real name is Joseph. A Puffadore that took the form of a Ryori to fool Aval, he was teamed up with Tyan and Rioku when they saw that the Ryori's came to take over the Wind Chasing Forest.

Rioku: Trace was the fake name for this sylesti as well. Rioku took the form of a Ryori to trick Aval. He has been in another tribe of his own, but he teamed up with Tyan and Joseph to defeat Aval and help Windflight and Xavier take back the kingdom.

Stormblade: An evil Lighira who is responsible for taking over the Zolnixi kingdom (Angel's real home.) and making everyone suffer.

Table Of Contents:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

More Characters

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Characters 2

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter9
Edited By Banzai on 7/10/2017 at 12:32 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 9/27/2016 at 8:55 PM Post #2

Chapter 1: The Beginning

A male Zolnixi with a jeweled coat walked around the kingdom. He looked around and saw the bushes moving, he stopped and stood still for a few seconds before going back into the castle. Another Zolnixi came and saw the male Zolnixi standing there.

"Honey, what's wrong?" The female Zolnixi finally asked, her fur was a white color and she wore purple armor.

"I sense someone's presents here. I can smell a strange sylesti nearby." The male Zolnixi sniffed the air.

All of the other Zolnixies looked at their king. They stood still as well. The mystery sylesti stepped out from the bushes, he gave them all a look as there was a gleam in his eyes. His mane was huge and his armor was very good looking.

"You again?" The male Zolnixi growled.

"Well, I told you about the agreement didn't I?" The sylesti grinned.

"I said we would give you half of our land, not all of it! That's not the deal!" The male Zolnixi growled, his blue armor gleaming in the light.

"Oh Ash, you are not getting out of this one..." The sylesti growled, lots more were coming from behind him.

"No! All Lighiras must stay in their own kingdom unless otherwise!" Ash backed away a few inches and so did the other Zolnixies.

"Aw, isn't that nice? You all are scared of me!" The Lighira grinned and moved closer to Ash.

"This time, I will not lose!" Ash leaped at the Lighira.

"You will not take over our home Stormblade!" The female Zolnixi leaped near him as well.

"So be it!" Stormblade roared and told his group to attack. Ash did the same. It was a battle between the Zolnixies and the Lighiras.

"Bite them all!" Ash shouted while fighting Stormblade. Stormblade slashed Ash in the eye. Ash panted and noticed blood dripping from his face. There was a fresh scar on his left eye. He let out a low growl.

"What's wrong? Too weak to fight?" Stormblade taunted him. Ash leaped on Stormblade and slashed his right ear off.

"You think I'm weak? Heh! Look who is weak now!" Ash taunted Stormblade. The angry Lighira roared in fury and slammed Ash into a bunch of trees. Ash felt the hard wood hit his skull millions of times. His mate was fighting the Lighiras with the others alone. Ash was feeling faint, he hit a few more trees and was knocked out.

All of the Zolnixies were soon knocked out and taken care of. Stormblade finally walked back to the Zolnixi kingdom with Ash in his jaws. The other Lighiras had Zolnixies in their jaws as well as they turned and looked at their king.

Stormblade nodded, telling them to take the Zolnixies back to his castle in the Lighira kingdom. He was planning to take down their castle as well to make it into a dome. He grinned and kept Ash in his jaws.

What could have Ash done?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angel was in a dark place, she was walking near some light. She was in a lunar forest, all of the fireflies were flying around her. Then she looked back and saw a Lighira, he was red with yellow and green armor. His eyes gleaming at her.

"You." The Lighira growled.

"Me?" Angel backed away a few inches.

"You..." The Lighira growled again.

Angel got scared and broke into a run, she noticed that the Lighira was gone, but as soon as she stopped, his voice echoed in her mind.

"You..."

Suddenly, a voice was calling her from her sleep. She was in her bed that morning as a nice Bulbori was standing next to her bed and shaking her gently.

"Hey, Angel, it's time to get up." It was Sebastian, he was ready to start another day of gathering water for the Wind Chasing Forest.

Angel yawned and stretched, she slowly got out of her bed and looked at Sebastian, she smiled. The friendly Bulbori smiled back.

"How long was I asleep?" Angel asked.

"Not too long, it's about 6:00 AM." Sebastian shrugged.

"Oh ok. Come on, let's go!" Angel quickly said as she dashed out of the room, she opened the door and walked out of the house. She looked back at Sebastian before moving ahead to the lake. Sebastian was worried about her, she would always answer his questions too quickly and jumps so much.

"Angel, I have a question? Why are you so jumpy?" Sebastian asked.

"Oh me! I'm not jumpy!" Angel quickly stated leaping back quickly.

"Yes you are. Come on, you can tell me." Sebastian looked at her, his smile caught her eyes. She finally sighed and gave in.

"I've been having dreams about a Lighira. He keeps on saying: You." Angel replied.

"What? A Lighira?" Sebastian was surprised to finally hear about those sylesties.

"Yes, he is the color of a red devil." Angel sighed and walked to the lake. Sebastian followed her, he was still worried about her. She was acting strange.

They finally got to the lake as a beat up Zolnixi was limping on the far side of the lake, it was gray and red. It didn't notice Angel or Sebastian from afar, it just limped away.

"What was that?" Sebastian asked, he looked up at Angel.

"I don't know. It was another Zolnixi. Like me." Angel noticed it finally. It limped into the bushes and it didn't come back. It seemed like it was looking for help.

"Should we follow it?" Sebastian asked.

"No. We already had trouble from Aval. And he's not part of this forest. I can tell by his scent." Angel replied. She was worried about new sylesties coming into the Wind Chasing Forest.

"I wonder where it came from then..." Sebastian didn't see it anymore, he was thinking now.

Something finally came to Angel's mind, the Lighira in her dreams would always call to her, but he never attacked in her dream. His voice would just echo.

"You..."

Angel suddenly ran to the castle to get help from Xavier and Windflight.

"This is not right! I'm hearing echoes and I need some assistance!" Angel ran. Sebastian followed her, he was trying to keep up with her speed.

Angel was going to find out what was going on with her mind.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Be Continued...
Edited By Banzai on 9/27/2016 at 9:05 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 12/6/2016 at 12:20 AM Post #3

Chapter 2: A New Quest

Angel went into the castle, ignoring Rioku, Tyan and Joseph. Sebastian greeted them and followed his partner up the stairs. Two Luffox guards stood there.

"We came to speak with Xavier and his mate." Angel bowed down to the guards.

The two Luffoxes smiled and nodded, letting them in by opening the doors. Xavier was reading a book while Windflight was looking out from the castle balcony. She was glad to see that everything was normal in their home forest again. Angel ran into the room shouting their names.

"Xavier! Windflight!" Angel gasped.

"Yes Angel?" Xavier looked up from his book and saw her.

"I'm having nightmares about a Lighira." Angel replied, she was hoping that Xavier and his mate had the answers.

"What? How long have you been having this nightmare?" Windflight tilted her head to one side, she was not really understanding how a nightmare could happen more than once.

"It's been happening after we saved this forest from Aval and his evil clan. I've had the same nightmare for at least 20 days now." Angel sighed, she looked up at Xavier and Windflight. She needed help to understand her dream.

"Hmmm... Can you tell us what the dream was about?" Xavier asked, looking at her. He was worried about her more than ever now. Angel was never like this before. She was always cheerful and very happy. Now she was desperate and in need of assistance.

"Well, I saw two Zolnixies. They were both fighting a huge shadow, then a Lighira appeared and killed both Zolnixies, leaving me there to hear the Lighira's last words." Angel explained her dream as Sebastian looked at her in confusion.

"What did it say?" Xavier questioned her dream.

"He only said the word: You. And then he left and that ended my whole nightmare." Angel replied, she knew something wasn't right.

"It only means one thing..." Windflight was looking into her new magic crystal ball.

"What does it mean?" Sebastian asked while looking over Xavier's shoulder, trying to see the crystal ball.

"It means that Angel's kind is in danger. Her kind is suffering under an evil force." Windflight answered.

"And this evil is?" Angel glanced at he friends.

"A Lighira. We don't know of his name, but it is going to ruin your king Angel. All Zolnixies will suffer entirely." Xavier was concerned.

"What should I do? I live her now and I'm very loyal to you both." Angel was torn apart between her home and the Wind Chasing Forest.

"Go ahead and save your home! You are still with us Angel. We would never kick you out for helping someone else that you care about." Windflight nodded and smiled.

"Angel, good luck." Xavier turned and saw Angel and Sebastian getting ready to leave the castle.

"Thanks." Angel smiled a little bit before running. Sebastian followed her.

"So what do I do?" Sebastian asked, flying over her.

"You are coming with me silly!" Angel laughed, she ran ahead. Saving her home and her family was a hard task, she didn't even know who strong the Lighira was.

Sebastian flew above her and saw a few trees and an open meadow. He called to his partner from above.

"Angel, I found a meadow! And there is some blood!" Sebastian smelled the harsh blood. He wrinkled his nose and covered it.

"The blood smells almost stale, they were here, but not too long ago." Angel ran into the meadow and saw lots of blood and fur all over the grass. She started to cry.

"It will be okay, Angel." Sebastian hugged her. They continued their quest to find the Zolnixi clan and bring them back to the meadow.

"Thanks Sebastian. You are a great friend. Come on! Let's go find those Zolnixies and that evil Lighira." Angel smiled at her friend.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a cold and dark den, the male Zolnixi woke up. He was slowly getting up.

"Ah Ash, you have woken up." Stormblade walked in and noticed his prisoner was awakened from his sleep.

"You better explain yourself Stormblade!" Ash growled at the Lighira.

"Heh! You just don't understand how limited our kingdom is." Stormblade chuckled. He turned to a female Lighira who wasn't so nice to the Zolnixies.

"Sir, the other Zolnixies have been accounted for except for one." The female Lighira reported the news to him.

"Who is it?" Stormblade asked.

"It is Ash's sweet daughter." The female Lighira grinned, she knew it was Angel.

"No! Not my daughter! Keep away from her!" Ash roared, he was held back by two male Lighiras. They were taller than him.

"Oh Ash, I'm not going to touch her, only if you agree to give up your meadow to us. We need to expand our kingdom." Stormblade smiled.

"Never! You will not use my daughter or my mate!" Ash looked back and saw that his mate was bleeding badly. She was beaten up by one of the female Lighiras.

"No! Jasmine!" Ash cried to her.

"There is nothing you can do! She is in the timeout den for trying to escape us!" Stormblade growled.

"Let her go! I will do anything!" Ash finally pleaded.

"We get the meadow?" Stormblade asked, knowing that he had Ash in stopped in his tracks.

"Yes, yes." Ash sighed and looked at his mate.

"Ash..." Jasmine slowly got up. She stumbled over to him, her eyes filled with pain. Blood was dipping onto the ground. Her belly was slit open.

"Jasmine, what did they do to you?" Ash walked over to her.

"They..." She began to speak but she fell to the ground.

"Jasmine! Jasmine!" Ash and the other Zolnixies called to the fallen queen.

"She's dead." Stormblade grinned.

"You selfish loser!" Ash charged at Stormblade only to get kicked back into the den and locked in.

"You cannot attack me while we are in a new agreement." Stormblade looked down at Ash, he didn't care about the Zolnixies, he wanted a bigger home with his Lighira clan.

"My daughter will kill you!" Ash shouted as Stormblade was about to walk off. The Lighira turned to face the angry Zolnixi.

"You lost your daughter, remember? As far as we know, she could be dead." Evil Lighira laughed. He walked away.

"Don't worry Jasmine. Your death won't be in vain! I will find Angel and get this clan for good!" Ash promised his mate before laying down to think.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel and Sebastian made it to a lake. There was a few mountains nearby.

"All we need to do is cross this huge lake." Angel stepped into the water, she knew how to swim. Sebastian just flew over, looking down at the nice lake. It was clear and sparkling in the sun.

"Hey Angel, do you have a father?" Sebastian asked her. Angel looked at him for a long time before saying her answer.

"Um... Yeah." Angel replied slowly. She knew only half of her past, but she was too scared to share it.

"Well, who are they?" Sebastian asked.

"I forgot." Angel replied, Sebastian knew she was lying.

"You should know." Sebastian gave her a stern look. Angel flattened her ears.

"Well, it's been so long since I been in that meadow. I forgot mostly everything. I do remember traveling to the Wind Chasing Forest to get help." Angel replied.

"Help? What kind of help did you need?" Sebastian asked.

"I think it was something to do with danger coming to the meadow." Angel answered.

"Hmmm... Do you think it's those Ryories?" Sebastian asked.

"No. They are long gone Sebastian. It has to be those Lighiras. They were always trying to get something from our meadows." Angel explained.

"Oh." Sebastian finally understood her for once. They both fell silent and kept on going across the huge lake. To shore on the little island that was ahead of them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 12/8/2016 at 12:20 AM Post #4
More Characters:

Ash: A Zolnixi that is the father of Angel. He would always protect her until he soon tells his story about how he lost her. Right now, he is captured by Stormblade and his clan of Lighiras who seek to take over the Zolnixi territory.

Jasmine: A female dragon Zolnixi who is the mate of Ash. While captured she tries to escape on her own to find Angel but is killed by one of the Lighiras and dragged back to the cave before she could leap pass the border.

Jewel: Stormblade's reporter for when things happen in their clan. She is responsible for Jasmine's death.

Jaso: Jaso is Stormblade's deputy, he fears that war would happen between the Zolnixies and the Lighiras in the future.

Whiplash: A dragon Lighira, the head of the evil warriors that Stormblade called upon. Whiplash is very jealous of Jaso being the next Lighira in line for the throne.

Tux: A Tuxedo Vulynx that joins Angel and Sebastian on their quest to save the Zolnixies. He is a strong partner and does like to help out.

Vanessa: A female Ryori that also joins Angel and the gang. She is known as one of the good Ryories of the forest. Xavier and Windflight really don't seem to trust her due to the last attack.

Those are the characters for the upcoming chapters! Enjoy the rest of the fanfic until next character update! :D
Edited By Banzai on 1/8/2017 at 12:55 AM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 3/15/2017 at 5:12 PM Post #5

Chapter 3: Shadows On The Island

Angel and Sebastian were still on there way to a little island, it was going to be their first search for some help. She knew that her and Sebastian won't be a match for the group of Lighiras that terrorized the Zolnixies and took away their meadow. Sebastian was flying so high that he squinted his eyes to see a small island up ahead, he flew back down to Angel's level, who was swimming with no problem.

"Angel, I found an island, we can search for our help here." Sebastian pointed to the island up ahead. Angel nodded and smiled.

"Thanks Sebastian, I knew I could count on you, let's go and get help. We can gather a team!" Angel swam faster as much as her legs could go. Sebastian was flying by her side, staying as low as possible just in cast she couldn't keep up. Once the shore was close enough, Angel panted and walked into the sandy beach of the island.

"That was a swim. You can go for hours girl." Sebastian commented. Angel panted and walked over to the shade.

"Yeah, I can sure swim." Angel replied while lying down in the shade until she was ready to go. The hot sun was above them. The weather was starting to make a huge change since summer hasn't begun just yet. Sebastian decided to explore the island, but he promised not to go very far. Angel nodded and let him go off into the forest of the island.

Sebastian looked from left to right, sensing another sylesti. He carefully walked slowly, before he could turn around and go back to Angel, he saw a figure walking up to him. It was growling and coming closer. Sebastian screamed and tried to run away but the sylesti pinned him down with one paw.

"Oh please spare me! I have done nothing wrong!" Sebastian pleaded to the figure. It stared at him with angry yellow eyes as they turned blue just in time. The paw was lifted from Sebastian's chest as the scared Bulbori sighed with relief.

Angel heard her friend scream as she leaped through the bushes of the forest to see Sebastian with a shadowed figure staring at her. Sebastian quickly got up and flew in the air, trying to get away from it. Angel growled at it and was about to attack until she heard it speak.

"Oh no, I've done it again. Please don't kill me..." The voice pleaded.

"What? Then why did you attack Sebastian?" Angel growled.

"I'm sorry, it's something that I cannot control. I cannot stop myself sometimes..." The sylesti sadly whimpered as it came out from hiding. It was a tuxedo Vulynx, he was tall and very kind. He had a nice pair of wings and wore jewelry around his neck. His blue eyes were fixed on Angel.

"You're a Vulynx." Angel stood her ground, making sure that his cries were true. The Vulynx only nodded and stood his ground too. He was waiting to see what would happen next.

"You're not going to kill us?" Angel finally gave in and sighed.

"No. And I'm really sorry for scaring off your friend. It's this curse that was cast upon me when I was a little lynx cub." The Vulynx sighed.

"A curse? Like what?" Angel was now curious to know. She looked at the sad Vulynx. She noticed something good in him.

"It's a death curse. It's something that makes me attack others for no reason. Others have said that my eyes turn yellow, but I've looked in the mirror of the lake and see blue eyes." The Vulynx explained.

"Oh, so you cannot control yourself when you are in control by a spell?" Angel finally understood the whole situation.

"And where are my manners? I'm Tux." The Vulynx smiled at her finally. He wanted to forget that he ever talked about it.

"Hi Tux, I'm Angel. Hey, I was wondering if you would like to join Sebastian and I. We need someone like you." Angel saw some good in him, she saw power within the Vulynx.

"Sure, I will help you. Let's find your friend and get off of this island." Tux nodded while he let Angel lead them back to the scare Bulbori.

Sebastian was scared sick, he was in a cave. Angel and Tux noticed the cave and peeked in, they saw a figure in the cave trembling. It was Sebastian! They both walked into the cave to see him.

"Sebastian, Tux is on our side." Angel let the huge Vulynx in. He showed himself to Sebastian. The scared Bulbori was so terrified he let out a long and loud scream, Angel flattened her ears, the yelling was too much for her.

"SEBASTIAN! IT'S OKAY!" Angel shouted over him. The Bulbori stopped screaming and looked at Tux. The Vulynx haven't moved since he walked in.

"Yes little one, I'm not here to harm you. I'm here to help." Tux finally spoke to Sebastian.

"Then why did you attack me? And why are your eyes blue and not yellow?" Sebastian questioned him.

"Because I have a curse. It's the death curse and all it does is make me attack others for no reason at all. Luckily my episode with that didn't last very long today." Tux explained. He yawned and decided to rest, night fall was coming soon.

"Hey Tux, you said we are going to get off of this island!" Angel whined.

"I know, but look how late it's getting. We need to sleep for tomorrow." Tux let out another yawn and placed his head on his paws. Sebastian sat on the other side of the corner, he was still scared of Tux a little bit as Angel walked over to him and curled up. Sebastian placed his head down on her side with her tail covering him up so that he was warm.

"Are you warm Sebastian?" Angel asked, but Sebastian was asleep, he didn't hear a word she said.

"Okay, good night Sebastian. We will get more members tomorrow." Angel smiled and fell asleep as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is my daughter?" Ash growled from the blocked den.

"If I told you, you might think of her as a Zolnixi that betrayed you. Heh heh." Stormblade chuckled.

"I'm serious! Don't make this any harder!" Ash finally had enough as he unleashed a power that no Lighira has seen before. Jaso watched this from afar above the high rock. He saw the angry Zolnixi slash out the guard's throat, the black and gray Lighira was lying on the ground roaring in pain, blood was coming out from his open wound.

"DO YOU THINK I'M JOKING NOW!??" Ash roared. Stormblade growled and walked over to him and pinned him down.

"Listen! You made an agreement to give up the meadow and we shall keep it! If you wanna live I suggest you follow what I say and don't escape! Your duaghter is dead! She possibly cannot survive out there on her own! It's your fault you lost her during our last war in which you all have lost!" Stormblade slashed Ash in the eye, causing blood to fly all over the place. His ear was torn all the way off and he had no left eye at all. Ash gasped while holding the spot where his eye would have been.

"Consider that a warning, if you ever kill my Lighiras again, it will be much worse. I will kill your whole group here." Stormblade pointed to the other imprisoned Zolnixies. They were all too scared to move and escape from the guarded dens. Whiplash saw the dead guard and lifted him up.

"Do you want him dead Stormblade?" Whiplash asked. The dragon Lighira looked down at Ash in anger, not caring if the Zolnixi was killed.

"No. Place him far away from this area. Put him in the time out den. He will learn his lesson." Stormblade growled as Whiplash took Ash by his neck and carried him away, his wings flapping against the wind. Ash could only look down and see all of the Lighiras in his view, he growled.

"Shut up! You are on your way to getting killed if you say anything more." Whiplash said though his teeth, he couldn't stand having fur in his mouth. Once they got to the top of the high mountains, he threw Ash into the den and left another Lighira to guard him while he was gone.

"Whiplash, what do I do if this Zolnixi escapes?" The Lighira asked.

"Kill him." Whiplash answered and he flew away.

"Okay. You hear that? One false move and you are dead!" The guard Lighira growled. Ash stood his ground in the den, he wasn't scared of any Lighira. He knew he could get out and get to Angel as soon as possible. He just needed more time to think out his new plan.

"I understand, but what are you all going to do with my group? You already killed Jasmine!" Ash growled.

"That is for us to know and for you to find out." The Lighira chuckled and sat down next to the den. Making sure that Ash wasn't leaving at anytime soon.

"You Lighiras are so dumb. I know Angel is out there. She is coming back for us all. Even though her mother is gone." Ash thought to himself. He curled up in the den and looked straight ahead. He couldn't believe that he was missing an ear and an eye. He only sighed and though of some ways to leave the Lighira territory.

Jaso finally flew over to the guard Lighira and told him that his guarding turn was over for the day.

"You can go back to the central part of the territory Spencer. I will watch this Zolnixi." Jaso nodded to the cream colored Lighira who was guarding the time out den.

"Okay. Thanks deputy Jaso." He smiled and headed to the central area of the group. Jaso let out a sigh of relief and turned to Ash. When he saw him he gasped. He noticed that the Zolnixi was bleeding badly from his face. He was missing an eye and had no left ear.

"What did they do to you?" Jaso walked over to Ash, but the angry Zolnixi slash at him.

"Don't you dare come any closer you beast! I have had enough of this!" Ash roared at him. Jaso backed away a few inches.

"I'm not like the other Lighiras, I was forced to kill and fight, but I do not wish to anymore. I'm not like everyone else, you can trust me Ash. I want to help you." Jaso smiled a little bit. Ash couldn't tell if Jaso was telling the truth so he hesitated for a while.

"You cannot fool me." Ash shook his head and backed away to the back of the den.

"Oh? Then why wasn't I in the war from a few decades ago? You never saw me there at all. My leader Stormblade was always in the fight." Jaso was making a point. He turned to the entrance of the den.

"Fine, if you can prove that you can get me out of here then I shall trust you." Ash finally gave in and stood up.

"Okay, I will get you to the tunnel." Jaso grinned.

"Tunnel? Like a secret path?" Ash wondered.

"Yes, the tunnel leads you back to the meadows, but be careful, Stormblade has sent his warriors to the meadow to check for trespassers. Do not stay in the meadow, instead, run and gather some help. I cannot free all of the Zolnixies as Stormblade will kill me. You are the only one that can escape. Come on, let's get you out of here!" Jaso walked Ash out of the den and had him follow.

"Okay, this is weird, why are you helping me? Do you help all innocent sylesties?" Ash wanted to know more about Jaso.

"Yes, I help all sylesties that need it." Jaso replied. He walked under a tree trunk that was on the ground, Ash followed him and they continued on. Jaso looked from left to right. He was trying to spot the tunnel until he saw a huge hole in the ground. It wasn't very deep, but it looked like there was a path hidden within it.

"Is this it?" Ash asked.

"Yes, go through here. I cannot travel with you any further, I will get in big trouble for betrayal." Jaso nodded.

"Why can't you just quit? Stormblade is no Lighira that anyone should be around." Ash asked him.

"Because I have a job here Ash, now go. I rather you escape than be here, you need to find Angel. She is alive out there." Jaso answered. He nudged Ash into the hole. The Zolnixi fell in, but he slowly got up and looked up. Jaso looked down at him, but then he turned and walked away.

Ash looked down at the ground then he looked ahead, there was a path and it had some lights on the walls so that he could see where he was going. It was a human made tunnel. Only Jaso knew about it and no one else.

"So this is the tunnel, thank heavens I'm away from Stormblade and his group, but my group is still there and they need help." Ash thought to himself while walking through the tunnel. He kept on moving, not daring to look back or think of negative thoughts.

("Angel, I will soon come back and see you. Hang in there my sweet daughter...")Ash was saying in his mind before continuing on. He was getting closer to the end of the tunnel as he saw the light from afar.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel and her friends woke up the next day. They noticed that everything was quit as usual. Tux walked out of the den first, followed by Sebastian and Angel. They were going to leave the island and reach the Lighira territory. It wasn't going to be easy to find it, but Angel was very sure that they would reach the place where they were keeping her family.

"So who is the Lighira that took your family's home?" Tux asked.

"I don't know, he's red and has green and yellow wings that look like flames." Angel replied. This got Tux worried, he knew who she was talking about.

"Are you talking about Stormblade? The legendary Lighira that always started wars with the Zolnixi Kingdom?" Tux asked, he was now interested in helping Angel find her family and bring them back home.

"That's his name?" Angel tilted her head to one side while giving Tux a look. Sebastian was also looking at him when he said the name of the Lighira.

"Yes, I was told that he was a myth, but he is real. He wiped away my kingdom and here I am." Tux growled while looking at the ground as they walked on.

"He's gone too far." Sebastian growled.

"Yes, I do agree with you. We have to find this Lighira and take him down once and for all..." Angel replied, she was looking ahead when she heard a scream.

"HEEEEEEEEEELP!" The voice yelled. Tux quickly jolted into a run and so did Angel and Sebastian. The flying Bulbori flew up into the air to see who was screaming, he looked down to see two humans trying to capture a pink Ryori. She wore jewels around her body and some crystals were floating around her neck.

"Oh no!" Sebastian flew down to Angel and Tux.

"We got trouble! Two humans are trying to capture a Ryori with a master trap!" Sebastian shouted out to them. Angel and Tux nodded as the sped up to reach the poor Ryori before she was captured.

They all saw a shadowed figure as it became clear, it was a pink Ryori. She was trying to attack the owner's pets as they called on their pets to attack her.

"Leave me alone!" The Ryori growled.

"You better knock it off!" Angel leaped on one of the pets that attacked the Ryori. Sebastian and Tux joined the fight, the humans were surprised to see so many other sylesties in the battle. The pink Ryori joined in and attacked a Morkko and slashed it's eye out. The Morkko roared and tried to wipe the blood but it ran into it's own team and knocked them off balance.

Angel bit into the human's pants and pulled on him, he scream as the other human tried to help but he was attacked by Tux and Sebastian who would not let him leave that easily.

"Okay guys! Let's get out of here! We need to find a new hunting area to capture sylesties!" One of the humans shouted and they all ran away. The Morkko left as well, it's slashed eye was still closed.

The pink Ryori panted and glanced up to see a Zolnixi, a Bulbori and a Vulynx. They looked a team as well, she growled at them.

"Hey, calm down, we are not with the humans, we are wild sylesties just like you are." Sebastian walked over to the Ryori and petted her. She purred and spoke.

"Thanks, I needed help. I'm sorry for being so rude, I'm just scared, I've been running away from that group for days until you guys came." The Ryori looked at them with a small smile.

"It's okay, they won't come back to capture you." Sebastian made sure of it.

"Well, I'm Angel and this is Tux and Sebastian." Angel pointed to the Bulbori and the Vulynx.

"Hi guys, I'm Vanessa." The pink Ryori introduced herself.

"Nice name! Do you wanna join us? We need a strong sylesti like you to help us stop a Lighira named Stormblade." Angel asked.

"Sure! I love adventures! Where is this Stormblade hiding? Can we reach him from here?" Vanessa asked.

"No, but we will get there soon." Angel replied.

She nodded and followed them. She was now part of the team as Angel looks for more members. She still needs a huge army that can take down Stormblade.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Be Continued...
Edited By Banzai on 3/15/2017 at 11:03 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 4/12/2017 at 3:09 PM Post #6

Chapter 4: Hidden Chambers

Ash was being as careful as possible once he reached the light. The sun was brighter than before as he peeked out of the hole and saw two Lighiras guarding the meadows. They had really good eyes as they were able to see what was trespassing and what was not. Ash held his breath and kept low in the grass. He was going to finally escape and get to Angel before it was too late.

The two Lighiras perked their ears up and looked in the direction of where Ash was. The grass was too tall for them to see the Zolnixi sneaking away, but the grass was moving oddly.

"Do you see that?" The female Lighira asked.

"Yes. I do. That patch of tall grass seems to be moving oddly. The wind isn't really blowing against the grass that hard." The male Lighira moved over to where Ash was. Ash quickly dug himself a deep and dark hole before they could see him.

Ash fell into dark pit. Once the male Lighira saw the hole, he could only see darkness.

"Did you see anything?" The female Lighira asked.

"No. I guess it was another sylesti. Something like a Luffox or something else." The male Lighira went back to his side of the watching post.

Ash sighed with relief as he didn't know how to climb out of the hole to continue. But somehow his eye started to shine a gold color. And a voice echoed.

Stairs....

Ash's eye turned back to it's normal light blue color as he turned around to see stairs in the tunnel he dug himself into. Jaso must have blessed him with a special power to see things ahead of himself. He nodded and continued down the tunnel and reached the stairs.

He went up the small stairs and was far from the meadow. He looked back and he didn't see the male or female Lighira, they were too far away now.

With only one eye, Ash was able to see partly, but it didn't stop him. He kept on running into the forest. He needed to get directions on where Angel was.

A sylesti was in the shadows watching him. It was a Puffadore which vanished into thin air. It suddenly appeared in Ash's face.

"Hello there young Zolnixi, I didn't mean to startle you." The Puffadore turned out to be Joseph from the Wind Chasing Castle.

"Oh, what? How did you do that?" Ash was startled.

"Ew... What happened to your face? You're missing an eye and an ear." Joseph looked at the Zolnixi in disgust.

"It's a long story, but I got no time for that! Can you help me?" Ash asked.

"Sure, what's the issue?" Joseph replied.

"I'm looking for my daughter, Angel!" Ash replied, his voice sounded concerning.

"Wait? Your the father of Angel?" Joseph was surprised.

"Yes. But do you know where she is?" Ash asked him again. The Puffadore sighed, he would hate to tell him what happened to her, but he did.

"She went to find you. She sensed you were in trouble and went to find you." Joseph sighed. His eyes were closed in shame.

"Thanks, but where did she go?" Ash kept on asking questions.

"First, you need to come back to the castle. Your face is all bloody and it needs to be cleaned up." Joseph looked at the Zolnixi for a while. The worried Zolnixi finally let out a sigh of defeat and followed the smart Puffadore back to the castle.

"Listen, after this, I'm going to find Angel. She needs me." Ash was really concerned for her. Joseph understood as he finally asked Ash his question.

"What is your name?" Joseph wondered.

"My name is Ash." The Zolnixi replied.

"Cool name! I'm Joseph. I can turn into a Ryori and I learned about vanishing." The Puffadore introduced himself as well as his abilities. He led Ash into the castle as he called for a healer to come and get him.

"We have a hurt sylesti that needs attention!" Joseph called.

A Sylvorpa came into the room and had Ash follow her into the medicine room. Ash was placed on a nest as his face was wrapped in bandages even his eye and the place where his left eye could have been. The blood was washed off on his head where there was no ear left.

"Thanks." Ash mumbled.

"Anything I can do to help!" The Sylvorpa smiled and led him to a room where he could rest and heal. Joseph turned to the Sylvorpa and nodded.

"Thanks. He needed this." The Puffadore grinned.

"Anytime!" She bounded off to find more bandages as they seemed to be running short on them.

Finally, Xavier walked down the hall with Tyan and they saw Joseph with a Zolnixi that was the same color as Angel.

"Who is this?" Tyan asked.

"This is Ash, Angel's father." Joseph replied.

"Hello there." Ash couldn't see due to the bandage on his eye.

"Hey there. You must have taken a beating I guess?" Xavier looked at the injured Zolnixi.

"Yes. I escaped from a clan of Lighiras. They took over the meadow where our castle lies. All of the Zolnixi race is gone." Ash explained.

"Angel did say something about this." Xavier remembered when she rushed into the castle to explain what was going on.

"She went to find me. Now I got to find her." Ash was getting up but Tyan sat him back down.

"No, you need to rest here. With your eye missing and the blood you lost. I rather you heal up." Tyan replied.

"Yes, you do not want to end up in another brutal fight Ash. Stay with us. We will protect you." Xavier agreed with Tyan.

"Fine. But when I'm better, I'm going to find Angel and get her out of trouble before those Lighiras hurt her." Ash growled.

"Ash, don't worry. Angel has lived here with us for a long time and I watched her fight. She can defend herself. She can also form an army to stop those pesky Lighiras!" Joseph jumped up.

"You don't understand! Stormblade is not an easy Lighira to take down! He is powered up by a source and it also keeps him alive!" Ash sounded angry.

"Then we will just have to hope that Angel found some friends. She does have Sebastian with her." Xavier pointed out.

Ash only sighed and rested his head on his paws. He didn't say anything more. The trio left the healing room as they talked about the issue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel and her team was near the end of the island as they saw a huge basket near the water.

"Look! I think we can all fit in this!" Vanessa jumped in the basket. It was full of supplies such as food and some cans of water.

"Tux, can you fit in it too? You are bigger than we are." Angel asked.

Tux leaped into the basket, there was some room for Angel and small room for Sebastian.

"I can fit, maybe Sebastian can jump in next and you push us, Angel." Tux smiled.

"Okay." Angel beckoned Sebastian to get in the basket. Sebastian jumped in and Angel started to push it into the ocean. It started to float as Angel spreaded her wings and ran. She then jumped a bit in the air and flew into the basket safely.

"Whoa! Angel you can fly? Why didn't you fly before?" Sebastian gasped.

"Because my wings have been injured for a while when Aval attacked us." Angel replied.

"Oh I see. But they didn't look injured, they look fine." Sebastian gave her a look.

"They looked fine, but I couldn't move them." Angel looked out into the distance, she could see some kind of an empty island up ahead.

"I wonder what that is." Vanessa stated before Angel could open her mouth to say what it was.

"Maybe we can check it out. An empty island with no trees and stuff is odd." Tux was seeing it with his own eyes.

"Right." Angel nodded. Sebastian just looked at it.

Once the basket with the sylesties in it stopped, they all got out and started to explore the empty looking island. Tux was looking at the grass, it was cut super short by a storm that passed by not too long ago. Sebastian was looking at the sand, he stepped on a sharp shell by mistake as it triggered a chamber to come up from the sand slowly.

Angel and Vanessa turned their attention to the chamber that was coming up from the sand. Sebastian moved the shell and carried it.

Once the chamber was up, the door to it opened violently. Tux gasped and had his mouth open in awe upon seeing a chamber on an empty island.

"This must be where Stormblade is I guess." Angel walked in first. Sebastian was on her back. He was too scared to walk through so riding on Angel was his best option. Vanessa went in third and Tux was right behind them. The door shut behind them as they look back.

"Darn! The door closed on us!" Vanessa hissed.

"Well we cannot complain. If we are going to stop Stormblade, then we must do it now." Angel replied.

"I hope there is no monsters in here." Sebastian shook with fear as he held onto Angel tightly.

"Sebastian, there is no monsters in here. It's a chamber." Angel reassured him that everything would be okay while walking ahead. Tux suddenly sensed something. His eyes turned yellow again as he let out a hiss and bumped into Vanessa who fell over.

"Ouch! Tux, what is with you!?" She hissed by Tux wasn't listening, he ran up ahead.

"What is wrong with him?" Sebastian asked, looking confused.

"It's that death thing he was telling us about. He's out of control again." Angel ran after him with Vanessa behind her. Sebastian held onto Angel again so that he didn't fall off of her back.

"TUX!" They all shouted his name.

Tux finally came to an open spot of the chamber. His eyes turned back to blue. He was clam again.

"Darn it! Why?" Tux hissed to himself.

Angel and the others finally caught up to him.

"Tux, what's going on?" Angel demanded an answer from him. He only sighed and gave her a disappointing answer.

"I don't know. I just..." He looked down at the ground, the fear was in his eyes.

"Fine, it's okay. You need to learn how to control it, that's all." Angel finally smiled.

Tux look up and smiled at her.

"Let's find what's in here and get to Stormblade." Vanessa beckoned them to follow her.

"Right! We can find out where my family is and save them!" Angel nodded in agreement.

They all ran out of the open room and into a narrow hallway.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Lighira called from above the cliffs of their kingdom.

"Sir! The Zolnixi escaped!" The light blue Lighira roared.

"What!?" Stormblade roared back.

"He's gone!" The Lighira repeated,

"No! Who let him escape?" Stormblade was furious.

"Jaso was the last one watching him, when I got back he was gone and so was Jaso." The Lighira replied.

"That traitor! Get Jewel and Whiplash!" Stormblade growled.

"Okay sir!" The Lighira ran off to get them.

Once the two Lighiras were face to face with Stormblade he looked at them.

"Yes sir?" They both asked in unison.

"You both have a task. Find Ash and bring him to me. I also want Jaso here too." Stormblade explained to them. But Jaso was behind them.

"Sir." Jaso dipped his head but he was slashed in the eye by Stormblade.

"You traitor! What happened to Ash!?" Stormblade roared at him.

Jaso looked at him, he was now afraid to explain. He let out a sigh and hesitated before responding.

"Well?" Stormblade was waiting for him to answer.

"I...I let him go..." Jaso growled.

"You what?" Stormblade got in his face.

"I let him go! You guys were going too far! Our land is bigger than everyone else's!" Jaso shouted at him.

"You betrayed me and the clan! You are under banishment! Also you are to get a beating before I let you out alive!" Stormblade growled.

"Do whatever you wish! At least Ash is safe from you!" Jaso roared as the other Lighiras took him away to beat him and kick him out of the kingdom.

"Jewel, Whiplash. Find Ash right now!" Stormblade ordered.

The two Lighiras nodded and went off to find Ash.

"I should have never trusted Jaso. He looked too nice!" Stormblade growled to himself before going back into the castle.

To be Continued...
Edited By Banzai on 4/17/2017 at 4:07 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 7:06 PM Post #7

Chapter 5: Intruders

Two of the Lighiras: Jewel and Whiplash, were making their way down the forest. The smelled some of Ashe's scent as it was still fresh. They both walked through the grass to find a tunnel.

"He must have escaped here." Jewel sniffed the ground and jumped into the deep tunnel followed by Whiplash who only grunted and fell aside her. They walked through the path of the tunnel and saw the light at the end of it.

"It looks like we are going right into the meadow." Whiplash finally spoke. He was tense as he led the way. Jewel perked her ears to the sound of roaring as she ran pass Whiplash. She popped her head out of the hole and saw two Lighiras fighting.

"I know I smelled a Zolnixi! Something did pass us earlier!" A female Lighira roared.

"I don't smell him anymore!" The other one growled, it was the male.

"And what are we talking about?" A voice hissed from behind them. It was Jewel and Whiplash.

"Oh! We were talking about a Zolnixi that might have passed by here. We were sent by Stormblade to watch out for anything that comes here." The female Lighira replied.

"That was Ash." Jewel growled.

"Ash?" The male Lighira raised an eyebrow.

"Yes Foran!" Jewel snapped at him before turning to Whiplash.

"I think we need to move on towards that other kingdom." Jewel hissed in Whiplash's ear.

"Yes, let's go. Foran! Windy! Watch out for anymore Zolnixies!" Whiplash called to them.

"We will!" Foran roared back.

They both ran towards the Wind Chasing Forest. They came to a halt as they saw blood on the ground near a huge tree.

Whiplash sniffed it and looked at Jewel, determination was in his eyes.

"It's the smell of Ash. This is his blood." The Lighira guessed.

"Good, we are on the right trail!" Jewel nodded as they kept on going.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash was asleep that afternoon, he was very tired from running and being attacked for no reason. Xavier and Joseph always came to see him while Rioku and Tyan were gathering medical supplies for the nurse Sylvorpa.

Xavier finally sighed and leaped down from the castle window to talk with his mate. His children were asleep in the other room.

"Windflight, I think in a few more days we will have to keep watch for whatever attacked Ash." Xavier said while looking at their son and daughter.

"Yes, I do agree. Whatever attacked that Zolnixi, would find him here eventually." Windflight replied. They were heard their door open, it was Rioku.

"What's wrong Rioku?" Xavier gave him a look.

"Well... One of the Morkko's smelled the scent of Lighiras. They might be either in the forest to become part of our kingdom or they must be here to attack." Rioku explained in panic.

"Hmm... I will send out some Sylesties to meet these Lighiras and ask them questions. Thank you Rioku." Xavier dipped his head and rushed out to get some other Sylesties on the job. He ran passed the medical room where Ash was sleeping in his nest.

Tyan saw the Luffox rush passed him. He looked like something was wrong. He followed the Luffox quietly and saw him with a Vulynx, a Morkko and a Bulbori. All of them nodded and went down the forest path to find something.

Tyan sighed and walked over to Xavier who stayed.

"Xavier?" Tyan called his name.

"Oh, Tyan, it's you. Sorry, I was sending some sylesties on a Lighira hunt. We have some on our kingdom grounds." Xavier explained the situation.

"I wonder what they would want." Tyan wondered, looking at his paws and then back to Xavier.

"Lighiras are dangerous as far as I know. Since Angel reported her dream to me about them." Xavier replied.

"Then they have to find them fast, they might want Angel's father for some odd reason." Tyan looked ahead at the forest, the wind was blowing gently against them on that cold night.

"Come, let's rest, I'm sure they will report back to us as soon as they can." Xavier beckoned Tyan back into the castle.

Tyan walked into his room with Joseph finally. They soon met up with Rioku.

"What's going on?" Joseph asked.

"Lighiras are on our kingdom grounds." Rioku replied.

"Yeah, I heard the news from Xavier. He is sending out a patrol to seek them out and bring them here for questioning." Tyan nodded.

"Oh no... What if they've come to kill Ash?" Joseph was worried. He was the first one that met a Zolnixi so injured. He would hate to see him die before he could get back with his family.

"They won't. If they attack, then we attack! If they are out numbered, then they will flee." Rioku gave Joseph a look and then he rolled his eyes.

"Let's just get some rest, it's night." Tyan yawned.

They all curled up in their nests and fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel, Sebastian, Tux and Vanessa were still walking down the narrow hall. It was getting tighter and tighter as their pelts were beginning to touch the walls. Angel was afraid that the walls would crush them the further they went on. But she kept her head held high as they would soon have room to make it to the center of the chamber.

Soon, the walls were beginning to move away from their pelts as the narrowed path became wide again. They made a few turns and saw a bright green light up ahead.

"This must be the way!" Angel gasped and smiled, she ran ahead. She saw the glowing light. Tux and Vanessa were behind her. Sebastian was holding onto Angel's back tightly again.

In the center of the chamber was a hole, inside was the glowing light that reflected against the walls of the room. Tux looked down into the hole and saw a glowing gem.

"This is not what we need is it?" Vanessa was confused, she looked at Angel who was staring at the gem.

"We need to get it..." Angel whispered.

"What? Why?" Tux gave her a look.

"Because, my thoughts are saying so." Angel answered, she took the gem into her jaws and lifted it out of the hole. Tux watched while Sebastian looked around. Vanessa was waiting until they all felt the ground rumble.

They all ran back to the entrance as fast as they could before the chamber did something horrifying. The entrance of the place was still closed.

"Oh no! We are trapped!" Sebastian panicked as they felt the sides of the chamber, it felt like teeth as the ground throbbed under their paws. Tux was breathing heavily as he didn't know what to do. Vanessa was clinging onto the Vulynx's right leg. Angel looked left and right quickly. Once the rumbling stopped, Angel calmed her team down.

"Ok, it stopped, but we are still trapped." Tux growled. Angel still had the gem in his jaws. She couldn't really speak at the moment. Vanessa looked in the darkness for answers.

"Ok, so are we in a chamber or a monster?" Sebastian asked.

"Well the ground feels wet now so I don't know. Maybe the chamber is made of water?" Vanessa was confused as she looked at Tux.

"No, the side of the walls have teeth around them. We are in a creature..." Tux shook his head and sniffed the air, it was foul now.

"The monster must have morphed into a chamber, knowing that we would adventure inside of it to find the gem." Sebastian guessed as he shook in fear at the situation they were in.

"Well how to we get out of this mess?" Vanessa asked.

Tux finally ran back down the monster and they all followed him, they stopped and looked up. a piece of flesh was hanging down from the ceiling of the monster as it swayed back and forth with every breath it took.

"The uvula!" Vanessa gasped as she saw Angel fly up and kick it. Tux joined in as they both kicked at it and attacked it to get out.

They finally saw rushing water coming from the monster's throat as it splashed them out of it's mouth, unaware that they were the cause of it gagging. It turned back into a chamber and disappeared back into the sand.

"That was a mess!" Tux shook off.

"Yeah, it was." Vanessa turned to see that the chamber was gone.

"Angel?" Sebastian looked up at her.

She spat out the gem and spoke.

"That was horrible and nasty, lets get back to the basket and find that island!" Angel beckoned her team to follow as she picked the gem back up in her mouth and got in. Sebastian hopped in along with Vanessa as Tux pushed the basket into the water and jumped in as well. They were going to get to Stormblade even if they had to search the whole world for him.

That night, the patrol was searching for the Lighiras. They finally looked to their left and saw two large figures coming up to them from a distance.

"Ok, we need to stand clear, Rose." The Morkko ordered to the female Vulynx.

"Right. If they try and attack we will get them first!" Rose nodded.

The Bulbori nodded as well. The two Lighiras saw a Morkko, a Vulynx and a Bulbori together. They figured that it was a patrol and that they were their kingdom grounds. They looked down at the sylesties.

"What are you two doing here?" Rose growled at them.

"Oh, excuse us, but we are looking for a Zolnixi. Surely you've seen him?" He looked at the Morkko and then the Bulbori.

"He is not here, so you both can just leave!" The Bulbori growled.

"Not until we take a look at your kingdom." Jewel stepped closer to the Morkko.

"No! It's the king and queen's orders, we will not allow you to pass without their permission." The Vulynx spoke.

"In that case..." Whiplash growled and slashed the Bulbori's throat open. The Bulbori was sent flying to the left as it hit a tree.

Rose gasped.

"Do you want to be next?" He growled at them.

"We are still not letting you pass! Even if we have to fight you both off of our land!" Rose mewed and leaped on Jewel's back, slashing her eyes.

"Get off!" She growled and shook the Vulynx off of her back, the Morkko joined in too and attacked Whiplash, he slashed the green dragon Lighira and kicked it off of its feet.

"Oof!" He grunted and got up fast to attack.

The fight was going on for a long time. Rose and the Morkko were bleeding badly as they stood their ground, panting for breath.

As soon as the battle was over, the two sylesties that were part of the patrol as well were on the ground, dead. Blood coming from their torn out throats.

"Next time, you will let us pass." Whiplash walked passed the dead sylesties. Jewel was licking her wounds as she followed him.

They walked on in the night as they stopped to rest.

"We can rest here, his scent is getting stronger." Whiplash found a cave to sleep in.

"Yes." Jewel yawned and curled up to get some sleep.

Tomorrow they were going to find the castle and confront Xavier and Windflight.

The next day, Xavier heard the news about the lost patrol. Tyan found them dead and told him that it could have been the Lighiras.

"Those Lighiras have done too much damage. We need to find some more sylesties that can withstand their attacks." Xavier growled. Windflight turned to her children.

"Yes, in order to protect our kingdom and our children." Windflight sighed.

"What should we do then?" Tyan looked at Xavier, fear clouded his vision.

"We battle those two. We need to out number them at once." Xavier walked out of the throne room to call all of the sylesties.

They all gathered around to hear Xavier's plan...

To Be Continued...
Edited By Banzai on 5/9/2017 at 3:13 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 5/8/2017 at 7:58 PM Post #8
More Characters:

Rose: A Vulynx that was on a patrol with a Morkko named James and a Bulbori named Scott. She was killed by Whiplash and Jewel in a battle during the night in chapter 5.

James: A Morkko that helped Rose in a battle with Whiplash and Jewel, but also dies to protect the kingdom.

Scott: A young Bulbori that was also part of the patrol. He died to protect the kingdom as well.

Foran: A guard Lighira of the Zolnixi meadow.

Windy: A second hand guard Lighira of the Zolnixi meadow.

Jenna: The Nurse Sylvorpa who helped Ash when he was brought to her by Joseph.

Edited By Banzai on 5/9/2017 at 3:20 PM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 6/6/2017 at 11:50 AM Post #9

Chapter 6: Chased Off

The two Lighiras woke up and smelled the air, they were near Xavier's castle. They would soon find Ash and return him to their kingdom to keep his mouth shut.

"I think I can smell and see the castle. We better get going." Whiplash whipped his tail around in anger. He was ready to get the job over with so that they could go back to their normal duties in their kingdom.

"Yes, I can see it too. Let's go." Jewel lead the way to the castle. Whiplash grunted as he followed her quietly, not wanting to say much more until they got into the castle.

Once they reached the front of the castle, the doors opened slowly. A small figure walked out of the caste with a few others. It was Xavier, Windflight, Tyan, Joseph, and Rioku. They were furious about what happened last night. They stood their ground as Xavier started to speak to the evil Lighiras.

"What are you intruders doing here on the castle grounds? Shouldn't you be at your own castle? You've done too much damage and you killed three of my patrol warriors." Xavier wasn't in the mood for their presence at the castle.

"Oh? Are you telling us to leave? I don't think so!" Whiplash was about to attack but Jewel puts her tail in front of him and starts to speak about her case next.

"Listen, we are looking for a Zolnixi that goes by the name, Ash." The female Lighira calmly stated.

"Why would you need a Zolnixi? Are you planning something?" Rioku growled the tiger Puffadore was not in the mood for her tricks. Tyan and Joseph were already prepared to fight if the Lighiras attacked.

"Do have have the Zolnixi here or not?" Jewel's tone changed, a growl escaped from her throat.

"No, he's not here. He was here a while ago, but he was running off in another direction." Windflight lied, but she had to get them away from the castle to protect Ash from harm.

"I can smell his scent in your castle. We Lighiras are not as stupid as you think we are." Whiplash growled.

"You are not allowed to enter the castle." Xavier growled back.

"You are a Luffox and look how small you are, we can tear you up and break into this castle." Jewel snickered.

"You've done enough. Leave this place." Xavier turned to leave, only to be slashed in the face by Whiplash. He was sent flying into the air and far from the castle entrance. This caused the three Puffadores to leap on Whiplash and attack.

A few other sylesties joined the fray and slashed Jewel in both eyes. She roared in pain, blood was pouring out of her eyes, she squinted them shut, it was like she was crying out blood instead of tears.

"Ah, darn it! Kill all of these guys Whiplash!" Jewel yelled out. Whiplash was having trouble as well. He was slashed badly by a Morkko and a black and red Lunemara. They were also attacked with a beam of light from Windflight's attack.

"They are too strong! We need more Lighiras!" Whiplash roared as he fled the fight. Jewel couldn't see anymore and she followed Whiplash's scent and fled too. Xavier was bleeding badly as he woke up and tried to move on his own.

"Xavier! Wait, let us carry you." Tyan picked up Xavier who was a light as a feather. Though his bones were dense for his size.

"Oh man, I hope he will be alright." Joseph sighed, he was scratched a little bit from Jewel's attacks but he was fine. Rioku didn't have any wounds on him. He dodged most of the attacks and only fought when there was an opening for him.

They all got to Jenna's nursing room and saw that Ash was sitting up, his eyes were no longer covered as he only had his right eye to see out of.

"What happened?" Ash gasped when he saw the bleeding Luffox.

"Xavier was hit by the Lighiras, they were after you." Windflight responded.

"What!? I should have been there, I could have helped!" Ash whined.

"No, there was no way you could have... What's done is done." Xavier coughed.

"Bring him here." Jenna stopped nursing Ash and was now helping Xavier. The leader of the Wind Chasing Forest.

"I will be fine, you all need to set up a patrol to see if those Lighiras left for good..." Xavier breathed and closed his eyes. Jenna was cleaning off the blood as Windflight watched.

"Windflight, I will be okay. You need to stay with the kids." Xavier looked at her finally. Windflight hesitated for a while until she finally nodded and left them nursing room. Ash watched her go as he turned to Xavier.

"What can we do?" Ash asked him.

"For now, we shall leave everything up to your daughter, Tyan, Joseph and Rioku. Together they can put an end to this mess and stop the Lighiras.

"Three Puffadores are that tough?" Ash raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, they are. They turned into Ryories to stop and evil one named Aval. They were the three that helped us save our kingdom." Xavier replied.

"I see... Well then, hopefully we can get peace." Ash sighed and laid back down to rest. Jenna was getting more webs to cover Xavier's cleaned wounds.

"We will get peace Ash..." Xavier sighed and fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian was fishing in the water for food as Angel was trying to tell him that they packed berries from the last few islands. Tux and Vanessa rolled their eyes and laughed.

"What's funny you two!" Sebastian growled. The he laughed too.

"Ah, nothing." Vanessa looked away quickly before laughing again.

"We don't have to fish, we got food." Angel finally said. The gem was next to he back leg.

"Fine, I will eat the berries. I'm hungry." Sebastian went under Angel and found a couple of red berries. He ate them.

"How long do you think it will take us to reach Stormblade's kingdom?" Tux asked.

"I don't know. But the sooner, the better" Angel replied.

"Hey Angel, is the ocean deep?" Sebastian was looking into the water as their basket seemed to be sinking a bit.

"Yeah, but we are sinking because of the deepness but the basket won't go under." Angel knew everything about oceans.

"Ah okay." Sebastian grinned a bit as he looked at the water.

Tux yawned and too a nap in the corner of the basket, not wanted to stand up anymore. Vanessa yawned too and curled up to take a nap as well. Angel and Sebastian were the only ones up that day.

"Don't worry father, I will save you..." Angel thought to herself.

Sebastian saw another island from afar, but he decided not to say a word about it. He didn't want to alert the two sleeping sylesties.

"How long do you think they will take a nap?" Sebastian asked while looking at Tux and Vanessa.

"For a while. For now, we must keep an eye out for any castles with Lighiras." Angel answered with a smile.

Sebastian nodded and sat down, he curled his wings around himself to get settled.

They were soon going to find Stormblade...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?" Stormblade roared at Jewel and Whiplash.

"There were too many sylesties. They attacked us at their castle front." Whiplash replied quickly. Jewel's eyes were slashed out as she could no longer open them to see their angry leader.

"You guys are terrible! It looks like I will have to let you two go." Stormblade growled.

"What!? Let us go! Sir, we tried!" Jewel protested.

"Not hard enough. I mean let you go as in, you will be back to normal duties." Stormblade replied.

"Okay." Whiplash sighed.

"But before you get back to your duties, I have changed them a bit as punishment." Stormblade hissed.

"What?" Jewel was confused.

"You both will be working all day without a break." Stormblade growled.

"You can't do that!" Whiplash was about to slash his leader, but he stopped himself before he could get to Stormblade's eye.

"I didn't think you would do that Whiplash." Stormblade's tone was now calm.

"I'm not going to attack you..." Whiplash growled at the ground.

"Go to work! NOW!" Stormblade roared at Jewel and Whiplash. The two Lighiras ran down the stairs and into the dens to check on the Zolnixi prisoners.

They all shook in fear as the froze in place.

"You all seem very happy here..." Whiplash growled at a starving female Zolnixi. Ash's Zolnixies were starving as they had no food or water for days.

"Can we have some food?" A Zolnixi came up to Jewel and asked.

"I don't know... Whiplash, do we feed prisoners?" She turned to Whiplash.

"No, Stormblade's orders, not mine." Whiplash replied.

"There is your answer." Jewel smirked as she turned to leave.

"But we are starving!" The female Zolnixi cried out.

"And I don't care!" Jewel whipped around and growled.

The female Zolnixi sighed, he belly was growling for food. She turned to Whiplash and looked into his eyes. She realized that he had feelings, but Stormblade was taking that way from him.

"Are you alright?" The female Zolnixi asked Whiplash.

"I'm fine... Now shut up and stop asking questions!" Whiplash growled and left the den. All of the Zolnixies were left confused. They were wondering if Ash was okay as well.

As soon as Stormblade was settled in for his next plan, a Qitari rushed into his kingdom and attacked a few Lighiras.

"Where did he come from?" Stormblade gasped and took cover in his castle. The tough Lighiras battled the Qitari.

It was going to be a long fight...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, Windflight was trying to see what her special power was. Her mother said it was in her tusk, but that wasn't true. She had to be more powerful than that. She decided to go into the deep forest while Tyan watched her children.

She was alone, so it was fine for her. She tried to kick trees and bite them. She even used her light beam attack which smoked the trees. But it wasn't going to be enough to get the Lighiras away from their castle if they came back with a full pride.

Suddenly, her mouth was tightly clamped shut, she couldn't yell out in frustration until her mouth was ready to open and release. She was surprised by this as she took in a deep breath and let out a wind chasing roar. (Read Tribal Luffoxes and Team Moon to hear more about this power.) Her mouth was open so wide that her back of her tongue was low enough for her uvula to be seen swinging back and forth in a fast motion.

Her roar lasted for 10 minutes, enough to blow back all of the evil Lighiras. She finally knew her power as Joseph saw trees being pushed down by some kind of wind. Windflight was still roaring, her mouth wasn't hurting, but she was wondering in her mind if the roar would let her shut her mouth soon. The wind in her mouth was touching the back of her tongue and most of her uvula which continued to swing for a while.

Finally it was all over as she was able to close her mouth again. She wasn't able to control it fully as she decided to work on it later.

"That was odd..." She sighed to herself, but she knew it was her power. She could help save their kingdom.

She walked back to the castle to check on her children. They would soon be hungry.

To be Continued...
Edited By Banzai on 6/6/2017 at 11:52 AM.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 6/13/2017 at 3:04 PM Post #10

Chapter 7: The Lonely Traveler

Jaso was in a desert now. He was so lonely that he missed Whiplash and the others. But he risked his own will to save Ash from his leader. He knew that Whiplash was the leader's second in the command now and there was nothing he could do about it. He also figured that the Wind Chasing Forest would not allow him there. Xavier wouldn't understand what situation he was in.

"I was kicked out for letting Ash escape. But I couldn't let him suffer! He has to find his daughter and put an end to the other Lighiras and get their meadow back." Jaso explained to himself. The red and gold Lighira continued on the desert path to no where. It was hot, but the sun was setting as night fall would be coming soon.

A black and white Lunemara was flying above. She paid no attention to the Lighira as she continued flying around, looking for a place to sleep. Jaso looked up and saw the Lunemara, but he sighed and finally came to a stop. He curled up in the middle of he desert sand, ready to die. Ready to give up on it all.

"There is nothing I can do...God please take me..." Jaso sighed and closed his eyes.

A couple of minutes later, he woke up. He opened his eyes and saw meat right next to him. Around him, there was grass and a few kids playing from the other side of a wooden fence. From his left, he could see a Qitari. He was talking to a Zolnixi.

"Where am I?" He got up and asked. The Qitari turned to speak to him.

"Young Lighira, you are in the stables for Maiyah. That's our owner's name." The Qitari replied.

"What?" How did you find me in the desert, I was supposed to die." Jaso growled.

"We don't let others die. I'm going to guess that you are from that Lighira Kingdom." The Qitari smiled a bit.

"How do you know about the kingdoms?" Jaso asked.

"Because my brother went there just now. He said that it was getting out of hand with the Lighiras. He wants to stop them. He claims that he lived with the Zolnixies from the meadow." The Qitari explained as much as he knew to the Lighira.

"That makes sense. But will Maiyah release me?" Jaso wondered.

"No, I'm afraid he's going to make you part of his party." The Qitari answered.

"Nuts, I gotta get back to the Wind Chasing Forest, I'm needed there!" Jaso quickly added.

"Then you must escape from Maiyah while you are out exploring with him and the rest of the party." The Qitari suggested.

"Yeah.... Anyway, what is your name?" Jaso asked.

"Me? My name is Marlin." The Qitari grinned.

"Nice name. My name is Jaso." The Lighira bowed down.

"You have a pretty nice name as well." Marlin smiled and rested near a corner. Jaso yawned and waited for his owner to show up and take him out with his party.

Soon the doors of the stable opened as a man walked in. He was dressed in armor and had a Morkko and a female Zolnixi on his team. He bought a third party slot for Jaso as he opened Jaso's pen and attacked a collar around his neck.

"Remember, you must find the right time to escape." Marlin watched them. He was mostly looking at Jaso.

Jaso nodded to him as the man beckoned the party to come along with him. All three of the sylesties left the stables as a lock was heard. Marlin smiled and went to sleep.

Jaso was walking in front of the group. The Morkko hissed to the Lighira.

"So why are you leading the party? I'm Maiyah's starter sylesti, not you!" The Morkko hissed at Jaso.

"Listen, I didn't want to be part of your dumb party, I wanted to find a new group that can help me take out Stormblade and the rest of his Lighira pack!" Jaso snapped.

When the finally reached the forest, Jaso took off and ran, he scrapped his collar against the tree to tear it off. Once the collar was off, he dashed back to the Wind Chasing Forest to see their leader. Maiyah tried to go after him, but the Lighira was too fast. He let out a sigh and went back to the stables to get Marlin in his party.

"I'm free from that Sylestian! I'm a wild sylesti and I always will be!" Jaso ran as fast as his legs could carry him. He found the castle as he looked around to see if any sylesti was out in the open.

"My chance is here. It's time to tell their leader about Stormblade and the others...." He started to think as figure came up to him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windflight finally arrived at the castle, she was finally going to tell the others about her new power and what it could do if the Lighiras came back with a full pride.

"Hey Windflight! I see that you are back!" Tyan smiled.

"Yes, I am, how were the children?" She asked.

"They were sweet as ever and quite playful!" Tyan grinned.

"Yeah, they are playful. They have a lot of energy." Windflight reminded him.

"I know. Did you go and see your mate yet?" Tyan suddenly asked.

"No, it's hard to look at those wounds." Windflight sighed.

"Yeah..." Tyan sighed too.

They both jerked up to see a Vulynx with a Lighira in front of them.

"I found this intruder on our land. He must have been part of the Lighira party that was here." The Vulynx growled. Jaso looked at Windflight and Tyan.

"What is he doing here?" Tyan growled.

"Here me out, okay! I'm here because I need your help." Jaso started to speak.

"You are looking for the Zolnixi as well?" Windflight was ready to unleash her new attack but Jaso placed a paw in front of her.

"Yes, but I was the one that helped Ash escape. He never told you about me, did he?" Jaso explained his side of the story.

"You mean you helped Ash?" Windflight couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Yes, I helped him escape. He escaped from Stormblade's castle. I showed him a way out." Jaso continued.

"Alright then, we shall take you to see Ash." Tyan grumbled and lead the Lighira into the castle. Jenna was still helping Xavier and Ash with their wounds. Jaso saw the while and blue Zolnixi sitting there, letting Jenna look down his throat.

"You need to open up wider Ash, I cannot see down your throat." Jenna used a stick to press his tongue down, revealing his uvula and throat.

"Um, excuse me." Jaso spoke up, this caused Jenna to stop what she was doing to face the Lighira. Ash closed his mouth and looked at the Lighira. He knew something about him. His mane, the little crown on his head and the rings around his arms and legs.

"Jaso, is that you?" Ash tilted his head to one side.

"It's me. I came here to gather you all. We need to go and stop Stormblade." Jaso explained.

"Why should we help you?" Xavier's voice alerted him.

"Because I was kicked out. I never wanted to take over the meadow! Stormblade has gone too far!" Jaso growled.

"And you need us?" Xavier questioned him again.

"Xavier please, Jaso is a nice Lighira. Whiplash, Jewel and Stormblade are not." Ash got into the conversation.

"I can help once I heal." Xavier replied.

"Great! But who else is willing to travel to Stormblade's castle?" Jaso asked.

"We are not leaving." Ash said.

"Well, why not?" Jaso asked.

"Because Angel is taking care of the job. She is making her own team this time." Xavier answered his question.

"I see. Then I shall leave and follower her trail!" Jaso turned to leave but was stopped by Ash's call.

"Be safe, Jaso." Ash gave the friendly Lighira a long look. Jaso nodded to him and ran out of the castle to find Angel and her team and join them. Jenna was surprised that a nice Lighira was finally going to help end the madness.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel and the others woke up in the basket to see that they were on land. This land was huge and had a castle from afar. A few Lighiras were walking around. They didn't notice Angel and her small team walking by. A Qitari was seen battling the Lighiras, he was trying to help the Zolnixies that were trapped inside of the den. Angel gasped as she saw the fight.

"What is going on?" Tux asked.

"They are fighting a Qitari." Angel replied.

"They should know that Qitaries are strong and they can kill opponents with their hoofs real easy." Sebastian explained.

"Yeah, but it looks like the Lighiras as winning this fight." Vanessa pointed to the Qitari who was now on the ground. Trying to gasp for breath. Blood was spilling over to Whiplash's paws.

"They killed it..." Sebastian was shocked in horror.

"Come on! We don't have time to waste! I'm going to confront Stormblade, while you guys can fight off the Lighiras!" Angel rushed to the castle as the other three sylesties rushed into a fray that they couldn't survive.

The Lighiras turned to the three sylesties and growled at them.

"Ah, so you came back Ash..." Whiplash didn't know it was Angel.

"That's his daughter!" Foran hissed.

"Oh..." Whiplash growled and leaped to attack Angel. Angel dodged him and ran to the castle.

"She's headed to the castle! Stop her!" Foran called to Windy who wasn't pay too much attention as the Zolnixi zoomed by her. She let out a roar and chased after the fast Zolnixi. Angel ran as fast as she could. She reached the castle as Windy called to her.

"NO NEED TO GO ANY FURTHER!" She roared.

Angel didn't wait a second, she finally ran up the stairs to the castle entrance and pushed her way in. Windy was behind her tail.

"Listen, you need to let my family go!" Angel told her while running faster. She reached the top of the stairs inside where it lead to Stormblade's throne room. She knocked a huge statue down the stairs as it landed on Windy. Blood was spreading from under the statue as she was now dead.

Angel killed a Lighira for the first time. But she had little time to lose. She barged into Stormblade's room and saw nothing.

"Where are you Stormblade? This game is over! Give us back the meadow!" Angel called.

She was then slashed by a figure. It appeared to be Stormblade.

"Well done..." He growled in happiness.

"What are you talking about?" Angel turned to face her enemy.

"You came here to see that my pack is headed to your new home." Stormblade chuckled.

"What?" Angel gasped, the blood her cheek from his slash was pouring down her face and onto the floor.

"You came to stop me for nothing. I'm headed to the Wind Chasing Forest to make it my home as well. As for you, I'm locking this door!" Stormblade rushed the door and closed it before Angel could reach it and get out. She was now trapped.

"Now what will I do?" Angel cried. Tears coming out of her eyes. All of the Zolnixies were trapped on the island as well.

"Hey Angel." A voice called, it was Tux. He was flying up to the window.

"You can fly?" She looked at the Vulynx.

"Of course, we need to get back to the Wind Chasing Forest. Stormblade is leading his pride of Lighiras to attack your new home." He explained.

"Yeah, I guess I'm the stupid one this time. I can always jump out of this window and fly." Angel ran and jumped out of the window. She was flying in the air like Tux.

"Hey you two!" Vanessa called from below. Sebastian was with her.

Angel flew down and Sebastian jumped onto her back. Vanessa jumped onto Tux's back and they were off to stop Stormblade.

All they needed was the whole pack of sylesties to help them.

Rioku and Joseph were out picking berries for the other sylesties. They were sure that the Lighiras would return, seeing that Jaso had news about his evil leader.

"Do you think Jaso will help us out?" Joseph finally asked.

"I don't know. We should keep an eye on him." Rioku answered with a berry in his mouth.

"Right." Joseph nodded.

Finally, Windflight showed up as she left Tyan with her children again. She wanted to tell them about her new power.

"Guys, I learned how to do the wind chasing roar." Windflight surprised them.

"I heard about that move! It blows wind so powerful, it can blow even the strongest enemy away." Joseph shot up and quickly explained in excitement.

"It's good that you are learning new powers. But you must not tell anyone else yet. I heard that Lighiras have good ears. If they hear about this new power, then they can tell Stormblade." Rioku warned her.

"You know I will never talk about it out loud." Windflight chuckled before leaving them to do their work.

"I'm sure no one will find out..." Joseph looked at Rioku who rolled his eyes and continued to gather berries.

He was a but annoyed that day...

Whiplash and the other Lighiras were making their way to the Wind Chasing Forest. As they got to the boarder of the place a Lighira blocked their path.

It was Jaso! The banished Lighira as already told Xavier about their plan.

"What are you doing here?" Whiplash growled. Jewel couldn't see Jaso but she sensed his presents around the area.

"Yeah, why are you here?" Jewel roared.

"What happened to your eyes, Jewel?" Jaso was worried about her now.

"You should be worried about Stormblade. If he sees you here, he will kill you." Whiplash spoke up.

"Stormblade is a push over! He is telling you all what to do! What do you guys get out of it? Do you guys like trapping Zolnixies?" Jaso growled at them.

Jewel paused for a moment, he was right about those things.

"Well he did slash my eyes out and I can't see at all. I can't continue with this job." She walked over and stood by Jaso's side.

"Whiplash?" Jaso questioned him.

"Fine.. I don't like how Stormblade is treating us." Whiplash decided to join Jaso's side as well.

The other Lighiras joined Jaso well.

"We are now a new pride." Jaso smiled at all f the Lighiras that joined him. When Stormblade came back from checking out the area, he saw that Jaso was back with his Lighiras.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY LIGHIRAS!!!" Stormblade roared.

"We are all going against you! We are tired of you telling us what to do!" Foran growled.

"Foran! You know better than that!" Stormblade growled.

"No! I'm tired of patrolling the meadow! That meadow is not ours to look after! Those Zolnixies are poor because of you!" Foran continued.

"Grrr!!!" I will take over the Wind Chasing Forest myself! I don't need my pride!" Stormblade rushed off to find Ash and Xavier.

"Let's go after him!" Jaso and the other Lighiras charged after Stormblade. Time was running out for Xavier and his team of sylesties as Angel has a long way to go before she could get back and help save the Wind Chasing Forest.

All of the Zolnixies were rushing back to the meadow. They were going to clean up the mess that Stormblade made.

For now, only time could tell....

To be continued...
Edited By Banzai on 6/14/2017 at 11:12 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.