Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Newbie Mentoring
Page 100 1, 2, 3... 99, 100, 101... 126, 127, 128 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jdavidc
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 43
Posted: 2/27/2018 at 3:11 PM Post #991
Diamonds are a premium currency bought using real money. Players can also sell them on the broker in exchange for a lot of gold.
Catstar91
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/27/2018 at 6:04 PM Post #992
Screen name: Catstar91 (or just Catstar)
How active: most of the day as long as I can find internet access
How much help do you need?: maybe 4 or 5
Other: I have a lot of questions, first that I forgot to refer to the person who introduced me to this when making my account and don't know how to fix that, second what those little white or green stars are on wild animals, how do find ones with new traits to use, and is it possible to make a nickname so that the storyline text boxes flow easier (no 91 on the end) cuz I'm new and have no idea what to do
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 1:34 AM Post #993
Hi Erra!
I'd be happy to mentor you.
You turn egglings when they are restless and polish them when they are dull. You get wings for your avatar by buying them from other players (you can look on trade-->trade broker), getting them from enemies (very very rare), and during events called festivals. Send me a private message or PM with any more questions you have by going to my profile and clicking the 'send message' button.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 1:46 AM Post #994
Hey Jdavidc,
I wouldn't call myself a master breeder, but I think I'm fairly close and have a straight forward breeding strategy. I'd be happy to answer any of you questions and be you mentor. I'm also a free player and my biggest tip is that you need to have missions cycling constantly to get gold. Send me a message through my profile with what you want to know :)
Also, I'm super impressed that you've managed to beat the story so fast!
Edited By Wavypavy on 2/28/2018 at 1:47 AM.
Ethanol
Level 27
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 2:05 AM Post #995
Screenname: Ethanol
How Active are you?: I dunno haha, I only just joined. Whenever I get a chance I guess.
How much help do you need?: 4 - 5, mostly just looking for hints and advice
Other: On a semi-related note. I've got a pet in my lair that I don't want, is there any way I can sell it? If anyone knows where to get more snare traps that'd be appreciated too, I wasted all mine because I thought they worked like Pokeballs and weakened the monsters first ;;; oops.
Dragonslayer111
Level 28
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 6:45 AM Post #996
I need help on how you guys got all those! AWESOME! COSTUMES! I would appreciate if you guys helped me
Draumrkopa
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 158
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 10:32 PM Post #997
I can help both of you!
Ethanol: you can buy lesser traps in Esior's Haven in the market, you can buy standers in Sanctuary of Saerielle's market (in the Umbra Forest zone.) Once you get to Etheria (the third zone) You can buy strong traps and lost grove traps. You can also purchase Masterful traps in the diamond shop. you can sell pet by going to their page then clicking "Manage pet" enter the price you want to sell them for then click "set prices" Be warned some players purchase cheep (1-10000 gold) pets and mass release them to clean the market.

Dragon: You can get Avi items either as drops from the storyline, festival drops, purchasing from other players, or from certain thread games. You can buy them sometimes in the main 'city' of an area or you can buy them in the avatar shop with diamonds. You can also purchase diamond and card items strait from your wardrobe :)
Edited By Draumrkopa on 2/28/2018 at 10:35 PM.
Ethanol
Level 27
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 4:37 AM Post #998
Thank you for the help!

In a similar vein to selling pets, is there somewhere like a marketplace where you can find pets for sale? I know you can find them by hitting Random Pet over and over but I'd rather not have to do that on the off chance I find something for sale ;;

At least I now know how to use traps haha
Draumrkopa
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 158
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 11:34 AM Post #999
You can check the Advance Search https://www.sylestia.com/search/
Click the banner that said " Search pets" then in the bottom left the bottom select "sell Price" in the Order By Box
Maliha
Level 60
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 5:16 PM Post #1000
Screenname: Maleeha
How Active are you?: I play every day.
Mentor Preference (Optional):
How much help do you need? 4 or 5, maybe?

Other: Hi! My main question is about healing my pets and/or making gold... I am trying to get through Faerina's Shrine in Umbra Forest with two pets, and am just getting slammed. Like, I am hemorrhaging gold healing them (at either the city plaza or via the healer that has popped up once in the shrine itself), all of my fairy mushrooms and potions are gone, and I was just defeated for the first time and paid 2k gold to revive my pets. It seems like it would be best to attempt the shrine with three pets, but that slot is 25k to open and I haven't really seen that many ways of making gold other than completing quests (and I have completed all that I have come across).

So I think my question is perhaps a two-parter lol. First of all, is there a better way to make gold as a newbie than completing quests? And should I be backing off of the shrine for now? My pets are both level 28 (I'm using Carino and Rosita) and are outfitted with the best items we've received while questing through the Esior bandit plot.

I never find any gold from the actual battles themselves - is that normal? I don't mind grinding and if I just need to go back to an easier area and increase my level, that's totally fine. I just feel like maybe I am missing something lol.

Thank you for reading if you made through all of this whinging! I appreciate your time!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 99, 100, 101... 126, 127, 128
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.