Forum Index > Roleplaying > Sonic the Hedgehog, The Strangers
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 388, 389, 390 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 7:41 PM Post #11
"ok, not the strangest thing I've ever seen," sonic says to himself. "All right, you win this round, but let's see is you can hang on," he challenged, atemptimg to look at the creature on his head. Then, faster then a bullet, he took off.

"Umm, Sonic? Knuckles?" Tails called out. Feeling like he didn't call loud enough, he shouted again. "SONIC! KNUCKLES! IM TANGELED IN THE VINES!" snap. Tails looked at the vines he was tangeled in. They were buckleing under his weight. well, at least I won't be stuck in these vine anymore tails thought, bracing himself. SNAP! Tail plummeted 6 yards, though other then a sore head, he was fine. He lay there a few moments, thinking about what he should do.

Knuckles was getting a little desprite. he had been searching a good two hours now for sonic and tails, and he was still clueless to their whereabouts. if sonic, tails, and knuckles each had a Chaos Emerald, that would make the search a lot easier. well, I don't have a chaos emerald, knuckles thought, but I DO have the next best thing. With that, The red echindna sped towards the Master Emerald.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 10/13/2016 at 12:07 PM.
Redsnivyz
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 7:47 PM Post #12
Eclipse grins in glee and hangs on. She has never gone this fast before but she loves it. Eclipse pokes the blue speedster when she hears a crash. Wondering what it is she looks in its direction hoping the blue one gets the idea. Again her mind reminds her of her troubles should she trust again...her answer...she must at least try.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 8:05 PM Post #13
"Yeah, I heard it," Sonic said, coming in for a closer look. after cautiously walking through the bushes, he saw the little two tailed fox sitting on the ground. "Yo, Tails!" Soinc shouted.

Tails ears perked up a bit when he heard that all too familiar voice. "Sonic! You're ok!" he exclaimed running up to the blue hedgehog. Sonic ruffled the fur on Tails' head. "Alright, take it easy, " he said cooly. "We have an echidna to find, I think I know where to find him,"
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 10/13/2016 at 12:07 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 8:13 PM Post #14
Knuckles placed his hand on the Master Emerald's surface, closing his eyes. An image flashed through his mind for an instant, but it was enough. "Theyre fine," he muttered, sitting down. Pain jolted through his body, but he could take it...... for now anyway. "stupid wire. Who put it there anyway?" He growled. "If it's Eggman or Rouge..."
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 10/26/2016 at 12:40 PM.
Redsnivyz
Level 60
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 8:26 PM Post #15
Eclipse chirps happily the happy mood in the air getting to her. She notices that the yellow fox has two tails thats interesting maybe he could fly with those tails. Its possible. This blue hedgehog runs at extremely fast speeds so why can't a two tailed fox fly?
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 8:53 PM Post #16
"Come on Tails," sonic said. Tails quickly rotated his twin tails, lifting him off the ground. Sonic ziiped off, tail right behind him.

The pain jolted through Knuckles' body more intensely now, causeing his fur to bristle. He clenched his fists. I'll get through this, he promised himself. Of course, endurance was his strong suite, but he wasn't invincible. he knew that from personal experience. Minutes later, everything went black.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 10/26/2016 at 12:42 PM.
Redsnivyz
Level 60
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 9:11 PM Post #17
And off they go again. Didn't the blue one mention friends. So there must be another one. So...here she is the lonely being who is afraid to grow close to another person. and she finds herself with a two tailed fox and a blue hedgehog whats wrong with her. Oh well might as well go with the growing wave.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 9:39 PM Post #18
A green light pulsed several meters away. "Almost there," sonic said to nobody in particular. Tails flew ahead. Sonic kept his pace, arriving at the top of the shrine to something unexpexted. "Kn-knuckles?" Tails said, trying to shake the red echidna awake. Sonic crouched down next to them, and checked for a pulse. It was soft and uneven, but it was there. Sonic breathed a sigh of relief. "He's unconcious," he said, looking at the Master Emerald. He placed a hand on the massive stone. Then he whirled around, looking at Tails. "Fly to the Tornado. Get the first aid kit," Tails was on his way in a matter of seconds.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 8/4/2016 at 11:41 AM.
Redsnivyz
Level 60
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 10:04 PM Post #19
Eclipse jumps down and looks at the red Echidna now dubbed Knuckles. She looks at the blue hedgehog will he be alright? Dangit shes getting attached now. Her getting attached is worse then a ghost's obsession. yeesh will she ever learn. hopefully she can learn to trust these people shes grown attached to...well at least enough to talk to them. well at least shes near the master Emerald it always has this calming presence she like. Eclipse remembers One time it disappeared was shattered. she had a peice till it told her to put it back on this shrine..well told her is a bit of a stretch it showed her was a better answer. It also told her it had a guardian and if she didn't want to be found she would need to put it back. Which she did but she does come back to talk to it every now and again.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/7/2016 at 7:58 AM Post #20
sonic was concerned into pacing. how did he get knocked out anyway? I can use the M.E. to become Super Sonic sometimes, but i can never reach the healing factor by myself. what's taking Tails so long?
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 8/1/2016 at 3:47 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 388, 389, 390
This Page loaded in 0.023 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.