Forum Index > Roleplaying > Sonic the Hedgehog, The Strangers
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 388, 389, 390 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 6:55 PM Post #1
Applications, rules, stuff you should read before posting here: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=37299
Please don't post unless you applied and were accepted.
CANON CHARACTHERS NEEDED

(P.s. I sometimes italicize snippets form the games and comics in my posts, for fun I mean.)

Chaos Emerald locations/owners:
Green- le torny (this one can be stolen)
Red- Sonic
Cyan- Clik
Blue- Clik
Clear/White/Grey- Lica
Purple- Sonic
Yellow- Knuckles

I do not claim ownership of sonic or related characthers
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 11/21/2017 at 4:07 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/25/2016 at 9:30 AM Post #2
"Come on, Knuckles, get up!" Sonic said, running circles around the sleeping echidna. "Just leave him alone!" Tails shouted from the bottom of the shrine. "We can go to the volcano with him anytime, but for now just leave him be......" of course, Sonic was probably looking for a fight. "Well IM going back to the Tornado. Tell me when he finally gets up," Tails yelled and flew off. Sonic was still running in circles after Tails left, but soon slowed to a stop. Maybe..... Sonic thought. Well, it was worth a shot. Then he yelled "KNUCKLES ROUGE IS TRYING TO STEAL THE MASTER EMERALD AGAIN! GET UP!!!" And in less than two seconds, Knuckles was on his feet, searching the sky frantically. Then, realizing what happened, Knuckles called out, "Sonic! That's NOT funny!" "Well, it kinda is" Sonic said from atop one of the ancient pillars, a mischievous gleam in his eyes. Knuckles snarled in reply, Come at me, he seemed to say. This will be fun, Sonic thought.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 2/8/2017 at 1:22 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/25/2016 at 5:33 PM Post #3
When Tails had waited almost a full 15 minutes, he knew sonic and knuckles got into a fight. Typical. Well, I guess I better go stop them before somebody gets critically hurt, Tails sighed. With that, the little fox took off into the tropical skies.

"Had enough yet, buddy-boy?" Sonic said out of breath.
"I'm just gettin' started, slowpoke," Knuckles growled in reply.
The two watched each other with steady, focused gazes. They had a few cuts and bruises here and there, but nothing serious. No, serious was the time the universe almost blew up. Serious was the time space colony ARC almost crashed into the Earth. This was only a wrestling match. "Let's finish this," Sonic said grinning.
"Let's" Knuckles quietly replied. And just as they were about to charge, a fox dropped from the sky. Right on time, the two thought in secret relief.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 10/27/2016 at 6:53 AM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/25/2016 at 8:29 PM Post #4
"Stop this pointless fighting and apologize," Tails commanded. "Sorry, I guess I got carried away" Sonic said. "it's fine, it WAS kinda fun though," said knuckles. "So......" Sonic said, smoothing down his quills, "wanna go treasure hunting?" Knuckles perked up a bit, then looked at the ground, kicking the dust. "THATs what this is all about?" knuckles muttered. Sonic, expecting another fight, clenched his fists. Then the echidna looked up. "I don't see why not. only one problem....." Knuckles gestured back to the great gemstone atop the shrine, the Master Emerald.
"Come on, knuckles," Sonic said, elbowing his friend. "It'll be fine for several hours, besides, I think there might be something great by the volcano." He started walking.
"I see what you mean, I scened something when I passed by a couple days ago." Knuckles replied, following him.
"Any clue what it might be?"
"Naw"
"I thought you had a treasure sense"
"call it what you like, but It doesn't work that way"
"Then how does it work?"
"How am I s'posed to know?"
"Who else would?"
"It's sorta... instinctive. I can't really explain it"
" not helpful, Knux. Let's just go. Tails, ya coming?"
"You bet!" Tails said joyfully.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 10/27/2016 at 6:54 AM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/29/2016 at 8:32 PM Post #5
Sonic was taking his time (if you can call 97 mph taking your time, that is) getting to the volcano, Tails and Knuckles close behind. Then out of nowhere, Sonic shouted "Race you!" And Streaked ahead. "Show off," Knuckles growled, though he bounded off after him. Tails just smiled and sped up. Then it happened. They had no way of knowing, and it all started with a tripwire.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 10/31/2016 at 8:07 AM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/3/2016 at 9:38 PM Post #6
Sonic yelped in shock, falling face first. He recovered quickly, only to find out his leg was hopelessly ensnared. He tried to undo the metal wire, but his attempts were in vain. Tails was having similar difficulties, after hearing sonic, he panicked and flew a little too low, and caught himself in the vines hanging among the trees. Knuckles got the worst of it, he mustve stepped on a trigger of some sort or another, which sent electrified wire around his entire body like a net. And it hurt. But after a few seconds, he broke free of the wire. Gasping for air, he looked around. Then he realized Sonic and Tails were nowhere in sight.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/3/2016 at 11:09 PM Post #7
Sonic was still attempting to escape the wire that wrapped around his ankle. "This is humiliating." Sonic said to himself. "Skwaaa, this is humiliating! This is humiliating! Skwaaa!" A nearby parrot replyed. Sonic starred up at it. Then he had an idea. "Craaaazy bird" He said, this time directing his voice towards the parrot. "Craaaazy bird. Squawk." The bird echoed. Sonic laughed a bit. If he couldn't escape, he would have to wait for help to come.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 8/27/2016 at 4:08 PM.
Redsnivyz
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 11:19 AM Post #8
Eclipse groans as the annoying birds squawking has awoken her again. She looks out of the entrance of her cave and sees well...a blue Hedgehog....okay then not the Wierdest thing shes seen but....should she help? She dosen't know if she could trust again so soon but he could be trapped there for a while.Eclipse sighs and goes over to the blue hedgehog with a blank look on her face. She cuts the wire with her claws.
Edited By Redsnivyz on 7/6/2016 at 3:23 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 6:24 PM Post #9
Sonic flinched slightly as this....... fox....... chicken....... thing........... cut the metal wire off his ankle. "Thanks pal," He said. "Id like to stay but I got some friends I gotta go find,". Sonic looked into the dense rainforest that surrounded them. Then he looked at what was left of the tripwire. Who put it there? He looked at the creature beside him. "You can come with me if you want, as long as you can keep up. I might need those claws of yours again,"
Redsnivyz
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 6:58 PM Post #10
Eclipse thinks about it and nods. It can't be to bad she can't stay isolated forever might as well help this guy. She flexes her wings she can navigate this forest extremely well. There are many dangers in this forest. she transforms into a fox ( http://redsnivy.deviantart.com/art/Eclipse-As-A-Fox-436920667 ) and jumps up on the blue hedgehog's head.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 388, 389, 390
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.