Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Dawnemerald's Story (Warrior Cats St...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kittheng
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/30/2016 at 6:02 PM Post #1
Dawnemerald's Story

Started on: Sunday, February 28, 2016
10:19 PM

Hello, my name is Dawnemerald. This is the story of my life and all of the special events that happened. Let's begin

"Dawnkit, get your paw out of my eye!" My brother, Frostkit complained, rubbing his silver eyes. "You almost clawed me." "Sorry, Frostkit." I said to him, proceeding to poke my tail in my mother's slightly open mouth. "Dawnkit, will you knock it off?" My sister, Brindlekit complained, her amber eyes snapping open as I prod her with my other paw. "Sorry Brindlekit!" I mew, receiving an annoyed glare from my mother, Poppylake. "Dawnkit, it's not even dawn yet!" My mother meowed, rolling over. "Go back to sleep." "Yes mother." I meow, curling up once more.

Five moons later

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the Highcave for a clan meeting!" My father, Gorsestar yowls, his silver muzzle raised and his short grey-brown fur fluffed against the breeze. "Three kits have come of age for a very special moment. One, that will be with them for many moons to come." He says, looking around. "Dawnkit, Brindlekit, Frostkit, please come forward." I step forward, my light ginger and gold spotted pelt shining and my deep green eyes wide. My sister and brother come up beside me on each side, my sister's tan, silver and light russet coat gleaming and amber eyes shining with my brother's silvery fur slightly ruffled and his silver eyes bright. "These three young cats are now six moons old and ready to become apprentices. Brindlekit, please come forward." He meows, his silver-green eyes glowing warmly. "Brindlekit, from now on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Brindlepaw. Mothnight, you are overdue for another apprentice and Feathercloud has grown into a fine young tom. I trust you to mentor my Brindlepaw well." "Thank you, Gorsestar." Mothnight meows, his tan and red spotted pelt gleaming and his blue eyes pools of strength. "I won't let you down." He says, coming to touch noses with Brindlepaw. "Frostkit, please come forward." He meows, his lean frame silhouetted in the early dawn rays. "Frostkit, from now on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Frostpaw. Icefang will be your mentor. Icefang, I trust you to teach my son everything he needs to know." "You can count on me, Gorsestar!" Icefang says, her white fur fluffed with excitement as she touches noses with Frostpaw, her ice blue eyes shining. "Dawnkit, please come forward." I hear my father meow. Uh oh. I think to myself. I'm next. I look up at my father, into his silver-green eyes and see only pride. Pure pride for the cat that I've become. "Dawnkit, from now on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Dawnpaw. Willowdove will be your mentor and I'm sure she's ready for her first apprentice." "I promise that I will train your daughter well, Gorsestar!" Willowdove meowed, her black and white spotted fur softly tracing her lean frame and her golden gaze warm. "I will train you the best I can." Willowdove says to me as we touch noses. "Dawnpaw, Frostpaw, Brindlepaw! Dawnpaw, Frostpaw, Brindlepaw!" The cats of Thunderclan yowl.

Three moons later

"Dawnpaw, wait up!" Riverpaw yowls, his dark blue fur streaming out behind him and his ice blue eye bright "What are you running from? I'm not that scary, am I?" He meows, though there is humor in his voice as he chases me. "You know I'm not afraid of you, silly!" I meow to him "Even with that missing eye of yours." Riverpaw narrows his eye and twitches his tail tip playfully "Oh yeah?" He meows, getting ready to pounce "I'll make you afraid of me!" He says, leaping at me, claws sheathed "Not so fast, rouge!" I meow at him, dodging aside and tripping him "Hey!" Riverpaw meows back, leaping again. This time, I let him land on me. "Oof!" I mew as he lands on me, tricking him. "Dawnpaw, are you ok?!" He meows, worried. "Did I hurt you?!" I open my eyes and tense, getting ready to throw him off. "Uh oh." He mews, looking down. "HAHA!" I yowl, pushing upward with all of my strength and throwing him off my back. "I win again!" Riverpaw gets up and walks toward me as I flop on my side and lay down in a patch of clover, a blissful expression on my face. "You almost scared me to death you know." He meows, licking my cheek. "I know." I meow back, turning my head to look at him in the fading evening sunset, his blue fur shining and his blue eye glowing softly. "Together we stand. Forever." We say in unison.

One moon later

"Dawnpaw, Riverpaw, Frostpaw, Brindlepaw. Please come forward." Gorsestar meows, his greying muzzle the only thing betraying his age "Today is the most important day of your lives, the day you become warriors. You will soon be made into well respected and highly feared cats in honor of your ancestors in Starclan. Dawnpaw, please come forward." My turn already?! I can't believe he chose me to be the first new warrior! I think, my heart pounding as I step up to the Highcave. "Dawnpaw, I say these words before the ancestors of us all in hopes that they will approve of your new name. From this moment on, you shall be known as Dawnemerald. Thunderclan honors your willingness to learn and your loyalty to your clan. We welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan." Gorsestar meows, his voice ringing around the camp, his eyes shining with pride. The rest of the apprentices receive their own names in the same way, Riverdusk, Frostlake and Brindlelark. Riverdusk walks up to me and nuzzles my cheek. "We will sit vigil together tonight." He meows, his blue eye shining. "Together we stand. Forever." He says. "Right?" "Right." I meow back, pressing my muzzle into his long fur.

Ten moons later

"Riverdusk. Riverdusk!" I meow, groaning. "I need you!" Riverdusk appears at my side in an instant. "What is it? Are you ok? Bellyache? Did you eat some bad prey?" He asks, worried. "Riverdusk." I meow "I'm expecting kits." "KITS!?" He yowls, surprised. "Hush!" I meow, glaring at him. You might wake the whole camp." "Too late." Frostlake groans, annoyed. "Sorry Frostlake." Riverdusk meows, flinching as Frostlake stretches out a paw and unsheathes his claws only to find out that Frostlake was just stretching. "I figured that my sister was expecting kits." He meows. "She's been much pickier and fussy lately." "I am not fussy!" I meow indignantly. "Frostlake, wash your claws. They have dirt on them." "Yes, Poppylake." He meows, rolling his eyes. "See what I mean, Riverdusk?" Riverdusk ignores him. "Dawnemerald, thats wonderful!" He meows to me, pride and joy in his gaze. "How long have you been expecting?" He asks. "Three moons? Four moons? You've obviously been expecting for a while, judging by the size of your belly." "No, Riverdusk. I've been expecting for only ten sunrises." I meow, glancing at my swollen abdomen. "Only ten sunrises!?" He meows, shocked. "We HAVE to get you to Dreamreader NOW. Come on, out of your nest. Carrying that many kits will kill you if you don't give birth to them before they grow too much bigger. They could end up ripping you open and killing you if they grow normally and aren't all runts." He says, looking absolutely terrified. "Dreamreader needs to see you. You can't give birth to them all. DREAMREADER!" He yowls "WE NEED YOU IN THE WARRIORS' DEN NOW!" "I'm here!" Dreamreader meows, her cloudlike light grey fur fluffed. "What is it? What's wrong?" "It's Dawnemerald." Riverdusk meows. "She's only been expecting for ten sunrises and already she looks like this. This many kits will KILL her!" "Calm down." Dreamreader says. "Even now those little kits can smell fear. Dawnemerald, let me see your stomach." "Alright, Dreamreader. Whatever you say." I meow, laying down again. Dreamreader comes up and begins to poke and prod my abdomen, obviously counting the kits. "I would say that Dawnemerald has about ten to fifteen healthy young kits growing inside of her right now." "TEN TO FIFTEEN?!" The entire camp yowls. I'm sure they heard us in the mountains with all of our yowling. "Yes, ten to fifteen." I meow, wincing as I shift in my nest. "Dawnemerald," Dreamreader meows "I have to take you to the Whispering Forest. Now." She says. "You must see Starclan before your kits are born." "Dreamreader! You can't be serious!" Riverdusk yelps "Not now! She can't make that journey now! If she does, I'm coming with you!" He says, his ice blue eye wide with alarm. "No, Riverdusk." Dreamreader meows sadly "You can't come with us. Dawnemerald must travel with me and me alone." "Alright, but bring her and my unborn kits back safe!" He meows, licking my ears. "My mate and kits have to come back alive!" "I will try, Riverdusk. I will try." Dreamreader meows and walks out of the den and motions for me to follow as the crowd parts to let us through and look at my belly

At the Whispering Forest

"Dreamreader, how much farther." I groan, swaying on my paws. "We're here, Dawnemerald." She replies, dipping her head to a starry form as it walks past. "Good, now what." I meow as I flop onto my side in a soft patch of moss. "Now, I must take you to the heart of the forest. Only there will you be able to speak with Starclan." Dreamreader meows, padding forward into the forest. "Dreamreader, help me up." I meow, trying to struggle to my paws before falling back onto the moss. "Dawnemerald, l-look at your belly." Dreamreader meows, backing away from me slowly. "I-it's moving" She meows, terror creeping into her voice. "Dreamreader, it's just the kits moving." I meow, glancing down at my belly. "I don't think that's just the kits" Dreamreader meows. "There's something else"

At the heart of the forest

"Dawnemerald, step forward. Touch your nose to the stone." Dreamreader meows, standing in front of a huge white stone that is illuminated with the moon's light. "Touching your nose to the Starstone is the only way for you to speak with Starclan here." She whispers as I step closer, hesitant to touch my nose to the glowing stone. "Ok, I'll do it." I meow, laying on my side and touching my nose to the stone. As I do, I am plunged into darkness. "Dawnemerald. Dawnemerald, wake up." A voice says.

Dawnemerald opens her eyes and finds herself staring into the golden eyes of another cat. (SMALL EDIT! KEEP WATCH FOR MORE!)
Edited By Kittheng on 8/24/2016 at 12:26 AM.
Kittheng
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/10/2016 at 3:31 PM Post #2
Let me know what you think! I am open to all kinds of feedback!
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 6/11/2016 at 2:21 PM Post #3
wow cool i may have not seen the show or read the books ok i mint somewaare down the line cuss of how mach i like to reed but thats awsome i may not have read the books but um i mint creat a story like that or go with my idea so far how does it sond my oringinlo idea
the wild unicorn
ok so this is just the plot for the two chapters i toght of
a girl finds the unicorn its ingerd and was oveusly coht in a gofer trap so she guids it to her dads ranch they hlep it and its seems to like them they like it too they dicihd that they shod keep it at lest for i few days to make sure its ok but thay leter find out that somebuddy is after the unicorn now call layra and the men try tricking the dad into selling layra he says no its my girls unicorn and she seems to like us and is staying right her cus he knows the that horn is more valyabull then gold and that thay might be hunters and ther has ben reports of peopols ponys and horsees disapering some even showing up scard and wonded and starving he knows they can vary well be after it for just munny and not a pet
Kittheng
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/12/2016 at 12:06 AM Post #4
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=36553&page=1#3
Author: Jade07
Time Posted: 6/11/2016 at 2:21 PM
wow cool i may have not seen the show or read the books ok i mint somewaare down the line cuss of how mach i like to reed but thats awsome i may not have read the books but um i mint creat a story like that or go with my idea so far how does it sond my oringinlo idea
the wild unicorn
ok so this is just the plot for the two chapters i toght of
a girl finds the unicorn its ingerd and was oveusly coht in a gofer trap so she guids it to her dads ranch they hlep it and its seems to like them they like it too they dicihd that they shod keep it at lest for i few days to make sure its ok but thay leter find out that somebuddy is after the unicorn now call layra and the men try tricking the dad into selling layra he says no its my girls unicorn and she seems to like us and is staying right her cus he knows the that horn is more valyabull then gold and that thay might be hunters and ther has ben reports of peopols ponys and horsees disapering some even showing up scard and wonded and starving he knows they can vary well be after it for just munny and not a pet
Good! I'm sure people will love it!
Kittheng
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 8/28/2016 at 7:07 PM Post #5
TIS IS RANDOM IGNRE THE DESIGHN
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 8:43 AM Post #6
geez 10-15 kits?
Kittheng
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 12:39 PM Post #7
Yep. Are you a fan of the series?
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 1:15 PM Post #8
Yeah! I am on the apprentices quest, vision of shadows
Kittheng
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 9/5/2016 at 9:05 PM Post #9
Same! I LOVE IT! I even finished it already T_T
Terrakittens
Level 36
Posted: 9/12/2016 at 9:37 PM Post #10
I just got to the part where honeyfern dies by snake bite
R.I.P. honeyfern
poor spiderleg
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.