Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > tanaca a frand tell the end [will not re...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 2:56 PM Post #1
chapter 1 characters
Ones upon a time ther lived a still qite named tanaca she was a shy qite unlike her little brother and baby sister how liked making new friends since they hatched she swore she wood make sure to run the kingdom batter the they avrey wold her mom says she wood run the kingdom first case she was the oldest and then it wood be her bother then her baby sister and adapted bother how hatched without a mom her dad was a simple gard how loved hes son but could not ris hem to be a khit cas hes mom was a prinsas in a kingdom fare away so she could not hlap mach so the qwin got hem
caper 2 the danger
tanaca wakes up it seems something is wrong her mom leah is queen and she never really was worried but she was to day so was her dad loko so he was training some new guards then a nice looking puff steps in saying her name was row when a sipol valinx guard walked in saying a kingdom had requested a sleep over at the casel its queen ara and king izana ware saying that they wanted ther son over to play what the princes and princesses and some 1 had bun sneaking around the palec looking in tanacas room it looked like a rorey
chapter 3 the evil revealed
then a dark figure rasted to the room it looked familiar they raced nisd it it was spectre a rorey that ues to be izanas sorceries but he fiyerd her for practising a forbidden spall spectre said she wanted tanaca but they did not now way she then swapped up tanaca she struggled to break free but could not break she felt like she was under a spall but nothing happened to trigger 1 he fall asleep tho
[ most pets in this storey are real and for sell except spectre ara tanaca loko leha pakey izana and areas son cas my sister dos not now what he will look like]
Edited By Jade07 on 3/18/2017 at 10:00 PM.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 4/23/2016 at 4:26 PM Post #2
chapter 4 sleepyhead
tanaca was very sacred she had never been out side the kingdom before wath out her mom and dad and not in the legend hills rhit then she remembered what her mom had told her abut them that all sorts of dangerous sylestis lived up ther some even said ther ware vampires up there then she thot she mast me a she vamp taking me to her cave to drink my blood right away she asked to be put bake in her room and started training to get the guards hit the the rorey answered bake saying i'm not going to hart you and she smiled tanaca could tell she mant it and smielld bake and asked ware ther ware going she said she only new by instinct ware they ware going not by name cas that was ware she was born then she said "this won't hurt" and tanaca fell asleep looking very weak
chapter 5 the legend cave
tanaca awok in a cave ther was another rorey sanding ther she remembered that she read abut it in a book called danger in the clef they said no qite or any pet for that mater ever mad it bake out and acted the same again she fall asleep when she woke up it was a different place it looked like a nater cave but mach bigger and they turned on some lights and she cood she it was a stabell then the other rorey stated saying that she was very good and healthy then spectre started saying that you can't harm her she may be what i was abul to get but you can't hart her i promised that i wood keep her safe and the ater rorey scratched her ow and she sate in a corner and that ater rorey want to tanaca and said you will do nicele and she fell asleep
[i will gladly accept if you want to get your pet in the storey just pliz pm me if you do this trend is for responses only and i wood like to keep it that way]
Edited By Jade07 on 3/18/2017 at 10:33 PM.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 4/23/2016 at 4:30 PM Post #3
jast to ping my sister
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 4/25/2016 at 11:46 PM Post #4
chapter 7 the problow [i think its chapter 7 i'm not shor it cood be 6 or 8]
tanaca awok spectre unconchos tanaca is whating for specter to regan concasins whan a new zlonixe wake in saying ho no i now this wood hapen soon or later dos any budey now a qite wath a unicorn horn on ther forehead tanaca replays all most emedentle yay she lives down ther on that last rook and way do we need to now asks tanaca it dos not mater if we don't get her down ther in like 30 minets then specter is a goner how can we get down ther its to far to wake to in 30 minets i think if i do it riht i can ues the littil magec laft in specter to talaprot ther in a sac her it gos sperts of light nifes of life ghosts of time com to us now and breg forth a power of grat mhete com com now wath lots of spit bring bake are daer frand calld time to lhat us travel in hes arems as i sing this song insid out for a far oof land lesin now or bring the band then they aperd in a cave ware a qite was siteing a in trabol agin i sopos what is it now skya mis kewa i was vesiting my frand specter whan i saw a rorey siting looking at some thing it did not look like specter it was a boy whan i saw what it was doing i atacked it it ran out of the cave i was flying away whan i notist that a litil qite was waking up and i notiste that she was creying i saw that specter was unconchas whan i want to see if she was sitell allve i fond out she wood not be for long if i did not bring her her so i uasd her magec to get her fast can you hlep her says skya as a mater of fact i can says kewa and she starts chating some strang forin wards moca cacol fage mag lacoo bolac bacaro a macg rola LIFE as she promesd specter whaks up not remabering any thing wha what hapend
[i added in skya and kewa but kewa is a dezin if you want spoyerler pm me pliz i have more coming up don't miss it yas tanaca takes the tron in the end but leha and loko and her siblings are ok you will jast have to what for part 2 chapter 8 to her that tho]
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 5/5/2016 at 6:02 PM Post #5
capter 7 ra ra and the puffs
now ware was i ho ya i compltee forgot i'm soposs to be haveing diner with the puffs at ther kingdom now but i'm late says kewa don't sapoos you wood like to come to wood you the puffs make the bast food and the bast frands ther gards are loyel like ther knights and the bravest 1 is is i forgot his name agen he is some sort of qite says kewa sonds like your in love with him says sakya me with him ho no no no no no i'm not good enaf for a knight like him says kewa he dezerves this qite named stardast even tho she is a baby sshe is the most brav qite in the warld says kewa but he wood love you says tanaca i guss i will come you up for it spectre hu hu i guss i have no clue if they will like me tho says spectre they will love you ther is this reley quit rorey ther how is reley nice no 1 nows his name tho all they no is is that he is a blue rorey how dos not thak mach he is more of a silent knight so mach that they call him that ok we ware thaking so mach we all most want right past the kingdom ther is prinsses ra ra and her sister maya right now says kewa hi i'm ra ra and this is my sister maya says ra ra i thot this was the puff kingdom not the arloon saky kingdom wispers tanaca it is she is jast adopted like dark angel your brother says kewa her is the silent knight spectre come on go say hi says kewa h h hi ther says spectre kinda blahing lates go he recentle saved the kingdom form a grop of Draeyls that atcked says ra ra
capter 8 the fest and true love
time to eat says ra ra ware is that blue rorey i envited him her so you coos get to kow him says ra ra i'll get him down her says tanaca hu how do i tell spectre how mach i love her if i'm not good enaf for a rorey like her i'm the onle rorey her and i'm jast a simpol knight says silent knight
[yas i was abloe to add love to advencher and i fell in love with this capter abut love sopyoller alert naxt capter a happy sapriz
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 5/8/2016 at 1:58 AM Post #6
careter lest is right her
tanaca a sellm littil rebun qite how is allso princess loveing and loyeol she will do any thing to hlap a frand in need like spectre

spectre a rorey how is being cashed by bad syltis that want to canj her to make her more like them after tanaca to

loko a kind dad with the same crash sice try kingdom hi

leha a sapriz that pakey the grad is acholey her son the price and king soon he thinks that his littil sister sohd have the tron befor him cas he is a grad

the silent kight i werd kight hows real name is akodoseyomesema i werd name right if my sister had not tolld me i wood not beleve it ether
Edited By Jade07 on 5/8/2016 at 1:50 PM.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 5/30/2016 at 3:19 AM Post #7
capter 9 the storey unfulleds
what akodoseyomeshema ware you takeing abut spectre says tanaca what how do you know my name says akodoseyomeshema i asked the queen says tanaca ho ok you got me i was say akodosheyomeshea
then say it to her you can move to the rory kingdom says tanaca ha i wish cuss of the fact that ther is not rory kingdom says akodosheyomashema what then you can start 1 i am sur my famly can hlep you find a polt of land to ues says tanaca whan they get to the table it hapens akodoseyomashema gets up and says spectre will you marey me a big yes jaups out of spectre ua but whan akodoseyomeshema says spectre you can jast call me yome or ako says akodoseyomeshema OK yome says spectre and i know just the place
right her in the casle says tanaca ok it has ben diclerd that in 2 days the weding will be hled her says ra ra
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 6/6/2016 at 7:17 PM Post #8
capter 10 the name is boring so no name
it was time but frist a fest as tanaca loves and most avreybuddy does espesaly this high class well look her ther are my frinds no famly us rorys don't rely show up at big evets ware ther son or daters are geting anything good her they are look its nebula
and arthaniss
and her husbend recie
wow its my mom says yome
yas yas it is says hona and your dad too
um hm says rotie spectre ware is your famaly says yome no do not ether say sepcter hay whats that i think its the rory that atacket us grrr says skya gards yalls the queen well i have gerds too says the balke red and blue rory and then some sylesties come in a dryla a lupra and a nytrik well grrr you you monster says skya monster says the rory i am the graet cyborpunk rory never herd of ya says skya me nether says kewa never even herd of ya says specter
Edited By Jade07 on 6/7/2016 at 8:44 AM.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 6/7/2016 at 9:07 AM Post #9
and more carters
loffox of love cora

queen row

king rolend

princess maya

ra ra

i'm to lazey to post the rest right now
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Posted: 6/13/2016 at 8:05 PM Post #10
more even more
cyborpuke a roriy obseed with butty and allso trying to take over the world

darole a dryall that was ther for cyborpuke a lot the only time ther apart is whan cyborpunks in his cave

and noko a luper her story is not know but it might have something to do with her scars
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.