Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > UpsidedownSarah's 4 Stat Projects (O...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Threads: 92
Posted: 3/4/2016 at 6:39 PM Post #1
SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED, some non-6v pets are available in my hatchery now for a flat rate of 150K for Max Stat Lighiras, 150K for other project pets that are non-6v, and 200K for the 6v project pets. All max stat pets will be infertile. All 6v will go to fulfilling the lists until the lists are complete, then the additional 6v will be available in my hatchery.

Here are my four stat projects. One project is complete (the Lighiras); see the later part of the thread for those, they are grown up and ready to move in with you (until I run out of adults and have youngsters for people). Two others are fairly well underway (Morkkos and Zolnixis). The newest (and last for now) project is the Dark Moon Puff Project. We will proceed from newest to oldest.

Dark Moon Stat Puffadores:

There will be variations in the colors other than the black and white, and of course you can always dye them to your liking when the project is done. There are also a few other traits that might pop up in the finished product: Spots, Masquerade Mask and Candy Wings are all possible just to include a little more variety.

You can purchase your own Dark Moon Stat Puffs by pre-ordering as follows:

One infertile Dark Moon Stat Puff: 2 magical pies or 2 prismatic philters
Two infertile Dark Moon Stat Puffs: 4 magical pies or 4 prismatic philters
Three infertile Dark Moon Stat Puffs: 5 magical pies or 5 prismatic philters

Note: It is totally acceptable to mix the pies and the philters. For example, if you wanted three puffs you could give me two magical pies and three prismatic philters, or whatever combination of those two adds up to the total required (in this case, five items).

Another note: Unlike the other thread I made, it is not required to give monthly; a one-time payment will be accepted, and when the project is done, puffs will be handed out in the order people sign up. However, if the puff that comes up on your turn doesn't suit you, you can totally wait for the next one. I am all about giving people as many choices as possible.

Final Note: You may sign up without paying right away, but you must pay by the time your turn comes or you forfeit your spot in line. It will help move the project along briskly if you prepay, so prepay orders will come first at fulfillment time.

Signups for Dark Moon Stat Puffadores:

1. Electrifying (paid in full) (1) Delivered
2. Bebop (3)
3. Evilmaracas(paid in full) (3) Delivered
4. Selestial (paid in full) (3) Delivered
5. Liandralithe (1, either gender)(trading for one of her puffs) Delivered
6.Waycrazy (1, either gender)(paid in full) Delivered
7. Chocolat (3) (paid in full) Delivered
8. KittersKamala (3)(paying in philters soon)(paid in full) Delivered
9. Rhueless (1)(paid in full)
10. ToxxicAngel (1)(paid in full) Delivered
11. Cyradis4 (1)(paid in full) Delivered
12.SIGNUPS CLOSED

See Next Post for Sweetheart's Shadow Stat Zolnixis, other stat pets in subsequent posts. Make sure to scroll all the way down!
Edited By UpsidedownSarah on 2/5/2017 at 9:56 PM.
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 3/4/2016 at 6:39 PM Post #2
Sweetheart's Shadow Stat Zolnixis:

There will be variations in the colors, although they will all be my signature cool colors, and of course you can always dye them to your liking when the project is done. There is also another trait that might pop up in the finished product: Feather Wings (Stripes).

You can purchase your own Sweetheart's Shadow Zolnixis by pre-ordering as follows:

One infertile Sweetheart's Shadow Zolnixi: 2 magical pies or 2 prismatic philters
Two infertile Sweetheart's Shadow Zolnixis: 4 magical pies or 4 prismatic philters
Three infertile Sweetheart's Shadow Zolnixis: 5 magical pies or 5 prismatic philters

Note: It is totally acceptable to mix the pies and the philters. For example, if you wanted three puffs you could give me two magical pies and three prismatic philters, or whatever combination of those two adds up to the total required (in this case, five items).

Signups for Sweetheart's Shadow Zolnixis:

1. Bebop (3)
2. Selestial (paid in full)(3) (delivered)
3. Liandralithe (paid in full, one nixi) (delivered)
4. Hundenelsker (paid in full, two nixis) (delivered)
5.Katelynn4545 (paid in full, two nixis) (delivered)
6. Willows12345 (paid in full, one nixi) (delivered)
7. SIGNUPS CLOSED

See next post for Forest Marauder's Stat Morkkos, and following post for stat Lighiras.
Edited By UpsidedownSarah on 3/6/2017 at 8:32 PM.
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 3/4/2016 at 6:40 PM Post #3
Forest Marauder Stat Morkkos: SIGNUPS CLOSED

There will be variations in color within the cooler side of the spectrum, and of course you can always dye them to your liking when the project is done. The pictures above show what should be a fairly typical outcome. You will notice under the armor there is Valentine Lace on the one Morkko and Constellation Runes on the other, either outcome is possible.

You can purchase your own Forest Marauder Stat Morkko by pre-ordering as follows:

One infertile Forest Marauder Stat Morkko: 2 magical pies or 2 prismatic philters
Two infertile Forest Marauder Stat Morkkos: 4 magical pies or 4 prismatic philters
Three infertile Forest Marauder Stat Morkkos: 5 magical pies or 5 prismatic philters

1. Bebop (3) (Delivered)
2. EvilMaracas (paid in full)(3)
3.Cyradis4 (paid in full)(1) (Delivered)
4.SIGNUPS CLOSED

See next post for Stat Lighiras!
Edited By UpsidedownSarah on 2/11/2017 at 3:33 PM.
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 3/4/2016 at 6:40 PM Post #4
RIver's Song Stat Lighiras (completed project):

These Stat Lighiras were a customer favorite last fall, now it's time to bring them back to their full glory!

ADULTS ARE GONE, SIGN UP BELOW FOR UPCOMING NEW CROP OF CUBS

I have resumed breeding them, and there are nine of them, adults, in my stable ready to go. You can find them in my Sales Stable at this link: https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?player=12672

When those run out, there will be young cubs on their way up as well.

The price for these beautiful fully-statted classic felines?

150,000 gold, two magical pies, OR two prismatic philters!

I'm setting all the available River's Song Stat Lighiras up for sale for the 150K option, but if you prefer to pay with pies or philters, just PM me or leave me a note here. Once the first nine are gone, you can leave me a note in either place to be placed on the list for the next available youngster:

Signups for Fully Statted River's Song Stat Lighiras:

1. Sonally
2. Carrotbae (1) (Paid in full)
3. DasFey (3, 1 male and 2 females)(will pay with gold upon receipt)
4. Sakqia (1 Female) (trading 2 VL Lighs)
5. Sandstorm514 (1 female) (trading two pies, trade not complete yet)
6. ToxxicAngel (1 female, paid in full)
7 SIGNUPS CLOSED.
Edited By UpsidedownSarah on 10/31/2016 at 11:21 PM.
Electrifying
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 3/4/2016 at 8:07 PM Post #5
Sent two pies for a puff!
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 3/4/2016 at 11:07 PM Post #6
Thanks for your order! You're signed up.
Evilmaracas
Level 60
Threads: 77
Posted: 3/5/2016 at 10:38 AM Post #7
Hi. I'm always so excited to see your projects. I already have one of your lighiras but I would love to be on the list for 3 puffs and 3 morkkos. I can pay with prismatic philters, I think that would be 10 total. If that's right just let me know and I'll send them over.
On a different note would you mind if I sent you a pm about stat projects. I'm going to attempt a stat ryori project but it would be my first time attempting it and just want to make sure I'm going about it correctly.
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 3/5/2016 at 1:09 PM Post #8
Hi EvilMaracas. Thanks so much for your orders! You are marked down for three puffs and three morks.

I would be happy to advise you about your stat project, but my method of doing stats is wasteful and expensive (but satisfying to me, which is why I do it that way). I will be happy to explain more in the PM if you want. If you are going to do an efficient, less expensive project with fewer philters and less cash outlay, I know Flute and Ele can advise you as their methods fit that description.
Selestial
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 184
Posted: 3/5/2016 at 1:29 PM Post #9
Oooh stat pets! And pretty ones! I'd love to sign up for three Puffs and three Nixis, as well as snag one of the female Lighs, if you have one available. And I believe that would come out to 12 Magical Pies, yes? I can send them now if you'd like. :3
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 3/5/2016 at 1:31 PM Post #10
Three puffs and three nixis is actually ten pies, because there is a volume discount when you buy three of a kind. So go ahead and send those, and I'll get you all signed up on the lists! Thanks for your orders.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.