Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > CaptainKat's Winter Festival Holiday...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 187
Posted: 12/20/2015 at 5:30 PM Post #1
Hello everyone! So if you havn't heard already I have been planning to do this for the last month =D and I must say I have collected some lovely Tagged Wheel/Themed/Items to make this the best festival game collection I have hosted yet!

First off thanks for joining the games if you do x3 also I hope you have a great time! I am also using this to practice my sketching on the computer >> cause (i stink lol) anyhow I am doing a short comic featuring a lovely lighira that you shall get to see growing up in the winter time (I hope) It shall progress as the games do =3 so keep a heads up on updates *if you want*

"Welcome Sylestians and thank you for once again coming to the North Pole. The workshop is overflowing with requests that the workers can barely keep up. On top of that some of the reindeer have gotten loose as well. If your willing could you help us? We will be glad to grant rewards to those who shine like the North Star. Also don't forget to join our lovely raffle game coming soon! I shall see you all later."

This is going to be 2-4 day Event *Depending on plans that happen xD next week is the 25th also 23rd is Fest*

What to expect?

~Toy Shop Creations (Generator Game)
~Winter Forest Labyrinth (Find the Reindeer Guessing Game)
~Snowball Fight (Guessing Game Teams *Hoping to do this*)
~Raffle Time Game (xD figuring this out still)
~More?

"Hey guys don't forget about me! I know I am small but I play an important role as well. Though not a very fun one for those who won't want to listen. *gives a small chuckle* Alright anyhow lets get to it my name is Ledai and I am the information elf who is going to help you all with the Rules. Sorry but we need them otherwise the games won't be as fun =("

Rules

-Be Respectful-
-Do Not Spam-
-No Begging-
-Please Read All Rules For Each Game-
-All Forum Rules Apply-
-Please Try Not To Post If Your Not In The Game When One Is In Play-
-Have Fun-

"If you have any questions or if you notice someone breaking the rules, or even if something looks wrong just Message okay?!"

Ping List
Just ask to be put onto it to be pinged for each Event

Hundenelsker,
Mewsalot2017,
Pinkreshiram,
FForFox,
Swirl,
Ember2000,
Mysticrayne,
Carrotbae,
Barcode454,
Kittidipity,
Karma,
Rabbitaka,
Keanai,
Toxxicangel,
AliceHearts,
Maimah,
Serialcereal,
GryffonJoieaux,
Xxthehappyxx,
Dragondawn,
Zevria,
SpaceElf1,
Britters,
Mysevin,
Angelzrulez,
Edmewolf,

Games shall be starting Tomorrow!
*Look at Post 2 for Game Info and Post 3 For Raffle Thing*
Edited By CaptainKat on 12/25/2015 at 12:07 PM.
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/20/2015 at 5:30 PM Post #2
Game One #2

Snowy Forest Labyrinth (Find the Lost Reindeer)

"Help! You have to help us! There is only 2 days left till Christmas and we lost some of the reindeer...well how you ask...you see it was really important you know...I mean...I was on watch when something came up...*Looks down and lets out a small sigh* alright already I smelled hot chocolate being made so I wandered off and when I got back we were missing some reindeer. I could have sworn that all the stable doors were closed so I am not sure how they got out, but could you please help? I don't want to get in trouble right before the Holidays...so what do you say?"

Rules

1. Be Respectful (People will have similar designs)
2. Do Not Edit Your Posts
3. Do Not Post Once Your Out
4. Only Put One Answer (Unless Stated)
5. Try To Stick Around Until Game Is Done To Make Things Go Faster (short rounds)
6. Please try not to have conversations in the middle of the game
7. Have Fun!

Example
"Alright this is how the game works I will give you options of which way you can explore and to move in a direction just post what way you go. Though be careful you can encounter some pretty scare people and sylestis out in the forest and depending on your luck you may get away otherwise you shall be kicked from the forest (therefore the game)"

You can move Back/Forward/Left/Right this round.
You have 5 Minutes to post your move

"*Thinks nervously* Okay I think I know which way to go. *Still nervous from the look of the dark forest you slowly begin walking off towards the right* In other words I choose Right"

(Note you can just type in the answer)

Left

Then based on what you choose will determine what you find (This is all predetermined by me before game starts. I randomly make scenarios for each direction you can take for each round *so I make 50 rounds since you never know* Based on the number of people I may throw in some Every Path Is Safe more often to keep game going. Otherwise its a game of luck for everyone who plays. Listed below is an Example of what you can see *Note not something you will see in this one >>*

Sylesti Encounter Example

*As you wander around the forest you begin to hear howling in the far off distance. Knowing its a bit off you keep on walking. After a few minutes you hear a howl again though this time its much closer. Panicing now you start walking faster though its kind of hard to walk fast in the snow. Huffing as you speed walk you start to hear snow crunching along side of you, but only for a second because it has sped up...within an instant the creature appears in front of you making you come to a halt. Glaring into your eyes it waits to see your next move*

You can choose to push by the Lupora in hopes it will respect your bravery.
Turn around and Run Away as fast as you can.
Or Stay put hoping he will just leave on his own.

(The next choice determines if you get kicked out or get to keep playing. You can also find scenarios where you don't get an option to keep playing it will be an auto kick out =( so lets hope you get some lucky guesses!)

Prizes
There are 3 possible winners *One Lucky Person Shall Win A Prize If They Choose The Right Choices*

First Place
A Handsome Ghostly Hallows Lighira

Second Place
A 2vis Harvest Fairy Nephini

Mystery Prize
Its A Secret!

Starting Later (No Time Picked Yet)
A note to myself xD
Edited By CaptainKat on 12/23/2015 at 11:44 AM.
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/20/2015 at 5:31 PM Post #3
Pick A Sylesti Win A Prize

How To Play

There are only a certain amount of prizes I have to give out I am afraid but I did manage to save quite a bit of items for baking which is used this fest so their will be some baking pet prizes as well!

All you have to do is check if their are any unclaimed sylesti pictures here and select one by posting what one you pick (there will be names and numbers) =D each picture has a hidden prize which is all predetermined *so note this will not be available right away!*

=D Hey everyone! So One of the big prizes you can win in this game is ...*drum roll* Cherry Cheese Cake Griffi!! If you would like to help make it here is what I have and need still.
Now added an Epic Kelp!

1. 2 Pies Hundenelsker

2. 1vis Peppermint Bark Angelzrulez

3. First Orange Cake (1vis) Dyris

4. 6 Mutators Keanai

5. First Pecan Pie (1vis) QuixoticKitsune

6. Aurleon Costume

7. Engineer Set Bluetastic

8. 2vis Peppermint Twist Fresh

9. 2vis Hot Fudge Seagold

10. Wings of the Ice Queen GryffonJoieaux

11. 1vis Gingerbread Cookie Xxthehappyxx

12. 1vis Frosted Sugar Cookie Mysevin

13. Griffi Costume Barcode454

14. 1vis Rosenmunnar Cookie Lunemara Ember2000

15. 2 Prismatic Philters KaliOfDarknesss

16. 2vis Cheese Cake Britters

17. 1vis Rosenmunnar Cookie Liandralithe

18. 2 Pies Zevria

19. 1vis Blueberry Crumble Aurleon Pinkreshiram

20. 2vis Celestial Light Edmewolf
Edited By CaptainKat on 12/24/2015 at 10:05 PM.
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/20/2015 at 5:31 PM Post #4
Just In Case

(You can start asking to be put on Ping List I shall get to adding them Later =3)
Edited By CaptainKat on 12/20/2015 at 5:31 PM.
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 12/20/2015 at 6:21 PM Post #5
This sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to be on the ping list ^_^
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 12/20/2015 at 7:06 PM Post #6
Nice outfit, I wish luck to all those who play ^-^
I would like to be added to the ping list please ;3
Pinkreshiram
Level 60
Lucky Leprechaun
Threads: 31
Posted: 12/20/2015 at 7:18 PM Post #7
can i be added to the ping list please
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 12/20/2015 at 9:49 PM Post #8
Hi Kat, I'd like to be put onto the ping list if that's ok? Thanks. :)
Swirl
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 130
Posted: 12/20/2015 at 9:56 PM Post #9
I'd like to enter (be on the pinglist) ^^ Thanks for hosting!

BTW, is there a starting time for game #1? Since the rules says only 15 minutes max?
(What if I'm sleeping when you wake up :/)
Edited By Swirl on 12/20/2015 at 9:59 PM.
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 12/20/2015 at 9:56 PM Post #10
This sounds like a lot of fun, can I be put on the ping list please? <3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.