Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Capture the Doughnut!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 12/8/2015 at 7:52 PM Post #1
Welcome all, to Capture the Doughnut!
This is basically the same thing as: Steal the cookie, but I have no idea where it went, it has been buried in the threads D':
Because it was a fun, easy, and humorous game, I decided to bring it back with a fresh idea.... who doesn't like doughnuts?!

How to play:
Example)
Player 1: "Takes doughnut, and hides in my secret underground mansion."
Player 2: "Uses my army of bloodhounds to sniff out the entrance of the underground mansion, then creeps in and steals doughnut. Hides in pocket and whistles innocently.
Player 3: "Attacks player 2 by tickling, then grabs doughnut while they are laughing. Uses my super speed to run away, then hides in a hallow tree trunk, and stations my friend grizzly bear to guard it.

So basically, you use your imagination to 'capture' the doughnut, then you can try to hide it if you want.
Rules
-You have to capture the doughnut from whoever posted above you
-You CANNOT eat the doughnut. (If someone does, ignore their post, and go with the person's above.)
-You can have whatever superpowers you want. This is not real life.
-No arguing whatsoever.
-Please keep this appropriate.
-You can ping the person above you if you want, unless they state in their post not to ping them.

Starting out the game
I take the doughnut, and hide it in my cavern behind a waterfall.
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 12/8/2015 at 9:09 PM Post #2
I dam up the water flow in order to play a prank on the village below that uses the water.

I accidentally find the cave, explore to the back, stumble across the doughnut, and then run away with it into the sunset.

I then hide it inside the sun with my Miraculous Rocket Boots.
Spruce
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/8/2015 at 9:56 PM Post #3
There were some issues with the solar system so I called the manager of the galaxy, who responded that the sun was slowly transforming into a round bread thing and could not be stopped. The world slowly fell into mass chaos as the sky slowly darkened and frosting fell in clumps to the earth.

~Six months later~ Humanity escapes to the sun, where the last warmth is heating the doughnut.

~Three years later~ The sun is completely bread, all signs of life have been destroyed and we are now all sprinkles on the sun-doughnut.

~Five years later~ We are now a more developed species of doughnut sprinkles, we can wiggle.

~Six years later~ Sentient sprinkles!

~Ten years later~ We have recovered the knowledge we had as humans and are now able to think of ways to return the solar system to it's normal state. This includes sealing the doughnut.
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 12/8/2015 at 10:26 PM Post #4
I was sent to space prison for my crimes of 'disorderly conduct'...that is to say that me putting a doughnut in the sun earned me some time.

...Right. So I conduct a prison breakout (Guardians of the Galaxy style) and make my way back to Sol. System. I am impressed to see that mankind has managed to generate an artificial sun, but that sense of awe has been replaced with panic when I realize that MY doughnut is lost.

So, my gut, really grumbling at this point, forms its own sentience, and drags me across the globe in search of the stolen doughnut (they do call it the second brain for a reason).

It tracks me to the doughnut, and then I throw it into a mysterious portal leading to my personal pocket dimension Xavrok'boo-octo-binary-prime-45-7-7... Then I seal the portal, and go eat dinner. (because dinner before dessert)
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 12/8/2015 at 10:58 PM Post #5
As I am a Nebula Dragon that enjoys traversing space, time, and dimensions, I find myself traveling to many different places. In one such place, which I later discover is called Xavrok'boo-octo-binary-prime-45-7-7, something with a wondrous scent catches my attention. After a few hours of looking, I come across a circular pastry with icing and sprinkles on it. However, it appears that some of the sprinkles on it are alive and moving. Despite the drastic change in appearance, the moving sprinkles seem to carry a faint human scent to them. Having learned of the "great human extinction' many years ago, I decide to take the doughnut back to planet Earth in the Milky Way Galaxy.

Upon reaching the Earth, I throw the doughnut into the ocean, where it sinks into the depths. I now wait to see if humanity springs fourth from the ocean once again.
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 12/9/2015 at 7:53 AM Post #6
I use my amazing submarine I invented that reaches all depths, and use my delicious-scent radar to find the donughut, and grab it with my robot arm. I take the doughnut (in my submarine) into a secret underwater cave, and station a couple sharks and whales to guard the tiny and only entrance to the cave.
Edited By Gingerpaw on 12/9/2015 at 7:53 AM.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 12/9/2015 at 8:16 AM Post #7
I'm a mermaid and I swim to the cave entrance and sing to the lovely guards until they fall asleep and then I sneak up behind you and takes the doughnut and hide it in my luxurious hair to where it gets lost and is never to be seen again >;3
Pheonixpharaoh
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 28
Posted: 12/9/2015 at 8:32 AM Post #8
I'm a megladon and I eat you so now the donught is in mah belly
Cutewolf216
Level 23
Threads: 11
Posted: 12/9/2015 at 10:25 AM Post #9
tickles back of your throat so that you puke doughnut up and i take it and hide it into my secret hiding place behind the caverns of cheeseburgerness.

TO POST BELOW

oh nuuuu DX poor cheeseburgers, omg this should be a new thing,cheeseburgers VS doughnuts
Edited By Cutewolf216 on 12/9/2015 at 11:10 AM.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 12/9/2015 at 11:03 AM Post #10
(I feel so bad for this doughnut, like now its all chewed and nasty and hairy and mutated, like by now the doughnut could walk buy itself.... *Lightbulb above head*)

Im the doughnut and im irritated by the fact that im so wanted >.> so i eat all the cheeseburgers and turn into a giant doughnut where everyone needs to work together to be able to get me >:)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.