Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Drawing Contest!
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Resonance
Level 15
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/2/2015 at 3:00 PM Post #1
Hello! I have a big request for you to draw should you join! I've decided to have a picture of one of my stories done in celebration of getting my five hundredth follower on WattPad, and I really want to thank all of them by giving them a fanart picture of my recently finished story, A Soldier I Will Be. If you're interested in joining, continue reading!

First, let me get the rules out of the way:

1.You must have at least three characters in the picture. You can have all of the characters if you wish, but at least three.

2.I would prefer it to have shading, color, and a background(The background can be anything that you think that fits).

3.I apologize for not having the time to create a reference sheet for each character, but I will provide a description below, and we can see how that goes, alright?

4. It can be traditional or digital.

5. Add at least a title to your picture. Adding a description is optional, but recommended.

6. You can draw a simple scene, a comic, whatever you'd like.

The deadline for all drawings will be on August 14th, 1:59 PM

For the prizes:

First Place:
-Art will be featured on my story(and credit given).
-Free drawing(no matter how complicated) created by me.

Second Place:
-Art will be featured on my story(credit given).

Third Place:

Now! Onto the characters! There's a lot of main characters in this story, so you can pick and choose however you'd like, as long as you have at least three. Some of them already have reference pictures(as they are based off of TV characters, so I will post a link beside their name. Character descriptions will be separated by ~~~~~.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Dean Winchester- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7a/93/a4/7a93a4489ccba17cd5ac4f23433e6eb6.jpg

-Specific things to remember- intensely green eyes, bowlegged, bullet scar on the right side of his hairline. Black tattoo of a pentagram surrounded by flames under his right collarbone. 6'1

-Personality- sarcastic, witty, thinks on his feet. He can't make a comeback to save his life, ex-police officer, doesn't like to talk about his feelings, secretly a nerd, dork.

-Quick rundown Biography- shot in the head and went into coma, quit his job as a police officer and became a mechanic

-Other- married to Castiel. Adopted son is Mike. Brother is Sam

-Castiel Novak- https://supernaturalfr.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/510-020.jpg

-Specific things to remember- blue eyes, trenchcoat, scars and burns covering his torso and back, 6', Nickname is Cas

-Personality- blunt, has trouble showing a lot of emotion at once, very sensitive when it comes to family, protective(almost possessive)

-Quick Rundown Biography- killed Dean's father, became an assassin, killed Gadreel's parents, went to jail, got out of jail on a self-defense charge, went crazy while Dean was comatose, eventually got out of the institution

Other- Married to Dean, Adopted son is Mike, brothers are Gabriel and Lucifer

-Sam Winchester-http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34800000/Sam-Winchester-jared-padalecki-34852826-533-800.jpg

-Specific things to remember- chocolate brown eyes, nickname is Moose, 6'4

-Personality- caring, kind, witty, thinks on his feet, more serious than laid back, incredibly smart, protective, good at research and tracking, good at teasing

-Quick Rundown Biography- saved Castiel from prison, found the Angel's HQ, helped with the arrest of Metatron(the boss of the assassins)

Other- Married to Gabriel and Lucifer. Adopted kids are Gadreel, Jake, Kyle, and Carrie. Brother is Dean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lucifer Novak- https://katielorrainewrites.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/born-again1.jpg

-Specific things to remember- green eyes, 6', Nickname is Luci

-Personality- used to have anger management issues, calm, collected. Only Sam can know what he's thinking. protective and sweet to his kids, ex-suicidal, has trouble with people outside his immediate family.

-Quick Rundown Biography- lost his job, had to do things he was not proud of, tried to end his life, saved Gadreel, helped Gabriel while Sam was away.

Other- Married to Sam. Adopted kids are Gadreel, Jake, Kyle, and Carrie. Brothers are Gabriel and Castiel.

-Gabriel Novak-http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100712135040/supernatural/images/b/b8/Gabriel_confronts_Lucifer.png

-Specific things to remember- Whiskey-brown eyes. 5'8, nickname is Trickster, blind

-Personality- clever, cheeky, loves to make fun of Dean, plays the best pranks, can teach a lesson like no other.

-Quick Rundown Biography- history teacher, went blind from being hit by a car by Kyle's mother

Other- Married to Sam. Adopted kids are Gadreel, Jake, Kyle, and Carrie. Brothers are Lucifer and Castiel.

-Mike Cambell- light blond hair(very similar style to Dean's), amber eyes, 5'11, football player build. bullet scar over his heart. wears t-shirts with a jacket over it and blue jeans.

-Personality- calm, sweet, considerate, and understanding. very mature in his way of thinking and prefers things to be clean. Can get desperate when he doesn't know what his adopted fathers are thinking.

-Quick Rundown Biography- adopted at 16 by Dean and Castiel. Died two months later after witnessing a murder. Came back to life after several months(Castiel was still in jail at the time), got married eight years after that.

-Other- Fathers are Dean and Castiel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Gadreel Mills- short dark brown hair, brown eyes. 6 years old, wears a thin red and gray jacket over a blue t-shirt.

-Personality- calm, often confused. Doesn't quite understand how most things works. doesn't talk much. Likes hugs and has a special bond to Jake.

-Quick Rundown Biography- Jake's best friend, parents died because of Castiel. Disappeared for several weeks. Was found by Lucifer almost starved to death. Got adopted by their family a week later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kyle Johnson- brown hair, bangs are side-swept, blue eyes, 5'6, wears a dark gray hoodie and jeans. knife scar right below his rib, burn scars across his back

-Personality- timid and a bit jittery. has a habit of speaking before thinking and getting himself in trouble. Special bond with Gabriel who is also his teacher.

-Quick Rundown Biography- came out as gay to his parents. They almost killed him. began living with Sam, Gabriel, and Lucifer after they was caught.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Jake Shirley- light golden brown hair, gray eyes, 6 years old. Wears a batman t-shirt and black sweatpants.

-Personality- quiet, doesn't really talk to anyone except for his family. has trouble showing emotion. Has a special bond to Sam.

-Quick Rundown Biography- He went to live with Sam, Gabriel, and Lucifer only about a year ago with his twin sister, Carrie. He won't speak about his real family.

-Carrie Shirley- reddish brown shoulder length hair, bright blue eyes with a brown center. 6 years old. wears a yellow, flowery dress with pink bows. Has cut marks all around her neck and shoulders, claiming it was from her dad trying to cut her hair with scissors

-Personality- happy, loud, excited about everything. basically the opposite of Jake. She has a love for ice cream, but after Lucifer's attempt at death, she began giving every cone she got to him. Has a special bond with Lucifer.

-Quick Rundown Biography- Came to live with Sam, Gabriel, and Lucifer at five. Doesn't speak about her past.

So, those are all the characters. Like I said, this is a huge task you have ahead should you join, and I hope that you will consider really working for this. After all, my readers are really important to me, and I want to show my appreciation in the best way I know how.

Please PING me. It makes it much easier.
Resonance
Level 15
Posted: 8/3/2015 at 10:56 PM Post #2
bump
Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 52
Posted: 8/3/2015 at 11:22 PM Post #3
So much harder to do when the subjects are portrayed by well known actors, less room for artistic freedom :/
Siennathecat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 8/4/2015 at 2:48 AM Post #4
I'm pretty sure I had a mini heart attack when I saw the name Dean Winchester. I really would love to join this, but it would help if you added some of the character heights? I was thinking of doing a sort of group portrait with all of them in it.

...also, is your story based on Supernatural, or Supernatural set in a different universe with characters added? Or just the characters from Supernatural? Asking this because I actually might head over and read it, hahaha.
Resonance
Level 15
Posted: 8/4/2015 at 9:44 AM Post #5
@lenore- yes, yes it is, but feel free to go off on a tangent if you wish, I really don't mind either way.

@Sienna- Dean- 6'1
Castiel- 6'
Sam- 6'4
Lucifer- 6'1
Gabriel- 5'8
Kyle- 5'6
Mike- 5'11
Jake- 3'5
Gadreel- 3'8
Carrie- 3'4

And, it's supernatural set in a different universe with characters added XD This is actually just one out of like twenty two stories I wrote, so yeah, feel free to check them out. If you are going to read this one, I have to tell you that it's a sequel. The first book wasn't no where near as good(As I literally had just begun writing) but people seem to like it(mostly)
Resonance
Level 15
Posted: 8/5/2015 at 1:26 PM Post #6
bump
Drawnjawn
Level 32
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/5/2015 at 2:25 PM Post #7
Are you looking for a realistic style, or would you be okay with something cartoony?
Resonance
Level 15
Posted: 8/5/2015 at 4:34 PM Post #8
I'm fine with whatever style you want to do
Resonance
Level 15
Posted: 8/6/2015 at 8:13 AM Post #9
gently bumps
Resonance
Level 15
Posted: 8/7/2015 at 9:20 AM Post #10
bump
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.