Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Way's Birthday Bash!
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kittenroar
Level 60
Threads: 30
Posted: 7/30/2015 at 10:25 AM Post #21
I would like to put my 3 tickets on 5,8,and 9 please :) also Happy birthday and anniversary! Hope you have a great day today :)
Metalwolfgemstone
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 124
Posted: 7/30/2015 at 4:55 PM Post #22
Just stopping by to say happy birthday! :D And hope all your games go great! :3
Lucaluca
Level 51
Threads: 73
Posted: 7/30/2015 at 5:15 PM Post #23
Hiya! Happy Birthday! I'd love to right a story about Esme.

Beast Keeper

Esme is now 25

"Alexander said that today was finally the day where I would marry Faine and take over the Nyvene Sanctuary!" She attempted to calmly explain to her mother, but there was still quite a bit of squeal in her voice. "Oh, well then my little FireStorm, I suppose it's time to go get Faine!" Said her mother, doting on her like a small child. Esme twirled, her poofy red wedding dress twirling around her, and loving the gleam of her beautifully curled shiny black and red horns. She rushed out the door to go find Faine, only to find he was waiting on the doorstep. Esme hopped up and down. "Is it time to go, E?" He asked her. "Yes it is!" She squealed." The couple hurried towards the Sanctuary. Esme and Faine cut the ribbon together, and Alexander pronounced them husband and wife. As the ending ceremony, they both hopped on a red and black Ny'vene, and flew off into the sunset on their honeymoon.
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 7/31/2015 at 3:22 AM Post #24
Happy birthday! :)

I hope you have an amazing day Way!

I'd love to put 2 tickets on the chilly paws girl and 1 ticket on the choc cherry boy :)

Electrifying
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 8/1/2015 at 12:46 AM Post #25
One each on 4, 5 and 11. Thank you and hope you enjoyed your birthday!
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 8/1/2015 at 10:08 PM Post #26
I'll probably be closing this tomorrow evening, sorry for the delay everyone. ^.^' I'll leave story and giveaway entries open until then.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 8/2/2015 at 12:18 PM Post #27
For the giveaway, I'd love to enter all my tickets to number 5, please! c:

And for the story contest, I'll edit this post later today with it. ;w;

tiny disclaimers:
-finished!
-bolded/italicized things that may sound cool for emphasis, not necessarily every line of dialogue ;w; (actually now that I'm finished, they seem all sporadic lol, added a couple of changes)
-sorry if I interpreted Esme wrong ;w;ll
-sorry if it's too Flute-sided, I found it more natural to just see it as an omniscient limited point of view ;w;

---

The smell of the grass and gardens at Esior's Fields filled the air during the Sylestian Spring Festival. Everyone across the continent gathered to the fields, to hunt pets, to plant magical seeds, or...

To try their luck in the Egg Hunt Maze. Rumor among the Sylestians said that the maze was a bit tougher this time around. The maze was bigger and more complex, with more eggs scattered around, and a special surprise waiting at its core. Nevertheless, it was one of the famous attractions in the Spring Festival.

Sadly, there was only one maze, but many Sylestians crowding to the maze for the first few days. To consolidate festivity time for at least the first few days, multiple Sylestians were placed in the maze at the same time for a set amount of time. Of course, this made it more difficult for anyone to get all the eggs possible, or get to the rewards at the center of the maze, since multiple Sylestians in the same maze had to compete against each other and against time for the prizes.

So, enter in our first character, Flute, who thought it was a good idea to wait until early morning the next day, when there would be less people in the maze.

---

Flute approached May Flowers at the entrance of the Egg Hunt Maze. It must have been six in the morning, and she wondered how any event host could be awake at all hours of the day. "I'd like to enter the maze, please!"

May Flowers smiled. "Sure thing! Is this your first time?"

"I was here from last year, so I pretty much know the drill." Flute stretched her arms and legs in place a little. "Just run around and grab as many eggs as I can, right? Along with checking out the center of the maze?"

"Yup, you're right." May Flowers opened the gate, which had a magic glowing portal behind it. "Just enter here, and you'll be warped to a random place in the maze."

"Got'cha." Flute slowly walked into the portal.

"By the way..." May Flowers added, almost as an afterthought. "There was someone else that went in a bit earlier than you. Did you want to wait until she exited so you can enter alone?"

"...Nah." Flute shrugged. "Nothing too serious, I'm sure I won't see her." The portal enveloped her with light, and in a few seconds, she was gone.

---

Once Flute was in the maze, she grasped her surroundings. She started in a dead end, and with her having little to no sense of direction, she walked slowly ahead. She took out a map and studied it as she wandered around, trying to match the corners she turned to the map.

It wasn't long until she found her first egg at one dead end. "That was easy." As she bent down to pick it up, she roughly identified where she was on the map. "No eggs in this area, but I seem to be close to the center. Better go and visit whatever is waiting for me there."

Flute navigated to the core of the maze, which seemed to be a square-like enclave nestled within the maze. Inside, she noticed that the enclave was sectioned off into smaller rows that seemed to be darker than usual. She stepped inside one of the partitioned rows, wary of what may happen. She drew out a sword and guarded herself.

She found nothing in the "room" of the enclave. She tried to narrow her eyes in the darkness, but there was nothing, not much of a trace of anything there. The grass seemed untouched and the walls of bushes had no hint to spare. It seemed like another dead end.

She walked out and tried the other rooms, one by one. Nothing, nothing, nothing. She was worried, was someone already here and taken the spoils? How would she know? What did they even look like?

There was only one last room she didn't check. She gulped, anxious because she really wanted something to be there, but knew that it wasn't the case. But what if the surprise was only one terrifying monster that would cause a game over for her? Gripping onto her sword tightly, she entered the last room.

The last room was...empty. But there was something worse.

The grass and hedges in the room were charred black. Burnt to a crisp. And not just the end of the room, but the entire room was toasted black. When she took a step into the room, she could feel the fragile, burnt blades of grass crumble underneath her feet. It was a bit scary, this room that stood in stark difference from the other, normal, unscathed rooms.

Who did this? Was it the monster? Or was it the last Sylestian who was in here? Flute gulped, stepping back out. She wondered what her next plan would be, after losing out to whatever spoils there were in the room.

"Heeheehee."

Flute's eyes widened as she quickly turned around. There was a girlish voice that echoed through the enclave, and it seemed to mock her. It confirmed her suspicions: she was probably the one who burnt the monster in the room to ashes, and she's probably alive and well.

Flute, sword in hand, ran out of the enclave and followed her map to another area of the maze that had more eggs. If whoever was in the maze laughed at her, it probably was to challenge her. And if she was the last person to get to the center of the maze, who knows how far ahead the other Sylestian was.

At every dead end, there were no eggs. The deeper she went into the maze, she found char marks along the hedge walls and grass paths, and even entirely burnt dead ends, all left by the other Sylestian who got there first. Flute felt her competitive spirit boil, huffing as she ran from end to end of the maze.

"Tired yet?" the familiar voice chimed. Flute couldn't even hear any footsteps on the grass. Where was this girl? And how did she move so fast?

"Not at all," Flute replied to the air, wherever the other Sylestian was. "Did you even leave me any eggs to find?"

"Maaaybe." The voice giggled, keeping up with Flute's steps. "That would be for me to know and for you to find out. It's much funner that way, isn't it?" Listening closely, it seemed that her voice was on the other side of the hedge.

"Heh...you're killing me." Flute drew her sword carefully.

"Oh, hey look! Another egg, mine for the taking!" the voice exclaimed. "Too bad you're not here on this side to see me get it!"

"Really now!" Readying her sword, Flute slashed her way through the hedges with brute force. She managed to cut through the thick branches, getting out with a few scrapes on her outfit, but got to the other side a few paces ahead of the girl that challenged her. Once Flute saw the easter egg that she was talking about, she immediately dove for it, rolling onto the ground and grabbing onto the egg. "Yeah, too bad I wasn't here, huh?" she panted, egg in hand.

The girl that confronted her looked about her height and her age, with black hair and noticeable horns, wings, and tail. For one second, her expression was surprised, amazed that Flute got to the egg before she did.

It later turned into a smirk. Her eyes seemed to glow like Flute sparked a flame inside her. "Well aren't you the quick thinker. Not that it matters, I probably have 10 more eggs than you."

"With wings? Heh, that's almost cheating," Flute remarked. She got up and dusted herself off, stuffing the easter egg in her bag. "Did that monster you killed before drop anything good, at least?"

"I wouldn't talk about cheating, for someone that cut through the walls. And nah, he didn't. Nothing better than this maze than the last few eggs that I already picked up." She spread her wings and jumped up onto the top of a hedge. "Oh, look over there! A golden egg, how shiny," she said nonchalantly, looking over the hedges in the distance. "Seems to be the only egg left...seeing that I picked up everything else. I bet I'll get there before you."

Before Flute could reply, the girl flapped her wings and flew straight ahead. "That's not even fair!" Flute laughed, jumping onto the hedge. She could see the golden egg nestled in a dead end further away, set apart by the other hedges. She sheathed her sword and took out her staff, then took off running and jumping on top of the hedges to get to the egg before the winged girl could.

As the winged girl flew ahead, Flute waved her staff from one side to the other as she ran. "Wind, come to me!"

A strong gust of wind blew against the winged girl's direction, pushing her backwards. She almost landed into a hedge, but to counteract it, she cast fire from her hands under her wings, propelling her upright into the air and burning the hedge in the process. "You know magic too? This will be fun!" The winged girl flew into Flute's path, shooting bolts of fire from her hands into the hedges that she was walking on. She circled around Flute like a dragon, casting down bursts of fire to trap her.

"Ack, watch it! You're destroying the maze!" Flute should've figured that the Egg Maze was beyond saving, considering that it was burnt in more places than one. She held her staff up in the air. "Ice, quell the flames and make me my path!"

The fires along Flute's path were blown away by cold winds, and crystal ice took their place. As the green, grassy maze disintegrated into firey reds and icy whites, an icy straightline path formed, going directly to the golden egg. Flute ran across this path, her eyes straight on the prize.

Right behind Flute, the winged girl threw more firebolts across the icy path, heating and melting the ice as Flute advanced towards the goal. "Nice try, but I can still fly faster than you!" The winged girl sped overhead, right over Flute.

"Gravity, weigh her down!" Flute pointed the staff at the winged girl, and an invisible force pulled her out of flight and directly downward onto the frozen pathway. Flute jumped over her and ran quicker, hoping that her gravity spell will keep her stationary long enough for her to snatch the egg.

"That's just cheap!" The winged girl struggled to get up, but seemed to be forced down into the ice. "If I can't get that egg, like hell you can!" She managed to bring her hands to her mouth, and with one giant breath, she blew a raging flamethrower straight to the egg.

Flute could feel the heat at her back, but she was more focused on getting to the egg than casting more magic. "Just a little more...!"

She threw her body forward, completely in horizontal motion, reaching out towards the egg while the flames were at her feet. "AaaaaaHH!"

Everything went white.

---

*thump*

Flute landed on the grass hard, and the air smelled of flowers instead of fire. "Ah...ow..."

"Oh my goodness, what did you two DO in there?!"

Flute slowly got up, again dusting herself off. She turned around and saw the gate of the egg maze, and May Flowers frowning at the both of them. In the distance, smoke could be seen wafting above the maze.

In front of her, the winged girl also was on the ground, getting on her knees and dusting off her wings. "Nothing much!" she said with a mischievous grin.

"Nothing much!?" May Flowers cried. "You SET THE MAZE ON FIRE!"

"Hey, that girl over there froze over some of it too!" The winged girl pointed at Flute, puffing her cheeks. "You can't blame me for everything."

"You started it," Flute replied. "Quite literally. There were burn marks everywhere. If you used anymore firepower, the entire thing would be in blazes."

May Flowers was piping angry, but she sighed. "We use magic to fix everything up anyways, but no one's supposed to have a fight to the death in there..."

"You'd call it a fight to the death? I'm flattered!" The winged girl finally got up, and walked over the Flute, her hands on her hips. "You put up a good fight. For a magic user. I've seen and done better though." She seemed pretty triumphant, as if she won the battle, and the partially burning maze was the proof.

Flute rolled her eyes, but smiled. "That's what they all say." She got up and held out her hand. "What's your name? I don't think I've seen you around before."

"I'm Esme, nice to meet you!" She shook Flute's hand, and her handgrip was quite tight, showing off her confidence. "I come down here sometimes, maybe we haven't crossed paths til now."

"Maybe, aha. I'm Flute, by the way." Flute looked over to the maze. "I bet that golden egg ended up all fried. Poor egg," she laughed.

"Who would have their eggs any other way?" Esme giggled. "But I gotta say, that was a pretty exciting fight, for the beginning of the festival."

"I don't think maze fights are popular, or commonplace." Flute scratched her head as she looked on.

"You're pretty good though, both at flying and at magic. I almost thought you were gonna fry me too!"

"I'm sure flutes taste good fried too!"

"It's not very nice to eat people...or instruments, aha."

"In some cultures, maybe!"

"I...I doubt it--"

"AHEM!" May Flowers cleared her throat, and gave Esme and Flute a serious glare. "I know you two are probably friends now, but we expect compensation for the total damages here, from the BOTH of you."

Esme and Flute widened their eyes, and switched from looking at each other to looking at May.

"So, who's going to pay up for the maze that you two wrecked?"
Edited By Flute on 8/3/2015 at 9:01 PM.
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 8/3/2015 at 8:51 PM Post #28
Everything is now closed! I'm randomizing the winners~
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 8/3/2015 at 9:04 PM Post #29
Please give me a few minutes to gather up your IDs and actually set the pets to you. ^.^

Giveaway:

2. Kittyrose!

3. Hundenelsker!

4. Electrifying!

5. Angelzrulez!

6. Lostwords13!

7. Hopp78910

8. Soltra8

9. Kittenroar

10. Farawayxjuliet

11. Spacelulu
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 8/3/2015 at 9:37 PM Post #30
Hahahahaha Flute, I adored your story! So Esme. xD

Do ya want Chilly Paws or Choco Cherry, and if Chilly, wings or skelly?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.