Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Way's Birthday Bash!
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Turquoisefeather
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 186
Posted: 7/28/2015 at 9:58 AM Post #11
Could i have all my tickets on #3 Luffox? Thanks for holding this awesome birthday party :D I'll definitely look into entering your writing contest too if I'm allowed to enter both?
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 288
Posted: 7/28/2015 at 10:03 AM Post #12
happy birthday!
Farawayxjuliet
Level 29
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/28/2015 at 12:09 PM Post #13
Happy birthday/playversary! Could I put two tickets on number 10, please, and one ticket on number 2?
Hopp78910
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 49
Posted: 7/28/2015 at 12:26 PM Post #14
In the writing contest is it okay if we call you a demon as in your outfit? Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 7/28/2015 at 5:11 PM Post #15
Before I forget, happy early birthday and congratulations on the anniversary. ^-^
Crownmalfoy
Level 31
Threads: 9
Posted: 7/28/2015 at 5:30 PM Post #16
Happy anniversary and happy birthday!!!!!

I don't have time to do the writing portion (*cries*) but I have my fingers crossed for the drawing because those pets are absolutely to die for! How do you even choose where to put the tickets?!

I finally decided, all 2 tickets on 7 and 1 ticket on 8, please!!!!!! ^-^
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 7/29/2015 at 11:39 AM Post #17
Happy birthday, Way!!! *snuggles* <3

All tickets on the gorgeous luff, please ^_^
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 73
Posted: 7/29/2015 at 6:40 PM Post #18
Turquoise, yes you can enter both. ^.^

Hopp, nope, she's human. Just a few extra bits. ^.^ And she would either be flattered or light you on fire if you called her a demon. Personally I wouldn't risk it. :P
Hopp78910
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 49
Posted: 7/29/2015 at 7:05 PM Post #19
Okay thanks.(dang it now I have to redo my story oh well)
Turquoisefeather
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 186
Posted: 7/29/2015 at 7:40 PM Post #20
Here's my entry :P I was afraid I wouldn't be able to write about a person because I've normally only written stories from an animal's point of view, but once I started, I was like wow this is fun and now I can't wait to finish the story! Here's the intro, I don't want to take up a ton of space with a HUGE story lol, so i'll post the entire story when I'm finished in the thread for stories^^

Violet Mountain

Prolog
The Wind howled, blowing through Esme's black feathers and hair. She was looking out over a black rocky valley where once there had, a hundred years ago, been grass before the volcano had erupted. She remembered what that valley had looked like when she was young, before the lava rock had laid claim to the valley. It was lush and soft on the feet and was so soft to lie in while watching the clouds lazily blow by in the sky. But that had all changed in an instant. She remembered it all too well. The ground had shook terribly and loud rumbles and explosions could be heard from her village. She had stood on a ridge and watched as the lava had flowed into the valley, eating up everything within its reach and catching everything it couldn't reach on fire. It also rained down ash that was like snow and thunderstorms formed in its ash clouds high above the volcano's top.
Blinking away the memories, she jumped over the ridge's edge, opened her wings as she fell and took flight as her wings caught the current. Her wings were strong and carried her high above the valley, up to where the lowest of the clouds blew. Today was the day that she was going to explore beyond the volcano, beyond the valley, beyond the village she called home. She was going to the Violet Mountains in search of the rarest creature in which she'd been waiting to go find ever since she was little; the Midnight Crystal Dragon. The story was that, whoever could capture and tame the Midnight Crystal Dragon would become its master and could fly on its back and could speak to it in a language that only the flier and the dragon shared and understood. The dragon was also Immortal and when tamed would bless its master with Immortality as well! This story, of course, excited Esme. She'd been told the story by her wise grandfather, whom she'd inherited her fire yielding powers from. Before bed every night. he'd say, "Now my dearest Esme, never forget this tale I tell, for it is true." he'd whisper softly as he'd tuck her blanket around her, "I've seen it in the stars," he'd said as he'd point to the night sky through the window near her bed, "You must go and search for the Midnight Crystal Dragon on your 200th birthday. You will find it, I know you will!" he'd say with excitement as he'd go on about the tail and how the stars foretold that his granddaughter would become the master of the dragon. "Oh, But, that's such a long time to wait." she'd say, staring out at the stars, her deep red eyes gazing longingly through the window. "You must master your power first before you go on such an adventure, and fire mastery takes time my precious gem. Now sleep." he'd say softly as he'd leave her room.
Those precious memories had always stuck with her, she was meant for something greater, and now it was time to fulfill her destiny!
Edited By Turquoisefeather on 7/29/2015 at 7:41 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.