Forum Index > General Discussion > My User Ping/Note List
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 288
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 10:44 AM Post #1
Okay, so after awhile, I begun to realize, when something cool comes up, and I really want to show me friends, I realize I end up, usually, more or less group pinging or noting people, which results in extremely messy inbox for me (plus alot of cleaning up) as well I realize some users do not like to be pinged, while some are semi-okay, but only for certain types of threads (which confuses me at times since its alot of people)

Oh yeah, while I am at it, I'm sorry, for people who do not want to be pointed to these kinds of notes, or be pinged, PLEASE, forgive me...I am trying to sort out a more specific, detailed "Ping List", you won't be pinged again...unless if you've met the 'list" for it? (you'll see in a bit what I mean)

--------------------
PING LIST: (some of these are "specific" ones meaning if you are in this one, then you aren't in "trivial/misc" ping list)

Ping for forum game/contests that I run:

--------------------------------
Ping for my sales threads:

Tigergirl,Yumi123,

-------------------------------
Ping for giftarts (ones where I make something for you in):

Barcode454,Yumi123,

Ping for miscellaneous/trivial threads: (basically you do not require any specific pings, and I can ping you for anything)

Liandralithe, FForfox,Bumblebreeze,Sonally,KaliOfDarknesss,JeanieC,Sleepwalking,TopazWolf,AliceHearts,Kaishine,Xavion,Tantrum,Wonderfulb2uty,

------------------------------
No need to ping me, I can find it: (for people who don't need a "nudge" to a thread and find it fast themselves,lol)

------------------------------

NOTE LIST: (some of these are "specific" ones meaning if you are in this one, then you aren't in "trivial/misc" note list)

Note for forum game/contests that I run:

Note for my sales threads:

-------------------------------
Note for giftarts (ones where I make something for you in):

Note for miscellaneous/trivial threads: (basically you do not require any specific notes, and I can ping you for anything)

Liandralithe,FForfox,Bumblebreeze,KaliOfDarknesss,Soltra8,Sleepwalking,JeanieC,TopazWolf,AliceHearts,Kaishine,Xavion,Yumi123,Tantrum,Wonderfulb2uty,

-----------------------------
Note for casual/informal chit-chat often: (yeah I will chat with you often, this does NOT include "hey go look at this cool youtube link, or "hey, look at this thread i made")
Tigergirl,

Note for casual/informal chit-chat on little, sparse amounts that doesn't make long chain):

Just please do not note for chit-chat, just formal/business "chat" on sales or trades and thats that:

Selestial,

-------------------------
Catch me on festival chat, do not know if will check inbox often for replying: (erm, for those people who don't really reply to notes, or see but say nothing, but definitely will chat on festival chat)
Hawkins,

------------------------

I will be adding along in names as I go along, but incase you are confused, I have "specific" and "trivial/misc." one meaning...

for example, lets say, "Person C" doesn't mind being pinged for giftarts or forum games/contest, but that does not mean they like to be pinged for any sales related stuff, so they would not be in "trivial/misc".

and then lets say "Person E" doesn't mind being pinged at all, so they won't appear in any other list except for "trivial/misc." meaning, everything/anything is ping-them-able.

...anyways *coughs* ping me please,lmao.

Also, if your name isn't on the list, I will assume you do not want to be noted or pinged at all (maybe small chit-chat, but that was why I added that little tiny ping list thingy there)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

**EDIT**
new plan, my fingers hurt, you just leave a comment here and i will use THAT as reference, because now thinking about it...i would not be pinging to same people for every little thing, as there is a chance, for example "Person A" doesn't want to be pinged for something that would have been solely for "Person B"...if you get what I mean lol
Edited By NightbaneWolf on 6/29/2015 at 12:27 PM.
Sonally
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 10:50 AM Post #2
OK hope I do this right.

Please ping me for your sales thread and giftarts. Thanks.
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 54
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 11:11 AM Post #3
You can ping me for anything and everything. I love chatting :D
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 11:13 AM Post #4
you are aware, that by saying this, the only time you'd really hear from me (unless if its very urgent), you'd only get pings from me about my sales thread and giftarts, BUT you won't be noted about any game threads, and I won't really come chatting with you as often anymore?
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 11:13 AM Post #5
I don't mind being pinged/messaged, so add me to it all if you want.
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 11
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 11:14 AM Post #6
Feel free to ping me for anything ^0^ I don't mind at all~
and I enjoy chatting, haha :3
Edited By Bumblebreeze on 6/29/2015 at 11:14 AM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 11:14 AM Post #7
alright, added in
Barcode454
Level 61
Mojo Master
Threads: 246
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 11:16 AM Post #8
I dont want to be pinged in messages unless its specifically related to me ^.^

But I love chatting with you in the chats so thats of course fine!
Silverwintermoon
Level 75
Season's Greeter
Threads: 35
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 11:17 AM Post #9
You can ping me for anything on your list up there. It's better then mail for me.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 11:18 AM Post #10
added!

i'm hoping this thread will fix stuff up, i get tired of being worried I will ping someone who i should not, and sometimes, i find myself going "hmm...are they okay with this kind of ping?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.