Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Save the Springtime Zolnixies!
Page 20 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
EraNime
Level 69
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/16/2017 at 4:04 AM Post #191
That sounds a bit dutch.

hexennacht can be literally translated to witchnight from dutch to english.

Interesting name though so no complaints from me. Also congrats on the new springtime. :)

On another note, I don't know if this has been done before, but maybe an idea is to start a petition to get the springtimes back in one of the spring festivals?

A lot of people missed out on them, and the few that are still in the game (as in the ones in active accounts) are mostly horded by collectors so very few people have them. I'm one of the lucky few who does, but I do feel it might be more fun to have more of them in the game again. It would be nice I think To give anyone who missed out on them a chance to also get them.

Maybe if we collect enough people who would really like to see the springtimes return Krin and Fai will consider bringing them back. (They might even withoud a petition. I'm not sure how they feel about the springtimes. They might love bringing them back and simply forgot about them, or maybe they rather not bring them back. I honestly don't know.)
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 672
Posted: 5/16/2017 at 2:05 PM Post #192
As far as I know, Era, "Hexennacht" is the old German word for what is now known as "Walpurgisnacht," and it does mean something like "witches' night." (Please note that I am not a linguist; this info is just stuff I gleaned from some Internet sources that seemed valid and reliable.) I picked that name because she's a rather magical girl, and I am contemplating giving her the Magic Spell trait.

As you may know, a bunch of us who really like the pre-Tagging Themes are gonna get together after the Spring Fest and create a group just for . . . players who really like the pre-Tagging Themes. A petition to bring back all the pre-Tagging Themes could be a really good project for us. We should most likely not do it before or during the Spring Fest, since the admins are up to their ears in busy right now. If no one has invited you into the to-be-created group before, please consider yourself invited.
EraNime
Level 69
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/16/2017 at 3:14 PM Post #193
I was invited. But as I tent to not always be equaliy active or involved I didn't think I would be a very good fit for a group like that. Even more so because I'm not interested in pre-tagged pets as much as just the springtime Zolnixi's. And I'm more eager to get the springtimes back in future festivals so everyone can get real ones opposed to breeding them and spreading just offspring to players who missed them. Spreading genuine springtimes seems more interesting to me. Unless your forming this group to spread actual genuine springtimes somehow instead of bred ones?

Personaly I think a petition like this fits best before the festival you want it to happen. If you do a petition right after the spring fest the results might be forgotten by the time the new one arrives next year. you want the springtimes to come back? When better to ask then before a spring event?

But as a lot of you guys are more active in the springtime department I'll leave those choices up to you. Krin and Fai are always busy however, always swamped with new stuff for this place so on that note you almost never have a chance to ask. Based on that I feel it couldn't do any harm to start a petition now. If they are unable to do anything with it before the event starts, they can still let us know how they feel about returning them and perhaps already make a commitment to return them next year as this year would be impossible. Or something like that. But yeah, I'm not currently active enough to fully invest in this, so you guys are free to do with this suggestion whatever you want and when you see fit ;)

On the name, I am dutch, so thats why I knew that literal translation. Though in dutch it would be written as heksennacht. With ks instead of x But the dutch and german language have some words in commen. Nacht included. Which means night. It's not really old german though, Just german. Unless of course old and current german write these words in the same way which could very well be possible. i'm not that familiar with my neighbours language :P

Either way it's a nice name. :)

Funny for us dutch people is that the rest of the world seems to swap the dutch and the german often, even in how they call us.

To us the dutch are called Nederlanders (translation the netherlanders) and the germands are called duitsers. As you might notice, the english word for those of the netherlands is more similar to our neighbours then to us in our ears. While the word german sounds nothing like what the germans and the dutch call the germans.

Germans call their own people Deutchers and us dutch people Hollnders. Which isn't that odd as the netherlands are sometimes called holland as well.

So it often strikes us dutch and german people as odd that we from the netherlands are called dutch instead of the germans when dutch is so similar to deutch and or duits. Or at least far more then too nederlands or hollands.

I'll end this semi lecture now lol.

Completely not relevant here :P but maybe fun to know regardless.hehe
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 7/24/2017 at 10:44 PM Post #194
I have a few PB Springtimes I would sell, if anyone out there needs a few more or would like to get in on creating their own little Springtime pack.

Currently, my Springtimes begin in my Fox Island Stable, the Hope tab, and continue through my Fox Creek Stable, Fourmile Ridge tab.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 9/11/2017 at 5:08 PM Post #195
bump
Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 11/30/2017 at 1:34 AM Post #196
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/30/2017 at 1:44 AM Post #197
Aww, they are lovely, Feathy.

So is Carling--
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 11/30/2017 at 2:31 AM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 11/30/2017 at 8:15 AM Post #198
Grats on the gorgeous nixies! :D
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 11/30/2017 at 9:38 AM Post #199
Ooh~ Very nice, guys!
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 5/3/2018 at 9:38 PM Post #200
Theafy, may I purchase a breeding to Foxglove?

Savynn, I've watched your careful work with the Sunrise Sylvorpas. Have you formed any definite plans for your Tamed Springtimes? I have two to use GGMs on, and I'm trying to decide what would be the best traits to give them.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.