Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Most "Evil" sylestie of above us...
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Metalwolfgemstone
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 124
Posted: 7/20/2015 at 7:43 PM Post #71
O.O Holy......OH SWEET BUTTERY BISCUITS THAT WAS AMAZING! Not only was the story creepy, eerie and had great conflicts and characters, but your writing in general was PERFECT! If you haven't published a book already then you need to! You are SO talented!! <3 it also looks like I need to watch my other nephs around Strawberry from now on! xD I'm glad she gave you some inspiration! :D (Now I wish I had done mine for the previous person better X_x)

NOTE FOR OTHER MEMEBERS: SKIP ME AND DO THE PERON ABOVE. I'VE ALREADY BEEN DONE c:
Gypsycrest19
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 7/20/2015 at 8:32 PM Post #72
Delphi (Part of this story I also give credit to an awesome friend for when I got stumped.)

Born blind, Delphi had grown up with a sheltered life. Her silver eyes, though dead, had much life in them. Now, some say it's a mere coincidence of her name. But Delphi could see... She could see Sylesty's and human's deaths when they touched her. She could see, when one was to meet their end.... Or perhaps, enforce them to meet their end....

Delphi is a very intelligent Sylvorpa, who has been blind since birth. She knows many things of the world, and of those around her. But most of all, she knows just how a person's life will end. For she is always a part of their death. She reads palms/claws/paws/ect. Those she 'reads' who, continue to live their life as she has told them. Many reccommend her to their friends, saying how just accute her predictions are of their future. But many don't know the truth of her looks....

When Delphi was very young, her parents took her out to get some sunshine. To feel the warmth of the sun, and the coolness of the breeze. But most of all, to feel the freshness of the ocean. Delphi loved the ocean, though she couldn't see it. She could feel how pure it was, and how calming it also felt. The scent of the salt and seaweed really made her smile brighter than her parents could ever remember.

Seeing how she was enjoying herself, they told her that they were going to get some ice cream and that they would be back with a cone for her. Delphi assured them that she wouldn't enter the water without them. With her parents gone, she frolicked and splashed up the water that washed onto shore.

She then heard whispers. Delphi paused in her playing, and blinked her sightless and dead eyes. She turned her head, trying to pinpoint the source. She heard a yell, degrading her and a force pushing her into the water. With a cry, Delphi fell in. But not before she knew who it was. How did she know it was her father? She would know the feel of the webbed grip anywhere. He had carried her many times. Had held her.

A current carried her away, her having no idea where she would end up. Soon, she washed up into a cave under the ocean. A lagoon of sorts, strange plants and bugs surrounded her form. When she got up, she realized she had been gravely injured on a large and sharp rock on the surface she had washed up on. Her blood marred her perfectly white body. But she was too broken hearted to realize the change of her appearance, nor had she even realized the change due to her unseeing sight.

She found a spot to lay, and to cry. Cry of the betrayal of her father trying to kill her. As she cried, she plotted. She plotted her revenge against her father. When she was strong enough, she taught herself to swim. Her blood had soaked into her skin perfectly, creating the maroon markings now adorning her. Once she was strong, she made her way out of the cave and towards the opposite direction that the current had carried her.

It wasn't long before she got back onto the mainland. Older and stronger, her memory had not diminished. That night, she found and killed her father. But she felt no better at the thought... She felt dead inside. She set up a shop in a different part of Sylestia, promising readings.

Every so often, she'd come across one who would soon be dying. She'd lie, and make up something of how their life would be. Then in the dead of night, she kills them. Since her first kill of her father, her pair of beautiful splash wings had changed from white to maroon red and . After every kill, every soul ends up as part of her splash wings. Where they will forever be, with no way out. Not even after her death....
Hanamomoya
Level 64
Templar
Threads: 11
Posted: 7/21/2015 at 12:07 PM Post #73
Gypsycrest19, Wow... I'll have to make sure not to go to her for advice from now on! XD (Maybe I ought to warn my other pets too ;D )

Metalwolfgemstone, I haven't published anything but I'm flattered you think I'm good enough. You just made my day! *Dances round room happily*

(Skip me please.)
Mysticdream
Level 60
Threads: 46
Posted: 7/21/2015 at 12:59 PM Post #74
I'm an artist not a story writer but ill try my best

Queen Rita have you heard of her she's the queen of the fox dogs She was once a simple peasant in the kingdom but she wanted more you see Queen Rita had mind control powers given to her by The God Hermes which is why she wears the regalia of Hermes anyways she met a prince one day who she had fallen in love with but he didnt love her back. So she mind controlled him to love her and they were married the Prince eventually broke free from the mind control and confronted Queen Rita she was enraged and killed him to ensure that she stay queen. From then on anyone who tried to take the throne from her shed kill until the day she she dies.
And that is the Story of Queen Rita
I thought I did good
Rhythm
Level 62
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 7
Posted: 7/21/2015 at 1:25 PM Post #75
Fool's Gold
not the best but not the worst :)

She's a gem, inside and out. No creature, human or sylesti, can resist her sweet, seductive eyes, silky fur, or charming personality. Her wits are parallel to none and she has the attitude of an angel... at least, on the outside. You had always wondered why her previous owner had named her Fool's Gold. It was all she answered to now when you called her, although if you had enough for a philter you might've named her Always Gold instead.

One night, as you and Fool's Gold were bedding down for sleep, you happened to glance over at her face. It struck you that it was odd, how she never took that beautiful, mulberry and topaz mask off. She seemed to notice your gaze on the mask, which caused her to reveal her tiny hooked teeth - or was she just smiling, more sweetly than before? You consoled yourself with the memory of reading a book about Zolnixis you had found in the market at Esior's Haven. You remembered it said that the supposed reason that Zolnixis carried around jeweled talismans and armors were as some form of protective aura... or communication with the spirits. That night, you went to sleep slightly lethargic, with the mind of her smile in your head.

When you woke up, it was early morning. The sun had not risen yet, but you had felt the warmth of fur by your arm. Feeling a little weak and dizzy, you sat up and turned to face your furry friend.

It was Fool's Gold. She was huddled beside you, making a throaty purring noise in her throat. You smiled and reached out to scratch her chin. As she lifted her head to you, you froze. Her mask was off. Where you had expected to see the typical half-moon runemark symbolistic of luck beneath her eye, it branched out as if it were spreading into her veins. And the shock-white rune was glowing brighter than ever before.

You stared at her, encased in fear. She only beamed ever more sweetly, locking eyes with you as you watched your hands wither and whiten before you. The blood seemed to rush from your body, and your lungs steadily grew weaker. As you took your last gasps of air, all you could see was her beautiful, amber eyes, the sparkling white runes, and her lips parted into her trademark seductive smile.
Rhythm
Level 62
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 7/21/2015 at 1:26 PM Post #76
Venusheart
a more fairy-taleish one :)

Venus is the ancient goddess of beauty and love; and these two traits were distilled so perfectly into a young zolnixi cub that she was named after the goddess, as 'Venusheart', for her great beauty, and loving heart.

When Venusheart grew up, it happened that, one day, the goddess looked down upon the earth and saw Venusheart save a young, grounded nytekrie from a landslide. To commend her courage, Venus gave the young zolnixi talismans, in which a great magic was distilled. These talismans would keep Venusheart young and beautiful for many years. However, Venus warned her namesake that the outward beauty would only last as long as Venusheart's inner beauty was prevalent.

As the years passed, Venusheart was in the spotlight - everyone adored her, inside and out, and a small, seemingly insignificant feeling wove it's way into her heart... pride. She didn't think much of it then, although it would greatly affect her life later.

Years more passed, and the pride grew inside her, but it still didn't blossom, until one morning. That day, she woke up to discover that she was no longer in the limelight; a younger zolnixi, with more natural beauty than she had every possessed, had arrived. Venusheart grew jealous; and the magic of the talismans began to fade. Angry, she confronted Venus, demanding that she renew the magic.

Venus rejected the zolnixi's request, telling her over and over again that only in the presence of the heart of something pure would the talismans work.

Venusheart left her, and in her anger, found the young zolnixi who had stolen her popularity. It felt good to see the young pup, lifelessly stretched out before her. She reveled in the taste of blood.
As she padded quietly to the stream to wash the blood from her fur, she saw her reflection - young and beautiful. It was then it became all clear.

Ever since that day, the sweetest, the most innocent, those who harbored pure hearts had a tendency to go missing whenever they journeyed to the stream for a drink alone, or strayed a little too far from home. If questioned about it, Venusheart would simply smile and stay silent. Odd how none of the years seemed to affect her. She was still more beautiful than ever.
basically because she kills/eats them the pure-hearted's blood keeps the magic working
Edited By Rhythm on 7/22/2015 at 11:02 PM.
Gypsycrest19
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 7/21/2015 at 1:55 PM Post #77
@MysticFantasy1996 - Woah, gonna have to be careful with Rita. |D She might just turn all of my pets against me for her new Kingdom.

@Rhythm - Yikes! I think I'll just stick by my trusty Kiara at bedtimes for now on. |D

Both stories are great.^^

(Skip me please! I don't want anymore!)
Metalwolfgemstone
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 7/21/2015 at 5:37 PM Post #78
Oh my goodness, I LOVED your story on Fool's Gold! xD It was SO good! I find it ironic and funny because I own both her mate, Hunter, and her daughter, Victoria xD Hunter is now freaked out but Victoria wants to be just like her mother! xD

(NOTE FOR OTHER MEMEBRS, SKIP ME I HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE!)
Rhythm
Level 62
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 7/21/2015 at 5:53 PM Post #79
Thanks to both of you. :D She was fun to do! I just winged it, so it wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be, but I think it turned out okay. Poor Hunter. xD

By the way, I loved your story on Minuteleaf!! Forgot to tell you that. I'm a little scared of her now. xD
Metalwolfgemstone
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 7/21/2015 at 6:01 PM Post #80
I just wish I had done better X_x I didn't know we could actually write whole stories until after I posted it. xD But I'm glad I did okay and I'm glad you liked it >3< I may come back later to do this again because it was SO FUN! >3<

(NOTE TO OTHER MEMEBRS, SKIP ME I HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE!)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.