Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 18
Posted: 7/24/2014 at 6:18 AM Post #21
^
Thank you for the confirmation. It's a relief to hear this directly rom you as the person who hold this giveaway. :)
Mio
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 7/24/2014 at 7:14 AM Post #22
ohmygod she is gorgeous.
I would SO name her something pretty, like Marianne or Mademoiselle or something else that starts with an M, because she looks like her name should start with an M!
Also i would totes keep her in my stables next to my other aeridini, Nausica, to keep her company
Check on her, make sure she's fed (although stablehands are good for that)
Probably breed her every now and then so that I can marvel at her beautiful children and cry over their beautiful traits.
Also probably gonna do fan art for her (if you dont mind) since she is beauty.
Draco
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 60
Posted: 7/25/2014 at 3:00 PM Post #23
Bumping.
Aribel
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/26/2014 at 4:16 PM Post #24
Wow she is beautiful!!
Aeris are my favorite and I collect and breed all kinds of aeris. I would to take care of her for you, she'll definitely be in good hands with me :)
Yumi123
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 7/26/2014 at 7:12 PM Post #25
If that beautiful Aeri were to be sent my way, I would breed her. Her traits look beautiful and they flow wonderfully with her colors. I have a couple males that I might breed with her, as they show two of the same traits. Or I might set her up for breeding, I know that lots of people would love to get babies from a beautiful Aeri such as this one! I adore the Aeri design and have collected some gorgeous Aeris. I would love to add this girlie to my collection!
Edited By Yumi123 on 7/26/2014 at 7:13 PM.
Esylana
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 10
Posted: 7/27/2014 at 9:00 AM Post #26
I can't say I really have a good argument as for why this Aeridini should come my way.

My stables are clustered and disorganized, something I plan to fix in the very near future, now that the new system is up and running.

I only have one other Aeridini who would be a good mate to her, Sprung Fancy.

And my funds are frequently limited, to be able to care for the ones I already have.

So I can definitely say that I'm not worthy.

But whomever does get her will be very lucky, and I hope that they can give her the care and love she most definitely deserves.

Good luck everyone!
Draco
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 60
Posted: 7/28/2014 at 3:55 PM Post #27
Bumping.
Starmax
Level 73
Sylestiologist
Posted: 7/29/2014 at 5:03 PM Post #28
I would love to have a chance at taking this beautiful girl home. I believe that she'd be a great pet to have for several reasons.

I'd name her Emma, my favorite female name, & I'd take extra good care of her each day. I do feel that she reminds me of Autumn, like everyone is mentioning in previous comments, because of the way her colors are presented. I personally believe that she reminds me of an Autumn leaf, because of the red, yellow, green, & brown combination. Though, I wouldn't want her to have the same name as everyone is wanting her to have (something relating to Autumn). I'd want her to have a name that symbolizes more than just that, as I name my Sylesti based on what I feel symbolizes their character, their personality, & their background. I feel that Emma would suit this lovely Aeridini because the name means "whole" or "universal". As Autumn is the season of harvest (collecting crops together in a group, or as a whole) I feel there is a link to these two.

I have a few other Aeridini in my stables that would get along fabulously with her. I'd introduce her to Cody, Kishi, & all my other wonderful babies. I'd bring her alongside with Ryder & Adeline on Quests / Missions & level her up to her max (though, it won't be that hard to level her up to where those two are now - she'd be a lovely addition to my Party!). Her colors are beautiful & she'd be an excellent addition to my stables because I'd love to have a stable full of Aeridini (they're my absolute favorite breed on this website & not to mention her traits / colors are perfect for a breeding project I've been wanting to start). I'm online frequently & plan to stay that way for a very long time. Releasing or selling her is way out of the question, she's got stunning traits / colors that would be a true loss to not have.

I've also developed some information about her, which is all written in my Sta.sh here. I'm sorry if you weren't really looking for this, but I felt like I should at least show you what I've worked on thus far. I've also gone to her pet page to feed her since I noticed that she was hungry. I do wish to be able to get a chance to take her into my Stables (:
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 7/29/2014 at 5:09 PM Post #29
For one, she's beautiful. I'll make her into a special breeding project (I love to do those, and of course will give babies to other users. ) and of course if you would like a baby, I will also breed her with my male aeridini, Rose.
Sidgreen01
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 119
Posted: 7/29/2014 at 5:17 PM Post #30
Well I guess I want because she's very pretty, also I like to write stories and most of my newly optaimed pets end up in the stories. Also I have this guy that I like to breed with her.

These two together so you can look at them next to each other.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.