Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Learn How to Play Sylestia Better, get 4...
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 8/1/2014 at 8:07 PM Post #61
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=15499&page=5#43
Author: Flute
Time Posted: 7/14/2014 at 10:43 PM
Read this guide on making gold. c:
And this guide to making mission pets, which helps ENORMOUSLY on making gold.

As for battling, here's my guide on building pet teams. Read it and try to change up your team in a tank/2 attacker format (it's an effective build for a party).
If you need help, PM me specifically what you need help in. c:

Standard rite to just suggest you to read these.

You can get more tabs and etc by starting missions for gold (thus mission pets).
You can level up easier by building a good team.

If there's something you don't understand, please feel free to let me know your questions. c:

(with a ping please, aha)
Mewzzer
Level 70
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 134
Posted: 8/1/2014 at 8:50 PM Post #62
Thank you so much! I read the pet guidance one and I am so much better! I owe you big time! Thanks again!
Vin
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 18
Posted: 8/2/2014 at 2:11 PM Post #63
This is my main combat team (I have two others I'm working on but they're not as high level) I used your stat guide in building them, it was really helpful!

http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=852301 (Shadow int tank)
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=852302 (Air str dps)
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=854843 (Light int dps)

When I went to link them I found I'd forgotten several levels of proficiencies and once I put those in I was able to beat Kiran Stormcaller! (though it like five revive potions)

Edit: Now that they're all over level 25 it's much easier and I usually only have to revive one or two times. I think that new attack makes all the difference.

Edit2: Is it just me, or did everything get wayyy easier once the team hit lvl30>
My other teams are still struggling to survive, but the one that's managed it to 30 just keeps on going!
Edited By Vin on 8/3/2014 at 6:02 PM.
Starmax
Level 73
Sylestiologist
Posted: 8/9/2014 at 1:34 PM Post #64
Username: Starmax

Name you prefer to be called: Star or Nate, whichever one you feel more comfortable with.

How long have you been playing Sylestia: 42 days

How often or active are you when you play Sylestia: Daily (though, this might change with classes starting again soon).

What is your problem area that you'd like to receive help on: Breeding (I'd like to start my 6 visible SM Draeyl project, but I don't know where to begin - so far I've bred blindly), gold (mainly keeping it, but I do need help on how to make it too), party building (I struggle to figure out what works with what), mission building (I'm doing this blindly right now).

Why would you want to become an apprentice: I think it will really help me, I've read one of your guides & it helped me somewhat, though I'm the type of learner that needs a one-on-one experience. I really do wish to get better like everyone else already is.

Do you know what you're getting yourself into: Absolutely

How would you like to be contacted: I'm really reliant on Skype, but PM is just as good too (though replies through PM will be slower since I'm not on 24/7).

Do you care more about the gold or the advice: The advice. I want to be just as good of a player as you & other people. I also want to help out the apprentices you have once you believe I'm experienced enough - if you'll allow me to, that is.

(:
Edited By Starmax on 8/9/2014 at 1:37 PM.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 8/9/2014 at 2:04 PM Post #65
Username: taptothebeat

Name you prefer to be called: tap b.c. taptothebeat is too long to type. whatever you want though.

How long have you been playing Sylestia: 573 Days (omg so many ahaha. Though you beat me by a day :p)

How often or active are you when you play Sylestia: Moderately active? I was busy this summer till yesterday, but am free now. =w=

What is your problem area that you'd like to receive help on: the arena!

Why would you want to become an apprentice: To be able to advance through the arena and be able to get arena badges with ease. I want the cape prize to be exact. I'd be very appreciative to have someone walk me through it.

Do you know what you're getting yourself into: I think so, unless there is fine print that says that I'm selling my soul away.

How would you like to be contacted: Instant chat on the site is probably easiest for me if we're on at the same time. Else PMs.

Do you care more about the gold or the advice: Advice. My prize will be self-gotten. The cape I get after winning *_*
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 8/13/2014 at 11:26 PM Post #66
Sorry for slow reply. ;w;

I assume you read the 3 guides I've been pinging others to read? To cover gold/party/missions.

As for battling, here's my guide on building pet teams. Read it and try to change up your team in a tank/2 attacker format (it's an effective build for a party).

As for breeding, there's Xav's 6vis guide. Does a better job I can about explaining it wholesomely, but I can guide you through it, roughly.

Reply via forum post (and ping please!) what you have trouble understanding. c: It'll be easier for me to guide you here at the moment.

Classes will indeed mess me up a little too. I should restructure this thread more...and close my applicants. >A< Since I've just been referring people to guides and tweaking stuff here and there.
Ivodince
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 8/13/2014 at 11:31 PM Post #67
can you still help me :c
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 8/13/2014 at 11:39 PM Post #68
Sorry for the late reply alsdlhak.

I still suck at the arena, not gonna lie. *n*
/feels terrible to admit it because I could've sworn I fine-polished up on everything besides arena aha

Even after reading everything in the arena discussion, things are still jargon to me. I decided to put arena to the side.

My first line advice is probably looking into stat pets that are bred by others. Partly because I bought my lvl25 set from Oogbar (with increased agility) and fighting the lvl25 bracket was MUCH easier. ;n;
I don't plan to tackle lvl50 until I have my own stat team...which is far in the future. >//<;

Second would be getting mythical gear, which involves grinding both Bandit HQ and Dungeon of Forsaken (which I do already >//< ). The mythical gear goes from 100k-400k on broker, so it's more of building the habit to grind for one's self instead of hunting on the broker. x:
Once you get a set for all 3 pets, you can start tackling the arena.

I'm sorry this doesn't help much. ;//; It's literally one of the things I don't understand for the life of me. Takes some high gear and high stats to rebuff some of the hard hits those bosses do. (If not, both just make life easier. >//< )
Starmax
Level 73
Sylestiologist
Posted: 8/13/2014 at 11:45 PM Post #69
It's fine ^^ I'll re-read them over to see if there's something I don't understand or missed. If anything, would it be alright if I PM'ed you with any questions? Would you rather my questions be here?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 8/13/2014 at 11:45 PM Post #70
You haven't been messaging me back particularly about your problems lol

Did you apply everything in these guides? What did you need help with still?

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.