Players 2,460 401
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,229,929 1,283
Generated 655,780 86
Captured 1,189,522 125
Bred 6,384,535 1,072
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Learn How to Play Sylestia Better, get 4...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/17/2014 at 11:57 PM Post #51
Either all str/int or 2:1 str/int and HP

Have you read the breeding to sell guide and the breeding basics guide? Both might give you a rough idea on what breeding is. I think stat breeding is there, not sure how much it's explained.
http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=15507
http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=370
Aquari
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 79
Posted: 7/18/2014 at 10:46 AM Post #52
User Name: Aquari

Name you prefer to be called:
call me Aquari its fine :)

How long have you been playing Sylestia: 6m-1y

How often or active are you when you play Sylestia: i try to get on at least once a day, i admit I am usually busy and miss days because im a stay at home mom there are times when i may be off for a week or two.

What is your problem area that you'd like to receive help on: I pretty much got most of the bacis of this game i just want to be better at it like Hund XD

Why would you want to become an apprentice: i honestly would like to learn from an expert.

Do you know what you're getting yourself into: probably not XD but i really want to be one of the best and b able 2 help other people with more ease

How would you like to be contacted: please pm me

Do you care more about the gold or the advice: i would like the gold but with the advice i have so much more i will be able to gain.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 7/19/2014 at 4:28 AM Post #53
Just asking, how would you have played for 6m-1y if you joined 3 months ago?
Sorry, I looked at your join date and saw a disparity.

Edit: anyways, your level is pretty low...
The fundamentals that Hunde pretty much knows is in these guides
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=15499&page=5#43
Author: Flute
Time Posted: 7/14/2014 at 10:43 PM
Read this guide on making gold. c:
And this guide to making mission pets, which helps ENORMOUSLY on making gold.

As for battling, here's my guide on building pet teams. Read it and try to change up your team in a tank/2 attacker format (it's an effective build for a party).
If you need help, PM me specifically what you need help in. c:

At your level, it's hard to tell what you need help with.

Try leveling up in the summer festival come July 25. Your enemies should scale (which means have the same level as) with your party pets.
Edited By Flute on 7/19/2014 at 4:33 AM.
Aquari
Level 70
The Majestic
Posted: 7/19/2014 at 11:49 AM Post #54
oh sorry i actually thought i had been on longer i didnt mean to seem despite thank u 4 the links

i do have a breeding project im workin on and i dont know if im doing it right i have read some of the guides but they confused me
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 7/19/2014 at 4:14 PM Post #55
Describe your breeding project and what trouble you're having.
Aquari
Level 70
The Majestic
Posted: 7/19/2014 at 7:21 PM Post #56
im breeding 1vis quarties im trying to make a 6 vis

stable 1 tab 2 Stable Id 20334
Edited By Aquari on 7/19/2014 at 7:21 PM.
Mewzzer
Level 70
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 134
Posted: 7/20/2014 at 11:13 AM Post #57
This sounds amazing! I have been trying to get through Faerina's Shrine for far too long xD and putting up this awesome help is just so considerate of you!!

I'll enter too!

Username: Mewzzer

Name you prefer to be called: I can really go by anything, from Mewzzer to Jen or J is all fine with me

How long have you been playing Sylestia: A littler over a year, but I just recently got back into it (I was gone for a year due to school and moving) but I'm here to stay now!

How often or active are you when you play Sylestia: I come on at least 4-7 times a week and stay on for a couple of hours while doing other things (homework, piano, etc.)

What is your problem area that you'd like to receive help on: I need to level up my pets a lot and get past those nasty Vorpids (I think thats what they are called?) I also want to get more tabs or stables so that I can breed better pets and do different breeding projects!

Why would you want to become an apprentice: To receive advice from an experienced and super nice player. Nothing is better than learning from the better.

Do you know what you're getting yourself into: I do. I am ready to commit myself to it.

How would you like to be contacted: PMs sound the best to me.

Do you care more about the gold or the advice: I actually care more about the advice than the gold. I think if I get the right advice and everything, you wouldn't really need to give me any gold in the first place because I will be able to make my own. To be honest, the gold is more like a present. It's really considerate, but if you don't want to, you don't need to give it to me. I would love the advice and I cant wait to level up soon!
Vin
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 18
Posted: 8/1/2014 at 3:09 PM Post #58
I've started building mission and combat teams like in the guides you posted, but they are still pretty low level and I doubt I'll reach max level with them before the festival is over. How high level do they have to be before I can start beating the festival bosses? There's one in the way of a seashell and I just can hardly hurt her at all.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 8/1/2014 at 7:41 PM Post #59
Ah, thanks for pinging me lol.

I need pings LOL. I don't realize people post here without em.

As for beating festival bosses (or ANY boss), it solely depends on the builds and equipment of your pets.

Per my speccing guide, it relies on these things:
0. Have a build in place. (1 tank, 2 attackers)
1. All points put in the proper areas at ALL times
2. Have proper and good quality equipment.

Give me a link to 3 pets you use for battling and I'll look at em.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 8/1/2014 at 8:03 PM Post #60
Read these guides
~a comprehensive guide to sylesti breeding~
A Guide to a Six Visible Pet

Would suggest starting out small and leveling up first lol. Trying to start with 1vis parents and going up to 6vis is tough on stable space and time. And also understanding.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.